• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

the 19 year old white nba phenom that you've never heard of

EO 11110

Posting from Epstein Island
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
https://www.talkbasket.net/31951-lu...rookie-since-michael-jordan-to-average-20-6-4

Luka Doncic becomes the first rookie since Michael Jordan to average 20/6/4

Luka Doncic has made a great start to the season and has become one of the reference points in the Dallas Mavericks.

Per Basketball Reference, the 2018 EuroLeague and ACB MVP is the first rookie since Michael Jordan to average 20 points, six rebounds and four assists. Doncic now has 20.4 points, 6.4 rebounds and four assists per game.

Back in the 1984/1985 season, Michael Jordan averaged 28.2 points, 6.5 rebounds and 5.9 assists.
Luka Doncic is averaging 20.4 PPG, 6.4 RPG, and 4.0 APG this season.​

The last rookie to do that was…oh pic.twitter.com/GbkIGTipM7
— Basketball Reference (@bball_ref) October 30, 2018

EO 11110

Site Supporter
Mother Lode
lmao.....they arent paid to think. dude is smoking all of their asses at 19 years old

https://www.sbnation.com/2018/8/21/...e-survey-best-career-nba-draft-2018-mavericks

NBA rookies voted on who’d have the best career. Guess who got zero votes?

The disrespect.

The NBA held its annual rookie survey where they polled 36 first-year players about everything under the basketball sun. One of the survey questions asked which of their peers would have the best career.

Take a look at which name is missing from this list:
You’re telling me Jerome Robinson and Troy Brown Jr. will have better NBA careers than Luka Doncic?!

He’s a 6’7 forward with point guard skills. He’s played and succeeded against some of the toughest international competition. If you don’t think playing in the Euroleague is comparable to playing against NCAA competition, you’re wrong.

1541301424990.png

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Doncic is slowfooted and has absolutely ZERO explosiveness - - he's going to be a defensive liability who gives up as many points, if not more, than he scores.

EO 11110

Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Doncic is slowfooted and has absolutely ZERO explosiveness - - he's going to be a defensive liability who gives up as many points, if not more, than he scores.
like many before him - dirk, carmello, etc

which proves my maxim -- if you can score, you are on the floor

Luka Doncic becomes the first rookie since Michael Jordan to average 20/6/4

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
If the league simply enforced the RULES and called travelling and 3swconds the niggers wouldnt be on the floor. But rabbi silver needs to keep blacks competitive. Look at duane wade takes SEVEN steps on joo tube!

Last edited:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
not tooo many whites playing pro sports but no one cares about that, they only cry about the shortage off blacks on managing staffs. Lets make the player ratio even before the fkers play the race card, whitey needs to start making some fking noise

Strawboss

America...Love it...or GTFO
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
A white NBA player is almost as rare as a red heifer. Not as rare, mind you...but pretty close.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
No too many, if any, good white American players in the nba. All the whites are from Europe.

EO 11110

Site Supporter
Mother Lode
No too many, if any, good white American players in the nba. All the whites are from Europe.
yup. a lot of white american players drop the sport real quick if they live/play in/around high crime areas. basketball and basketball culture comes with unpleasant ramifications for them

and for you guys saying it's a black sport -- that is wholly untrue. nba entertainment is not basketball.

real basketball is played all across this country in high school and non-nba-pipeline colleges. whites excel right alongside blacks -- claiming district titles, regional titles, conference championships and state championships with regularity.......this includes beating all of the black teams that try them.

nyc.nba gives society a warped view....and that's no accident

Last edited:

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
Sports heros are Made by the league. Jordans infamous clearout of the jazz player ,if called would have sent the trophy to the whitey jazz. Rabbi stern made certain it stayed in chicongo

EO 11110

Site Supporter
Mother Lode
If the game was every called correctly Jordan would have been called for travelling
my personal favorite was when they moved the three point line in -- to where jordan and high school girls can make it.

after he left the league, they moved it back to normal

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Cracker ass cracka! Everybody knows if you are white and play with coons you will get elbowed and kicked in the knees. That's not including scratched when they rub their greasy hair on your arm.

EO 11110

Site Supporter
Mother Lode

EO 11110

Site Supporter
Mother Lode
as a side note, american blacks are fading in the nba.

they are increasingly being replaced with foreign players and half-white american hybrids.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

they are increasingly being replaced with foreign players and half-white american hybrids.
Really?! That gives me hope...perhaps I’ll watch an NBA game again...

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Larry Bird. Told. JORDAN.

"I'm going for 50 tonight and I'm going to shut you down, rook"

Bird scored 50, took hiself outta the game, shook his dick at Jordan who scored 10.

Oh yeah, it made Jordan mad. Bird had already humiliated him in Jordan's first all star game

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If the league simply enforced the RULES and called travelling and 3swconds the niggers wouldnt be on the floor. But rabbi silver needs to keep blacks competitive. Look at duane wade takes SEVEN steps on joo tube!
You do realize the whole thing is a fix don't you? Betting odds/bookmakers...it's a giant scam.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Didn't we just discuss that if the game was called honestly Jordan wouldn't even be a ball boy?

Try keeping up.

Area51

Silver Miner
Seeker
Didn't we just discuss that if the game was called honestly Jordan wouldn't even be a ball boy?

Try keeping up.

Do you watch any NBA games?

The "defence" that's played today is laughable. Once the hand check rule cane into force back in 2004 players can drive at will. And there's never any hard fouls at the rim anymore.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member

they are increasingly being replaced with foreign players and half-white american hybrids.[/QUOTE
The top 20 NBA scoring leaders gives me 3 “mulattos” and 1 foreigner (black guy)

American blacks aren’t being replaced on the basketball ball court.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member

Current Top 10 in NBA rebounding shows 1 “light skin” and 1 foreigner (black).

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member

Current top 10 in NBA assists does show 2 mulattos and 1 foreigner (Slavic).

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Oh please...GOAT? Surely you jest...

Michael Jordan is the GOAT...and 2nd place isn't even close.
Did you start watching basketball in 1993? It took Jordan 7 seasons just to make it to the NBA finals when a “dynasty” of HOF’ers and All Stars we’re finally placed around him.

Not to mention the fact that if your gambling connections to the Chicago mob resulted in your father getting a bullet to the head .....you can’t be the GOAT.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
yup. a lot of white american players drop the sport real quick if they live/play in/around high crime areas. basketball and basketball culture comes with unpleasant ramifications for them

and for you guys saying it's a black sport -- that is wholly untrue. nba entertainment is not basketball.

real basketball is played all across this country in high school and non-nba-pipeline colleges. whites excel right alongside blacks -- claiming district titles, regional titles, conference championships and state championships with regularity.......this includes beating all of the black teams that try them.

nyc.nba gives society a warped view....and that's no accident
Which one is it? Whites excel right along blacks claiming district titles or they don’t play because of crime?

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Yeah I'm with you on the turning the ball over aka traveling......F-um all now.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Jordan is 4th all time in points and will be passed by at least 2 current players by 2020.

Jordan doesn’t even rank in top 25 in all time rebounds.

Jordan doesn’t rank in top 25 all time in assists

Jordan ranks #3 in steals about 800 below John Stockton.

Jordan does not rank in top 25 in blocks.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Who gives a shit ? They are overpaid, underworked, drug infested crybabies, that hold themselves above the law & all else in life. Fuck'em all !!!
JMHO !

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I nailed up the peach basket at the first game ever.

The NBA and the NCAA are about entertainment.

I'm reminded of a story abut Ted Turner and Vince McMahan. Turner being the boyish lout that he is called up Vince to announce he had bought the competing wrestling company. Told Vince on the phone...."now I'm in the wrasslin business", Vince congratulated him and said "I'm in the entertainment business".

If you want "pure sports" you'll have to start your own league!

Watch the NBA? Nope

Jordan was/is a great athelete. Bird was a great basketball player.

Remember Bo Jackson? A reporter asked him once about all of his vast training equipment and paraphinalia. He says....."I don't use that stuff, I excersize in the pool and ride a bike, but, all that stuff is for show. This is my body, I practice to get ready and go play the game."

I bet Bird didn't do 10 pushups his whole life.

I know damn well he didn't pick up anything over 12-16 ounces in college!

Where was i?

Oh yeah. I figured out early on if you pay the peach basket boy extra the opposing team gets just a little bit smaller of a basket.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter