• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

TD Ameritrade Think or Swim is dead today

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Can't log in at all.

Anybody else?

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Tech support is worthless, just says "We are experiencing difficulties today....blah blah blah."

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Tech support is worthless, just says "We are experiencing difficulties today....blah blah blah."
Is this a common thing?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
No, not every time. No problems today.
Good to know.

I got some schadenfreude smirks out of Millennial Robbin'-hood Day-Traders - the kind who are gonna get rich on Hertz stocks - how, the last THREE sudden market plunges, Robbin' Hood was "Temporarily Unavailable." I know, in the past, my own broker was not answering the phone when the warm stuff was being fed into the fan.

Now, as it happens, I'm only in the market for a token amount - and it's long-term money. A consolation prize if I turn out to be wrong, and Bitcoin and fiat really are better money. I can't imagine how that could be; but second-guessing me is often quite profitable.

Good luck.

Going back over to the title...I guess "Think or Swim" is a related feature, not the trading feature. Sorry about that...as Rosanne Rosannadanna used to say, "Never Mind."