• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Art of making Colloidal Silver / Silver Ions / Electrically Isolated Silver

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Hey Abe,

I recently ordered one of your Ultra units & have been busy making & using EIS.

Question - What does one do when the electric service goes down & then comes back up in a short time?
It looks like the batch I had brewing restarted. Do I let it keep going or should I discard this & start a new batch?
Thanks.
If it restarted, then I would guess that the process had not gone on long enough to generate enough ions to make it fail the initial water test. I would just let it run. You might invest in an EC meter as they are available for less than $10 on eBay with free shipping. As GOLDBRIX suggests, anything the ultra ends up making for you will be good and useful stuff. The worst that could happen is the solution having a slight yellow tint. We have a set a very high standard with the ultra generators. We should not let that cause us to discard anything that is not completely clear, fully ionic, EIS.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++
Abe, I was making a batch of 50 ppm. The last I checked it before the power outage I think the reading was 22 ppm. I will follow your advice to purchase an EC meter.
Thanks GOLDBRIX for your response and for all the ideas for using EIS.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Abe, I am done playing & learning. I'm ready to bite the bullet for ether your 1/2 Gallon Ultra or your 1 Gallon. I will be wanting to make 20 to 30 ppm solutions, about 2 gal per month.
Which one do you recommend, & how do I order ?

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Hello TAEZZAR,
I brought out the 1 gallon per day kit back in 2005. It enabled people to experiment with different resistance values while monitoring the current level with the use of a slider resistor. It produces a gallon a day of 10 to 15 ppm EIS or, with careful attention, 15 to 20 ppm in two days, clear and stable. It was the top of the Atlasnova line of generators. It would produce as good or better an EIS as any generator available at that time, including the so-called "fully automatic" units.
Four years ago, a participant in the thread declared that the fact that methods we suggested did not guarantee that any two batches be precisely the same. That was unacceptable to him. A challenge!! I strapped on my sword and shield (a.k.a. oscilloscope and microprocessor development system) and went forth to do battle with the infamous Nernst diffusion enigma.
The result was the half-gallon Ultra.
You want to make 20 to 30 ppm solutions, about 2 gallons per month. Just turn the unit off after four days, and you will have 25 PPM. If you forget to turn it off, it will continue and eventually stop after more days at 50 PPM. Of course, you could add an equal amount of distilled water to the 50 PPM, and you would have 25 PPM.
Send me a PM with your email address, and I'll send you a PayPal invoice.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Hey Abe,
Have my Ultra up and running... truly am enjoying using it! Breezed through these 12 pages again but couldn't find the low down on use in the ear? I've suffered with chronic swimmers ear since my youth, public pools really set it off.... so can you use EIS in the ear? at what ppm's? and how often?

Those still considering should jump in and get a unit from Abe, it is really amazing the unit he created.... more like a work of art than a design build. Best health choice we've made since starting tai chi....

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
PM sent. :2 thumbs up:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
.....find the low down on use in the ear? I've suffered with chronic swimmers ear since my youth, public pools really set it off.... so can you use EIS in the ear? at what ppm's? and how often?....
I could not prove this in a court of law but I am pretty sure Steve Barwick of The Silver Edge dot Com, USE to lurk here on occasion. As you can see he runs his own site and makes CS generators for sale.
Here is an excerpt from one the the testimonials from his web page:
"...In his bestselling book, The pH Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health, Dr. Robert O. Young, PhD says on page 178:
"Eye or ear problems, including cataracts, glaucoma, redness, blurred vision, poor eyesight, ringing in the ears, earaches, soreness or swelling of the ears, eardrum damage, hardness of hearing, and (in rare cases) loss of hearing: Use 1 drop of colloidal silver topically (directly in the eye or ear) 3 times a day.".

The Barwick site has plenty of testimonials for CS on many topics. If you are interested just take out the spacings above starting after "THE...." and of course a period then com.

Plenty of information sources out there is cyber-world. Just go explore.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I could not prove this in a court of law but I am pretty sure Steve Barwick of The Silver Edge dot Com, USE to lurk here on occasion. As you can see he runs his own site and makes CS generators for sale.
Here is an excerpt from one the the testimonials from his web page:
"...In his bestselling book, The pH Miracle: Balance Your Diet, Reclaim Your Health, Dr. Robert O. Young, PhD says on page 178:
"Eye or ear problems, including cataracts, glaucoma, redness, blurred vision, poor eyesight, ringing in the ears, earaches, soreness or swelling of the ears, eardrum damage, hardness of hearing, and (in rare cases) loss of hearing: Use 1 drop of colloidal silver topically (directly in the eye or ear) 3 times a day.".

The Barwick site has plenty of testimonials for CS on many topics. If you are interested just take out the spacings above starting after "THE...." and of course a period then com.

Plenty of information sources out there is cyber-world. Just go explore.
... ringing in the ears,.....

I have severe Tinnitus, I have studied it for years. THERE IS NO KNOWN CURE AT THIS TIME. If he is claiming to be able to cure Tinnitus, with anything, HE IS FULL OF SHIT ! :gracious:

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
BackwardsEngineeerr writes:

Hey Abe,
"Have my Ultra up and running... truly am enjoying using it! Breezed through these 12 pages again but couldn't find the low down on use in the ear? I've suffered with chronic swimmers ear since my youth, public pools really set it off.... so can you use EIS in the ear? at what ppm's? and how often?
Those still considering should jump in and get a unit from Abe, it is really amazing the unit he created.... more like a work of art than a design build. Best health choice we've made since starting tai chi...."

Thanks much for the kind words, they help. I think the only thing that EIS can do for your ear problem is to perhaps help you avoid creating an infection in your attempts to alleviate the problem. From what I understand about tinnitus, it has nothing to do with an infection of any kind. I have a theory, only a theory, that is caused by the fact that Homo sapiens have not had time to evolve a way of coping with the increased ambient noise level created by the industrial revolution.

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
... ringing in the ears,.....

I have severe Tinnitus, I have studied it for years. THERE IS NO KNOWN CURE AT THIS TIME. If he is claiming to be able to cure Tinnitus, with anything, HE IS FULL OF SHIT ! :gracious:
Just posting a site I had learned of years ago. Truthful or factual DYODD.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
GB, I certainly was NOT throwing stones at you, it was the fool & his claims. I did my own DD & that is my findings ! :2 thumbs up::finished::dduck:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GB, I certainly was NOT throwing stones at you, it was the fool & his claims. I did my own DD & that is my findings ! :2 thumbs up::finished::dduck:
We Are Our Own Researchers (WAOOR)

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Thanks all....
My ear problem has always seemed to be an external issue in the canal, so before just pouring some in there like hydrogen peroxide thought I'd ask if anyone had a protocol. I didn't ask before I put a healthy dose of 10ppm in my Neti pot, poured into my quasi infected sinus's ... needless to say I moon walked across the bathroom. When it hit my sinus cavity behind and above my eyes it felt like a Super Bowl party in my head. Now it did work, the stuff that came out was level 5 of gross....

My bride the EIS sceptic was watching, muttered something about how I was dumber than our 3yo grand... She did ask for and gargle some over the weekend when she woke not being able to swallow, baby steps...

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
hydrogen peroxide thought I'd ask if anyone had a protocol
DO NOT use H2O2 at the same time using EIS/CS. They Do Not play well together. Can be a violent reaction.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I am giving my Macaw a light dose of a teaspoon of 8 PPM CS in 1 1/2 cups of water. I am using a glass bowl inside his regular stainless steel bowl & he does not like the glass bowl insert. Am I being too cautious, or is it OK to put a light mixture of CS in a SS bowl?

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I am giving my Macaw a light dose of a teaspoon of 8 PPM CS in 1 1/2 cups of water. I am using a glass bowl inside his regular stainless steel bowl & he does not like the glass bowl insert. Am I being too cautious, or is it OK to put a light mixture of CS in a SS bowl?
EIS will react with any metal, including stainless steel. I seem to remember a post by a member turning the EIS milk-white after decanting it by the use of a stainless steel funnel.

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Thanks Abe, I will stay on my path & he can adjust accordingly.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If you are making EIS that has no color to it (water clear) I would not worry about using just the stainless steel bowl. If you are worried about EIS binding to the stainless steel. Just do a test with a TDS/EC meter: 1). RINSE SS bowl with clean, Tested DISTILLED water.
Pour some of the fresh but same DISTILLED water into bowl. Wait a minute or two and take another reading. Compare readings. There should be little to no change in the readings.
Dump the test and fill bowl with EIS of a Known value, and make another reading.
The only variance should be the known PPMs of the EIS or very close.
I use a shot-glass full of 50ppm EIS in my 3/4 gallon Stainless Steel Thermos. I don't test it because I have no reason to. Plus I also add a drop of Nascent Iodine and shake it all around.
I've been doing this since July as I got the SS jug for my birthday present. I've seen no issues the way I'm doing it. FWIW.
WAOOR,

( I came back and fixed the DS to DISTILLED)gb

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Thanks GH, for the reply.
You mention DS, what is that? Remember I am still a "freshman student". EIS, I know as electrically isolated silver, or at least, I think I know, right?
I have 5 PPM that is light yellow, 8 PPM that is med. yellow & 15 PPM that looks like yellow pee, I also have clear, 30 PPM from a friend.
Once I have mixed the 5 PPM into his bowl, there is very little color, if any. My concern is not the bowl, only Genie. BTW, our well water was blessed by the "great state of orygun" (sarc) back when I was raising salmon for them & I got near perfect marks on their "qualification standards". It runs 97/101 PPM on the TDS meter, we add nothing, not even a filter, to our water, 100% natural.
Can you give an explanation of the difference between EIS & CS. I have read about here, but my old short term memory brain can't recall.
Thanks, T.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
My bad it should have been DW = Distilled Water.
EIS - Electrically Isolated Silver
CS - Colloidal Silver - Standard long practiced way of generating. Electrical source - Low AMPs, Distilled Water, .999 Fine or better Silver electrodes. The process is electrolysis - the process of the two elctrodes with opposite charges. pulling minute silver atoms off one another into the distilled water. CS finishes with a higher particle number and lower ionic level.
EIS - is a more refined way of creating the electrolysis process. The final product has a much higher level of ionic silver and lower number of particulates.

BOTH are effective in use. EIS allows a product with a much higher PPM in a lower use amount. - IMHO

WAOOR,

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Just started my first batch of CS using my new Ultra. Abe, you did a fine job on this, including the shipping & packaging. It seems to be fool proof, coming from an old fool, that is a high compliment. I am charting the progress at somewhat random hours, mostly because I am busy on 2 big projects. I will post the chart as soon as I am done. For my first batch I want 20 PPM, the ultra warns not to stop the process. Is that only due to not doing a restart? When I reach 20 PPM, I plan on stopping the process. BTW, at 23 hours it is already at 12 PPM. If it takes 10 days to accomplish 50 PPM, then it evidently slows down a bunch. I like seeing the electrodes staying so clean. Thanks again for all you do. :holding hands:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I am now 26 hours into my first batch. It is at 19 PPM & the microamps started at 685 then went to 1 then 2 with 3 consecutive cycles of data. I assume it is regulating the power to the rods, in order to control the particle size. My red laser shows a much finer, softer beam than I have gotten before. I will stop this batch at 20 PPM, by first putting the switch to the center position & then removing the generator, unless someone comes back & advises not to do it.
My second batch will run until 50 PPM.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I am now 26 hours into my first batch. It is at 19 PPM & the microamps started at 685 then went to 1 then 2 with 3 consecutive cycles of data. I assume it is regulating the power to the rods, in order to control the particle size. My red laser shows a much finer, softer beam than I have gotten before. I will stop this batch at 20 PPM, by first putting the switch to the center position & then removing the generator, unless someone comes back & advises not to do it.
My second batch will run until 50 PPM.
It looks as though things are going just fine. I'm glad you use a laser beam in your experimentation. The fact that you have a softer laser line shows that you are making the smallest possible particles. The lack of color also confirms this.
Your observation that the time versus PPM factor is nonlinear is correct. The higher you go, the more difficult it is to add an ion without causing agglomeration. An analogy would be a highway and an entry ramp.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Abe, I have an issue.
After stopping the process at 20 PPM (approx.), as shown on the readout, I then checked it with my meter. I have a "DigitalAid" TDS-EC Meter, it shows my BI-Mart distilled water to be "0" PPM, it shows the new CS just made with the "Ultra" to be only 8 PPM when the Ultra indicated 20 PPM. I then took some known CS & compared them to my meter. I have some 8 PPM that my meter showed 8 PPM, my 30 PPM, from a friend (that showed 30 PPM with my meter last week) now shows 28 PPM & a batch from 2 weeks ago of 12 PPM showed 12 PPM. This, to me shows that my TDS meter if functioning within reasonable accuracy. Are the particles so small that it affects the readings ? Do you have any thoughts or comments.
Thanks, TAEZZAR

Here is a photo of my laser beam.
tds1.png

And here is the data sheet. The multiple microamps, are sequential, when I am watching thru 3 or 4 cycles of the readout.

TDS2 001 - Copy.jpg

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Looking at the instructions for use of your EC/T DS meter:
http://digitalaid.info/manuals
is it possible that you have accidentally pressed the "shift"
button? This would change the reading from EC to TDS and the result would be one half of its normal reading. Something else to consider is the fact the reading of zero for your distilled water seems a bit low, it normally reads one or two.
2019-12-02_13-41-58.png

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Looking at the instructions for use of your EC/T DS meter:
http://digitalaid.info/manuals
is it possible that you have accidentally pressed the "shift"
button? This would change the reading from EC to TDS and the result would be one half of its normal reading. Something else to consider is the fact the reading of zero for your distilled water seems a bit low, it normally reads one or two.
View attachment 147759
I carefully made sure that I was reading PPM & degrees F. As I said in the above message, I tested my meter with known PPM's of previous batches. My BI-Mart water has almost always tested at 0, or on some it will blink between 0 & 1 & back to 0. I have even put a drop or 2 of CS in a glass to see what I would get, it was 1 or 2 PPM. My meter reads in PPM & EC, us/cm (I had to use "u" for micro) it is quite clear to see the different readings.
Also the Ultra indicated that it tested the distilled water & proceeded with generating CS. This would indicate to me that the BI-Mart water was acceptable.
I have started another batch with "0" BI-Mart distilled water. I am borrowing a friend's PPM meter tomorrow & will compare it's readouts to mine, including the remainder of BI-Mart water. I will let you know the brand of the other meter & the out come of the tests.
As a note, from the readings I got from my "DigitalAid" TDS-EC Meter (Which appears to be the same as yours) the only discrepancy was at the higher reading of my friends CS. As I stated, that 30 PPM read 28 on my meter (it read 30 last week) that is only a 7% error or deviation, I can live with that. I will let this batch run to 30 PPM reading & then stop the process. I will let you know the out come.
Thanks for your support, T

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Remember everybody barometric pressure has been known to affect the processing of CS/EIS.
And any machinery used to indicate PPM are just mathematical results aka Ball Park Figures.
True Today's are much more accurate than when I was using ONLY a TDS meter, getting a reading and doubling that reading because all TDS meters were set using saline as calibration medium.
Saline aka "Saltwater" molecule is over twice the size of a Silver ion. And the reason for doubling the reading.
Unless ya'll got the "jack" to send a sample for atomic microscope examination and count. If ya do have at it.

Taezz. The more you make the more you'll find PPM readings can be all over the place.
and
Close is good enough sometimes. And over 50ppms is GREAT anytime.

Just my two cent worth. YMMV

DYODD,
WAOOR,

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Thanks GB.
This reminds me of a couple of "black magic" projects I have been involved in.
Boat racing propeller design, in the mid 1960's, was really a challenge.
I will over shoot for 30, hoping to get the 20 I want.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
T,
I hope you haven't been somehow "oversold" on the ultra EIS generator. If you expect it to produce an exact absolute EC value at any given hour of operation point for an instrument, you will be disappointed. Those values are an approximation and a prediction and are subject to many variables, especially the status of the starting water. That is especially true for the very first time the unit is used. Here is one reason why: The 10gauge silver wire electrodes supplied with the unit are brand-new and never been used. The first time they are used, in the ten days, 50 ppm mode, a fine patina is developed that effectively increases the surface area. I have carefully engineered this so that the crevices between points in the patina are such that agglomeration is not incurred, and the increase in useful surface area is gained. That does not occur until after the unit is initially used for a 10-day run. That may be part of the problem you are experiencing. I am curious about the 30 PPM CS that you are mentioning as a standard of calibration. Is it clear? How was it prepared? I know of no generator available that produces a clear 30 PPM EIS except for the ultra. Why not set up the ultra and let it run for ten days and see what you get then?
I don't have one of the T DS meters that you're using. I brought up the instructions for use from their website so that I could try to find out what was going on. Here is the EC meter that I use:
5813.jpg
It is a $2000 instrument you can see that is reading 51 ppm from a ten-day batch with the ultra. A sample of this same batch was sent to mutual – Cornell for evaluation at their laboratory using an atomic absorption spectrophotometer. Here are the results:
2019-12-03_14-06-28.png

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Abe,
Thanks for the call, you really explained things well.
I am now at 80 hours on my second batch. It is at approx. 26 PPM.
I am 1/3 of the way to the 10 days & there is a lot of debris on the bottom of the jar & some hanging from one rod.
I guess the rod are really breaking in well.
I don't know if I should clean it or just let it run.
I won't do anything, unless you tell me to.
The darned jar makes a few illusions, but I'm sure you can see it well.
Thanks again, TAEZZAR

80 HRS 26 PPM  1.png

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Abe,
Here is some info on my friend's 20 year old CS Generator. It has absolutely no identification of any sort, anywhere. I opened it & found 3 @ 9 volts batteries, wired for 27 volts, they are 7 years old & at 25.7 volts. She last used it 5 years ago. She swears that it is the generator that produced 30 PPM. Her PPM meter & mine BOTH showed 30 PPM. Here are some photos of our TDS meters & her gen. maybe you can recognize it.
Rae 1.png
Rae 2.jpg
Rae 3.jpg

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Not Abe, But I have an Ultra and I saw the same thing in my first batch run. I recommend you let it run the entire 10 day process.
Consider this 10 day run a break in run.
FYI, In the batch I'm running right now I am at 108 hours and an estimate 30ppms.

OBTW: Even though the Ultra is making clear looking EIS I still run the product through a brown, un-bleached, coffee filter as part of my practice.
Those used filters work great as a wound cover. IMHO

Best of Luck,
DYODD,
WAOOR,

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Thanks GB, I know you are Abe's "right hand man", so I take whatever you say as if it came from Abe.
So, I shall let it run it's course, without concern.
Brown, unbleached coffee filters, got'em & will use them. BUT, I never thought of them as a wound cover, thanks for that.
BTW, my son, 50 years old, had a scab on his head, I got him to agree to put some CS on it. I sent him 8 oz of the 30 PPM & in 2 days his old scab was GONE. He is now a believer.
I appreciate you guys !

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Abe,
Thanks for the call, you really explained things well.
I am now at 80 hours on my second batch. It is at approx. 26 PPM.
I am 1/3 of the way to the 10 days & there is a lot of debris on the bottom of the jar & some hanging from one rod.
I guess the rod are really breaking in well.
I won't do anything, unless you tell me to.
The darned jar makes a few illusions, but I'm sure you can see it well.
Thanks again, TAEZZAR

View attachment 148041
The 1st batch I made had the same issues, little black balls on the bottom of the jar. I rinsed and cleaned per instructions before starting. Subsequent batches haven't had any.

I've made 4 batches, 2 at 10ppm, 1 at 20 and 1 at 30. None have been clear, always a hazy grey. I open a liter bottle of water, drink a few gulps then add some CS. The 10ppm has very little after taste, while the 20 and 30 definitely alter the taste.

Wife has doubts, has done very little reading on CS but read it accumulates in the body. I haven't read that. Your thoughts?

I drink at least a liter a day or more. Didn't get the headaches. Is there an unsafe amount to intake? Don't feel a physical change. No signs of a cold coming on since using a month or so and selling eyewear I'm up close with a lot of different people include some that feel, regardless if me and the kids are sick, we're coming in for an exam. Today a woman came in, rather unkept, like, I feel like shit, not doing hair, makeup or pressed clothes, and coughed repeatedly, loudly, near uncontrollable for a few minutes, at one loud cough I swear she farted simultaneously with a raspy cough. I thought, hmmm, classy and would've laughed out loud except she was 10 feet away and I think I was in the flight path of her projection. Time will tell if it affected me.

Anyway, will continue to drink daily. Regarding cleaning the silver rods, after the 1st time the build-up? was the most. Each time after has been easier, less to wipe off.

Open to any suggestions and many thanks.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The 1st batch I made had the same issues, little black balls on the bottom of the jar. I rinsed and cleaned per instructions before starting. Subsequent batches haven't had any.

I've made 4 batches, 2 at 10ppm, 1 at 20 and 1 at 30. None have been clear, always a hazy grey. I open a liter bottle of water, drink a few gulps then add some CS. The 10ppm has very little after taste, while the 20 and 30 definitely alter the taste.

Wife has doubts, has done very little reading on CS but read it accumulates in the body. I haven't read that. Your thoughts?

I drink at least a liter a day or more. Didn't get the headaches. Is there an unsafe amount to intake? Don't feel a physical change. No signs of a cold coming on since using a month or so and selling eyewear I'm up close with a lot of different people include some that feel, regardless if me and the kids are sick, we're coming in for an exam. Today a woman came in, rather unkept, like, I feel like shit, not doing hair, makeup or pressed clothes, and coughed repeatedly, loudly, near uncontrollable for a few minutes, at one loud cough I swear she farted simultaneously with a raspy cough. I thought, hmmm, classy and would've laughed out loud except she was 10 feet away and I think I was in the flight path of her projection. Time will tell if it affected me.

Anyway, will continue to drink daily. Regarding cleaning the silver rods, after the 1st time the build-up? was the most. Each time after has been easier, less to wipe off.

Open to any suggestions and many thanks.
Post number 382 of this thread covers the subject. Click on the link for the PDF for the well-conducted study by Roger Altman.

Attachments

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Properly made EIS/CS does not accumulate except on microbes and viruses while passing through the body and be eliminated by the kidneys.
Those that take short cuts in production using salt(s) or other chemicals, hard water,... during the electrolysis may risk accumulation and possible argyria.

BTW, my son, 50 years old, had a scab on his head, I got him to agree to put some CS on it. I sent him 8 oz of the 30 PPM & in 2 days his old scab was GONE. He is now a believer.
I put a shot glass full of EIS in my shampoo and liquid body wash. Reduces any dandriff / dry scalp issues I've had.
DYODD,
WAOOR,

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Today a woman came in, rather unkept, like, I feel like shit, not doing hair, makeup or pressed clothes, and coughed repeatedly, loudly, near uncontrollable for a few minutes, at one loud cough I swear she farted simultaneously with a raspy cough. I thought, hmmm, classy and would've laughed out loud except she was 10 feet away and I think I was in the flight path of her projection. Time will tell if it affected me.
If you are drinking a liter of EIS a day you should have nothing to worry about being close to that hacker.
I would recommend rinsing out a nasal spray bottle, fill it with CS/EIS and spray each nostril two to three times, and a squeeze to the back of the throat.
I believe Arnold talks about snorting EIS up the nostrils instead. That is too tough for me. I'll use a nasal spray bottle.
DYODD,
WAOOR,

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If you are drinking a liter of EIS a day you should have nothing to worry about being close to that hacker.
I would recommend rinsing out a nasal spray bottle, fill it with CS/EIS and spray each nostril two to three times, and a squeeze to the back of the throat.
I believe Arnold talks about snorting EIS up the nostrils instead. That is too tough for me. I'll use a nasal spray bottle.
DYODD,
WAOOR,
Not drinking a liter of 100% CS, adding a small amount to a liter. Thanks for the pdf!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Yes, he does & I told him I can't do it, even thou I have a big sinus problem, all my life. I have a fear of drowning. He does have me squirting some in my nostrils & it really helps.