• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Swamp Draining Progress

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Call me paranoid, but as soon as I read this e-mail my first thought was "black hat op!"

Spectrum TV Maintenance Update

Dear Spectrum Customer,

Spectrum is planning routine maintenance on TV service in your area tonight between 12AM and 6AM. Your service may be interrupted for up to one hour. This upgrade will take place automatically. There is no action required on your part.

You may see your Spectrum receiver reboot during this process. This maintenance will help us continue to provide a high-quality viewing experience to you.

If you watch TV during this time and have Spectrum Internet service, you can use the Spectrum TV app to enjoy many programming options.

Thank you for being a Spectrum customer.

Sincerely,
Spectrum Customer Support Team

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
There hasn't been much progress, but thousands of unsealed indictments could drop any day now...
If after 3 days I was 80% done with a large paint job you'd say the same thing because you don't see any paint. 80+% is prep.

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Call me paranoid, but as soon as I read this e-mail my first thought was "black hat op!"

Spectrum TV Maintenance Update

Dear Spectrum Customer,

Spectrum is planning routine maintenance on TV service in your area tonight between 12AM and 6AM. Your service may be interrupted for up to one hour. This upgrade will take place automatically. There is no action required on your part.

You may see your Spectrum receiver reboot during this process. This maintenance will help us continue to provide a high-quality viewing experience to you.

If you watch TV during this time and have Spectrum Internet service, you can use the Spectrum TV app to enjoy many programming options.

Thank you for being a Spectrum customer.

Sincerely,
Spectrum Customer Support Team
And just what kind of black hat OP could you imagine it to be?

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Not a clue. I think my reaction was just a manifestation of my complete distrust of any sort of communication related tech

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
This maintenance will help us continue to provide a high-quality viewing experience to you.
Not a clue. I think my reaction was just a manifestation of my complete distrust of any sort of communication related tech
I believe you are correct.
Unless you were experiencing less than good service, I would suspect their intensions !

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I thought it was pretty coincidental there was an insistent iOS self scheduled update ready to be jammed through. I’ve disabled all updates until the 20th

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I thought it was pretty coincidental there was an insistent iOS self scheduled update ready to be jammed through. I’ve disabled all updates until the 20th
I turned off updates months ago when I heard about the Covid tracking apps were being covertly inserted in iPhones. I also turned off the ability to add and delete applications and functions as part of defending against Apple removing EAS messaging capability

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If after 3 days I was 80% done with a large paint job you'd say the same thing because you don't see any paint. 80+% is prep.
I get that, and especially so when it comes to the wheels of justice...

However, 99.5% of DJT's presidency is over.
It's 4th and 99 yards with 10 seconds on the clock.
On the bright side, we have SPACE FORCE!

newmisty

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
However, 99.5% of DJT's 1st term presidency is over.
FIFY. :D

“The quality of decision is like the well-timed swoop of a falcon which enables it to strike and destroy its victim.” Sun Tzu

Timing is critical in many situations and none more so than war. The same thrust will have a very different effect at different times, depending on such factors as weather conditions or the readiness of the enemy..

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The DOJ muffin eaters did something useful? Wow...there are miracles after all.

Almost $32b for FY 2021, it'd be nice if those losers did something once in awhile...besides attacking people for having the audacity to run for president while not being a swamp creature.

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
KNOWINGLY

1610767201300.png

https://twitter.com/DetmerMike/status/1350175021298298889?s=19

Memorandum to Charles E. Grassley

Oversight and Investigations Unit, Finance Committee

World Vision Financial Transactions

December 22, 2020

Findings: Obama Admin knowingly authorized funding to known Alqaeda affiliate (Part 1)

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1610767316672.png

https://mobile.twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1350177306451587072

#Durham...seems the interviews just released were used in the investigation. The evidence is coming out. Booms incoming?

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Newly Declassified Document Indicates FBI Misled Congress on Reliability of Steele Dossier

WASHINGTON – Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) today released a newly declassified FBI document that indicates the Bureau misled the Senate Intelligence Committee in 2018 about the Steele dossier’s Primary Sub-source and, therefore, the reliability of the Steele dossier.

“This document clearly shows that the FBI was continuing to mislead regarding the reliability of the Steele dossier. The FBI did to the Senate Intelligence Committee what the Department of Justice and FBI had previously done to the FISA Court: mischaracterize, mislead and lie. The characterizations regarding the dossier were completely out of touch with reality in terms of what the Russian sub-source actually said to the FBI.

“What does this mean? That Congress as well as the FISA Court was lied to about the reliability of the Russian sub-source. I will be asking FBI Director Wray to provide me all the details possible about how the briefing was arranged and who provided it.

“Inspector General Horowitz’s team found this briefing document. Inspector General Horowitz and his team deserve great credit for uncovering systematic fraud at Department of Justice surrounding the Carter Page FISA warrant. I’m also very appreciative of the Department of Justice’s release of the FBI document used to brief the Senate Intelligence Committee.”

The document includes talking points from the FBI’s briefing of the Senate Intelligence Committee in February 2018 and details the FBI’s assessment of the primary source of the information contained in the Steele dossier. This FBI briefing to Members of Congress occurred after the FBI had learned that the Steele dossier was unreliable in 2017. [Document]

Among the most misleading statements from the FBI:
1610768936351.png

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/rep/releases/newly-declassified-document-indicates-fbi-misled-congress-on-reliability-of-steele-dossier

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Newly Declassified Document Indicates FBI Misled Congress on Reliability of Steele Dossier

WASHINGTON – Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-South Carolina) today released a newly declassified FBI document that indicates the Bureau misled the Senate Intelligence Committee in 2018 about the Steele dossier’s Primary Sub-source and, therefore, the reliability of the Steele dossier.

“This document clearly shows that the FBI was continuing to mislead regarding the reliability of the Steele dossier. The FBI did to the Senate Intelligence Committee what the Department of Justice and FBI had previously done to the FISA Court: mischaracterize, mislead and lie. The characterizations regarding the dossier were completely out of touch with reality in terms of what the Russian sub-source actually said to the FBI.

“What does this mean? That Congress as well as the FISA Court was lied to about the reliability of the Russian sub-source. I will be asking FBI Director Wray to provide me all the details possible about how the briefing was arranged and who provided it.

“Inspector General Horowitz’s team found this briefing document. Inspector General Horowitz and his team deserve great credit for uncovering systematic fraud at Department of Justice surrounding the Carter Page FISA warrant. I’m also very appreciative of the Department of Justice’s release of the FBI document used to brief the Senate Intelligence Committee.”

The document includes talking points from the FBI’s briefing of the Senate Intelligence Committee in February 2018 and details the FBI’s assessment of the primary source of the information contained in the Steele dossier. This FBI briefing to Members of Congress occurred after the FBI had learned that the Steele dossier was unreliable in 2017. [Document]

Among the most misleading statements from the FBI:
View attachment 198225
https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/press/rep/releases/newly-declassified-document-indicates-fbi-misled-congress-on-reliability-of-steele-dossier
Isn't purposefully misleading Congress under oath called perjury?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
One could make a case also for treason and racketeering charges. The document itself doesn't identify this seemingly mysterious "primary sub-source", though the weak sauce non-basis for the steele dossier is widely believed to have been hearsay "evidence" harvested by the FBI from idiotic alcohol enhanced comments spewed forth by George Papadopoulos and then fed back(laundered) to Chris Steele so that the douchebag traitors at the DOJ/FBI could then claim those dumb comments had some basis in reality.

The whole thing is a political witch hunt designed to attack a US presidential candidate and protect the butcher of Benghazi by means of distraction from her email scandal and to make her POTUS so that she'd be immune from prosecution...for treason.

the_shootist

Old (not THAT old), but dangerous, pasty white guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
They used to call that lying. You have to ask yourself one question about this release...why now during this critical juncture at the very end? What's coming next?

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Hopefully a storm. Sick to freaking death of hearing about lawful threats of retaliation against institutionalized and legitimized TRAITORS and having said traitors face zero consequences for their actions.

Yes, I know we're only 4 days out from traitor Joe's "virtual inauguration" and yes I know there are alleged attacks on 50 state capitols and the district of criminality, and yes I know that those alleged attacks are allegedly false flag traps.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
They used to call that lying. You have to ask yourself one question about this release...why now during this critical juncture at the very end? What's coming next?
This was supposed to be released a 6 to 12 months ago but the low level apparatchiks slow walked it and the appointed personnel could not do a thing about it due to the public sector union rules. Supposedly the stuff only came available when review and promotion season rolled around and the undercover political drones didn't want to be dinged or passed over.