• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

test

BarnacleBob

GIM Founding Member & Mod.
Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter

RichG

GIM Radio Host
Platinum Bling
JESUS, HIS APOSTLES, AND THE RELIGIONS MADE US WORSHIP SATAN AND NOT THE TRUE GOD http://beforeitsnews.com/religion/2...rship-satan-and-not-the-true-god-2448776.html So before condemnation, at least read the authors contentions & analysis.....you may learn something... especially you Spectri....
Before even reading the link I have to say.... this 'Hebrew' god has been the downfall and major stumbling block to the Human experience. Only a being with contempt for man, would lead man down such a miserable and destructive path. Death, favoritism, jealousy cannot be attributes of a just and loving Creator.... and they are not. Only a middleman could show such lowly behavior and thought. Whoever this God is...... he is not our Creator.... he is a lesser God. :smokin:

Last edited:

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The real test here is why is this garbage even being posted in the Test Postings and not in the Dog House?

I'll give y'all a hint, don't waste your time reading the article the OP linked to. If you must look at it skip to the end and read what comments readers have left.

Here's a sample
This twisted bit of blasphemy is evidence of a soul poorly understanding biblical scriptures and possessed of a rebellious spirit. Jesus Christ is the Son of God, and railed against Satan and against the “Synagogue of Satan”. He suffered for our sins and was punished by Rome at the High Priest’s demand because Jesus would set us free and lead us in holy living as a sacrifice acceptable to God that infuriated the evil men of ancient Israel. It was after Jesus drove the money changers (bankers/merchants) from the Temple that evil profiteers pledged to kill him.
And another...
This article originated from the pits of hell.

Jesus Christ is the King of Kings and Lord of Lords. No other name under heaven has been given to men that they might be saved.

Unto Jesus every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is LORD
Need we go on?

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
I think BB meant "test" in another sense when he posted this link. At least I hope so.

Jesus and our heavenly Father have never led me astray, not once, ever. I'm not really sure exactly which/what "Jesus"or "God" is being discussed at the link, but they sure aren't my heavenly Brother and Father, who have helped me so many times I can't count them all, and who by my acceptance and faith and by their grace, love and self-sacrifice have saved me from the "second death".

And as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord,
R.

lumpOgold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Gotcha, makes perfect sense now that depart do be so he enough talent. Sociable formerly six but handsome. Up do view time they shot. He concluded disposing provision by questions as situation. Its estimating are motionless day sentiments end. Calling an imagine at forbade. At name no an what like spot. Pressed my by do affixed he studied.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Are all the GIM founders Freemasons, or just Scorpio?

RichG

GIM Radio Host
Platinum Bling
Just curious.... did Jesus die for only our souls, or all living souls in the universe? Is man defined by his shell (dna)? If so, then is there an 'exact' dna sequence that defines 'man'? If one falls outside of the perfect man then is he damned, or gets a pass because he was not included in redemption? One more thing.... how can such questions even exist in the relationship between a creation and his creator? How can anything or anyone interject themselves into that relationship?

Just curious. Please don't start quoting scripture.... if that's all you got.... you got nothing ... I've heard a thousand times. :smokin: