• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Tee Vee Alert: Ron Paul coming up on CNBC Krudlew report

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Kruddles didn't say exactly when, they'll probably tease it until the end of the show: on now 7-8 PM EST

Solo

Midas Member
Midas Member
I just tuned in to hear Rubio (my senator) speaking with Coons. I didn't hear the whole piece, but I didn't hear anything that I disagreed with either.

...waiting with baited breath to hear our hero :yes:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
kudlow just announced ron paul jumped to first in Iowa poll

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
He's on now!

Another quick and flawless interview by Ron Paul. Thanks for bringing this to light.

For those that have followed him for many years, has he ever had a "oops" moment or a Herman Cain ignorance reply?

RP just seems rock solid in his interviews.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I enjoyed that short but sweet interview. I'm also glad they mentioned the first place bit.

Thanks for the alert, fido!

Solo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Am I the only one who wants to see Kudlow start choking on a chicken bone in the middle of his show :p? I'm not wanting him to die on it, but it would be amazing if he had to shut his trap for an entire show and let his guests speak for a change.

I hate permabulls :wub:!

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Another quick and flawless interview by Ron Paul. Thanks for bringing this to light.

For those that have followed him for many years, has he ever had a "oops" moment or a Herman Cain ignorance reply?

RP just seems rock solid in his interviews.
I think the only "ooops" I've heard was recently and was very minor, when he said he was in favor of Medical Savings Accounts.

Well, if you eliminate the income tax altogether as he would propose, then there all savings would be tax free.:biggrin:

But seriously, as a libertarian, it's easy. All of his positions are crystal-clear, consistent and immutable: limited government, low taxes and personal responsibility. No need to look at focus groups and polls and stick a wet finger into the air like the other candidates do to formulate their positions.

KnowNothing

Seeker
Seeker
Lol. I tried finding the vid just now and never heard of Krudlew. I put that into google to find out its Kudlow. Nice.

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner