• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

TDV and a free book from Mike Maloney

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Hi all,

We know there is an ambivalent relationship here at GiM2 between BTC and PM's. What fails to be discussed is the fact both are decentralised. In truth, both are liquid assets that can be redeemed at a moments notice for other assets, free from a middleman licking the cream from the transactional pot. TheDollarVigilante is all about financial freedom and opposing the old system of theft, corruption and outright lies.

Jeff Bewick discusses the relationship and Mike Maloney offers a free ebook about investing in gold and silver. Press the link and find a compelling read that many here have been touting, since I joined GiM1 yonks back. I know, we have all read the works of gold and silver guru's that in a sense have been correct, however, the ongoing shenanigans of the centralised system, opposing free market mechanisms continually rig the game. Noises are getting louder regarding the centralised system collapsing. In turn, the centralised system can only discredit its opponents through MSM, as this current system attempts to hold its head above the water for the benefit of the few. Mike details where we have been, where we are, and where we are heading. A full historical perspective and analysis has been illustrated within his writings, and the brutal rigging taking place, whereby, all cronies at 'central planning.inc' seek to stay in control no matter what.

Anyhow, here is the link. I am about 1/3 way through now and am discovering a great deal more aspiration learning about the bigger picture.

https://dollarvigilante.com/blog/20...rets-of-money-and-more-with-mike-maloney.html

Enjoy the read.

SH