• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Anarchists Cook Book

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
INFANTRYMAN'S GUIDE: M18A1 CLAYMORE
Brent0331

Published on Apr 20, 2017
In this video we will look at the M18A1 Claymore and cover the following subjects:

• Characteristics
• Nomenclature
• Employment considerations
• Employment of the mine
• Recovery of the mine

Thanks or watching.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Derailing a Steam Locomotive - US Military Railroad Sabotage Testing on Trains WW2 1944
Historia - Bel99TV

Published on Oct 23, 2013
Derailment: Military experiments to derail a train to determine what would happen if tracks are removed. The Claiborne-Polk Military Railroad

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Inside America's Largest Right Wing Militia
VICE

Published on Oct 18, 2017
In the backwoods of Georgia, a controversial, right-wing, "anti-terror" militia group gathers once a month to complete field training exercises under the command of Chris Hill—a.k.a Blood Agent. This militia group, called the Georgia III% Security Force, is part of the Three Percenter movement, which is inspired by the unfounded claim that only three percent of colonists fought against the British in the American Revolution.

VICE joins Hill and the Georgia III% Security Force during one of their monthly gatherings to see how they prepare themselves to "defend the Constitution from all enemies foreign and domestic" and see what they'll do to protect their guns.

WATCH NEXT: Inside the Michigan Militia - http://bit.ly/2glt5Va

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I am interested in what people have to say, but why can't they just WRITE?! A video of a flapping mouth is a waste of bandwidth and my time. Good ideas DO NOT NEED video. I presume that most of these flapping mouths are reading from a script, so why not just publish the script? Duh!

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Simple .. because people today would far rather watch TV than read a book.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
So???? They have more flags than they can count going up all around them!
I'm persuaded that my countless postings (with FACTS and TESTIMONIES) about the lies concerning 9/11 (and Mena, and Oklahoma City, and Waco) "triggered" an audit from the IRS, that ended up costing me over $200k (over half of it "fines") for a land sale where I'd thought I'd paid all the taxes due.

Had to sell ALL my gold & silver (showed up at the silver dealer with a dolly with 23 hundred-ounce silver bars, haha), and take out a $100k mortgage to cover that one...

Lesson learned... "They" hold the power...

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter