• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Swamp Draining Progress

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
FISA brings down the house... (someone has mentioned that a FEW times...)

1. FISA
2. Clinton Foundation
3. NXIVM
4. Jeffrey Epstein

These 4 pending matters have the ability to excise a pretty good chunk of the deep state...but as Scorp has mentioned - these are all pawns...the true power brokers are gonna need to be dealt with in a different manner (SEAL Team 6)...

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Keep talking johnny we're getting your rope ready.

I the case of Brennan, a wire cable might be FAR more appropriate, as well as entertaining.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
And don't foreget Loretta Lynch's crypitcally strange email to herself stating "Obama ordered us to do it by the book"...whatever that means.
Apparently, it was Susan Rice.

But Loretta has her's coming due to the infamous tarmac meeting will Bill.

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Of particular interest in the reference to Edward Levi in the RR 'resignation' letter:

"During his term as Attorney General, he issued a set of guidelines (in 1976) to limit the activities of the FBI. These guidelines required the FBI to show evidence of a crime before using secret police techniques like wiretaps or entering someone's home without warning."

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
"Interesting references in Rosensteins' resignation letter.

He quoted 3 people:

1. Attorney General Robert Jackson. Jackson was a prosecutor at the Nuremberg Trials.

2. Edward Levi. Levi was attorney general under Ford, and credited with re-establishing law and order following Watergate.

3. John Ashcroft. Although Ashcroft has a mixed history, at best (promoting the Patriot Act, for example), this is notable from Wikipedia:

"In March 2004, the Justice Department under Ashcroft ruled that the Stellar Wind domestic intelligence program was illegal. The day after the ruling, Ashcroft became critically ill with acute pancreatitis. President Bush sent his White House Counsel Alberto Gonzales and Chief of Staff Andrew Card Jr. to Ashcroft's hospital bed. They wanted him to sign a document reversing the Justice Department's ruling. The semi-conscious Ashcroft refused to sign; Acting Attorney General James Comey and Jack Goldsmith, head of the Office of Legal Counsel for DOJ, were there to back him up.[22] FBI Director Robert Mueller, who also was rushing to the hospital, spoke by phone to Ashcroft's security detail, ordering them not to allow Card or Gonzales to have Comey removed from the hospital room."

Interdasting.

Stellar Wind was "the code name of a warrantless surveillance program begun under the George W. Bush administration …"

"The program's activities involved data mining of a large database of the communications of American citizens, including e-mail communications, telephone conversations, financial transactions, and internet activity. William Binney, a retired technical leader with the NSA, discussed some of the architectural and operational elements of the program at the 2012 Chaos Communication Congress.

The intelligence community also was able to obtain from the U.S. Treasury Department suspicious activity reports, or "SARS", which are reports of activities such as large cash transactions that are submitted by financial institutions under anti-money laundering rules.

There were internal disputes within the U.S. Justice Department about the legality of the program, because data is collected for large numbers of people, not just the subjects of Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) warrants. During the Bush Administration, the Stellar Wind cases were referred to by FBI agents as "pizza cases" because many seemingly suspicious cases turned out to be food takeout orders. According to then-FBI Director Robert Mueller, approximately 99% of the cases led nowhere, but "it's that other 1% that we've got to be concerned about"."

All the above from Wiki.

Interesting choice of 3 men to quote in that RR letter …"

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
In the GW Bush years we had quite a bit of fear mongering, a climate of fear due to terrorism was whipped up largely for political purposes. One day an FBI agent came to my door saying that someone wanting to be an FBI agent had applied, that he was a neighbor and did I know him? A likely ruse. I was not filing taxes, may have been reported as I have a beard, by some nervous Nellie. You can be sure the Fascists are on the lookout for useful scapegoats....

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
One day an FBI agent came to my door saying that someone wanting to be an FBI agent had applied, that he was a neighbor and did I know him? A likely ruse
One the other hand this is SOP for people who are seeking employment with the federal government. The actual ruse is the "agent flashing a FBI badge is actually a federal employee of OPM (Office of Personnel Management ) NOT the FBI, AND the FBI is fine with that ruse.
#1. The FBI does not have the time to do BG checks on every individual attempting to get a federal job.
#2. People are more app to answer questions for the "FBI" compared to "I work for OPM" introductions.
#3. Federal Employees are to have new BK checks every 5 years. I had only three. One when I applied, Second was five years into my employment, Third and final check was Three years before my retirement.
In a cost savings measure OPM decided to contract out these "Interview Squads" during the Clinton years. When I retired I looked into being one of those investigators. The region I lived in did not need additional investigators at the time but they asked me to "stay in touch". I did not.
About a year later it was found out the company of Ex-OPM Executives that the contract was created for, was not actually doing the job they were contracted to do. aka "Rubber Stamping" the paperwork.
I heard the "Contract" was pulled back In-House and actual OPM personnel were doing the BK checks again but I really Do Not Know or If a new Contract with new rules was offered again.

BUT the FBI I.D. is a tactic to get people to talk.,,,,,,, At least back then.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
One the other hand this is SOP for people who are seeking employment with the federal government. The actual ruse is the "agent flashing a FBI badge is actually a federal employee of OPM (Office of Personnel Management ) NOT the FBI, AND the FBI is fine with that ruse.
#1. The FBI does not have the time to do BG checks on every individual attempting to get a federal job.
#2. People are more app to answer questions for the "FBI" compared to "I work for OPM" introductions.
#3. Federal Employees are to have new BK checks every 5 years. I had only three. One when I applied, Second was five years into my employment, Third and final check was Three years before my retirement.
In a cost savings measure OPM decided to contract out these "Interview Squads" during the Clinton years. When I retired I looked into being one of those investigators. The region I lived in did not need additional investigators at the time but they asked me to "stay in touch". I did not.
About a year later it was found out the company of Ex-OPM Executives that the contract was created for, was not actually doing the job they were contracted to do. aka "Rubber Stamping" the paperwork.
I heard the "Contract" was pulled back In-House and actual OPM personnel were doing the BK checks again but I really Do Not Know or If a new Contract with new rules was offered again.

BUT the FBI I.D. is a tactic to get people to talk.,,,,,,, At least back then.
Then there's always, 'McGarrett 5-0'.

Krag

Planet earth
Platinum Bling
You gotta love all those detective dramas from the 70s on where it seemed everyone was under the suspicions ala Clouseau.....The Mod Squad, Kojak, Columbo, Rockford Files, Barnaby Jones, Cannon, Mannix, etc.; they all primed us for being amateur sleuths and respect for "authority".

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Idiotic Demonrats are trying to browbeat AG Barr today in some made up dog and pony show in the senate clown car.

There are too many memes being created today to keep up. Demonrat senators are embarrassingly stupid,
and AG Barr is sharp as a tack. He also is not in the least bit intimidated by them and just answers the questions without emotion.
It is painful to watch but go ahead and pick a video sound bite. You will cringe.

I chose this meme to sum up the shit show going on today,.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...at-bill-barr-hearing-on-mueller-report-video/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ehouse-over-his-use-of-the-term-spying-video/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...trump-of-obstruction-thats-not-a-crime-video/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ed-remarks-before-senate-judiciary-committee/

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
well then,

bring it on antifa, snowflakes and all the rest of you clowns,

remember the commercial showing testosterone levels decreasing across succeeding generations?
yeah, that is you against us.

give that some thought before you go flappin' your gums

as 'ole Clint stated, 'then you have to get mean'

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
well then,

bring it on antifa, snowflakes and all the rest of you clowns,

remember the commercial showing testosterone levels decreasing across succeeding generations?
yeah, that is you against us.

give that some thought before you go flappin' your gums

as 'ole Clint stated, 'then you have to get mean'
That and if these snowflakes thought rubber bullets hurt a lot when you got hit let them imagine how they'll feel when they get hit with the real ones.

I wonder how many of these yo-yos will accidentally shoot their buddies because we all know they learned to shoot "Gangsta style" from watching TV and the movies.

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
From Knuckledraggin.

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Golden Regards
Uncle

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
What man would let himself look that way? He's actually in terrible physical condition; doesn't look like he's done a single push-up in his entire life. And the tats! Good grief, folks born with perfect bodies sure know how to defile the temple.

Last edited:

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Here we go! Minor pieces are falling...

https://twitter.com/45__Schedule/status/1123962263482793987

POTUS_Schedule
‏ @45__Schedule
39m39 minutes ago

John Solomon now reporting that
a criminal referral has officially been filed against Nellie Ohr.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Here we go! Minor pieces are falling...

https://twitter.com/45__Schedule/status/1123962263482793987

POTUS_Schedule
‏ @45__Schedule
39m39 minutes ago

John Solomon now reporting that
a criminal referral has officially been filed against Nellie Ohr.
This will get her husband talking to try to save her. Then again these are leftist traitors so maybe not.

BREAKING: Rep. Meadows Files Criminal Referral Against Nellie Ohr After New Emails to DOJ About Russian Collusion Surface
May 1, 2019, 8:27 pm by Cristina Laila 212 Comments

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
apopcorn.gif

Here We Go – FBI Admits Using Spies Against Trump Campaign…
Posted on May 2, 2019by sundance

A report in the New York Times, transparently timed and placed by officials within the intelligence apparatus trying to get out ahead of internal investigations, outlines how the FBI sent counterintelligence spies to engage with Trump campaign officials in 2016.
In a stunning admission The New York Times describes how the FBI enlisted a female agent to work the “operation” in the U.K. during August-September 2016 posing as an aide for U.S. intelligence asset/FBI informant Stefan Halper.

Halper was an FBI operative and Cambridge professor who set up meetings with Trump campaign advisor George Papadopoulos. The female agent used a fake name, Azra Turk, and presented herself as an assistant to Stefan Halper; however, she was actually an undercover intelligence operative of the FBI.

NYT […] The woman had set up the meeting to discuss foreign policy issues. But she was actually a government investigator posing as a research assistant, according to people familiar with the operation. The F.B.I. sent her to London as part of the counterintelligence inquiry opened that summer to better understand the Trump campaign’s links to Russia.​

The American government’s affiliation with the woman, who said her name was Azra Turk, is one previously unreported detail of an operation that has become a political flash point in the face of accusations by President Trump and his allies that American law enforcement and intelligence officials spied on his campaign to undermine his electoral chances. Last year, he called it “Spygate.”​
Continue reading →

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
.......moar

Solomon: Nellie Ohr Has Been Referred to DOJ for Criminal Prosecution….
Posted on May 1, 2019by sundance

Earlier today John Solomon wrote an article noting how congressional investigators were reviewing Nellie Ohr testimony against last month’s release of FOIA documents. There are significant differences between Mrs. Ohr’s testimony about her communication and contacts with DOJ and FBI officials, and the scale of contact within the FOIA release.

According to an interview with Representative Jim Jordan, Rep Mark Meadows was considering a criminal referral. This evening, John Solomon is following up and affirming Nellie Ohr has now been referred to the DOJ for criminal prosecution (pdf below).

(link)

This doesn’t come as a surprise following the release of transcripts and the ability to contrast testimony from 2018 with recent discoveries and evidence. As a point of fact, Ms. Ohr also lied in her testimony about the timing of her Ham Radio license and use.

Not coincidentally, Fusion-GPS owner Glenn Simpson is also being reviewed for lying to investigators about his contacts and activity in connection to the dossier. Nellie Ohr worked for Fusion-GPS and it would appear Fusion was at the center of the effort to construct evidence to support the 2016 election operation against Donald Trump.

Continue reading →

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Ukrainian embassy confirms DNC contractor solicited Trump dirt in 2016

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/441892-ukrainian-embassy-confirms-dnc-contractor-solicited-trump-dirt-in-2016

ABC123

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter