• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Terre Haute murder suspect left house during hours-long standoff, went shopping at Walmart

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
LOL....Holy fuggin chit

I can only laugh....Friggin Keystone Cops

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Terre Haute murder suspect left house during hours-long standoff, went shopping at Walmart

TERRE HAUTE, Ind. – The murder suspect at the center of an hours-long standoff last week broke through the police perimeter and went shopping at Walmart, police tell WTHI.

Michael R. Reynolds, 36, is accused of fatally shooting Amanda Kerns, 40, on March 5 at a home in the 2100 block of Putnam Street. He also shot and critically injured a second person, Ronald Lawrence, at the same location.

Officials believe the shooting was the result of a domestic violence situation.

The shooting led to a 20-hour standoff with dozens of Terre Haute police officers surrounding the home.

However, newly released information by police reveals Reynolds didn’t stay in the home throughout the entirety of the standoff. He broke through the police barrier, and he went shopping at Walmart on South U.S. 41, WTHI reports. Video from the store confirms his visit.

Police tell WTHI he believes Reynolds left the house around 3:30 a.m. through a basement window next to a privacy fence that was out of police view. He bought “general items,” but police would not reveal what exactly he purchased.

“I’m thankful no one else got killed,” Terre Haute Police Chief John Plasse said. “He could have very easily killed someone else. I’m upset that he got out of that perimeter, absolutely. But I’m more thankful that something else bad didn’t happen.”

Reynolds eventually returned back to the home at the center of the standoff, which Plasse describes as “puzzling.” But the police chief says he’s very thankful he returned.

Reynolds was later shot and killed by state police SWAT officers.

(Excerpt) Read more at
http://fox59.com/2018/03/13/terre-h...hours-long-standoff-went-shopping-at-walmart/

The Walmart shopper:

The alleged dead girlfriend:

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The alleged dead girlfriend
Is she allegedly dead or allegedly his girlfriend?

“I’m thankful no one else got killed,” Terre Haute Police Chief John Plasse said. “He could have very easily killed someone else. I’m upset that he got out of that perimeter, absolutely. But I’m more thankful that something else bad didn’t happen.”

Reynolds eventually returned back to the home at the center of the standoff, which Plasse describes as “puzzling.” But the police chief says he’s very thankful he returned.
Just when you think you've heard all the inept cop stories another one raises its ugly head. We actually allow people this stupid to carry guns and grant them a license to use it! Astounding!!!

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reynolds eventually returned back to the home at the center of the standoff
Talk about bein' an idiot. He could've fled to anywhere, but decides to sneak back into the house?

What would've been awesome is if he had nonchalantly walked up behind the police line as though he were a rubber necker and started askin', "what's goin' on? what are you all doin'?" Kinda like Bugs Bunny does to Elmer Fudd sometimes. lol

, which Plasse describes as “puzzling.”
To say the least.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Lol, he went back

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
he probably had no where else to go

besides that, he enjoyed being able to blend in with the crowd at Walmart
LOL

LOL

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm guessing he was out of ammo and went to resupply, that's why the cops won't say what he bought.
He is stupid, he should have shot at them from the rear rather than going back in the house.
Make the cops think they were surrounded.

Aurumag

Dimly lit. Highly reflective
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Wow!

Talk about commitment to suicide by cop.

If the guy were clever and motivated, he could have caused alot of damage.

hammerhead

Not just a screen name
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Talk about bein' an idiot. He could've fled to anywhere, but decides to sneak back into the house?

What would've been awesome is if he had nonchalantly walked up behind the police line as though he were a rubber necker and started askin', "what's goin' on? what are you all doin'?" Kinda like Bugs Bunny does to Elmer Fudd sometimes. lol

To say the least.
Exactly what I was thinking. Keystone material.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Dozens of keystone's finest couldn't seal off a single house? lol

I say if the dood goes to a walmart and opens up on random folks in that situation, then the cops should collectively be held PERSONALLY responsible. That's a level of incompetence that shouldn't be tolerated.

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
same thing happened in that sketchy story about the murder of that famous sniper guy -- kyle something

house surrounded, suspect gets in truck and drives off

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
you gotta laugh.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
...only at fools that think we should all give up our guns and trust these incompetent fools with our own security and that of our families.