• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

THE ANTHONY WILLIAMS HOAX

Snoopy is cut and pasting from here: WaccoBB in Sonoma Californication

In fact EVERYTHING Snoopy posts is from there which makes me think Snoopy is a bot...
Hello Goldhedge,

Virtually every GIM2 member posts articles here they have cut and pasted from elsewhere, you included.

The difference with me is that I generally post MY OWN WORK here, rather than the work of others.

I would like to think that makes my cut and pasted articles of MY OWN WORK more valid and less egregious.

Yes. The reason I copied my work from waccobb.net is that waccobb.net is where I wrote it.

Because I spent years and hundreds of dollars on the research and writing contained in this expose', I cannot justify posting it for the readers of a single thread.

This research is far too important for that.

With Respect,

Snoop

Last edited:

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
and, the discussion is? The discussion is against an A f'n exspert? Yeah, I get is yue's been swooned.

Look you can take the hankie or not,,,,BUT you are going to stand with a thing that is not alive but wants to proclaim itself?

NO, you tap out cuz u have been paid. How does this man know? the fucking snoop has never like never like ever fucking exsibited a fact that it is alive and breathing. U wana jump my ass then jump blue tong. BUT U do it because I am wrong....fuk me running....f

You wana tilt in a duel? Then bring your fucking second the snoop the on...ow fuck! U are the second and snoop is your champion.

fine, I will get a second and this shit will play out in the real world....thing is my second will be a lesbo I have known for years. TRUMP this shit if you can but I will accept your call to promote your new champion by defeating it. FU

You order that by mail or do you convince yourself of it?
Hello jimswift,

Answer: I earned it. Then, I was so recognized by the state government of "We the People". Then I was so recognized by my actual competitors.

I made sacrifices. I gave up years of my life for college and law school that others were unwilling to give up. I incurred a debt that others were unwilling incur. I devoted years and years to study that others were too lazy to devote to.

My thoughts: It is easy to sit on the sidelines and cast your petty aspersions at those of us out on the football field. But, your criticism would carry more weight if you had earned a position on the football team with the rest of us. Then, you might actually know what you are talking about.

With Respect,

Snoop

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Fine, I just texted her. She will be in touch with you as you are the second....I look forward to killing your champion the snoopfortutch? what ever the fuckstick calls itself.

back the wrong thing and show yourself to be the wrong man. ur f'n snoop is not a living thing and y....f.... Vickey will be in touch. FU

Yeah, I did, parts of it, skipped down the post
After the fifth or sixth link I kinda lost interest in following them.
— so the guy's a scammer, that's not earth moving news.

JMSO,
BF
Hello Bottom Feeder,

YOUR COMMENT: Yeah, I did, parts of it, skipped down the post. After the fifth or sixth link I kinda lost interest in following them.

MY RESPONSE: There is a good reason why such expose's are so long. The disciples of messiah figures, like Anthony Williams, DEMAND PROOF of my claims. Otherwise, they will not believe my claims and they will instead continue mindlessly following their "savior". These people demand case names, case numbers, dates, court names, names of police departments and jurisdictions involved. So, I give it to them all at once. That way, there is no need for follow up questions demanding details and proof. I have already provided them right up front.

YOUR COMMENT: — so the guy's a scammer, that's not earth moving news.

MY RESPONSE: It is not earth moving news to you because you were not a disciple of Anthony Williams. But, this is earth moving news to those who idolize and worship him. Those are my target readers. I am trying to reach those who need my help the most.

With Respect,

Snoop

Last edited:
appreciate that GH,

but the gross number of links is due to the subject matter of the loser they are writing of,
the vast number of claims and court cases involving this fraud, and it is quite expansive,
I get your point, but it is part of the narrative of this guy

I know it is hard, but haven't heard of any dispute to the claims in the op as of yet.

I get the picture just fine, and didn't go thru it 2 or 3 times. Pretty clear to me on a fast read thru once.

But then, I chose to go thru it, and it is of interest,

but, as follows, one of those links leads you to here, which stands in direct objection to the info provided above
https://www.waronwethepeople.com/fbi_hawaii_conspiracy/
------------------

from war on we the people

FBI HAWAII CONSPIRACY

JUDICIAL ENTERPRISE ENRICHING BANKS AND DAMAGING TAXPAYERS IN NATIONAL FORECLOSURE FRAUD SCHEME BUSTED BY FRAMED/IMPRISONED/ASSAULTED COMMON LAW EXPERT

COURT AWAITS GOVERNOR ABERCROMBIE’S DECISION TO RELEASE ANTHONY WILLIAMS OR BE SUED FOR TREASON.

Honolulu, HI—A top foreclosure fraud expert has been framed in retaliation for exposing banks, judges, and lawyers breaking laws and oaths of office in history’s most damaging lending scheme, according to evidence openly presented in the First Circuit Court of Hawaii during an extradition hearing affecting defendant, Anthony Troy Williams.

Williams, defending pro se, made mincemeat of State of Hawaii prosecutors in open court, causing them to reveal they had manufactured a fake fingerprint record with complicity by the FBI in Clarksburg, West Virginia. Nonetheless, Judge Richard Perkins denied Williams’s release on bail and returned him to jail where he has been reportedly assaulted by sheriffs.

“Private Attorney General” Anthony Williams, who pioneered Common Law Offices of America, also caused Judge Perkins to admit in open court that he may not honor his oath to preserve the Constitution of the United States and protect Williams as a sovereign citizen. In fact, the Court made it perfectly clear he was not even aware he had his oath of office on file.

The shocking admissions were among several that occurred on both days of Williams’s extradition hearing (Sept. 18-19, 2013) wherein the question of Williams’s return to Georgia to face allegations of child molestation was to be decided.

Williams shamed Attorney General (AG) David Louie’s team of prosecutors, witnesses, and lead counsel Simeona Mariano, by exposing multiple counts of fraud in “railroading” Williams, evidencing complicity by the FBI that supplied, according to the State’s leading witness, “Williams’s finger prints” supposedly proving Williams committed his first theft at seventeen days of age, while “still in diapers.”

Witnesses on both sides of the gallery were shocked by the prosecution’s “incompetence,” Williams called it, supplementing his assertion of multiple State and Federals laws being broken by the Court and Louie’s leading “expert” responsible for Williams’s “framing.”

Still, the judge did not budge from continuing the case, denying Williams bail, and awaiting a signed order from Governor Abercrombie required by the State’s extradition laws read to the Court by the chained and handcuffed Williams.

Facts in the Case
Encouraged by a gallery of Constitutionalists supporting the defendant, Williams belittled AG Louie for scheming his framing, false arrest, and malicious prosecution, to conceal a corporate banking enterprise damaging millions of American homeowners and taxpayers who are supposed to be protected by several Constitutional amendments.

Williams had been defending victims of foreclosure fraud and eviction threats by the banks in multiple Hawaii courtrooms since June, exercising his right under Congress’s civil rights law Title 42 U.S.C., Section 1988. That legislation, and substantial case law, affords private persons the right to act as “private attorney generals,” and “attorneys-in-fact,” on behalf of poor citizens who cannot afford attorneys, or do not trust attorneys because of re-mortgage deals made “behind closed doors” that often leave defendants in worse financial straits.

Critics of refinancing schemes say the nationwide practice, administered through the courts and lawyers, best reflects “racketeering activities” as defined by law as a monopolistic “judicial banking enterprise” complicit in extortion, threatened property loss, abusive collection practices, and real estate theft, all neglecting Constitutionally-guaranteed due process and trials by juries.

Complaints from multiple State and Federal judges to AG Louie brought Williams under investigation for “practicing law without a license,” a charge that violates the aforementioned Federal civil rights and Constitutional mandates.

Williams’s material evidence, and neglected witnesses, prove the State of Georgia’s molestation warrant stems from a retaliatory complaint filed by Williams’s cousin—a drug addicted police officer and abusive parent who Williams stopped funding, according to William’s affidavit filed with the Court.

Hawaii AG Louie, following several judges’ complaints against Williams, decided to file two charges against him: 1) unlicensed law practice; and 2) securities fraud stemming from affidavits provided by suspected plea bargainers with conflicting interests.

Chained and cuffed, Williams returned from recess on day one claiming he had been physically assaulted, harassed, and racially slurred as a “Nigger” by white Sheriffs Department deputies (shown on left). Multiple violations of Williams’s “prisoners’ rights” are under investigation by members of the defendants’ community who Williams helped during their troubled times.

More Than a “David v. Goliath” Story
“Williams has busted a judicial enterprise responsible for millions of homeowners losing their Constitutional rights and properties,” said Dr. Leonard Horowitz, an award-winning filmmaker and professional whistleblower who had been investigating Williams’s claims and court procedures for months following his own victimization by foreclosure frauds.

“This is more than a ‘David v. Goliath’ story,” Horowitz explained. “Williams has, at every hearing, monumentally exposed financial fraud and commercial crimes aided-and-abetted by willfully blind lawyers and judges who are complicit in a judicial enterprise called “The Bar” that is breaking U.S. Constitutional guarantees. The Bar private membership organization arguably acts as a monopoly, recklessly, criminally, even treasonously, according to definitions in law. Williams has pointed out that all of this is consistent with racketeering activities by organized crime; simply fulfilling his anti-RICO commission by Congress.”

When Judge Perkins asked Williams, “Do you understand your right to have a lawyer represent you,” and then warned Williams about the strict procedures Williams would need to follow by representing himself, Williams reminded the Court of case law making procedures less stringent for pro se litigants. The judge denied Williams’s pleading.

“I do not ‘understand,’” Williams objected, referencing the judge’s violation of his oath, the Constitution, and common laws fundamental to American life and Hawaii due process.

“Are you on your oath today?” Williams asked Perkins on his second day of questioning.

“No. I just…,” the judge stumbled. “I’ve indicated I understand what you’re saying but whether I agree with it or not is.. is not an issue right now as far as I’m concerned. But you’re.. you’re…you’re position is on the record, [o]kay?”

“That’s how the judge diverted from the most important question Williams asked,” said freelance journalist Sherri Kane previously with Fox News in LA. “Judge Perkins essentially admitted he might break his oath, indicating a total frame job. Prosecutors seemed worse than unprepared and incompetent. They committed criminal contempt of court, and Williams defended brilliantly throughout.”

Williams’s riveting questions caused the State’s leading witness to concede that Louie’s office had manufactured records with the FBI’s complicity in the felony to frame Williams.

Williams repeated, “I’m still not understanding, sir. But that’s mandatory for you to be on the oath of office. That’s put in place to make sure that I don’t get railroaded by the prosecutor. . . . And to make sure that these proceedings are fair, and that they are Constitutional. I mean, I just asked a simple question, sir. Are you on your oath today? And are you going to uphold your oath to the United States of America . . . to the Constitution of the United States of America?”

“I’m going to do my job to the best of my ability. Let it rest there,” Judge Perkins replied.

To preserve the U.S. Constitution, and protect citizens’ rights, the Courts are required to honor case law and focus on the facts and merits of the case, especially when presented by self-defending non-lawyers (i.e., “pro se” litigants.)

A “High Profile” Case of Monumental Financial/Judicial Crime

Williams’s case is “high profile” because it now requires Governor Abercrombie’s involvement in investigating his appointment of AG David Louie, who has been instrumental in recovering damages from broken lending laws committed by the major banks. Mr. Louie administered all the awards that many consumer advocates condemn as “grossly inadequate,” because the vast majority of “relief” has gone to the “judicial enterprise,” not defrauded homeowners.

The AGs office reported that only $7,911,883 was allotted for Hawaii’s damaged homeowners from “a $1.5 billion payment pool we negotiated and set aside as part of the National Mortgage Settlement” program.

But of that “settlement,” 15% went to “the state judicial system.” $3 million more went to “Legal Aid and its grant partners Consumer Credit Counseling Services of Hawaii . . . ,” and “$2 million to the department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs”—the agency that licenses all professionals in the State except lawyers.

Mr. Williams has made it known that the Bar Association’s exclusive licensing of lawyers conceals an illegal monopoly defrauding citizens and controlling every industry in America on behalf of the banks acting as a concealed mob.

“I’m pleased that the final amount of $1,480 [per defrauded homeowner that applied for compensation] is much higher than the minimum amount we first announced, which was $840,” wrote AG Louie in his press release. The settlement affects only 1,413 homeowners in Hawaii, a fraction of families actually damaged.

“That amounts to only $2,091,240 in virtual ‘hush money’ and ‘bribes’ given to State registered victims of foreclosure fraud, down from originally $25 billion, supposedly granted by the banks to compensate Americans for hundreds of billions of dollars in damages from the organized crime that crashed America’s housing market and economy,” Dr. Horowitz explained.

Despite Mr. Williams’s outstanding defense evidencing the FBI’s complicity in the AG’s office fraud, his testimony that the Georgia warrant originally included him and his son persuaded the judge to proceed cautiously in denying William’s release, even though evidence against him is nil, and the same charges against his son had been dropped in Georgia for lacking evidence.

But Williams challenged the Georgia authorities, knowing the charges against father and son were faked by his malicious cousin. “If they want me, let them come get me,” Williams told his colleagues at the Common Law Offices of America in Honolulu.

So with the Georgia warrant remaining open, with Williams’s acknowledgment of his naming on the outstanding warrant, Judge Perkins ruled that Williams’s identity was sufficiently established to return him to jail, with his release pending a signature from the Governor now ruling over the extradition.

-end –
NOTE TO JOURNALISTS:
Video evidence of the aforementioned proceedings are published on Revolution Television on Vimeo. Interviews with multiple eye-witnesses can be obtained by contacting Sherri Kane at Sherri@sherrikane.com. Dr. Horowitz can be contacted, likewise, by arrangement with Ms. Kane.

VIDEO FOOTAGE OF ANTHONY WILLIAMS’S DEFENSE PLEADINGS:

https://www.waronwethepeople.com/fbi_hawaii_conspiracy/
Scorpio,

Well put. I am not to blame for the size and scope of the hoax I am debunking. The charlatan alone is responsible for that.

On a different subject, I admire you for avoiding the "group think" and "group speak" mentality engaged in by some on this thread. Thinking for yourself is the first step to empowerment. That, alone with a hunger for knowledge, will make you exponentially wise when compared to those who engage in "group think" and "group speak" on this thread.

I applaud your courage and your independence.

With Respect,

Snoop

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
OK, Scorp. I get it. But your diatribe that what the op writes is correct unless proven wrong with more such verbiage is totally wrong in of itself. But you can believe what you wish.

The Republican system of governance in this nation is not dead yet, otherwise why would they continue to use the constitution as justification for thier actions, while laying waste to the actual provisions of a Republic through their democratic majority bullshit lies as law aided and abeted by thier major propaganda machine, the boob tube.

I never heard of Anthony Williams before this thread, and my initial reaction to anything by that author, the op, is disgust at his unrelenting caging of us within his corporate legal system which is constitutionally unenacted, that is, it's never been properly certified as law (enactment) and therefore fake law for the masses. I agree that AW may be a scumbag using the original Republic as an excuse for his particular greed. I'm sure that that are a few folks using that as a game for their personal enrichment and ego gratification.

Anything the op writes, IMHO, is leading us the wrong way, we've been in this system for too long time now, and it only works for members of the lawyer class, it's poison for the rest of us, and the corporate system of unenacted law is coming apart with knowledge of the greed and fraud of it's practitioners.

It certainly is possible that Anthony Williams may be a total scumbag with a huge ego attempting utilizing the original republican system in order to personally gain moolah. OK, that's wrong, it may be a hoax, but it doesn't begin to approach the HUGE HOAX snoop is in automatically MANDATING all of us in under his LEGAL LIERS SYSTEM...

Oh, SSince when does truth require OFFICIAL verification...

Last edited:
Reading about the HI guy it sounds as if he is in the right and the judge (courts system) is in the wrong.

No oath of office. Being railroaded by the system...?
Goldhedge,

YOUR COMMENT: Reading about the HI guy, it sounds as if he is in the right and the judge (courts system) is in the wrong.

MY RESPONSE: Are you effing kidding me?!!!! Was it "in the right" for Anthony Williams to promise Hawaiian homeowners that he would stop the foreclosure on their homes and cut their mortgage payments in half in exchange for an amount equal to HALF OF THEIR MORTGAGE PAYMENTS EVERY MONTH THEREAFTER given that he did nothing to stop the foreclosure on the homeowners' homes, given that he diverted all the money he received in this scam to his own personal use and given that the homeowners LOST THEIR HOMES TO FORECLOSURE ANYWAY!!!

How in the hell is that "in the right"?

How would you like to be one on Anthony Williams' homeowner VICTIMS?

Are you feeling OK?

GET A GRIP!!!

YOUR COMMENT: No oath of office.

MY RESPONSE: The oath of office that a judge makes IS ORAL, not written. That means there is NO WRITTEN OATH OF OFFICE ON FILE ANYWHERE. The reason that charlatans like Anthony Williams ask the judge whether their oath of office is "on file" (on camera) is because they know there is NO SUCH THING! So, when the judge responds truthfully that his oath of office is "not on file", such charlatans tell amateur legal theorists (who don't any better) that the judge is illegal, invalid, unconstitutional and corrupt because the judge has no "oath of office" "on file" (knowing all the while that such is not required and does not exist).

That is how these charlatans operate and that is how you got fooled into believing that Anthony Williams got "railroaded" in court. These charlatans create an FAKE, imaginary legal requirement (which does not exist) and then claim that the judge/court/police did not meet this FAKE, imaginary legal requirement. They know that amateur legal theorists do not know any better than to believe such rubbish.

YOUR COMMENT: Being railroaded by the system...?

MY RESPONSE: Anthony Williams was not railroaded for defrauding and stealing money from his Hawaiian homeowner victims (or for anything else).

What should the ELECTED government of "We the People" have done in response to Anthony Williams defrauding and stealing from Hawaiian homeowners and leaving them homeless in this way?

Should the ELECTED government of "We the People" have given him the "Medal of Honor" for defrauding and stealing from Hawaiian homeowners and leaving them homeless in this way?

Should the ELECTED government of "We the People" have allowed Anthony Williams to have continued his scam so as to multiply the number of his victims exponentially thereby becoming a billionaire and leaving a trail of foreclosed homes (and homeless Hawaiian people) behind him?

Or better yet, should the ELECTED government of "We the People" HAVE ACTUALLY ASSISTED ANTHONY WILLIAMS IN HIS DEFRAUDING AND STEALING FROM HAWAIIAN HOMEOWNERS AND RENDERING THEM HOMELESS IN THIS WAY?

Are you feeling OK?

GET A GRIP!!

Last edited:
Where's the scam?

I think you have it upside down and backwards.

There never was a license requirement for American's to be a lawyer under the constitution.
Hello Bigjon,

YOUR COMMENT: There never was a license requirement for Americans to be a lawyer under the constitution

MY RESPONSE: This is the kind of simpleton, amateur, nonsense claim that Rod Class makes.

FACT: THE ORIGINAL 13 STATES created the federal government to do the things that the states could not logically do for themselves (ex: provide for the comment defense of all the states, etc.). The people who wrote and adopted the U.S. Constitution were representatives ("delegates") FROM THE STATES.

FACT: In the writing and adopting the U.S. Constitution, THE STATES RESERVED TO THEMSELVES THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO REGULATE EVERY LEGAL SUBJECT THAT THE STATES DID NOT DELEGATE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN THE U.S. CONSTITUTION. This provision in the U.S. Constitution is called the "tenth amendment".

FACT: Under the tenth amendment, THE STATES (not the federal government) RESERVED TO THEMSELVES THE POWER TO LICENSE AND REGULATE LAWYERS (because this subject was not delegated to the federal government to regulate in the U.S. constitution).

FACT: Thus, under the tenth amendment of the U.S. Constitution, THE STATES HAVE THE SOLE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO
LICENSE AND REGULATE LAWYERS (because this subject was not delegated to the federal government to regulate in the U.S. Constitution).

FACT: THE STATES license and regulate lawyers, THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT DOES NOT!

FACT: So, there is no need for the U.S. Constitution to require licenses of lawyers. THE STATE DELEGATES MADE THIS OMISSION ON PURPOSE so that ONLY THE STATES could license and regulate lawyers UNDER THE TENTH AMENDMENT.

When a charlatan, like Rod Class, tells amateur legal theorists (who do not know any better) that there is no legal requirement that lawyers have a license because this subject is not mentioned in the U.S. Constitution, he is creating a FAKE and imaginary legal requirement which does not exist (that the licensing requirement of lawyers MUST BE IN THE U.S. CONSTITUTION TO BE THE LAW). But, of course, this FAKE, imaginary legal requirement is not so. THE STATES RESERVED THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO REGULATE MOST LEGAL SUBJECTS TO THEMSELVES (including the licensing and regulation of lawyers) .

FACT: ALL LEGAL SUBJECTS ARE REGULATED OR REGULABLE BY EITHER THE STATES OR BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, BUT NOT BY BOTH. ALL LEGAL SUBJECTS THAT THE STATES DID NOT DELGATE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THE IN THE U.S. CONSTITUTION ARE REGULATED BY THE STATES. This includes the licensing and regulation of lawyers.

With Respect,

Snoop

Last edited:

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Hello Bigjon,

YOUR COMMENT: There never was a license requirement for Americans to be a lawyer under the constitution

MY RESPONSE: This is the kind of simpleton, amateur, nonsense claim that Rod Class makes.

FACT: THE ORIGINAL 13 STATES created the federal government to do the things that the states could not logically do for themselves (ex: private for the comment defense of all the states, etc.). The people who wrote and adopted the U.S. Constitution were representatives ("delegates") FROM THE STATES.

FACT: In the writing and adopting the U.S. Constitution, THE STATES RESERVED TO THEMSELVES THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO REGULATE EVERY LEGAL SUBJECT THAT THE STATES DID NOT DELEGATE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT IN THE U.S. CONSTITUTION. This provision in the U.S. Constitution is called the tenth amendment.

FACT: Under the tenth amendment, THE STATES (not the federal government) RESERVED TO THEMSELVES THE POWER TO LICENSE AND REGULATE LAWYERS (because this subject was not delegated to the federal government to regulate in the U.S. constitution).

FACT: Thus, under the tenth amendment of the U.S. Constitution, THE STATES HAVE THE SOLE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO
LICENSE AND REGULATE LAWYERS (because this subject was not delegated to the federal government to regulate in the U.S. Constitution).

FACT: THE STATES license and regulate lawyers, NOT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT!

FACT: So, there is no need for the U.S. Constitution to require licenses of lawyers. THIS OMISSION WAS MADE ON PURPOSE so that ONLY THE STATES could license and regulate lawyers UNDER THE TENTH AMENDMENT.

When a charlatan, like Rod Class, tells amateur legal theorists (who do not know any better) that there is no legal requirement that lawyers have a license because this subject is not mentioned in the U.S. Constitution, he is creating a FAKE and imaginary legal requirement which does not exist (that the licensing requirement of lawyers MUST BE IN THE U.S. CONSTITUTION TO BE THE LAW). But, of course, this FAKE, imaginary legal requirement is not so. THE STATES RESERVED THE CONSTITUTIONAL POWER TO REGULATE MOST LEGAL SUBJECTS TO THEMSELVES (including the licensing and regulation of lawyers) .

FACT: ALL LEGAL SUBJECTS ARE REGULATED OR REGULABLE BY EITHER THE STATES OR BY THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, BUT NOT BY BOTH. ALL LEGAL SUBJECTS THAT THE STATES DID NOT DELGATE TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT THE IN THE U.S. CONSTITUTION ARE REGULATED BY THE STATES. This includes the licensing and regulation of lawyers.

With Respect,

Snoop
What is the defn of THE STATE?

It seems you have a problem with English grammar.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Gee, snoop, you're beginning to sound like you gotta dog in this fight.

BF

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
But your diatribe that what the op writes is correct unless proven wrong
again people with the reading what they want to read,

I didn't say it was correct, or incorrect,
I flat asked for contrary proof by those who were braying away,

people continue to make accusations, jump to conclusions, or form fit data,
but the point still remains, people are just making stuff up as they go

and it has happened more than a couple of times in this thread alone

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
again people with the reading what they want to read,

people continue to make accusations, jump to conclusions, or form fit data,
but the point still remains, people are just making stuff up as they go

and it has happened more than a couple of times in this thread alone
Well that includes the original post as far as I am concerned.

Right, but Snoopy's assertion is the guy is a fraud.

I've seen common law traffic defenses work. Snoop says that it doesn't, or it's not 'the law'.

Well, that alludes to two separate system of laws. Common Law and Color of Law as in statutory.

Then there's the argument that 'government' creates statutes to control it's employees and in the process entraps 'others' who are not employees via hidden contracts otherwise known as adhesion contracts.

What makes a human beholding to a government edict?

If you are freely traveling across the land what obligates one to follow color of law?
Hello Goldhedge,

YOUR COMMENT: Right, but Snoopy's assertion is the guy is a fraud.

MY RESPONSE: That also happens to be the same "assertion" MADE BY ALL OF ALL THE VICTIMS OF ANTHONY WILLIAMS' FRAUD WHO LOST THEIR HOMES TO FORECLOSURE AFTER PAYING ANTHONY WILLIAMS THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS TO SAVE THEIR HOMES FROM FORECLOSURE.

YOUR COMMENT: I've seen common law traffic defenses work. Snoop says that it doesn't, or it's not 'the law'.

MY RESPONSE: If by "common law traffic defenses", you mean "case law traffic defenses", then yes common law defenses always work. But, if by "common law traffic defenses", you mean "FAKE, imaginary, pretend law of the type peddled by amateur legal theorists", then you have never seen such a FAKE, imaginary, pretend defense actually work. You are simply mistaken.

YOUR COMMENT: Well, that alludes to two separate system of laws.

MY RESPONSE: There is REAL law of the type used by the entire world except by amateur legal theorists. Amateur legal theorists have concocted a FAKE alternative to the REAL law that is actually used by the entire rest of the world. But, this FAKE alternative IS NOT REAL and DOES NOT WORK Just ask Anthony Williams, Rod Class, Carl Miller, Eddie Craig, etc. This is why they all have a 100% failure rate when representing themselves in court.

YOUR COMMENT: Common Law and Color of Law as in statutory.

MY RESPONSE: In the REAL WORLD, common law is actually case law written by ELECTED judges (or by judges appointed by those we ELECT to appoint them). In the REAL WORLD, statutory law is law made by ELECTED representatives of "We the People". Either way, the law is made by those we ELECT to make it. When combined, both case law and statutory law constitute a SINGLE body called "THE LAW".

YOUR COMMENT: Then there's the argument that 'government' creates statutes to control it's employees

MY RESPONSE: Here again, we see a charlatan-created, FAKE, imaginary limitation allegedly applicable to the law made by ELECTED representatives of "We the People". The law made by the ELECTED representatives of "We the People" actually applies to whoever the law says it applies to. There is no Constitutional or other limitation on the law (made by the ELECTED representatives of "We the People") to "employees" of the government.

YOUR COMMENT: and in the process entraps 'others' who are not employees

MY RESPONSE: The process does not "entrap" non-employees into the law. THE LAW ALREADY AND ORIGINALLY APPLIED TO NON-EMPLOYEES OF THE GOVERNMENT IN THE FIRST PLACE. The limitation you describe does not exist. IT IS FAKE!

YOUR COMMENT: via hidden contracts otherwise known as adhesion contracts.

MY RESPONSE: The ELECTED government of "We the People" DOES NOT NEED A "CONTRACT" WITH ANY INDIVIDUAL to bind that individual to the law. The "CONSENT" of "governed" IS OBTAINED THROUGH THE ELECTION PROCESS (not through a "contract" with an individual). The term, the "governed" REFERS TO ALL OF THE PEOPLE COLLECTIVELY AS A WHOLE, not to any single individual.

YOUR COMMENT: What makes a human beholding to a government edict?

MY RESPONSE: SIMPLY BEING PRESENT WITHIN THE BORDERS OF A STATE OR NATION. That is all a state or nation needs to have jurisdiction over you. Nothing else is required. To avoid a state or nation's jurisdiction, simply stay outside the borders of that state or nation and do nothing to adversely affect people or things inside that state or nation. The "CONSENT" needed to regulate you comes from ELECTIONS OF ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO RESIDE IN THAT STATE OR NATION, NOT FROM YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

YOUR COMMENT: If you are freely traveling across the land what obligates one to follow color of law

MY RESPONSE: If by "freely traveling across the land", you actually mean "DRIVING ACROSS THE LAND", then the answer is the laws made by people that "We the People", collectively, as a whole ELECT to make our laws.

Last edited:
The problem with your view is where did the authorities get their authority from. They changed the law, while having no authority to do so.

The way the country was setup was changed in an illegal fashion.

And all the laws for the original govt are still operative.
Hello Bigjon.

YOUR COMMENT: The problem with your view is where did the authorities get their authority from.

MY RESPONSE: I realize you addressed this remark to somebody else, but I thought I'd jump in. The authorities get their authority form "We the People" through the ELECTION process.

YOUR COMMENT: They changed the law, while having no authority to do so.

MY RESPONSE: The only people who can change the law are the people that "We the People" empower to change the law through the ELECTION process. All City Councils, All County Commissioners, All State Legislators, All Congress People and all Federal Senators ARE ELECTED BY "WE THE PEOPLE" TO MAKE OUR LAWS. All city/municipal judges, All county judges, All state circuit judges, All state Supreme Court Justices, All federal District Court judges, All Circuit Court Of Appeals judges and All U.S. Supreme Court Justices ARE ELECTED BY "WE THE PEOPLE" (or appointed by people that "We the People" ELECT to appoint them). THESE ELECTIONS GIVE THESE PEOPLE ALL THE POWER THEY NEED TO CHANGE THE LAW.

MY RESPONSE: The way the country was setup was changed in an illegal fashion.

MY RESPONSE: Only in the minds of amateur legal theorists, not in the real world. The way the county was set up has never been changed except for the Constitutional amendments made after its founding (the eleventh amendment onward). So, now, the slaves are free, have the same rights as others and so on. If you knew more about the legal system as it actually is, you would marvel at its genius. I balances the rights of the majority of people with the rights of the individual . It balances the rights of the United States with the rights of the individual states. I balances the rights of each branch of government with the other two branches.

YOUR COMMENT: And all the laws for the original govt are still operative.

MY RESPONSE: This is true except for slavery, etc.

With Respect,

Snoop

Bigjon,

YOUR COMMENT: I don't see where in The Constitution of the United States, it says set up a new separate govt composed of unpaid employees, who will underwrite all the debts we can load on you.
Bigjon.

The American people are not "unpaid employees".

As to your other remarks, read THE FIRST TWO PARAGRAPHS OF Article 1, Section 8 below.

U.S. Constitution - Article 1 Section 8

Article 1 - The Legislative Branch
Section 8 - Powers of Congress

<<Back | Table of Contents | Next>>

The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow money on the credit of the United States;

Bigjon,

I don't like to pay federal income taxes, a portion of which goes to the Federal Reserve either.

But, taxes and paying debts and borrowing money on the credit of the United States (the American people) are all Constitutional.

With Respect,

Snoop.

Last edited:
What is the defn of THE STATE?

It seems you have a problem with English grammar.
Hello Bigjon,

In this context, the definition of THE STATE is the same as it was the last time you asked my this very same question.

This this context, THE STATE means all of the people who reside within the borders of the state speaking with a single voice through their ELECTED representatives.

It does not mean the individual.

With Respect,

Snoop

Gee, snoop, you're beginning to sound like you gotta dog in this fight.

BF
Hello Bottom Feeder,

I do have a dog in this fight. Its name is the truth.

The other dog in this fight has a name too. Its name is lies.

I love truth and I hate lies.

So should we all.

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Hello Bigjon,

In this context, the definition of THE STATE is the same as it was the last time you asked my this very same question.

This this context, THE STATE means all of the people who reside within the borders of the state speaking with a single voice through their ELECTED representatives.

It does not mean the individual.

With Respect,

Snoop
I want a law dictionary quote, not your damned opinion.

What is THE STATE from a recognized law dictionary.

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
as of yet, no one has disputed the claims from the OP,
Are you asking for contrary proof for a document that contains no proofs,

only allegations, and fictions of law,

and only one point of view, a CORPORATE LEGAL STATE bots view of the the world wherein we the people exist for the state to farm, the state doesn't exist for us except as our god...

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Are you asking for contrary proof for a document that contains no proofs,
now that is just being obtuse,

whether or not the system exists is a whole different discussion then whether or not persons were harmed by this person.

which was the point of the original, and you ignore that trying to make some argument about what is should or shouldn't be

I am quite sure that argument of yours is going to be of great comfort to those who have lost their homes to this slug, if the accusations are true.....................

or to this child, your argument will indeed be a huge comfort:

1.jpg

https://arrestfacts.com/Anthony-Williams-7n1y62

Bigjon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Hello Bigjon.

YOUR COMMENT: The problem with your view is where did the authorities get their authority from.

MY RESPONSE: I realize you addressed this remark to somebody else, but I thought I'd jump in. The authorities get their authority form "We the People" through the ELECTION process.

YOUR COMMENT: They changed the law, while having no authority to do so.

MY RESPONSE: The only people who can change the law are the people that "We the People" empower to change the law through the ELECTION process. All City Councils, All County Commissioners, All State Legislators, All Congress People and all Federal Senators ARE ELECTED BY "WE THE PEOPLE" TO MAKE OUR LAWS. All city/municipal judges, All county judges, All state circuit judges, All state Supreme Court Justices, All federal District Court judges, All Circuit Court Of Appeals judges and All U.S. Supreme Court Justices ARE ELECTED BY "WE THE PEOPLE" (or appointed by people that "We the People" ELECT to appoint them). THESE ELECTIONS GIVE THESE PEOPLE ALL THE POWER THEY NEED TO CHANGE THE LAW.

MY RESPONSE: The way the country was setup was changed in an illegal fashion.

MY RESPONSE: Only in the minds of amateur legal theorists, not in the real world. The way the county was set up has never been changed except for the Constitutional amendments made after its founding (the eleventh amendment onward). So, now, the slaves are free, have the same rights as others and so on. If you knew more about the legal system as it actually is, you would marvel at its genius. I balances the rights of the majority of people with the rights of the individual . It balances the rights of the United States with the rights of the individual states. I balances the rights of each branch of government with the other two branches.

YOUR COMMENT: And all the laws for the original govt are still operative.

MY RESPONSE: This is true except for slavery, etc.

With Respect,

Snoop
Only Citizens of a State have the elective franchise. That means that only Minnesotan's have the elective franchise.

The State of Minnesota is a federal entity and it's people are corporations called PERSONS. There was no authority to make the people into PERSONS.

The lieyers at the time of reconstruction just made up the rules for this new UNITED STATES INC.

I want a law dictionary quote, not your damned opinion.

What is THE STATE from a recognized law dictionary.
Bigjon,

1). See the very first definition here at 1:20

2). https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/state

3). http://www.duhaime.org/LegalDictionary/S/State.aspx

4). See the third and forth definitions
https://www.definitions.net/definition/state

5). See definition number 5
https://av1611.com/kjbp/kjv-dictionary/state.html

6). See definitions 3 a. & b. and 4 a. & b.
http://www.learnersdictionary.com/definition/state

7). See definitions 4, 5, 6, 7, & 8.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/state

8). See definitions 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9
https://www.yourdictionary.com/state

9). https://www.britannica.com/topic/state-sovereign-political-entity

10). https://scholar.google.com/scholar?hl=en&as_sdt=40006&q=%22definition+of+state%22&btnG=

Please let me know if I might be of further service.

With Respect,

Snoop

Last edited:
The State of Minnesota is a federal entity and it's people are corporations called PERSONS. There was no authority to make the people into PERSONS.
Hello Bigjon,

Elephants are gray, but not everything that is gray is an elephant.

For purposes of some laws, "corporations" can be "persons", but not every "person" is a "corporation".

Here's why.

In the law, there are two types of persons.

There are NATURAL persons, like human beings.

And, there are are ARTIFICIAL persons, like corporations,

NO NATURAL PERSON IS A CORPORATION AND NO ARTIFICIAL PERSON IS A HUMAN BEING.

But, charlatans know that amateur legal theorists do not know enough to even understand this..

So, they fraudulently claim that all human beings are corporations.

But, this is not so.

I have already posted on this site the law which actually says this.

Read it.

You are being hoodwinked by charlatans.

They know that you do not know any better than to believe such rubbish.

All The Best,

Snoop

Last edited: