• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Swamp Draining Progress

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
RSExteriors says:
February 6, 2018 at 8:48 pm

MAYBE it is an excuse to get military equipment and Personnel into Washington D.C to surround and ARREST the SWAMP Creatures!

I like the way you think RSE. . View attachment 98691

It's plausible but given that these type of theories have pretty much not come to fruition. Of course this would be exquisite if it was a setup to get the military in the streets to quell the rioters during the mass arrests of the political traitors in DC

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
It's plausible but given that these type of theories have pretty much not come to fruition. Of course this would be exquisite if it was a setup to get the military in the streets to quell the rioters during the mass arrests of the political traitors in DC
Yep I agree, I think Trump is just trolling for 'splodey heads. He gets them too every time!
People on leftist websites were shatting themselves with outrage. Sweet!

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
WE HAVE HUSSEIN'S FINGERPRINTS!! LET THE ARKANCIDES BEGIN!

TRUMP WAS RIGHT=> Obama Was Spying on Trump Tower and NOW THERE IS PROOF
February 7, 2018 by Jim Hoft 49 Comments
Back in March 2017 President Trump tweeted about Barack Obama’s illegal spying on the Trump campaign in 2016.
POTUS Trump tweeted this in March.

Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

How low has President Obama gone to tapp my phones during the very sacred election process. This is Nixon/Watergate. Bad (or sick) guy!

7:02 AM - Mar 4, 2017

Nearly a year later we know that the FBI was investigating the Trump Tower servers during the election.

Now this…

Trump was right.
Obama WAS spying on candidate Trump!

Wow – This is Huge – A text message reportedly from corrupt FBI lovers and former Mueller investigators implicates former President Barack Obama as being involved in the Obamagate scandal!

FOX News just released a HUGE report implicating President Obama in the Russia – Obamagate scandal –

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing.”

The message, from Page to Strzok, was among thousands of texts between the lovers reviewed by Fox News. The pair both worked at one point for Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.
Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016 about prepping Comey because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.” Senate investigators told Fox News this text raises questions about Obama’s personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/trump-right-obama-spying-trump-tower-now-proof/

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
POLITICS

6 hours ago
FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

The message, from Page to Strzok, was among thousands of texts between the lovers reviewed by Fox News. The pair both worked at one point for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

In texts previously revealed, Strzok and Page have shown their disdain for Republicans in general, as well as Trump, calling him a "f---ing idiot," among other insults.

Among the newly disclosed texts, Strzok also calls Virginians who voted against then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's wife for a state Senate seat "ignorant hillbillys." (sic)

That text came from Strzok to Page on Nov. 4, 2015, the day after Jill McCabe lost a hotly contested Virginia state Senate election. Strzok said of the result, "Disappointing, but look at the district map. Loudon is being gentrified, but it's still largely ignorant hillbillys. Good for her for running, but curious if she's energized or never again."

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., along with majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, is releasing the texts, along with a report titled, “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI's Investigation of it.”

The newly uncovered texts reveal a bit more about the timing of the discovery of "hundreds of thousands" of emails on former Congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop, ultimately leading to Comey's infamous letter to Congress just days before the 2016 presidential election.

On Sept. 28, 2016, Strzok wrote to Page, "Got called up to Andy's [McCabe] earlier.. hundreds of thousands of emails turned over by Weiner's atty to sdny [Southern District of New York], includes a ton of material from spouse [Huma Abedin]. Sending team up tomorrow to review... this will never end." According to the Senate report, this text message raises questions about when FBI officials learned of emails relevant to the Hillary Clinton email investigation on the laptop belonging to Weiner, the husband to Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

It was a full month later, on Oct. 28, 2016, when Comey informed Congress that, "Due to recent developments," the FBI was re-opening its Clinton email investigation.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday..." Comey said at the time.

The question becomes why Comey was only informed by his investigative team on Oct. 27, if the Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop were discovered by Sept. 28, at the latest.

Other texts show more examples of the officials' opposition to Trump.

On Election Day 2016, Page wrote, "OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING." Strzok replied, "Omg, I am so depressed." Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016, Page wrote, "I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."

The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

Page’s meaning here is unclear, but Senate investigators say, coupled with Strzok’s Aug. 15 text about an “insurance policy,” further investigation is warranted to find out what actions the two may have taken.

The last text is from Page to Strzok, and comes on June 23, 2017, when she wrote, "Please don't ever text me again."

It's unclear whether she was mad at her friend, or if she suddenly became aware that they, and their thousands of texts, had been discovered.

Jake Gibson is a producer working at the Fox News Washington bureau who covers politics, law enforcement and intelligence issues.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nd-page-uncovered-lead-to-more-questions.html

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
POLITICS

6 hours ago
FBI lovers' latest text messages: Obama 'wants to know everything'

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing."

The message, from Page to Strzok, was among thousands of texts between the lovers reviewed by Fox News. The pair both worked at one point for Special Counsel Robert Mueller's probe of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." According to a newly released Senate report, this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

In texts previously revealed, Strzok and Page have shown their disdain for Republicans in general, as well as Trump, calling him a "f---ing idiot," among other insults.

Among the newly disclosed texts, Strzok also calls Virginians who voted against then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe's wife for a state Senate seat "ignorant hillbillys." (sic)

That text came from Strzok to Page on Nov. 4, 2015, the day after Jill McCabe lost a hotly contested Virginia state Senate election. Strzok said of the result, "Disappointing, but look at the district map. Loudon is being gentrified, but it's still largely ignorant hillbillys. Good for her for running, but curious if she's energized or never again."

Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., along with majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, is releasing the texts, along with a report titled, “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI's Investigation of it.”

The newly uncovered texts reveal a bit more about the timing of the discovery of "hundreds of thousands" of emails on former Congressman Anthony Weiner's laptop, ultimately leading to Comey's infamous letter to Congress just days before the 2016 presidential election.

On Sept. 28, 2016, Strzok wrote to Page, "Got called up to Andy's [McCabe] earlier.. hundreds of thousands of emails turned over by Weiner's atty to sdny [Southern District of New York], includes a ton of material from spouse [Huma Abedin]. Sending team up tomorrow to review... this will never end." According to the Senate report, this text message raises questions about when FBI officials learned of emails relevant to the Hillary Clinton email investigation on the laptop belonging to Weiner, the husband to Clinton aide Huma Abedin.

It was a full month later, on Oct. 28, 2016, when Comey informed Congress that, "Due to recent developments," the FBI was re-opening its Clinton email investigation.

"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday..." Comey said at the time.

The question becomes why Comey was only informed by his investigative team on Oct. 27, if the Clinton emails on Weiner’s laptop were discovered by Sept. 28, at the latest.

Other texts show more examples of the officials' opposition to Trump.

On Election Day 2016, Page wrote, "OMG THIS IS F***ING TERRIFYING." Strzok replied, "Omg, I am so depressed." Later that month, on Nov. 13, 2016, Page wrote, "I bought all the president's men. Figure I need to brush up on watergate."

The next day, Nov. 14, 2016, Page wrote, “God, being here makes me angry. Lots of high fallutin’ national security talk. Meanwhile we have OUR task ahead of us.”

Page’s meaning here is unclear, but Senate investigators say, coupled with Strzok’s Aug. 15 text about an “insurance policy,” further investigation is warranted to find out what actions the two may have taken.

The last text is from Page to Strzok, and comes on June 23, 2017, when she wrote, "Please don't ever text me again."

It's unclear whether she was mad at her friend, or if she suddenly became aware that they, and their thousands of texts, had been discovered.

Jake Gibson is a producer working at the Fox News Washington bureau who covers politics, law enforcement and intelligence issues.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...nd-page-uncovered-lead-to-more-questions.html
Reading this gave me a warm fuzzy feeling in my groin

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Exclusive — Rep. Paul Gosar: Obama’s Fast and Furious, Benghazi, IRS Scandals All Connected to DOJ, FBI Corruption in Trump Probe

Getty

by MATTHEW BOYLE7 Feb 2018Washington, D.C.1,500

Rep. Paul Gosar (R-AZ), a leading conservative member of the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, told Breitbart News Daily on Wednesday that he believes that there is an interconnectivity between various high-profile Barack Obama-era scandals and the latest revelations about corruption at the Department of Justice and FBI.

Gosar was asked during the interview on the SiriusXM 125 Patriot Channel show about the corruption on display in the release of the famed memo from House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence (HPSCI) chairman Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) that detailed FISA court abuses by the FBI and DOJ in the lead-up to the 2016 election and in the months that followed now President Donald Trump’s win during the transition and even during his presidency.

That all came before the release of new text messages between senior FBI officials Lisa Page and Peter Strzok that detailed how Obama himself was overseeing everything personally on the Hillary Clinton email investigation and rivaling Trump probe. Gosar detailed how this same corruption that is now being further exposed first reared its ugly head in the earliest days of the administration of now former President Barack Obama, with the Operation Fast and Furious scandal then the IRS and Benghazi scandals—all of which had intricate levels of DOJ and FBI involvement.

“If you don’t think the [Operation] Fast and Furious—attacking the Second Amendment—along with Operation Choke Point, you know that sacred amendment that holds our government accountable and protection for all the other amendments, if you don’t think Benghazi and the lack of accountability when they knew something was going to come, if you don’t think that the IRS and the attacking of your adversaries financially, and the unmasking are unrelated things, think again,” Gosar said.

“You know, this previous administration—the Obama administration—micromanaged everything out of the White House. And I challenge people, remember the Syrian strikes that were actually handpicked and dictated by the president at that time. This gentleman was involved in everything. That’s where all this leads.

When you look at the cover-up with the email scandal with Hillary Clinton, it gets—it should have pointed out exactly what we’ve been talking about, that this was the weaponization of our Justice Department not only to cover up for the previous administration and the wrongdoing and ills of them and those associated with them, but also to attack a sitting president—actually a candidate at the time, then president-elect and then a current, sitting president you know of an opposition party. This is outrageous, and you are exactly right we have got to get to the bottom of this so that people are held accountable because that is what America wants. But it’s going to be a hard, slow slog trying to get this information out. But it’s coming, as witnessed by the memo from Devin Nunes and as witnessed by Grassley and Graham and new revelations and the Inspector General—don’t forget Michael Horowitz sitting out there as well.”

Gosar is a key member of the House Oversight Committee who led the way in pushing to hold now former Attorney General Eric Holder accountable for Fast and Furious. He was one of the first members of Congress to demand Holder’s resignation, and helped lead the effort to hold Holder in both criminal and civil contempt of Congress for his refusal to be transparent about the matter.

Gosar is calling on the American people to step up and push their members of Congress to help get to the bottom of this all once and for all.

“That is a demand, a demand for your representatives to be involved and answer up in regards to what do they know, how do they know it, and how are they are pursuing it to get to the bottom of justice,” Gosar replied when asked what people can do to help him and others fight back. “That’s I think the biggest key, when you have a member of Congress out in your neck of the woods in your hometowns ask them specifically: ‘What are you doing to make sure that justice is served?’ We cannot be a country that stands without equal application of the law. President Reagan said it very, very well: When a law is broken, we got to stop blaming society. We need to start holding the lawbreakers accountable. Perfectly apropos for today. That’s the biggest key: Stay in touch, I know there’s lots of stuff coming and it’s hard to keep it organized, but that’s what your elected officials are for is is to make sure it is presentable to you and to make sure that they’re actually following up with justice because the more people we have in Congress following up on this the better. And you know what, it’s election time so I always tell people you get a lot more attention from some people come election time from some people that fail to do it over a couple years.”

LISTEN TO REP. PAUL GOSAR ON BREITBART NEWS DAILY ON SIRIUS XM 125 THE PATRIOT CHANNEL:

https://soundcloud.com/breitbart/breitbart-news-daily-rep-paul-gosar-february-7-2018

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Oh this is getting good! First proof of hussein and now hillary's right hand man slimy sid! . .
asweet.gif

GOWDY: SIDNEY BLUMENTHAL PASSED INFO TO STEELE
February 6, 2018

Daniel Greenfield

It's just a confirmation of what most people already knew. Behind the manufactured scandal of the Clinton-Steele dossier were too familiar names from Clintonworld, Sidney Blumenthal and Cody Shearer.

During an interview on Fox News' "The Story," host Martha MacCallum asked Gowdy (R-S.C.) whether "weeks before the election, somebody in the Obama State Department was feeding information from a foreign source to Christopher Steele." MacCallum had previously asked whether Gowdy knew anything about "a source who gave an unnamed associate of Hillary and Bill Clinton who then gave information to an unnamed official in the Obama state department who then gave the information to Steele."

"When you hear who the source, one of the sources of that information is, you're going to think, 'Oh, my gosh, I've heard that name somewhere before. Where could it possibly have been?'" Gowdy replied.

Asked whether it was a foreign source, the South Carolina Republican said it was domestic.

"I'm trying to think of how Secretary Clinton defined him. I think she said he was an old friend who emailed her from time to time," Gowdy said.

Asked whether it was Blumenthal, Gowdy said: "That would be really warm. You're warm."

That's rather close to Hillary's language.

Clinton sought to separate herself from Blumenthal’s emails during a brief media availability on Tuesday in Iowa, where she said her close friend occasionally sent her “unsolicited emails which I passed on in some instances.”

“I have many, many old friends, and I always think that it’s important when you get into politics to have friends you had before you were in politics and to understand what’s on their minds,” she said.

The focus now turns to the State Department.

"I am troubled by what I read in the documents with respect to the role the State Department played in the fall of 2016, including information that was used in a court proceeding. I am troubled by," he said.

The State Department had been Hillary's playpen for years. And she had staffed it with her own loyalists. Hillary Clinton had even wanted to bring in Sidney Blumenthal, but Rahm Emanuel had allegedly put his foot down.

And it now appears that the State Department conveyed material to and from Steele.

The web is starting to come apart. And the spiders are spilling out.

https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/...umenthal-passed-info-steele-daniel-greenfield

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It's a piece I call "Kissing the Phallus "

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
If all this comes to fruition, it will be a good day in America. BUT...only if we then work to lower the amount of Government intrusion into our lives. If Trump et al just become another generation of droppin bomb neocons, then we've just screwed ourselves just as bad.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Check out the news feed thread. I see articles listed saying texts give praise to Comey.
Newly Released FBI Texts Show Strzok-Page Bashing “Turtle” Mitch McConnell, Trey Gowdy & Paul Ryan
February 7, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 138 Comments
Newly released FBI text messages show agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page bashing Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC) and House Speaker Paul Ryan (R-WI).

Luke Rosiak of the Daily Caller reports:

The FBI officials investigating Hillary Clinton’s email server wrote that House Speaker Paul Ryan is a “jerk,” that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell looks like a turtle, that Oversight Committee chairman Trey Gowdy is a “dick,” and that newscaster Chris Wallace is a “turd.”

And as for former FBI Director James Comey: “Jim’s too blindly boyscoutish.” […]

The Oversight Committee held a hearing Sept. 12 about “Classifications and Redactions in the FBI’s investigative file” on the Clinton case. Jason Herring, acting assistant director for Congressional Affairs of the FBI, was there to provide answers, while Page and Strzok watched.

Page appeared to fault the chairman of the oversight committee for asking “investigative questions” and indicated that Herring was supposed to have a simple “script” — of refusing to answer.

“Gowdy is being a total dick. All investigative questions. And Jason isn’t always stricking to the script on ‘I’m not answering that,’” she wrote. “Gowdy is really starting to piss me off,” she previously noted.

As The Gateway Pundit’s Joe Hoft reported, FOX News released Wednesday morning an explosive report implicating President Obama in the Russia – Obamagate scandal.

Newly revealed text messages between FBI paramours Peter Strzok and Lisa Page include an exchange about preparing talking points for then-FBI Director James Comey to give to President Obama, who wanted “to know everything we’re doing.” […]

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016 about prepping Comey because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.” Senate investigators told Fox News this text raises questions about Obama’s personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.

Reacting to newly released text messages between Strzok and Page, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) told “Fox & Friends,” that he believes then-President Obama wanted to know what the bureau was doing to thwart Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

When asked what does Page’s text about Obama wanting to “know everything we’re doing,” means, the Texas lawmaker replied, “it means the President wants to know what they are doing to try to stop Trump.”

http://thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02...age-bashing-james-comey-trey-gowdy-paul-ryan/

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Newly Released FBI Texts Show Strzok-Page Bashing “Turtle” Mitch McConnell, Trey Gowdy & Paul Ryan/
The significance of this is huge. It will drive lyin' ryan and turtle boy into our camp.
They thought their leftist uniparty buddies loved and respected them while all along they were laughing at them.

aathroatcut.gif

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Chairman Ron Johnson: Interim Report on FBI Purposeful Intent To Exonerate Hillary Clinton During Email Scandal…
Posted on February 7, 2018 by sundance

Senator Ron Johnson, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, has a very narrow focus on the DOJ/FBI ‘small team’ involvement into the 2016 election. Johnson’s authority focuses on how the group inside the FBI worked to exonerate Hillary Clinton despite evidence of intentional wrongdoing.

However, within that investigative oversight, Chairman Johnson is bringing to light all of the communication within the ‘small group’ which includes the text messages between lead FBI investigator Peter Strzok and lead legal counsel Lisa Page during their efforts.

Toward that end, Chairman Johnson has released an interim report on findings (Senate Link Here), and as outlined below in the embedded pdf.

WASHINGTON DC – U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, released a majority staff report Wednesday titled “The Clinton Email Scandal And The FBI’s Investigation Of It,” along with text messages between two agents that shed light on the investigation.

The report details the congressional investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private email server and the oversight of the Federal Bureau of Investigation’s involvement with their investigation of Secretary Clinton’s private server.

View this document on Scribd
Link above works ^

The report outlines how information available to the committee at this time raises serious questions about how the FBI applied the rule of law in its investigation. The majority staff report found that:

• The FBI did not use a grand jury to compel testimony and obtain the vast majority of evidence, choosing instead to offer immunity deals and allow fact witnesses to join key interviews.
  • There were substantial edits to former FBI Director James Comey’s public statement that served to downplay the severity of Secretary Clinton’s actions, and that the first draft of the memo was distributed for editing two months before key witnesses were interviewed.
  • Director Comey stated that he had not consulted with the Justice Department or White House, when text messages among FBI agents involved in the investigation suggest otherwise. Two key investigators discuss an “insurance policy” against the “risk” of a Trump presidency, and “OUR task.”
  • Messages discuss “unfinished business,” “an investigation leading to impeachment,” and “my gut sense and concern there’s no big there there.” The messages strongly underscore the need to obtain still-missing text messages and other information regarding the FBI’s actions and investigations into the Clinton email scandal and Russian involvement in the November 2016 election.
  • Senior FBI officials—likely including Deputy Director Andrew McCabe— knew about newly discovered emails on a laptop belonging to former U.S. Rep. Anthony Weiner for almost a month before Director Comey notified Congress.
https://theconservativetreehouse.co...onerate-hillary-clinton-during-email-scandal/

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Dems: House GOP interviewing 'confidential informant' over Uranium One

Washington (CNN)House Democrats sounded the alarm Tuesday about their Republican counterparts planning to interview a "confidential informant" for the Uranium One probe.

A letter from Reps. Elijah Cummings and Adam Schiff, the top Democrats on the House Oversight and Intelligence committees, respectively, to the GOP chairmen of those committees said Republicans have been in contact with the informant for months without allowing Democrats access.

The Democratic pair further said the Justice Department has already expressed to members of the committees that they had "serious credibility concerns" with the informant, and the two requested Democrats receive a transcript of the expected interview this week.

(Excerpt) Read more at
https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/06/politics/elijah-cummings-adam-schiff-uranium-one/index.html

....................................................................................................................

FBI informant gathered years of evidence on Russian push for US nuclear fuel deals, including Uranium One, memos show
BY JOHN SOLOMON - 11/20/17 06:11 PM EST

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...ered-years-of-evidence-on-russian-push-for-us

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
But..but.. Obama is a constitutional scholar. :belly laugh:

All of the government employees bought and paid for on our tax dollar, all being used to subvert the constitution, rule of law and apparently a complete takeover of the US. :Helicopter

Letters will be drafted and sent to my Congress critter and Senator. It may or may not help but it definitely will not hurt to remind these elected representatives that they do work for us and that all of this BS is unacceptable on every level. At a minimum none of them should be collecting a pension and they should be made to pay back every penny they took from the American taxpayers in the form of salary and perks. :mail 2::totally steamed:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Batter Up – Chairman Goodlatte Requests FISA Court Documents From Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer…
Posted on February 7, 2018 by sundance

[Remember the batting order!] BRILLIANT !!

As the 10-page Democrat declassification request (Schiff memo) is being reviewed by the executive branch, NSC, OLC and FBI/DOJ intelligence community, media are beginning to report on a previously unknown January 16th request made by House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte to the FISA Court that would render the Schiff memo entirely moot. Media just now catching on.

Chairman Goodlatte has written a letter to Presiding FISA Court Judge Rosemary Collyer, requesting the FBI application documents that underwrite the October 21st, 2016, “Title 1” surveillance request against Carter Page. Goodlatte is cutting to the chase and requesting the underlying FISC material directly from the court as provided by the DOJ and FBI.

The Goodlatte request presents a very interesting dynamic because Presiding Judge Rosemary Collyer was the FISC Justice who wrote the extensive 99-page opinion (based on the reporting by NSA Director Mike Rogers and the admissions from the Department of Justice) that outlined the intentional abuse and misrepresentations to the FISA Court within the FISA-702 process. [Her Opinion HERE]

Chairman Goodlatte is writing to FISC Judge, Collyer, who is clearly on record with strong admonitions toward the Obama administration for their duplicitous use of the FISA court. In April 2017 Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats declassified the opinion written by Judge Rosemary Collyer. [We have discussed it at length.]

The exact details of Goodlatte’s FISC request are unknown. For reasons you can clearly identify, and unlike all other team communication, Goodlatte didn’t publish this letter publicly.

Following Chairman Grassley’s incredible delivery last night, Chairman Goodlatte just gave a copy of his FISC letter to CNN, and they’re writing about it:

EDIT BY ME: Everything, all requests and communication is done in the open. Ever seen that before? .
asweet.gif

CNN – […] The request, a rare demand to the surveillance court, mirrors issues spotlighted in the memo released last week by House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, which alleged that the FBI abused its authority in its request to monitor a member of the Trump campaign.

Goodlatte’s letter, sent last month and provided Tuesday to CNN by his office, asks for any court records related to the application for surveillance of Carter Page, the former Trump campaign foreign policy adviser whose ties to Russian officials have become a flashpoint in the ongoing debate over the special counsel probe into 2016 election meddling.

“I am shocked by media reports that the FBI may have relied upon an unsubstantiated ‘dossier’ which makes ‘salacious and unverified’ claims against President Trump,” Goodlatte wrote in his January 16 letter to Judge Rosemary Collyer.

“As the Presiding Judge of the FISC, you must be similarly concerned that the Executive Branch allegedly used an unverified dossier as evidence showing probable cause that someone connected with the Trump campaign, Carter Page, was an agent of a foreign power,” Goodlatte wrote.

Goodlatte, a Virginia Republican, also wrote that he has “serious questions” about whether any other surveillance requests against Trump campaign officials were made before the court based on allegations in the dossier.

The FISA court’s rules authorize it to share its classified records with members of Congress, but under the government’s separation of powers, the court would not be required to produce any documents.

Goodlatte sent a similar request for documents last Thursday to the heads of the Justice Department and FBI, at the same time as the Nunes memo was being reviewed for a public release by the White House. (read more)

Given that Judge Collyer has been provided clear evidence of multiple misrepresentations to the FISA Court (October 2016); and accepting the U.S. Department of Justice was forced to admit material misrepresentations to the FISA Court; and accepting that Judge Collyer was clearly unappreciative of the abuse of the court…. will she release?

We wait and see.

Oh boy, this is Big Timber….

Goodlatte is at the plate flexing 18″ forearms, measuring up and digging in.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...presiding-judge-rosemary-collyer/#more-145616

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
DOJ National Security Division Official, David Laufman, Quits… . . .
aathroatcut.gif

Posted on February 8, 2018 by sundance

David Laufman was the Department of Justice, National Security Division, Deputy Asst. Attorney General in charge of counterintelligence, cyber security, counterespionage and export controls.

As most people are now aware the epicenter of the DOJ/FBI Clinton-Steele operation against candidate Trump stemmed from a collaborate “small group” effort of Main Justice officials within the National Security Division (John P Carlin – head), and officials within the FBI centered around the Counterintelligence Division (Bill Priestap – head).

According to the Washington Post, David Laufman resigned effective yesterday, Wednesday February 7th:

David Laufman, an experienced federal prosecutor who in 2014 became chief of the National Security Division’s Counterintelligence and Export Control Section, said farewell to colleagues Wednesday. He cited personal reasons.

His departure from the high-pressure job comes as President Trump and his Republican allies have stepped up attacks on the Justice Department, the FBI and special counsel Robert S. Mueller III for their handling of the Russia probe. (more)

In his former position, Laufman would have been involved and hold knowledge of the FISA “Title-1” surveillance program initiated on target Carter Page and the “incidental” Trump campaign officials. Laufman would also have close contact with former Asst. Deputy Attorney Bruce Ohr; husband of Fusion GPS employee Nellie Ohr.

Additionally, as a result of his specific responsibilities David Laufman would also have been involved in any FARA investigations of General Mike Flynn (Turkish lobbying), and/or Paul Manafort (Ukraine lobbying); and had access to FISA-702(16)(17) database use for incidental surveillance and subsequent unmasking etc.

National Security Division head John P Carlin resigned around the same time as the Carter Page FISA warrant application was submitted, October 21st, 2016. National Security Division head Mary McCord replaced Carlin, and she resigned shortly before Special Counsel Robert Mueller was assigned May 17th, 2017.

After President Trump won the election, Attorney General Jeff Sessions reversed the prior position of Sally Yates who was keeping the DOJ National Security Division free from Inspector General Horowitz oversight. Now the DOJ-NSD has direct oversight, the officials within the DOJ-NSD have come down with a severe case of sunlight aversion.

Responding to a 2015 request by the DOJ Office of Inspector General, Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates told the internal watchdog they cannot investigate the National Security Division.

That’s right, there was essentially no oversight on any activity happening inside the NSD.

In 2015 the OIG requested oversight and it was Sally Yates who responded with a lengthy 58 page legal explanation saying, essentially, ‘nope – not allowed.’ (PDF HERE) All of the DOJ is subject to oversight, except the NSD.

The Department of Justice’s own Inspector General (currently Michael Horowitz who opened a January 2017 investigation into the 2016 politicization of the FBI and DOJ) was previously not allowed to investigate anything that happened within the NSD branch of the Department of Justice.

See the ‘useful arrangement‘?

Yeah, Funny that.

So it might not be so coincidental the players used on the DOJ side of “Operation Trump” (Bruce Ohr, John Carlin, etc.) all seem to come from within the National Security Division.

According to congressional sources, [Glenn] Simpson and [Bruce] Ohr met sometime around Thanksgiving last year, when President-elect Trump was in the process of selecting his cabinet, and discussed over coffee the anti-Trump dossier, the Russia investigation and what Simpson considered the distressing development of Trump’s victory.

How exactly Simpson and Ohr came to know each other is still being investigated, but initial evidence collected by the House intelligence committee suggests that the two were placed in touch by Steele, a former FBI informant whose contacts with Ohr are said by senior DOJ officials to date back to 2006. (more)

All of the evidence points in one transparently obvious direction; toward a 2016 collaborative effort structured to use a counterintelligence operation to conduct wiretaps and surveillance on the presidential campaign of candidate Donald Trump. The FISA Title-1 surveillance approval of Carter Page was retroactive legal authority to do so.

The FBI and DOJ certainly went to extra-ordinary lengths to get that FISA Title-1 warrant approved; even to the extent of misleading the FISA court on the validity of the underlying documents. The DOJ/FBI ‘small group’ really seemed quite desperate to gain that FISA Title-1 surveillance authority…

…. they really, really needed it:

…”I want to believe the path you threw out for consideration in Andy’s office — that there’s no way he gets elected — but I’m afraid we can’t take that risk. It’s like an insurance policy in the unlikely event you die before you’re 40″…

Accepting all of that mounting evidence, does this March 2017 interview with former Obama administration official Evelyn Farkas (Deputy Asst. Secretary of Defense), appearing on MSNBC, make more sense now?

I was urging my former colleagues, and, and frankly speaking the people on the Hill [Democrat politicians], it was more actually aimed at telling the Hill people, get as much information as you can – get as much intelligence as you can – before President Obama leaves the administration.

Because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior [Obama] people who left; so it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, um, that the Trump folks – if they found out HOW we knew what we knew about their, the Trump staff, dealing with Russians – that they would try to compromise those sources and methods; meaning we no longer have access to that intelligence.

So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew that there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia; so then I had talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew that they were also trying to help get information to the Hill. That’s why you had the leaking”… (link)

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...curity-division-official-david-laufman-quits/

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
This play is getting better than the OJ trial ;)

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
BOOM !!!

BREAKING: Another Longtime Aide To James Comey OUT at FBI
February 8, 2018 by Joshua Caplan 91 Comments
Michael Kortan, the FBI’s Head of Public Affairs and longtime aide to former bureau chief James Comey, is leaving his post.

FOX News reports:

The longtime head of public affairs at the FBI — who was a confidant of former director James Comey — is planning to retire, Fox News has learned.

A notice went out this week for a retirement get-together for Michael Kortan scheduled for Feb. 15. Since 2009, Kortan has served as assistant director for public affairs, an influential job that controlled media access. He also served under former director Robert Mueller, now leading the Russia probe. […]

It’s unclear whether the retirement was long-planned or in any way precipitated by recent events. The FBI emphasized he was finishing 33 years of service.

After Comey became director in September 2013, Kortan helped facilitate regular on-the-record briefings with beat reporters, a departure from previous directors.

Kortan also was front and center during the Hillary Clinton email investigation, and especially in July 2016 — coordinating media coverage and handing out copies of Comey’s public statement recommending against criminal charges in the investigation into mishandling of classified information.

Kortan joins a growing list of key officials leaving the FBI amid Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s probe into the bureau’s Clinton email investigation.

Former FBI special agent Josh Campbell recently quit the bureau to join CNN, citing increasing levels of criticism directed at the agency.

In a New York Times op-ed, Campbell wrote, “To be effective, the F.B.I. must be believed and must maintain the support of the public it serves. … These political attacks on the bureau must stop.”

“If those critics of the agency persuade the public that the F.B.I. cannot be trusted, they will also have succeeded in making our nation less safe,” Campbell added.

In what was a significant shakeup at the FBI, Deputy Director Andrew McCabe stepped down January 29th.

“McCabe, who served a brief stint as acting director of the bureau, was already expected to leave. He will stay on ‘terminal leave’ until he is eligible to retire with benefits in March,” reported CNBC.

According to the Washington Post, McCabe intended to resign from the FBI once he was eligible for full pension benefits in March.

In late January, James Rybicki, a top FBI official who was once chief of staff to James Comey and current Bureau Director Christopher Wray, resigned as well.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/02/breaking-another-longtime-aide-james-comey-fbi/

smooth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Former FBI special agent Josh Campbell recently quit the bureau to join CNN, citing increasing levels of criticism directed at the agency.
Speaks volumes. Yet He begs for legitimacy. Get the fuck outa here

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
chiavarm says:
February 8, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Kinda of nice the media was projecting a Hillary landslide, otherwise these clowns would have covered their tracks.

Liked by 7 people

• The Devilbat says:
    February 8, 2018 at 6:08 pm
    They were overconfident as they all knew that the election was going to be rigged. Lucky for us, on election night, a group of white hats stopped it from happening.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
be aware that all of these people are raiding the cupboard for years to come with no negative ramifications.

they get their cushy pensions, their networks are still intact,
they still get to play grab ass with each other,
still get to tell war stories and laugh their asses off at what they have done,

and as important, still retain all the loot that they have thefted from you and I

so you tell me, nothing burger or real?????

every one of the treasonous bastards needs to be put down with prejudice, all of their assets seized, etc.

when you cut a weed, it grows back

you rip the damn thing out by the roots, that one no longer exists.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yep I agree, I think Trump is just trolling for 'splodey heads. He gets them too every time!
People on leftist websites were shatting themselves with outrage. Sweet!

FIGHTING WITHOUT FIGHTING.jpg

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Senator Mark Warner and Entire Senate Intelligence Committee Compromised, Corrupt and Finally Exposed…
Posted on February 8, 2018 by sundance

I’m not going to spend a great deal of time on this because the story is just affirmation and takes away from research and value-added discussion.

Tonight Fox News is reporting on the efforts of Senator Mark Warner to make secret and off-the-record contact with Christopher Steele in March of 2017. Warner, a rabidly partisan Democrat, is the minority Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The Majority Chairman is Richard Burr (R-NC) and also corrupt as hell.

Not surprisingly, Burr is covering for Warner. –You can read the STORY HERE

Throughout the entire story-line behind the ongoing conspiracy to destabilize the presidency of Donald Trump we have pointed out that Mark Warner and Richard Burr were compromised. The corruption within the Senate Intelligence Committee is specifically why House Intel Chairman Devin Nunes, House Judiciary Chairman Bob Goodlatte, and Senate Judiciary Chairman Chuck Grassley, do not share information with the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The corrupt Senate Intel Committee, and all their corrupt staff members, are cut-off from contact with those who are fighting the corruption. Everyone on the committee has been compromised by the Chairman and Vice-Chairman participating with, and being in ideological agreement with, the Uniparty conspiracy effort to take-down President Trump. Yes, that includes Marco Rubio, James Lankford and Tom Cotton. None of them can be trusted. [If Lankford and/or Cotton quit the committee in the next 72 hours we can re-evaluate them, but only them.]

Never-Trust-Any-Of-These..

..EVER!

Six months after Warner was conspiring with Christopher Steele… (in September of 2017), the Office of Inspector General Michael Horowitz, questioned Senator Warner’s staff and requested the messaging information.

Warner discovered he was busted.

Mark Warner then told the committee about his contacts. Richard Burr and Marco Rubio are providing cover by claiming Warner was honest with them in September.

Marco Rubio

✔@marcorubio

Sen.Warner fully disclosed this to the committee four months ago.Has had zero impact on our work. http://fxn.ws/2nXIdM6 #FoxNews

8:08 PM - Feb 8, 2018

Democratic Sen. Mark Warner texted with Russian oligarch lobbyist in effort to contact dossier...
Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee who has been leading a congressional investigation into President Trump's alleged ties to Russia, had extensive contact last...

foxnews.com

CTH caught on to the corruption immediately after the inauguration in January 2017 when Diane Feinstein quit the committee and was replaced by Mark Warner. This is why we have been saying for over a year to ignore the Senate Intelligence Committee.

The scary thing is that Warner and Burr are members of the Gang-of-Eight intelligence oversight. That is Alarming !! That should scare the crap out of anyone who understands what national intelligence information these senate conspirators are briefed about.

I shall not spend any more time on them. Seriously, I don’t even look in the direction of anything that they touch… it is all manipulation, misinformation and disinformation. There is absolutely no value in anything from the Senate Intelligence Committee because it has been entirely corrupted.

100% corrupted. Entirely useless.

That’s why Devin Nunes, Chuck Grassley, Bob Goodlatte and Michael Horowitz don’t share any information with Richard Burr… The good guys act like Burr doesn’t exist, and I follow that recommendation happily.

This is the team to follow:

When it comes to the issues that really matter; the issues of serious importance; ignore all voices that are not part of the above. The good guys have a plan; the bad guys (including Warner and Burr) don’t know the plans of the good guys.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ttee-compromised-corrupt-and-finally-exposed/

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I think we all knew DC is one giant cesspool of corruption. All of these people are lawyers. Do you think that there's one person in DC that doesn't know that direct taxation on peoples wages is unconstitutional? They learned this stuff in law school.. A couple months ago I posted about meeting up with my new son in laws brother and his friend. Both in law school and both already signed on to large law firms when they graduate in the spring. They were well aware of this. They also hate the choices they made and said the campuses are unbearable and to the point that they can't even make a constitutional argument in classes without the left pouncing on them. Both of them were pretty miserable and looking forward to finishing. Oh and they go to different schools as well so it wasn't just one institution.

I mentioned this before but will do so again. Sessions has recused himself so what good is he if he can't help drain the swamp?

1 year in and this is barely getting started, no way the swamp is drained in 3 more years. The left is firmly entrenched and there are layers of protection there for all of them. Look at all of them that have retired with a nice cushy pension on our dime already. Then we have the media which if front-running for all of them and that twists everything into some conservative conspiracy when the facts point to the opposite party. Sadly, more than 50% of the population believes this sheet. (If you believe the voting numbers).
IMO the only thing that fixes this is a revolution that gets bloody, martial law and then a reinstatement of the constitution as it was written. The media is openly calling for violence in the streets. The DOJ funneled money to leftist groups under holder... The list goes on and on. We sat by for way to long and watched this pot gradually come to a boil..

Hopefully I am wrong and as more of this comes to light the cockroaches will continue to scatter. Lets see what year 2 brings.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That last one's a good one cracker. Thanks for posting.

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Shemitah books for sale here! Get your Shemitah books for sale here! OK How many mack? Shemitah books for sale here! Get your Shemitah books for sale here!

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Shemitah books for sale here! Get your Shemitah books for sale here! OK How many mack? Shemitah books for sale here! Get your Shemitah books for sale here!
Dude, what did my attorney do to you? I bet she gave you the "treatment", huh? Teased the heck out of ya?