• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Swamp Draining Progress

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Hunter Biden Subject of MULTIPLE CRIMINAL INVESTIGATIONS John Kerry's Stepson Also Named in Court doc

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Deep State Panics as Trump boots over 40 OBAMA NSC Holdovers after non stop leaks.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If they have been booted I'm sure they collected the evidence on them before cutting them loose!
Prosecute them all !

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Well, 40 is a start. Shame he just sent them back to where they came from though.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If they have been booted I'm sure they collected the evidence on them before cutting them loose!
Prosecute them all !
Those were job positions the served at the President's Leisure. Could be removed because of "Downsizing" do to that job description.
Instead of doing intensive , expensive investigations which would be required to discipline or fire a federal employee the 40 were just sent back to the agencies they came from. Those "bosses" will know WHY they are back and will handled the employee at the agency level. That will make them "Marked" men / women. Most will go to paper pushing desk jockey jobs dealing with less sensitive information until they "F" up royally or reach retirement age. At which time they will then go into Private Consulting / Contracting jobs for Cos. that provide Services or equipment to .gov as their second careers ( provided they do not need a high security clearance for the job). Is my WAG. YMMV

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well, 40 is a start. Shame he just sent them back to where they came from though.
By sending them back, Trump gets at least three advantages:

1. Everyone -- knows where they all are every day. <-- They have been placed in a glass box with no doors.
2. Those leaking traitors KNOW they have been fingered. prima facie = obvious on the face of it [viz: removal]
3. The leaking traitors (40+? of them) will almost certainly have several among them who want to survive this...

Honor among thieves and traitors is, by definition, forever in short supply. Especially if MILITARY TRIBUNALS and GITMO (at best) are most ricky-tick on the menu for them.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
By sending them back, Trump gets at least three advantages:

1. Everyone -- knows where they all are every day. <-- They have been placed in a glass box with no doors.
2. Those leaking traitors KNOW they have been fingered. prima facie = obvious on the face of it [viz: removal]
3. The leaking traitors (40+? of them) will almost certainly have several among them who want to survive this...

Honor among thieves and traitors is, by definition, forever in short supply. Especially if MILITARY TRIBUNALS and GITMO (at best) are most ricky-tick on the menu for them.
Always looking over their shoulder too.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
you guys are assuming that their supervisors/managers don't have similar ideological bents...remember, there are HUNDREDS of thousands of swamp rats in DC alone!.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There are messes of these and similar cases going on. Just posting it cause it came across my desk.

California Democrat Sentenced to Prison for Illegal Campaign Donations to Eric Swalwell

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I sure would be saddened if Swalwell were taken down...dude is a total P.O.S.

Seems he doesn't even have the sense to not throw stones from behind his own glass wall. ...turkey.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
There are messes of these and similar cases going on. Just posting it cause it came across my desk.

California Democrat Sentenced to Prison for Illegal Campaign Donations to Eric Swalwell
All around the targets but not a single hit

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Tucker says some pretty bold stuff. Surprised he hasn't been accused of inappropriate sexual conduct and run off the teevee screen...yet.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Tucker says some pretty bold stuff. Surprised he hasn't been accused of inappropriate sexual conduct and run off the teevee screen...yet.
Controlled opposition to keep the woke from going full retard on .gov

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Controlled opposition to keep the woke from going full retard on .gov
Did you watch the video? He attacked both arms of the one party...and said "neo-con" in reference to DeeCee generally. It was a moar up to date version of Ike's warning.

Sure there's controlled opposition everywhere, ...and that wasn't it. It wasn't Alex Jones raspy gibberish, it was a coherent indictment of the district of criminality's conduct toward a duly elected chief executive. It was moar like a helping of red meat to the "woke" than it was placation.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Did you watch the video? He attacked both arms of the one party...and said "neo-con" in reference to DeeCee generally. It was a moar up to date version of Ike's warning.

Sure there's controlled opposition everywhere, ...and that wasn't it. It wasn't Alex Jones raspy gibberish, it was a coherent indictment of the district of criminality's conduct toward a duly elected chief executive. It was moar like a helping of red meat to the "woke" than it was placation.
Yes, I watched it. He's allowed to say these things otherwise he'd have already had a tragic accident. the DS allows some pushback for the reasons I mentioned. They know none of their sheep watches Tucker, only the woke do and they already know all this

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I find your stance perplexing. Are you suggesting that men risking their careers by speaking truth to power should simply be ignored? ...that we should just dismiss what was said because his "handlers" gave him creative license? I'm quite certain the people at the top of the fox snooze food chain do not love what he said. Having guys on teevee speaking taboo truths is still a good thing. Napolitano used to say some outrageous stuff...that had the clear ring of truth too...where'd he go?

It's important, imo, that we don't become so discouraged that we ignore/minimize those that take risks to say the things on the idiot box that get said here on a near daily basis. Tucker may go yammer next about how lovely black squirrels are compared to boring brown squirrels...and I appreciate hearing some actual hard hitting opinion pieces from a "mainstream media" personae once in awhile.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I find your stance perplexing. Are you suggesting that men risking their careers by speaking truth to power should simply be ignored? ...that we should just dismiss what was said because his "handlers" gave him creative license? I'm quite certain the people at the top of the fox snooze food chain do not love what he said. Having guys on teevee speaking taboo truths is still a good thing. Napolitano used to say some outrageous stuff...that had the clear ring of truth too...where'd he go?

It's important, imo, that we don't become so discouraged that we ignore/minimize those that take risks to say the things on the idiot box that get said here on a near daily basis. Tucker may go yammer next about how lovely black squirrels are compared to boring brown squirrels...and I appreciate hearing some actual hard hitting opinion pieces from a "mainstream media" personae once in awhile.
I am a perplexing type of guy. Sometimes I'm clear headed and my thoughts are well organized. Other times I'm like Mikey!

Seriously, I'm of the opinion that the MSM is all corrupt and has a similar agenda. In my opinion you can't just accept what you like and then say the MSM is all fake. I believe fundamentally the MSM IS all fake. Now does that mean everything they say is untrue? Of course not. I just reject them completely. Think of it like polling. Polls said that Hillary had a ~97% chance of winning in 2016 based on polling. You can't say polls are all manipulated and unreliable then point out a poll that happens to fall on your side of the fence as an indicator of how people are thinking. The MSM, as well as polls, are all a mind fuck if you let them into your head

Clear as mud, right? :)

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

He's just whining.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I can deal...long as he keeps reminding us that traitors should be hanged.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I have been pondering this Vindman leaker.

So, it appears that LTC Vindman was the NSC inside man for the DS Dems.

Freaking out because their WH leak sources continues to dwindle.

I also wonder how much "uniquely stamped" info was providing to the LTC over the last few years in order to track the leaks from source to recipient.

Obviously, the purge has commenced.

Acquitted for life!

The Best is yet to come!

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Natives are getting restless. This is in commiefornia...... Watch this & just try not to smile & feel warm inside. These people need reached out & touched from 1000 yards.

it's kinda what i've been trying to pass on to the rest of you guys...we're not dead, our leadership has failed us, stolen our votes and usurped all of our tax monies...

Locked and Loaded???

not yet, we'll beat 'em down first

idk this guy, but, i know lots like him

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I hope / wish he is court marshaled.... and is punished accordingly.
It would take all the wind out of their sales.....

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
As of right now both him and his brother have been re-assigned OUT of the White House and back to the U.S. Army for re-assignment. IDK if they will work in the Pentagon or sent to field locations or military bases.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I am guessing that he won't be. There may be some administrative type stuff that will "ruin" his career (Letter of Reprimand, etc.) but he won't be courts-martialed IMHO.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There should be a court martial.

As an active member of the military, he falsely accused his CinC of committing an impeachable offense. He actually was listening to Trump talk to the Ukranian dude.

He was immediately proven to be a liar -- receipted and filed -- because what he swore and attested to in his accusation turned out not to be what the recorded conversation revealed.

That is fucking MUTINY, Pilgrims. Death penalty stuff.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

As an active member of the military, he falsely accused his CinC of committing an impeachable offense. He actually was listening to Trump talk to the Ukranian dude.

He was immediately proven to be a liar -- receipted and filed -- because what he swore and attested to in his accusation turned out not to be what the recorded conversation revealed.

Well, as you probably know, there's what *should* happen and what *WILL* happen. At the NSC level, you have to have a "sugar daddy" to get there...a Flag Officer (and/or someone from Congress) who knows you and wants you on their team.

I've known people who have advanced high in the ranks undeservedly because they "followed" a previous boss who trusted them. I know more than a few 0-6/E-9 types who got to where they are simply because they were a bitch boy/girl for some rising star.

Right or wrong, this is how it often works in the upper ranks. Some flag oficer or SES-level gets hired to a new position and they don't want to fail so they "hire" their former bitch-boys to do their bidding.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Yeah and Hillary should be in jail too. Instead she's still walking free among us, still having people killed and still in the mix for the WH (this time as VP). Let's face it Unca, the 'change' we had hoped for isn't coming. There are good things happening for sure but not to the level and scope we thought it might.

Last edited:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
As of right now both him and his brother have been re-assigned OUT of the White House and back to the U.S. Army for re-assignment. IDK if they will work in the Pentagon or sent to field locations or military bases.
I bet they cried.