• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Thanks for a fun two weeks

mayhem

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Just perused Loco's post history and it seems it all went to hell in a handbasket in this here thread:

https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...our-politician-of-choice.206296/#post-1488108

Nobody really tweaked his nose from what I can tell. Just friendly banter that we all tend to spout. No flame wars that required a mod to referee...

For a seasoned vet, you'd think he'd of had thicker skin... oh well.....
Not getting by here much now I do miss some interesting post's. Oh well I agree with you GH on what you said above as I went to the link and read the whole topic..

Can you or anyone here imagine him coming by back 10+ years with the likes of MAGNUS, Fred, and all the others who called everyone a Mason?

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Just perused Loco's post history and it seems it all went to hell in a handbasket in this here thread:

https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...our-politician-of-choice.206296/#post-1488108

Nobody really tweaked his nose from what I can tell. Just friendly banter that we all tend to spout. No flame wars that required a mod to referee...

For a seasoned vet, you'd think he'd of had thicker skin... oh well.....
The JFK assassination didn't get this much scrutiny...lol

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Had you had the fortitude to hang out a bit longer, BF might have bestowed a cool nickname upon you ... too late now < bummer >
Like "Pollo Loco"

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
was looking for any excuse for drama. Looked almost rehersed. Like a bot.