• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Targeting Iran w/ Christopher Bollyn

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
In 1 hour 16 min. 30 seconds into the interview,, he starts to talk about Trump's involvement.

At 1 hour 17 min., the interviewer is talking about some speech which Trump says he's a "snake" - I never saw that speech by Trump, what's that all about?

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Did Trump really say, "...bomb them and take their oil..."
???

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
There is a lot of material in that video that I was not aware of .

I do wonder why Trump has yet to declare Israel and its world wide agents terrorists
and the only answer I can arrive at is that Trump is an Israeli Agent

The End
I'm still trying to find the Trump quote. Nobody seems to want to touch this , nobody wants to recognize he said it (or maybe he didn't say it).
None of the regular members who are "nearly always trumpsters" seem to care if it's real or not. So once again, I ask the "inconvenient question"...

Did Trump really say, "...bomb them and take their oil..."
???

I'm not trying to make the always trump supporters squirm, I simply want to find out if he really said that.

@ ...
Did Trump really say, "...bomb them and take their oil..."???

QUOTE >>>>>
Donald J. Trump‏ @reaIDanoIdTrump 2 Apr 2016

Whos that small crappy country no one likes? we should bomb them and take their oil for our pickup trucks #Trump #Trump2016 #TeamTrump

<<<<< END QUOTE

Quote Source ::
https://twitter.com/reaidanoidtrump?lang=en

@reaIDanoIdTrump

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain #Trump2016 Parody account