• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ten Years after Climategate, the Global Warming Fraud Is on Life Support

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
March 21, 2019
Ten Years after Climategate, the Global Warming Fraud Is on Life Support

By David Archibald

The global warming hysteria was reaching a crescendo in the lead up to the climate confab in Copenhagen in 2009 when a civic-minded person released the Climategate emails, deflating the whole thing. Those emails, concocted from the fevered imaginations of the scientists involved.
Nigh on 10 years have passed since then and we are currently experiencing another peak in the hysteria that seems to be coordinated worldwide. But why? Why now? The global warming scientists have plenty of time on their hands and plenty of money. Idle curiosity would have got some to have a stab at figuring out what is going to happen to climate. Do they see an imminent cooling and they have to get legislation in place before that is apparent?
The passage of those ten years has given us another lot of data points on the global warming. There are now 40 years of satellite measurements of atmospheric temperature and this is how that plots up for the Lower 48 States:

What the graph shows is the departure from the average for the 30 years from 1981 to 2010. The last data point is February 2019 with a result of -0.03 degrees C. So we have had 40 years of global warming and the temperature has remained flat. In fact it is slightly cooler than the long term average. Is it possible to believe in global warming when the atmosphere has cooled? No, not rationally. Is it possible for global warming to be real if the atmosphere has cooled? Again no.
Now let’s look at carbon dioxide, which is supposed to be driving the global warming, if it was happening. A lab high up on Mauna Loa in Hawaii has been measuring the atmospheric concentration since 1958. As it is the annual change in concentration that is supposed to be driving global warming let’s see how that plots up:

What it shows is that the driving effect has been in a wide band from 1979 when the satellites to measure temperature went up but the trend is flat. Think about that – 40 years of forcing and no result in the actual atmospheric temperature. If it was ever going to happen it would have happened by now.
The opposite of global warming is global cooling. What are the chances of that? Pretty good in fact. Only one graph is need to show the potential for that – the aa Index which is a measure of the Sun’s magnetic field strength. Records of that have been kept since 1868:

The second half of the 20th century had a solar magnetic field strength that was 50% higher than that of the last 60 years of the Little Ice Age. That ended in 2006. We are now back to the solar activity levels of the 19th century and that will bring the sort of climate our forbears had then.
And so it has come to pass. January-February had record cold over North America. Seemingly the polar vortex was everywhere because Japan also had record cold.
Waiting for global warming to happen is like Waiting for Godot. It is never going to happen and the wait is getting beyond tedious.
In the meantime there is no evidence for global warming and the opposite is happening, as shown by the record cold we have just experienced. It is time to stop giving global warmers the benefit of doubt – they are loons. That includes Rick Perry.
David Archibald has lectured on climate science in both Senate and House hearing rooms.

https://www.americanthinker.com/art...g_fraud_is_on_life_support.html#ixzz5itHyH0I1

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Since the CC believers know for a FACT it exists, then why can't they get in a room with scientists that DON'T believe it exists and show them the TRUTH? Why be afraid of what they'll say...IT exists and here's why!!
When they get together to talk is when I'll listen to them. Until then, there's 2 sides to the debate and the CC people won't listen to the other option.
Screw em then...that is all.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
By "Hemi" do you mean The 426? 392?

Or just any generic Hemispherical combustion head engine?

Honda 2.3L ULEV is a single overhead cam hemi............

Or........???????????

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Horsepressure costs are basically universal. About a thousand dollars per 100 horsepressures.....until you get to 1000hp.

Then it increases exponentially until you get to about 10k HP.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Drive a Hemi. Do your part.
I DO. (RAM 1500 4X4 QuadCab. Squeals and Peels) And pisses off the little rice burners and Pedal Pushers when I drive though UK campus area. :winks2::drive by:

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I can't afford an old Dodge Hemi.
Horsepressure costs are basically universal. About a thousand dollars per 100 horsepressures.....until you get to 1000hp.

Then it increases exponentially until you get to about 10k HP.
I am going to drop one of these in my S10! Now this, Son, is an Engine! .
aarock.gif

One of these bassturds would supply power to an entire Gold mine site or generate electricity for a small city.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"Drop it In" and that will be the last of that S10.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Does the wood burners need to be diesel engines ? IDK and Why I'm Axin'. :reading:

Does the wood burners need to be diesel engines ? IDK and Why I'm Axin'. :reading:
As far as I understand wood gasifier technology with teh right burner just has to be piped into the carb(?) Plenty of examples out there. I saw one driving around here in fact. Plus with the hemp seed that burns WAy hotter you could prolly see even more gains. I mean come on the germans had this tech perfected back in the 40's. Now we can't? What a joke we have been led to believe

edit

was wrong just run the gas into the intake(?)

http://wiki.gekgasifier.com/w/page/24508452/Run an Engine with the GEK
I. Convert your engine to run off of wood gas

Running an engine on wood gas requires some relatively minor tweaks to the engine air intake system. With either a gasoline or a diesel engine, you are going to be introducing the wood gas into the stock air intake system. You do not need to create a complicated new carburator like a propane or natural engine. Rather, you just mix the wood gas in with the air on the way in the normal air intake. As the correct wood gas to air mixture ratio is about 1:1 and is very tolerant of error, it is quite easy to get a reasonable mixture with very rough solutions.

Last edited:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I drive a dually diesel converted to burn California spotted owls. View attachment 133580
LOL

What a joke we have been led to believe
Yep, in the automotive world, yep
Todays technology is so fragile, when it's 'done' here, it doesn't get destroyed...there are factory environment derate kits, available world wide, illegale to use in the US, but, these kits are used to convert 'obsolete' US crap into available/salable crap for the rest of the world. These kits bypass the fragile environmental kits that are installed for use ONLY IN THE US

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
global warming is the religion of the stupid..............

California ski resorts busy for 4th of July holiday

Record Winter Snow Extends Epic Ski Season Into Spring - And Summer

https://www.forbes.com/.../record-winter-snow-extends-epic-ski-season-into-spring-an...

Mar 7, 2019 - I was skiing at California's Squaw Valley last week when they broke ... at the end of summer's busiest holiday weekend, Independence Day.

California ski resorts busy for 4th of July holiday - Accuweather

https://www.accuweather.com/en/videos/h2eo5k9i

Skiers of hitting the slopes of California's Mammoth Mountain and Squaw Valley to celebrate the week of the 4th of July.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It's a global tax scheme, it doesn't matter if it's a hoax. It's being implemented.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It's a global tax scheme, it doesn't matter if it's a hoax. It's being implemented.
Climate Change has become a 45 BILLION usd yearly business worldwide.( It may be self sustaining at that size) I heard the money number today while listening to a Ben Davidson presentation at this year's conference he puts on annually:
This is very good information if you have the time to listen to it. Gb

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I am going to drop one of these in my S10! Now this, Son, is an Engine! . View attachment 133584
One of these bassturds would supply power to an entire Gold mine site or generate electricity for a small city.

Top speed, 40mph, top speed pulling a house 40mph.