• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

TAEZZAR loses EVERYTHING.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
animals-dog-dog_dog_owners-dog_lovers-cars-smelly_dog-ctan9_low.jpg

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
OK, guys, I was given the green light to share this far & wide. I share for a selfish reason.
If anyone knows some good, bad, or indifferent please let us all know.
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Products
Revenue
11px-Decrease2.svg.png
US$ 17.14 billion (2017)
Operating income
11px-Increase2.svg.png
US$ 2.96 billion (2017)
Net income
11px-Increase2.svg.png
US$ 1.66 billion (2017)
Total assets
11px-Decrease2.svg.png
US$ 68.01 billion (2017)
Total equity
11px-Increase2.svg.png
US$ 19.47 billion (2017)
Number of employees
~23,000 (2017)
Parent PG&E Corporation'

Screen Shot 2020-10-02 at 11.24.55 PM.png

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I wonder how much blood they'll get out of this turnip...?

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
^^^^
Geezus.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Pacific Gas and Electric Company
Products
Revenue
11px-Decrease2.svg.png
US$ 17.14 billion (2017)
Operating income
11px-Increase2.svg.png
US$ 2.96 billion (2017)
Net income
11px-Increase2.svg.png
US$ 1.66 billion (2017)
Total assets
11px-Decrease2.svg.png
US$ 68.01 billion (2017)
Total equity
11px-Increase2.svg.png
US$ 19.47 billion (2017)
Number of employees
~23,000 (2017)
Parent PG&E Corporation'

View attachment 182889

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but I wonder how much blood they'll get out of this turnip...?

Geeeez, GH Yer rain'n on my parade ! BUT, thanks for the data. :green tea:

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
OK, guys, I was given the green light to share this far & wide. I share for a selfish reason.
it's not dated
'mass action' lawsuit?
and why do i have zero faith our judicial system will set any Case Law? this'll be handled on Agreement and will be 'washed away' once it's over

Ready To Repeat at any time...and it will

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Outside of PMs what property did you have that was not covered by insurance ?
AND
Such things as PMs do you wish to document to the public in a court of law that you wish to get reimbursed for ?
Believe Me ALL EYES will be watching. ( cough IRS cough cough)

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
it's not dated
'mass action' lawsuit?
and why do i have zero faith our judicial system will set any Case Law? this'll be handled on Agreement and will be 'washed away' once it's over

There is already two people cought up in the marrion county fires after PGG or the electrical company. I hear-ded on the radio that they filed papers the other day.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
There is already two people cought up in the marrion county fires after PGG or the electrical company. I hear-ded on the radio that they filed papers the other day.
anything to do with PGE doesn't surprise me, they 'allowed' a target to be painted on their backs the moment they 'lost', to Cal .gov

i'm really surprised PGE didn't just turn it all off, lock the gate and throw the keys in the mailbox

i've been taught, it's better to walk away than to deal with the devil

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
publicly owned utility? Here in oregon the state can with consent of the corporation bring it into its folds and all your top out on the suit will be capped....but then the state will try the 'DEFACTO' around every thing.

And, I would know this because they/the state is impairing the obligation of contract as of this moment with all this cozzie covid rules and this I do know about. Here is a funny that I probably should drop in the 'Joke" thread. So, I won't wear a mask like ever, I was told by the owner of the beer stop to not come in without one on; his wife told me the next day also. So, I waited two weeks and meandered in and there was none of my beer in its slot. So, I went into the cooler, which by the way was piled high with a fresh beer delivery; stacks and stacks of beer. And, my beer was not to be found. yeah, pissed me off it did.

So, this Gov-naw has already offended the constitution Art1, sec10 and another punch in the nads of the defacto clause would be the norm.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
publicly owned utility? Here in oregon the state can with consent of the corporation bring it into its folds and all your top out on the suit will be capped....but then the state will try the 'DEFACTO' around every thing.

And, I would know this because they/the state is impairing the obligation of contract as of this moment with all this cozzie covid rules and this I do know about. Here is a funny that I probably should drop in the 'Joke" thread. So, I won't wear a mask like ever, I was told by the owner of the beer stop to not come in without one on; his wife told me the next day also. So, I waited two weeks and meandered in and there was none of my beer in its slot. So, I went into the cooler, which by the way was piled high with a fresh beer delivery; stacks and stacks of beer. And, my beer was not to be found. yeah, pissed me off it did.

So, this Gov-naw has already offended the constitution Art1, sec10 and another punch in the nads of the defacto clause would be the norm.
Maybe you were jeopardizing their liqour and Beer license(s) if a State Regulator would happen by. Every state is different. I don't know what may happen to a retailer that lets non-compliant folks to enter their establishment.
Many here in KY simply let unmasks get their stuff and go.
I don't do alcohol so I don't know how stringent Liquor Control Agents are.

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Blaming the power company doesn't do a whole lot for the arson theory. I know that Pacific Power is implicated with the spread (not original cause) of Beachie Creek, but this is the first I've heard of an association with Archie Creek. Realizing that I know nothing, I can't help wondering if this could just be lawyers going after big pockets, more than factual information.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Maybe you were jeopardizing their liqour and Beer license(s) if a State Regulator would happen by. Every state is different. I don't know what may happen to a retailer that lets non-compliant folks to enter their establishment.
Many here in KY simply let unmasks get their stuff and go.
I don't do alcohol so I don't know how stringent Liquor Control Agents are.
BULLFUCKINGSHIT! go and look at 1dash10 heer with beer this man will re-PRINT it 4 U.
Article I
Section 10
Clause 1
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

OR LAW IMPARING THE OBLIGATION OF CONTRACTS Notice the plural? not A contract but contracts.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
and sweety she! and they did not pass a law but are using a law that has lain in waite......'or law' all 50 guv-noors are fucked

Someone_else

Gold Chaser
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Article I
Section 10 Clause 1
No State shall ... pass any ... Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts...
Good catch. I think. I forget whether the new law(s) about eviction and foreclosure was federal or states. I would interpret this clause to invalidate any such state law. Maybe this should be in a separate thread.

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
OH and as an asside or digression
we have a bottle tax here sin the diminishing bounds of oregon and it went from 5¢ to 10¢ so that means $10 to $20 k... BUT ON THIS DAY this man was down there fighting the cozzie bottle flies and found out THAT due to covid I could only turn in $14.50 in cans.
so, stack ur poop shute.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
BULLFUCKINGSHIT! go and look at 1dash10 heer with beer this man will re-PRINT it 4 U.
Article I
Section 10
Clause 1
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation; grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal; coin Money; emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts; pass any Bill of Attainder, ex post facto Law, or Law impairing the Obligation of Contracts, or grant any Title of Nobility.

OR LAW IMPARING THE OBLIGATION OF CONTRACTS Notice the plural? not A contract but contracts.
Take them to court Perry Mason. And the judge tells you do not bring up the Constitution or Any part there of.
I aint sayin its right I'm saying that's Life.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
it's not dated
'mass action' lawsuit?

Buck, I can't argue your point, BUT , never forget, "nothing ventured nothing gained". :2 thumbs up:
After close consideration, I am signing it.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Not sure I understand/buy that the utility is to blame. How did they arrive at that conclusion (other than they probably have deep pockets his greedy lawyer claws can pilfer)?

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Not sure I understand/buy that the utility is to blame. How did they arrive at that conclusion (other than they probably have deep pockets his greedy lawyer claws can pilfer)?

From what I`ve read about the case I believe the utility is being sued because it`s thought their antiquated equipment started these fires ....... and if that is proven in court, they deserve to be held liable for the entire scope of damage !!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

They had an apprentice, without a supervisor, working a line & he energized the line with debris on the line.
BTW, Usury, how can you question, or be critical of, something that you know NOTHING about ??
:make happy 2::totally steamed::don't    know2::don't    know2::don't    know2:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Take them to court Perry Mason. And the judge tells you do not bring up the Constitution or Any part there of.
I aint sayin its right I'm saying that's Life.
ahaha and you think I would hire a lawyer for this shit? duuued put on your mask and plz try not to regenerate.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
They had an apprentice, without a supervisor, working a line & he energized the line with debris on the line.
BTW, Usury, how can you question, or be critical of, something that you know NOTHING about ??
:make happy 2::totally steamed::don't    know2::don't    know2::don't    know2:

Are you serious????? Ask a legit question and get the beat down. Wow.

You know what...I’ll chalk your reply up to your losses and move on. Best wishes and I hope the rest of the year gets better for you.

Last edited:

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Buck, I can't argue your point, BUT , never forget, "nothing ventured nothing gained". :2 thumbs up:
After close consideration, I am signing it.

lol, i was just presuming you wanted to know if it was a pos, i thought i was 'clear'...obviously not, i'll have to work on that : )

here's what I would do...i'd sign it, i'd have my wife sign it, i'd have all my kids sign it (they have a vested interest in my place, their stuff's still all over, in corners and stored...) the lawyers are going to fight it all out, take everything they will give you...and document as much as you possibly can, you know, all your stuff was _________ pick a name of a tool company represented in your now melted boxes, etc...then remember how much of the rest of your tools were ____________ and put them on the list

i didn't say illegal...not at all, just don't 'under-represent', i've seen how business' do it, straight face and lists of items with a 'grand total'

i've seen hf be re-classified as something much more valuable...no one blinked at the suggestion

and don't smirk when you hand it to anyone, in fact, simply mail it in, it keeps the entire message about you as simply a 'victim'

but you didn't hear any of that from me

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
lol, i was just presuming you wanted to know if it was a pos, i thought i was 'clear'...obviously not, i'll have to work on that : )

here's what I would do...i'd sign it, i'd have my wife sign it, i'd have all my kids sign it (they have a vested interest in my place, their stuff's still all over, in corners and stored...) the lawyers are going to fight it all out, take everything they will give you...and document as much as you possibly can, you know, all your stuff was _________ pick a name of a tool company represented in your now melted boxes, etc...then remember how much of the rest of your tools were ____________ and put them on the list

i didn't say illegal...not at all, just don't 'under-represent', i've seen how business' do it, straight face and lists of items with a 'grand total'

i've seen hf be re-classified as something much more valuable...no one blinked at the suggestion

and don't smirk when you hand it to anyone, in fact, simply mail it in, it keeps the entire message about you as simply a 'victim'

but you didn't hear any of that from me

Buck you are absofuckinkglutely spot on, that is my plan. :2 thumbs up::finished 2::oriental::blew up::blond::holding hands:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I am writhing shit writing a tort leter and I thinks me drinks 2 much beer BUYT in a tort letter you only have to sesifiy,,,spesifiy...shit twatevers......you only have to sesify..dammm specify them and the harm they caused,,,all the rest is a BIG, BIG bonas er bonus.

I thinks me will back away from the keyboard...it the honerabel thing to do.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Seme too hav truble spelting... :beer:

LATE EDIT ADD: Actually, M59 was typing with boxing gloves on... with numb fingers. So he done good.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Soooooooooo if you sue the electric company and they defend themselves with proof of antifa lighting fires you can then go after soros...... correct?
I'd leave the utilities out of this & go straight to soros. The city's with brick piles looting, riots & destruction should go after him also.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Soooooooooo if you sue the electric company and they defend themselves with proof of antifa lighting fires you can then go after soros...... correct?
I'd leave the utilities out of this & go straight to soros. The city's with brick piles looting, riots & destruction should go after him also.

OR, the DNC for aiding him.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
OR, the DNC for aiding him.

'couple' ways to go here...draw in the small fish, get their testimoney, then get the big fish based on that legalese that's now been entered into the court of law (this is why court proceedings are important, 'settling' out of court does nothing for the society of laws, at large0

or

take them all to court, that's a huge endeavor that can be held-up by any one of the people you are going after...that can drag out forever

or

let the snake lawyers in the mass suit do their jobs, take what you can get, then take that information that was gleaned and apply it towards going after more people for the money that wasn't captured in the last trial

Call it a Crime Against Humanity...

then sit down and wait for it...nothing but crickets as watch your 'new pot of gold' draw down to nothing as the only one's who can get a Soros type will be another who wanders in the circles of the Soros type

cameo

Silver Miner
Reaction score

I don`t think there`s one single misfortune ... act of treason ... riot ... major arson ... cop killing ... DNC corruption ... and any other hideous act of insanity perpetrated against the U.S.A that GEORGE SOROS wasn`t/isn`t behind !!!

WHY on earth this tub of human EXCREMENT hasn`t been arrested/charged/convicted of all these things is beyond me, especially since he`s publicly ADMITTED to some of these criminal acts !!! It certainly can`t be for lack of evidence !!

Neither the CIA, FBI, or any justice agency has brought one iota of charges against this demonic vulture in any way. It certainly isn`t because none of Soros` minions are willing to talk .... if the price is right. If these agencies were the least bit serious about stopping the turmoil caused by this Son-Of- A-Whore , they could do it TOMORROW, but yet not a word, or even a peep from ANY of them !!! WHY ???

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

We have an eye witness that a PP line worker re-energized the line, with debris all over it & drove off as the fire started. We have a rumor that a video exists of it too. Also, the federal, state & local fire investigators determined the time, place & source of the fire. It all ties in together.

Now back to George Sore-ass. I would not be surprised if his money was used to buy that employee's actions !

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
There are staged gas cans & videos on fires being started also, correct?

Lets not forget about the police chiefs that did nothing.
Orders given by;
Mayors that did nothing.
Counsels that did nothing.
Governors that did nothing.

All the while Trump was saying just ask and you will get help.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
The three options you listed and the locations of the Fires tells me the unfortunate people live in BUTT-HURT country.
Like starving Ethiopians "MOVE" !!!!
1601844151176.png

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There are staged gas cans & videos on fires being started also, correct?

Lets not forget about the police chiefs that did nothing.
Orders given by;
Mayors that did nothing.
Counsels that did nothing.
Governors that did nothing.

If you look at the burn map for the Archie creek fire (I called it the star mountain fire, they changed the name). We were 26 miles out of town, if antifa/blm wanted to do some damage, they certainly would NOT have picked our area.

Buck

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
he`s publicly ADMITTED to some of these criminal acts !!!

he's destroyed countries economies and bragged about it, iirc, there are two countries that have outlawed his entrance, Ukraine and Hungary, his home Nation

i also noticed, two days ago, there's a debunking article about a Fake Story about George being eliminated from six countries, not the two that have been known about for years...of course, it's all false as the main stream media wants you to believe...it is, it's only two, that i've been aware of for years

I would not be surprised if his money was used to buy that employee's actions !

strange enough, through a union rep, neither would i

Like starving Ethiopians "MOVE" !!!!
but there's some money and satisfaction in a rebuild, not much of either, but, still the same

of course, there's always the million dollar pay-out, we all know everyone in california either owns a million dollar lot or lives under Harbor Freight Tarps...then move to

say, Arkansas, move to Arkansas where the air is free and you can buy a huge forest for about $10 and live like a king forever, the end

:summer: