• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Art of making Colloidal Silver / Silver Ions / Electrically Isolated Silver

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Not drinking a liter of 100% CS, adding a small amount to a liter. Thanks for the pdf!
Taking a straight ounce of EIS and holding it in my mouth for as long as I can and then swallow the EIS has helped me beat bouts of food poisoning / bad food reactions.
The longer I held the EIS sublingually before swallowing the better.

Should work for exposure to Cold and virus bugs too. Jus' Sayin'

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered an Ultra generator. Looking forward to a healthy New Year! Thanks to all the content on this thread and the articles that were pointed to I reached a point of having enough knowledge to realize that the purchase is actually a "no brainer" (I may tend to over analyze things a bit :) - occupational hazard I think).
Anyway - many many thanks to Abe, Goldbrix and all those that asked the questions (the only dumb questions are the ones you don't ask!) that created such a rich dialogue and tremendous educational environment. I have benefited tremendously and would rank this thread in my top three most beneficial ever. Thanks again all!

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Welcome aboard Bnkr...
Question guys, getting ready to exit for our semi annual trip to Costa Rica. With several months of daily use under my belt and my soon to be 18yo radiant self on the horizon, hate to not continue especially during flu season. So has anyone traveled with eis? can't imagine using a glass jar for fear of breakage, so is ok to put eis in plastic? maybe a small tupperware type container I could double bag?

Flu season here has been horrible we have been surrounded by runny noses and raspy voices.... by our return want our system operating at max defense!

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Welcome aboard Bnkr...
Question guys, getting ready to exit for our semi annual trip to Costa Rica. With several months of daily use under my belt and my soon to be 18yo radiant self on the horizon, hate to not continue especially during flu season. So has anyone traveled with eis? can't imagine using a glass jar for fear of breakage, so is ok to put eis in plastic? maybe a small tupperware type container I could double bag?

Flu season here has been horrible we have been surrounded by runny noses and raspy voices.... by our return want our system operating at max defense!
You don't state how long you'd be gone. I would recommend, due to traveling, to pack a small unit CSG-1. Once easier to find a glass or ball jar and distilled water where you are going than trying to pack a quart +/- of EIS and get it through TSA or Border Crossings rules.
Any search of your belongings that find an unlabeled bottle of liquid is gonna raise eyebrows, especially gung-ho TSA staff.
a small unit like the CSG-1 can be packed in with your shaving and grooming articles, be less conspicuous and easier to explain if found on inspection.
If you are determined to pack a bottle I'd recommend a soft, quality bottle similar to what "Smart Water" is bottled in, and pack it in the with clothing surrounding the bottle. If some incident would puncture or pop the bottle cap all you got is wet clothes that can be easily dried out.
Again, I think packing a small unit would draw less attention than a bottle of liquid to scanners, and security agents.
DYODD,
Best of Luck,
Enjoy your trip.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered an Ultra generator. Looking forward to a healthy New Year! Thanks to all the content on this thread and the articles that were pointed to I reached a point of having enough knowledge to realize that the purchase is actually a "no brainer" (I may tend to over analyze things a bit :) - occupational hazard I think).
Anyway - many many thanks to Abe, Goldbrix and all those that asked the questions (the only dumb questions are the ones you don't ask!) that created such a rich dialogue and tremendous educational environment. I have benefited tremendously and would rank this thread in my top three most beneficial ever. Thanks again all!
Wow! What a high note to end the year. But hold on. I only started this. It was pure good luck that Goldbrix had one of my little CSG1's and was the first respondent to the thread. You are quite correct in "thanking all those that asked the questions (the only dumb questions are the ones you don't ask!) that created such a rich dialogue and great educational environment. "
It is the question that determines the quality of the dialogue. We should also acknowledge the contribution of some posters who disagreed with the information I presented. The observation that "no two batches ever seem to be the same" using the methods I recommended presented me with a challenge. The result was the Ultra. We now can produce 98% ionic EIS at a level of 50 PPM reliably.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
OK, I have now run 4 cycles of 240 hours each using my "Ultra". I am still getting only 12 PPM. I use 2 different PPM meters & rinse them with distilled water after each use. My silver rods are well pitted. One side is always giving off a big white/silver "beard" & the other side is always black.
Is the polarity always the same or does the Ultra switch polarity's to balance the consumption of silver on the rods? I see no change, switching sides, in the color of the silver rods.
My issues are during 2 batches, first was at 50 hrs, the meter read 22 PPM & "Turn off unit start new batch" (switch was in LEFT position). I continued to let it run & within minutes it resumed to "making colloidal silver". At 230 hours the readout showed 48 PPM, but ended up, at 240 hours, with 12 PPM on my meter. Second time (third batch) at 93 hours I got the message,again, to start a new batch, again I ignored it & let it run. At 228 hours it read 48 PPM, but at the end I again read 12 PPM on my 2 meters. Now on my last batch, it ran, as far as I know, without a shut down, however at the end I still had 12 PPM, on both meters.
I can accept an error/variation (5 to 10 PPM) but not getting 12 of 50 PPM.
What am I doing wrong? Or do I have a faulty unit?
Thanks, TAEZZAR
P.S. I am willing to send the unit back for testing & evaluation.
Also, my CS, at the end of the process, is clear to a very slightly, dim yellow hue.

Last edited:

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It sounds as though one of the electrodes has lost its connection, possibly when it was shipped to you. Send it to me and I'll fix it ASAP. I'll pay for the shipping. What you're making now is really no better than any of the other units on the market, and that won't do. Stuff happens.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It sounds as though one of the electrodes has lost its connection, possibly when it was shipped to you. Send it to me and I'll fix it ASAP. I'll pay for the shipping. What you're making now is really no better than any of the other units on the market, and that won't do. Stuff happens.
One side is always giving off a big white/silver "beard" & the other side is always black.
That description is something I've never seen. After numerous half-gallons both electrodes have that graying/brushed look.
I just finished another 50ppm batch for Flu season here.
Abe.... "TCB Lighting Fast". Living by Elvis' motto.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Thank You Abe, you are a gentleman. I don't mind paying my end of the shipping. I'll send it out tomorrow. :2 thumbs up::finished::holding hands:

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Just finished my first 10 day batch and have the same observations as Taezzar. Both electrodes were heavily coated and silver beardy material had collected on the bottom of the jar. My first attempt I got the "turn off unit..." message after less than 50 hours and the 2nd batch I bumped the switch a bit and the message cleared so i let it run to 240 hrs. The solution did have a straw colored tint after the first day or 2 and there were a few large black particles in the jar along with the beards.
My TDS meter reads 15PPM, tho the Ultra showed very close to 50 (didn't catch it right at the end).

Please advise

Last edited:

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The first 10-day batch served to "break-in" the electrodes. During the first run the electrodes develop a patina of nanoscale hills and valleys. The hills and valleys are of a size and shape that increases the effective surface area of the electrodes. Increasing the surface area allows for more ions to form in solution without agglomerating. That led to increased ionic PPM and decreased particulate. The particulate portion is what leads to the yellowing of the solution. Your TDS reading of 15 seems a bit low. You have to multiply that by 2.
Refer to post #475. In it, engineear states, "The 1st batch I made had the same issues, little black balls on the bottom of the jar. I rinsed and cleaned per instructions before starting. Subsequent batches haven't had any."
Don't even think about throwing away what you have made. It is at least 30 and probably more than 40 PPM EIS and I would estimate at least 75 to 80% ionic. That is better than anything that you can buy or make with any other unit. You should see an improvement in your second batch. You might also consider the purchase of an EC meter, which would be more accurate for measuring ionic CS that a TDS meter. They are still under $10 on eBay.
Let us know how the next batch turns out.
Best regards,
Arnold

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Your TDS reading of 15 seems a bit low. You have to multiply that by 2.
Don't even think about throwing away what you have made. It is at least 30 and probably more than 40 PPM EIS and I would estimate at least 75 to 80% ionic. That is better than anything that you can buy or make with any other unit.
Agree, I started out using a TDS meter not an EC meter, and doubling the TDS reading is still a very rough ballpark estimate of CS/EIS. I wrote "CS" due to you claiming a straw color in that production. The color can be a way to "Ball Park" the ppm levels of Colloidal Silver. The color is from silver particles too big to be ionic. Still noting wrong with that production to prevent it from use.
If you do not want to take straw color CS internally ( I have) use it in cleaning and sanitizing. I use and ounce or two in the washing machine poured in while water is filling the tub, before the detergent. I've even put a shot in the fabric softener liquid to infuse into the fabrics.
I put an ounce in my shampoo and body wash bottles.
If you are a plant person use the production to water the plants.
I was using CS when I lost a toe nail getting "cleated" helping on a Chain Gang at Jr. High football game.
I found a tub my foot would fit it, dumped about a cup full of CS and filled the tub with tapwater, and soaked my injured foot two or three times, 15 minutes +/- each time that night.
I save the soak water and used it over three more days, dumping a little more CS when I thought water had evaporated or soaked into the skin.
When I had to put shoes on I bandage the toe with antibiotic cream I had mixed with more CS before wrapping.
NEVER had to go to the doctor Never got the first sign of infection.
I consider CS/EIS the duct-tape of healthy living. I've use it to treat the common cold, runny-nose, flu symptoms, food poisoning. Anything you can think of CS/EIS can be used. Even for pets.
DYODD

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
These color codes are for Colloidal Silver ONLY. NOT FOR EIS

Last edited:

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
The first 10-day batch served to "break-in" the electrodes. During the first run the electrodes develop a patina of nanoscale hills and valleys. The hills and valleys are of a size and shape that increases the effective surface area of the electrodes. Increasing the surface area allows for more ions to form in solution without agglomerating. That led to increased ionic PPM and decreased particulate. The particulate portion is what leads to the yellowing of the solution. Your TDS reading of 15 seems a bit low. You have to multiply that by 2.
Refer to post #475. In it, engineear states, "The 1st batch I made had the same issues, little black balls on the bottom of the jar. I rinsed and cleaned per instructions before starting. Subsequent batches haven't had any."
Don't even think about throwing away what you have made. It is at least 30 and probably more than 40 PPM EIS and I would estimate at least 75 to 80% ionic. That is better than anything that you can buy or make with any other unit. You should see an improvement in your second batch. You might also consider the purchase of an EC meter, which would be more accurate for measuring ionic CS that a TDS meter. They are still under $10 on eBay.
Let us know how the next batch turns out.
Best regards,
Arnold
My meter is actually this TDS/EC meter:
1579027072283.png

Will let you know how the next batch fares...
thx!

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

I consider CS/EIS the duct-tape of healthy living. I've use it to treat the common cold, runny-nose, flu symptoms, food poisoning. Anything you can think of CS/EIS can be used. Even for pets.
DYODD
Goldbrix says:
"I consider CS/EIS the duct-tape of healthy living. "
It is certainly a great benefit in wound healing. The effect on a burn when applied immediately would appear "magical". I like the idea of keeping a certain number of silver ions in my blood stream at all times. They serve as a front-line defense against bacterial infection. Why not kill the little Buggers before they get started? Here is one that is all around us, all the time.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Staphylococcus aureus
Scanning electron micrograph of S. aureus; false color added
2020-01-14_15-38-14.png
Staphylococcus aureus is a Gram-positive, round-shaped bacterium that is a member of the Firmicutes, and it is a usual member of the microbiota of the body, frequently found in the upper respiratory tract and on the skin. It is often positive for catalase and nitrate reduction and is a facultative anaerobe that can grow without the need for oxygen.[1] Although S. aureus usually acts as a commensal of the human microbiota it can also become an opportunistic pathogen, being a common cause of skin infections including abscesses, respiratory infections such as sinusitis, and food poisoning. Pathogenic strains often promote infections by producing virulence factors such as potent protein toxins, and the expression of a cell-surface protein that binds and inactivates antibodies. The emergence of antibiotic-resistant strains of S. aureus such as methicillin-resistant S. aureus (MRSA) is a worldwide problem in clinical medicine. Despite much research and development, no vaccine for S. aureus has been approved.

An estimated 20% to 30% of the human population are long-term carriers S. aureus[2][3] which can be found as part of the normal skin flora, in the nostrils,[2][4] and as a normal inhabitant of the lower reproductive tract of women.[5][6] S. aureus can cause a range of illnesses, from minor skin infections, such as pimples,[7] impetigo, boils, cellulitis, folliculitis, carbuncles, scalded skin syndrome, and abscesses, to life-threatening diseases such as pneumonia, meningitis, osteomyelitis, endocarditis, toxic shock syndrome, bacteremia, and sepsis. It is still one of the five most common causes of hospital-acquired infections and is often the cause of wound infections following surgery. Each year, around 500,000 patients in hospitals of the United States contract a staphylococcal infection, chiefly by S. aureus.[8] Up to 50,000 deaths each year in the USA are linked with S. aureus infections.[9]
2019-12-24_18-13-42.png
The untreated S. aureus cells retained their coccal morphology (ca. 600 nm in diameter) and seemed to be normal (Fig. (Fig.6a).6a)
2019-12-24_20-05-01.png
2019-12-24_20-06-14.png
2019-12-24_20-07-19.png

External morphology of unstained Staphylococcus aureus cells observed by TEM. (a) Untreated bacteria. (b, c, and d) Bacteria treated with silver ion solution (0.2 ppm). Electron-dense particles were found around damaged cells (arrows). Note the release of cellular contents (arrowheads).

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
2020-01-22_9-46-49.png
The 2019-nCoV virus has officially spread to the United States, the Centers of Disease and Prevention (CDC) announced Tuesday. The infected patient, who lives in Washington, returned to the state from Wuhan, China—the epicenter of the outbreak—on January 15. Four days later, he sought treatment at a medical facility.

Based on travel history and symptoms, healthcare professionals correctly suspected the coronavirus, sending a sample to the CDC lab in Atlanta for confirmation. Anticipating the spread of this virus, which has plagued China since early December 2019, the CDC developed a diagnostic test that relies on real-time reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (rRT-PCR). Testing is currently only available at the CDC, but the government agency said it plans to share the test domestically and internationally “in the coming days and weeks.”

The diagnostic will be put to the test, however, as Gao Fu, the director-general of China's Center for Disease Control and Prevention, announced in a news conference on Wednesday that the virus is adapting and mutating. Authorities in China discovered on Monday that 2019-nCoV can be spread from person to person, most likely through the respiratory tract. Previously, transmission was thought to occur between animals and humans only. Between mutating and having an easier avenue to spread, the virus has infected a confirmed 440 people, killing nine.

Li Bin, the deputy director of China's National Health Commission, said on Wednesday that 2,197 people were identified as having been in close contact with others who had the virus. He said 765 of those people have been released from medical observation, leaving 1,394 under close observation.

Disease containment is made even harder as hundreds of millions of people plan to travel home for the Lunar New beginning Saturday, January 25.

"The rise in the mobility of the public has objectively increased the risk of the epidemic spreading and the difficulty of prevention and control," Li said.

Weeks ago, the coronavirus, which is characterized by pneumonia-like symptoms including fever and difficulty breathing, was isolated to China's central city of Wuhan. However, in the weeks since, it has spread to Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen, South Korea, Thailand, Japan, and now the United States.

On Monday, China’s State Council said it will take a series of prevention and control measures, including patient isolation. Group tours have been halted in Wuhan, and airports all across Asia are using infrared thermometers to check passengers for signs of illness. The CDC is also screening air travelers who arrive from Wuhan at airports in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta and Chicago. All incoming passengers from the Chinese metropolis will be rerouted to one of those airports.

While the World Health Organization (WHO) has previously praised China’s efforts to contain the disease, many others—including foreign and domestic scientists—have publicly questioned if enough was done in the early stages.

In a report published last week, Imperial College London (ICL) researchers said it is likely the Wuhan outbreak has caused substantially more cases than currently reported. They estimate a total of 1,723 cases of n-CoV in Wuhan before January 12. The researchers say the estimate is multi-factorial, beginning with the fact that Wuhan is a transportation hub for about 19 million people. Originally, China’s health department said the virus had only been found in people who visited a local market that had sold live fish, birds and other animals, and that workers had disinfected and shut down the site as of January 1. However, that proved incorrect as the virus spread outside the city.

In the report, ICL researchers calculated the volume of international travel from Wuhan over the last two months at 3,301 passengers per day—without taking into account the travel surge expected this week for the Lunar New Year. Additionally, there is a mean 10-day delay between infection and detection, comprising a 5- to 6-day incubation period and a 4- to 5-day delay from symptom onset to detection/hospitalization.

WHO is holding an emergency meeting on today to determine whether to declare the outbreak a global health emergency.

Photo: A coronavirus. Credit: ICL

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
This is what I use too. Am I to understand that I double the PPM reading I get on my meter to arrive at the true PPM number?
It depends on which program it is set to read. If it is set on EC no math needed. If set on TDS reading needs to be doubled.
REMEMBER: Both settings are ball park figures and neither are exact.
But the EC readings or TDS math will put you in the area.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It is Flu season here in KY ( since Christmas really). I've got the cool mist vaporizer running in the living room, where we all gather, spike the distilled water with a few ounces of 50ppm EIS, and let it rip all day all night.

DYODD
WAOOR,

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It depends on which program it is set to read. If it is set on EC no math needed. If set on TDS reading needs to be doubled.
REMEMBER: Both settings are ball park figures and neither are exact.
But the EC readings or TDS math will put you in the area.
Thanks GB, that makes me feel better

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I received my colloidal silver generator from Abe at the end of November and I got right to work on my first batch. The first problem I ran into was cheap distilled water. I bought three gallons of it, from three different vendors, all about a dollar a gallon. They read, in turn, 601 µa, 616 µa, and 607 µa. Straight from the tap water read 620 µa.

So I went to the store and bought the higher quality brand (at about $3.50/gal). It tested 320 µa and passed. So I set up the generator on a lower shelf of my bench and started a 50 ppm batch. It ran for two hours before I saw a reading of 4 ppm on the LCD readout. After that I began recording the readings every two or four hours as it progressed.

About six days later, about half way through the process I was working on my bench and needed to plug in a soldering iron. About four things plugged in here, I don't want to unplug my printer, here this one. And I unplugged my colloidal silver generator. At one hundred and thirty seven hours. Just a bit short of the 240 hours I needed. The last concentration level I recorded was 34 ppm.

I cleaned everything up and stored the 34 ppm solution I generated away (also began immediately using it). Then I cleaned up the electrodes as directed in the instructions and stated a new batch aimed at achieving 50 ppm. This time I labeled the plug so I wouldn't pull that stupid trick again.

Again I watched the process and recorded the readings. Curious as to when it incremented the ppm estimate I watched the readout for a time as it progressed. I looked down at the display about eight or ten hours later and saw displayed; "Turn off unit and start a new batch" What, I thought, now what's going on? I sat back in my chair, said shit shit shit a couple times and then went to start disassembling the generator to begin again. But when I looked at the readout it was saying time elapsed, current draw and ppm estimate once again.

What I finally discovered was that every time the unit incremented the hour it displayed that message, then, after a few seconds, went on with the process of generating colloidal silver. This batch finally made it to 240 hours and a 50 ppm estimate on the concentration. I noticed particulate in the bottom of the jar, however. It looked like fine granules of silver.

Precipitate.jpg

My wife, the chemist, told me I didn't clean the electrodes good enough. Little silver dust particles formed a nucleus for silver atoms to attach to and clump together. But they were not in a colloid, they sank to the bottom of the jar. Both jars are crystal clear and when you shine a strong light through them it looks like a flashlight in the fog.

So we sampled each of the solutions and the wife took them to the lab to get some work done. I wanted a test of concentration and the particle size and whether any contaminates were introduced (other than silver) during the process. Next day the wife tells me concentration tests for under 100 ppm were $35.00 each and $17 for each contaminate I wanted tested for. It was $130.00 to determine particle size because they had to send it out to another lab.

Whoa, I decided to just see if it was close on the concentrations and forget all the other stuff. So I got the lab work done and got the results. A thirteen page lab report to tell me that concentrations were 32.3 ppm and 49.1 ppm respectively. Then they gave my wife a seventy dollar discount because she worked there. I'd sure like to know particle size — but $130.00 dang!

Chart of progress on 50 ppm that I generated —

CS Chart.JPG

BF

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
No matter the ppm you are trying to achieve all production should be filtered through non-bleached coffee filters.
The slough on the bottom is common especially first few runs was my experience. I've also noticed swings in barometric pressure can add to sloughing in production.

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
I see you all are getting your product tested where do you do it? Can a person send samples somewhere?
Chris

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I see you all are getting your product tested where do you do it? Can a person send samples somewhere?
Chris
The lab I used sent it to their water quality testing department. Matter of fact the head of that department asked my wife if that was our drinking water. <heh>
So I would imagine that any lab that offered drinking water analysis would be able to have that done for you. If you do go to a lab (they usually allow walk-ins for samples) ask about particulate size analysis costs while your're there, if you would please.

BF
Oh, BTW, you need to request analysis for silver in water.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Anyone out there with teenagers?
Might be a good exercise in home health remedies if they have acne.
justa thought,
BF
I posted on this a few years back. It is probably buried so deep the GIM search engine won't find it.
Anyway The post was about using CS/EIS for "Helmet Head" ( pimples developing on the face where the skin comes in contact with the helmet or the cushioning/padding). I personally dealt with football, baseball and now my niece softball head gear.
These were school property and stored probably as is at the end of each season.
After a soap and water wash trying to remove old body oils I use a spray bottle of EIS and saturate the helmets and pads. and allow to air dry at the beginning of each season. After that I spray down the inside at least once a week when they bring the gear home. Again allowing it to air dry over night.
For outbreaks on the face I keep a spray bottle of EIS in the bath room for the kids to spritz their faces after a shower. My niece even gets zits on her forehead from her headband during basketball season. She has been using my EIS production for two years of sports now no outbreaks when she uses EIS.
I can tell she is out of EIS ( doesn't tell me) when I see her with some pimples. I get another bottle to her by her next home game.
None of the kids have active acne issues today.
OBTW : IF you use liquid body wash I put an ounce of EIS into 12 oz. of liquid. Also good for Shampoo ( an ounce +/-) in the bottle for dandruff control.

WAOOR,
DYODD,

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Like a good BBQ, Quality ingredients and Slow "cooking" makes the best production.

FWIW, I use the AtlasNova CSG-1 (Colloidal Silver Generator-1) for years now.
Figured out awhile back how to convert house electric with an old unused battery recharger (converts to 12 V DC) . So now I got the best of both worlds. House electric when I'm at home or remove some electrical tape and snap in a 9 volt for "Travel Mode" operations.

Thank You for your products Al.

DYODD,
Gb
When I started this thread six years ago, I had no idea that Goldbrix was one of my old customers and had one of my colloidal silver generators, a CSG1. I intended the thread to explain the principles of making colloidal silver, and I had no intention of mentioning Atlasnova or any of its products. I deliberately avoided discussing the philosophy behind the little CSG1 and the theory of its operation. I wanted to encourage everyone to join in and share their setups and methods of making colloidal silver. I had been making my colloidal silver for 20 years to the benefit of my sinuses and general health, but I knew I still had things to learn. Halfway through the thread, I concluded that producing a consistent, 98% ionic, electrically isolated silver would require a sophisticated microprocessor-controlled system utilizing network analysis and real-time compensation. I was fortunate in that I was involved in the generation of complex systems before my retirement. I still had the tools necessary for the job. The result was "Ultra." The ability of the ultra generator to produce a stable EIS at a potency of 50 PPM is unlikely to be matched or even approached. The market for such a device is too small. It will take many years to recover the cost of research and development.
The world is facing a killer virus. The characteristics of this virus make it an ideal agent of depopulation. It is going to be around for a long time. It is airborne and stays active for three days on contact surfaces. People who are infected will be spreading it long before they show any symptoms by merely breathing in and out. You will be able to catch it from the surface of the box left at your door. The older you are, the more likely you will die from it. It works by weakening your immune system so that bacteria that are always present, such as Staphylococcus aureus pneumonia, gain the upper hand. If you don't have silver ions in your blood as a front-line of defense, you will die. It is that simple. Those of us who make our EIS know that it enhances our immune system. We have fewer infections of any kind. Those of us that have the ultra generators, with the ability to make 50 ppm ionic, have the best chance of survival of this pandemic. But only some of us can afford the cost involved. Perhaps it's time to consider the virtues of the CSG1 that I designed over ten years ago. It's not an Ultra, but it's a whole lot better than nothing. Here it is:
2020-02-03_7-52-06.png
Doesn't look like much, does it?
The fact is that it will produce up to 15 ppm of EIS. Virtually indestructible. Virtually foolproof.
It checks your starting water. It won't prevent you from using non-distilled water, but you would not be able to ignore the initial brightness of the LED. In really bad times, this could be an advantage.
It requires a certain amount of participation for the best results, but it also works if entirely unattended.
The electrodes are 12gauge 9999 silver. The terminal block holding the electrodes is from Germany, and its contact surfaces are silver plated. No parts from China here.
A high-quality constant output laser pointer is included. It helps the users to monitor the quality they are making.
2020-02-03_8-04-18.png
Here's a link to the instructions for use:
https://www.atlasnova.com/csg-1.pdf

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I have the 1-AC-610 and it works great. I get 15-20ppm colloidal silver and make it by the 16oz batch. I have about a half gallon of it and need to make more. It works very well and I'm very happy with it. I'm considering one of the upgrade options to make larger batches with higher ppm counts. I'm not sure which one would be ideal. Of course price is a factor and right now I'm waffling between the half gallon Ultra and the 1.5 pint Ultra

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
1580862207385.png
The fact is that it will produce up to 15 ppm of EIS. Virtually indestructible. Virtually foolproof.
This is the set-up I had and used to create EIS/CS at the time I got my Big Toe cleated running the chains at a middle school football game.
I stayed through the game, bloody toe thumping all along. Got home pulled out a tub big enough for my foot. Poured a bunch of CS/EIS directly on the wound and then in the tub to let it soak for 15-20 minutes that night.
Done the same protocol over the next three days NEVER a sign of infection.
But now I've moved up to the Original 1/2 Gal. ULTRA almost as soon as Arnold released it.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Got out the Colloid Master with .9999 Maple electrodes to start making some silver water. I keep the jar with the electrodes in a box while brewing, took it out for photo. I haven't been sick in 10 or 15 years (no colds, flu, nothing), but as a precaution with this corona virus fear mongering, going to start taking some everyday for awhile. Bought the Colloid Master about 18 years ago. Used it quite a bit back then and even experienced the Herxheimer reaction - must of had something dying off at the time.

Attachments

Last edited:

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Got out the Colloid Master with .9999 Maple electrodes to start making some silver water. I keep the jar with the electrodes in a box while brewing, took it out for photo. I haven't been sick in 10 or 15 years (no colds, flu, nothing), but as a precaution with this corona virus fear mongering, going to start taking some everyday for awhile. Bought the Colloid Master about 18 years ago. Used it quite a bit back then and even experienced the Herxheimer reaction - must of had something dying off at the time.
I just had a look at a video for the colloid master, and I see that it comes with two small strips of very thin silver sheet. I found that using a silver sheet didn't work well as the ionization point wants to shift to the sharpest point, so the atoms bunch up at that point and combine, creating larger particles. That results in a yellow solution. Perhaps this is why you switched to Maple leafs. Did you roll them out yourself? How about posting the results of a run with your generator. Back when you bought that machine, the only way to test your results was to send it to a lab. Now you can get an EC meter for less than $10 on eBay. You certainly have a great deal of surface area with those flattened Maple leafs. That's a great advantage. I'm very curious to see how far that takes you when ionic PPM, measured with an EC meter, is used.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I just had a look at a video for the colloid master, and I see that it comes with two small strips of very thin silver sheet. I found that using a silver sheet didn't work well as the ionization point wants to shift to the sharpest point, so the atoms bunch up at that point and combine, creating larger particles. That results in a yellow solution. Perhaps this is why you switched to Maple leafs. Did you roll them out yourself? How about posting the results of a run with your generator. Back when you bought that machine, the only way to test your results was to send it to a lab. Now you can get an EC meter for less than $10 on eBay. You certainly have a great deal of surface area with those flattened Maple leafs. That's a great advantage. I'm very curious to see how far that takes you when ionic PPM, measured with an EC meter, is used.
I've never tested the results. It runs for about 10 -12 hours and then shuts off, I can restart it and it will go for another couple of hours. If I remember correctly, at the highest setting it produces 15 ppm. I've run an aquarium pump into the jar and it will run longer and the water tastes much stronger.

I had a jeweler roll the Maples out. I'll have to get a meter and see what it measures. Do you have a link to a EC meter on ebay?

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I've never tested the results. It runs for about 10 -12 hours and then shuts off, I can restart it and it will go for another couple of hours. If I remember correctly, at the highest setting it produces 15 ppm. I've run an aquarium pump into the jar and it will run longer and the water tastes much stronger.

I had a jeweler roll the Maples out. I'll have to get a meter and see what it measures. Do you have a link to a EC meter on ebay?
measured with an EC meter, is used.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-in1-Digi...=264573904116141020980750446d8756998261c3a6f3 2020-02-06_18-22-42.png

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Remodeling the house... damnit

Was making my first batch of 50 PPM and crossed some wires and dropped a breaker. Last time I looked I think Abe’s machine said it was at 100 hours and 27 PPM. I’m guessing I made it to 30 PPM before I broke my wiring. Went ahead and made a second batch of 10 PPM. Everything worked as advertised other than my own electrical ineptitude. I huffed on a nebulizer with the thirty PPM. FWIW my right sinus is rarely clear, tonight both sides are open and clear.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Isn't the ultimate the Ultra? 50ppm? I sure as hell hope so!

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
The lab I used sent it to their water quality testing department. Matter of fact the head of that department asked my wife if that was our drinking water. <heh>
So I would imagine that any lab that offered drinking water analysis would be able to have that done for you. If you do go to a lab (they usually allow walk-ins for samples) ask about particulate size analysis costs while your're there, if you would please.

BF
Oh, BTW, you need to request analysis for silver in water.
Pfff you mean you cheap skates dont have silver plumbing?

Sorry just catching up a little here. Very interesting. One initial question. Is there really much advantage to a high ppm concentration? I mean 1 oz 25 ppm or 2 oz 12 ppm and I should get the same amount of silver, no? Particle size would likely be more important.

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Also I take it that no one here has turned blue or a Smurph yet correct? Cause the TDS afflicted will scream but blue when you mention silver. It's rather funny of course. I have taken a spritz or two of (lol 100 ppm claimed ionic silver) and even that small amount helps.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
?
Don't use a bubbler. A bubbler is a bad idea. Some Colloidal silver generator sellers use bubblers to limit the current. "The Silver edge" generator is an example of this. The bubbles, as they pass between the two electrodes, interrupt the flow of current. When they do so, they are adding room air to an electrochemical process. What you end up tasting is a witches brew of silver oxide, silver nitrate, silver dioxide, and dust bunnies.