• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Synthesizing this,

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
OK, I don’t have anything profound to contribute, except something I posted in another thread. This might all be cover for the ongoing banking crisis. They started applying billions into the Repo system, back in September, I believe. I don’t understand all this stuff, just what I hear from the guests on Greg Hunter’s YT show and other videos, plus what I read here, but my understanding is they’ve been applying multiple billions into this overnight lending market for months now. Maybe, perhaps this whole Corona-flu thing is just cover for the banking crisis. Gerald Celente always says, “They take us to war, when everything else fails,” so maybe this is a more genteel version of war, just to cover up this financial/economic train wreck in the making. Now they have something tangible to blame the economic disaster on and the people are experiencing that tangible something. They believe in it and at least nuclear weapons aren’t flying around from continent to continent.

So, maybe somebody smarter than me can tell me I might be on the scent or I’m all washed up. Or did somebody else say the same thing and I missed it?

hardmoney

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Totally agree, Gloin, the virus panic and the opec thing provide the "cause" of the collapse so that the real guilty parties can avoid culpability. Now they can pretend to be surprised and, through sheer desperation, provide us with the band-aides that enslave us.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Trump, the libtards, central banks and each groups minions, stooges and supporters are ALL doing their damnedest to use this manufactured, ginned up "crisis" to their advantage. The question then becomes WHO has the REAL power to benefit here? The libtard/CB gang are the authors of this beer virus. They are also the ones doing their damnedest to gin up this "crisis" See: WHO 201 with Billy Gates. They are doing a GREAT job of sowing fear and panic via their "flood strategy" of 24/7/365 non-stop spewing of bovine excrement on radio/tv/social media/interwebz domination. The minions are working overtime to make this happen and to play the roles of virus-victims, hand-cleaning, social distancing, compliant stooges. All the while the sheople are soaking up the fear and propaganda and now losing their minds in apoplectic fits of mega stupidity/anxiety and fear.

Meanwhile, Trumps actions are forced into the visual darkened background and continually obscured by the "flood strategy" and, sadly, some of the Trumpsters are losing perspective on what he's done and still doing. In any war there are casualties and many more wounded.

What the stock markets represent they do NOT represent the economy. Just like the dollar does not represent money. We know the libtard/CB plan was to crash the markets. Limit down how many times now? Yet the markets are still here. No total crash yet. PMs took a HUGE dump this morning but they are still moving up at this point. Why? 0% fed rate? Really? Trillions in funny money injections? Really? Additional "quantitative easing"? Really? Does the fed or the markets have ANY clue as to what any of them are doing? I think they are merely thrusting their swords into the dark out of fear and panic. They are lost and afraid or worse, like a wounded and cornered animal.

Yet, the markets go on...

Outside of social media where is the left? Ain't heard from Nancypants. Ain't heard from Killary or Odingleberry. Where's Brennan/Comey/Holder/Aunt Loretta and all the other asshats and Schiffheads? WHERE IS the leadership from the Fed? It's sort of like the first snow of winter or a blanket descending on the whole country.

The national guard has been deployed in 12 cities that we know of. Schools, restaurants and bars have been shut down in numerous states and regions. Health facilities such as nursing homes/hospitals/clinics whether private enterprises of gov facilities are not allowing visitors and those persons allowed in MUST pass pointless screenings before allowed entry. Even the employees at these facilities must be screened before granted entry. Those on lockdown will not release employees making them like "Insta-Slaves"! Farkin' wondermous it is!

Like everyone else, I, too, wonder just where it is this all is going. Like y'all I have toilet paper, cleaning supplies, full fridge/freezer and pantry/protection devices/cash on hand and 2 bullion rounds to rub together so it's not like I'm worried or in need. Plenty to smoke, eat and drink on hand. Numerous little projects and the honey-do list to keep me occupied. No worries here. Locally it "feels" kind of like the afternoon of 9/11. Traffic is quiet, haven't noticed any planes in the sky, I can hear a passing train in the distance, neighbor kids are home but none playing outside. Just too damned quiet.

So I guess at this point it's just eyes open and wait for the...?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The guy who puts out the X-22 Report on YouTube seems to has an interesting take on things. Maybe he's is correct, but even he tells you he can't say things for certain. He does, however, seem to think Trump is taking on the CB's. Most of the things he has done is prep work for such a fight.

I do agree, though, the present economy is an illusion. A CB economy. The stock markets are a big ruse and are manipulated and is being used as a weapon. Waiting to see what's next. Being prepared will turn out to be the best survival strategy, I think.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
reviving this after a couple more weeks have gone by,

I was wrong about the stimulus saying it was gone already, they opened the spigots and it is raining fiat

Wanted to mention though that one of the options we were all considering was a direct hit from chin land. But, as we give that one a chance to settle in, does that make sense either? Would it not be contrary to their objectives to unleash it on the world if their target was the US of friggin' A?

Seems as though it would be counterproductive and eventually turn public opinion worldwide against you. Taking away any chance you would have of becoming world #1 economy and fiat meister.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Wanted to mention though that one of the options we were all considering was a direct hit from chin land. But, as we give that one a chance to settle in, does that make sense either? Would it not be contrary to their objectives to unleash it on the world if their target was the US of friggin' A?

Seems as though it would be counterproductive and eventually turn public opinion worldwide against you. Taking away any chance you would have of becoming world #1 economy and fiat meister.
Long before the virus, chins have experienced the beauty of a credit market and all the unpayable debt that goes with it. I think they would burn it all down like there is no tomorrow.

Bushpilot

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
They have no conscience. They would kill off half the world just to be able to “save face” and be able to deny that they purposely released this. It’s in their DNA.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I think it could be that simple.

Because the blow-off of the Stawk Mahket was a Central Bank bubble - enabled by, of course, QE-Infinity, ZIRP to member banks, and a repeal of Glass-Steagall. This created artificial demand for stocks, based on money-printing.

The signs were there that a correction was coming. First among them was the average household level of debt - and that wages were stagnant for the former Middle Classes while rent, food, durable-good prices were rising.

The Beer Virus just happened to be what made the Central Bank jugglers miss a move...and the five knives all came down, cutting deep.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
reviving this after a couple more weeks have gone by,

I was wrong about the stimulus saying it was gone already, they opened the spigots and it is raining fiat

Yeah - it doesnt make sense that China would burn its own house down to get at the US...

China had a different problem though...all their pigs had to be culled. Crops around the world had a bad harvest last year...I think they were faced with the question of what to do with 1.4 billion people if there might not be enough food to go around...

Many possibilities as to the culprit of this epochal catastrophe we are witnessing...

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Many possibilities as to the culprit of this epochal catastrophe we are witnessing...
Part of the problem is, Truth is an obsolete concept rejected by the Narrative-Driven Mediuh.

A modern civilization becomes impossible without basic morality - such as respect for, and fealty to, honesty and truth.

Well, our New Age koledge grads, learned to disregard and ignore Truth - that there is no such thing as objective, factual truth. Truth, mediuh personalities believe, is what they assert it is. What they weave their Narratives to be.

And in the center of that, comes China...with its own money and with malevolent funds from the Soros groups...and they start pushing their own propaganda. So how much of that is true, and how much of it is coverup, and how do you sort out what happened, where it came from, how it came to be?

The only thing we can be sure of, is that the mediuh liars will never, ever tell us.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
the saga continues,

but of late, we are noticing an awful lot of propaganda being spewed about the chins,
now the conservative medias are calling it the chin li virus
politicians claiming they want reparations,
stories being floated that they want the US to default ie steal its bond obligations back from the chins,
etc.

a great deal of direct pressure from all sides aimed directly at chin li

which to me is a direct clue that this isn't as it seems once again, that when all fingers of the liars are pointing in one direction, you might want to be looking elsewhere,

we have spoken before that this thing isn't and never was a beer virus, that it was something else,
and that it has been mutating, you heard from me long ago
I have yet to confirm if at the atomic level, the beer virus has a odd 4 protein chain with it, not consistent with other beer viruses or the flu
Leaving me still in limbo as to what it is,

Regardless, some are getting sick and some are dying. Not in fraudulent massive numbers they used to perpetrate this nonsense upon us, but happening nonetheless.

So, for now, I am ruling out chin li, as too many parts just don't fit. I have no problem believing it may have originated in wuhan, but not declaring that true either.

Bringing us back to the who?

We had asked if it was a hard play by the tramp team, but I have ruled that out, as to date, his actions don't speak of the originator, but of one reacting not guiding.

We are running out of options here it seems,

Leaving me with a couple of choices,
a external source aimed at the US of friggin' A, with world peasants just being collateral damage and cover for the real target,

and secondly,
a internal job, aimed at the US and the structure of .gov itself, with further repercussions still to come,
and yes, again, using the chins and the rest of the world to distract and confuse the battle field

lastly,
a combination of internal here, and externals, jointly combining to form a cabal, a cartel, what have you,
again with the end result as of yet unrevealed, as the beer virus is used as cover for some other ultimate purpose,

there are some things to note,

remember when the pope last rode into town here in the US for the first time in years?
yeah, he tossed the top talking head in the house at the time, Boehner, and instituted lyin' ryan

the pope supposedly has rescinded using traditional pope naming structure and has since carved his own path,

the pope jumping on the band wagon and stating to clear all churches and do what .gov tells you to do

and of course, the pope cancelling easter services,
that is a really big ask IMO

for some time, we have known the pope to be consistently coming down on the side of the climate nazis, the WHO and the rest of all things globalist,

while at the same time, all attention has been on the beer virus. No more chatter of impeachments, biden and his ukraine exploits, barr's abject failure to do a damn thing about anything, etc. All of it, POOF! gone.

Curiously, the talk of climate change, global warming, and whole narrative has been at least temporarily replaced by the world health organization blathering on and taking center stage. 2 peas of the same pod though. Like you went from science class to homec

now come the constant threats from the rogue state, DO NOT OPEN THE ECONOMY, etc. All demanding that tramp keep things sealed up tight. Assuredly, all of those recent new installations into governors mansions will surely follow suit, no matter what .pres wants. Holding out as long as they can, in the vain hope that this moves their cause forward.

then there are those who claim it is all a cover for a massive liquidity event, where the economy was headed for a collapse and this is the cover for that.

most here would agree that 911 was not as it appeared, and that turned into quite ruckus worldwide with trillions spent as we spent the next 2 decades chasing the elusive evil raghead across the world.

even that though was more of a concentrated event, rather than a carpet bombing event such as we are currently going thru.

etc.

Still a lot of moving parts, but it seems as though the possibilities are starting to whittle down some as time goes on.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Curiously, the talk of climate change, global warming, and whole narrative has been at least temporarily replaced by the world health organization blathering on and taking center stage. 2 peas of the same pod though. Like you went from science class to homec
Given this was twitted a little over a week ago, climate talk is kept low but working it's way into legislation.

<SLV>

Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Dems did it. Have to...
- wreck the economy
- change the elections to paper ballots
- end MAGA rallies
- get crazy Joe off the debate stage
- etc...

Who has the most to gain?

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Occam's Razor.

The most-straghtforward explanation is the most likely.

DO the Chinese Communists love us, or respect us, or respect our Rights Of Man? The answer is obvious.

What must be done, also obvious.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
totally get you point SLV,
but one thing we have to remain aware of, is why then did the stimulus go big, hard, and fast?
massive amounts of dough with the full support of the demtards

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
DO the Chinese Communists love us, or respect us, or respect our Rights Of Man? The answer is obvious.
according to all the basic programming over the years,

I hear people say different things who have actually been there

not discounting it, just putting it out there,

bb28

Silver Member
Silver Miner

I would think on some level if there is some intelligent life in their government they would understand in the current system we can live without them (albeit without vast quantities of cheap goods) but they cannot live without our dollars.

bb

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner

not discounting it, just putting it out there,

Individuals, are not the government.

Especially not when they appear elsewhere. Likely they've fled...but also likely, they have cultural/racial residual allegiance.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
The actual beer virus was created in a lab. Thus the extra strands. Gates owns patent. Also wants the world to use his vaccine. Bad idea. WHO wants people to have ID that says you are " cured".

China "steals" beer virus from lab in Canada.

Pope is not a friend of the people. Seems like he is taking orders just like others.

Protests around world are shut down.

Cure presented early on. Discredited by globalists because it seems to close down their story line. No vaccine needed means no FEAR needed. I have seen local people scared stupid. Brainwashed and programmed.

Trump admin has gained control of US central bank. Pumps out stimulus, Dema agree because that is their normal move. I think this backfires on them.

Six unsealed indictments in DC yesterday, I think.

Still watching.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Qui bono?

The globalists.

Trump was right when he labeled his campaign as an existential threat to them.

The virus is a weapon that has been deployed to defeat Trump.

The virus also got a lot of inconvenient truths out of the headlines.

The virus is a great cover story for the global financial collapse.

And as we all know - whenever there is a financial collapse - foreign enemies must be identified and war waged against them. Chin li is the scapegoat...

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
... No vaccine needed means no FEAR needed. I have seen local people scared stupid. Brainwashed and programmed.
A lot of what you posted above makes sense.

As far as the brainwashing is concerned, I have a brother who, as a general rule, is very intelligent and is much more level headed and calm than I am. I don’t think much of this virus and although I’m being reasonably cautious about it, I refuse to be terrified. My normally rational brother is totally spooked. He has his family and my Mom shut in their respective homes, no one is to go out for any reason. He runs for groceries, wearing the requisite face mask and rubber gloves and cleans every package that comes in the house with sanitizer.

He also owns a small business in NE Ohio, employing about three dozen people, including my other brother and his son. He recently found out his nephew had a girl over to his house a few days ago and gave the young man a week off work, because he was afraid she passed him germs. He also runs three shifts at his business and each shift is scheduled so they never see each other, during the CV scare (that makes sense, I guess). Also, they sanitize all equipment between each shift. He’s terrified that the virus will come into the business and infect his staff and he won’t be able to operate. Not to mention he’s a compassionate guy and cares about his people.

I’m not laughing at him. As I said, he’s a smart guy, but I wonder at the level of panic in people. Maybe I’m the stupid one, not being afraid enough.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I’m not laughing at him. As I said, he’s a smart guy, but I wonder at the level of panic in people. Maybe I’m the stupid one, not being afraid enough.
The people/person I was referring to are/is intelligent, in general. But this beer virus is not their area of expertise so they readily believe what the "experts" say and leave their critical thinking skills at the proverbial door.

They are exceptional thinkers in their area of operations. But, when they step out of their area their normal caution becomes FEAR. So they fortify what they know even if it makes no sense in the whole. And when they shut themselves off, they walk freely into the trap that was/is set for them and everyone else.

I'm sure your brother is compassionate, nice, smart, etc. FEAR, to quote a somewhat older movie, is the mind killer.

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
China "steals" beer virus from lab in Canada.
that is of course what they are propagating,
but we don't know this to be true at all,
like the harvard prof and the chin national,

we only know what they are forcing upon us

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

The timing of the arrests is coinkidental too...

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

I'll give you the plausibility of the theft being I correct, but it does fit China's M. O.

The Harvard professor was charged and arrested for said crimes, at least on that cover.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
The Harvard professor was charged and arrested for said crimes, at least on that cover.
Lots of people charged and arrested for things they didn't do or were properly framed.

that tells me nothing

Scorpio

Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
been introducing and tossing around another variable,

that is simply the argument of liquidity, lack thereof or excess

going back to last summer, the fed was supposedly stepping in and expanding its balance sheet papering over players books due to lack of liquidity. But wasn't that really just banks doing what they are supposed to? Where they were telling these players they weren't covering their overnight needs, and so the fed jumped in and covered it anyway instead of taking the shock?

then another argument for lack of liquidity is stories coming in from around the world is a 'supposed' high demand for us dollars, that has yet to be satisfied.

I have not been able to reconcile a lack of liquidity, as everything I look at, whether charts or news points to excess.

the stock market was about 18,900 on the dow at the time of tramp election, now it is about 24k. It hasn't even given up just the gains for the past 3 years. That doesn't speak to lack of to me.

look at the money charts, virtually parabolic, again speaks to massive excess instead of a lack of.

then we also know japan and china have been papering excess for years,
while I don't know re zeroland, I am going to assume they are comparable

but, none of this really points me to a reason anyway,

as prior to the lockup, things were moving along just fine with some skirmishes from trade wars and the like, but no underlying conditions that would warrant shutting the world down

even after a couple of months, when giving it some thought, there is still a lack of companies announcing they are 10 toes up, Incredible. After all that has went on, and a virtual lack of any news regarding collapses. This only speaks to liquidity being sufficient to withstand the onslaught. Either thru cash on hand or access to capital, they are withstanding the storm.

leaving me standing over a dry hole with this one, as prior conditions along with current just do not give this any legs to run with.

chieftain

Silver Miner
leaving me standing over a dry hole with this one, as prior conditions along with current just do not give this any legs to run with.
This is the reason why I don't think this is a TPTB play. There are so many unknowns and plays that are contrary to the usual MO, I haven't been able to make any sense of it, besides the obvious that the official story is complete horseshit.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Scorp, reread this thread top to bottom. It is amazing how far they have moved us in under two months!

Not sure it plays in, but in another thread spoke about having several totally separate conversations in Jan while in CR, different days different settings. Most with folks from EU but also from SA and one from Singapore, anyway I like to talk, and eventually things turn to their economies and then I just shut up and listen. Sold a whole lot of stuff that way.... anyways several brought up owning physical USD and all said they were different than digidollars. How important it was to own physical in your hand dollars... kinda like GIM only greenback