• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Art of making Colloidal Silver / Silver Ions / Electrically Isolated Silver

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Never thought of the others but I did think that pumping unfiltered air into a production of CS/EIS was just wrong.
Even with HEPA filtering one is still pumping in massive amounts of minute pollution into the production.
Argyria would end up being the last thing I'd be worried about.
Small enough to get past a HEPA filter means it is small enough to enter the blood stream.

If you want circulation of the water buy a magnetic stirrer with the magnetic capsule.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Isn't the ultimate the Ultra? 50ppm? I sure as hell hope so!
Go to post number #380 on page 10 of this thread. I continue to hear that 10 PPM EIS is all anyone ever needs for anything and any more powerful, and any higher ionic level is useless. That is what is being fed to the public by the sellers of colloidal silver and even most of the colloidal silver generator manufacturers as well.. Here are the facts:
Laboratory Studies Conducted by The University Of North Texas
The highest PPM they had to work with was 30 PPM. You can extrapolate.
In practical use of swishing around a shot glass in your mouth every morning until it is absorbed sublingually. 25 PPM would require two shot glasses, and you would most likely end up swallowing most of it, where it doesn't do you that much good.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Isn't the ultimate the Ultra? 50ppm? I sure as hell hope so!
"ultimate" the best achievable or imaginable of its kind.
"Ultra “as in carrying to the furthest degree possible, on the fringe of.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Don't use a bubbler. A bubbler is a bad idea. Some Colloidal silver generator sellers use bubblers to limit the current. "The Silver edge" generator is an example of this. The bubbles, as they pass between the two electrodes, interrupt the flow of current. When they do so, they are adding room air to an electrochemical process. What you end up tasting is a witches brew of silver oxide, silver nitrate, silver dioxide, and dust bunnies.
You are going to send me back to memories of the one electrochemistry grad school course I took. Thanks, trying to calculate the charge on a fricken disc electrode. At least that was a book I kept. You could probably throw in some nitrates or carbon for good measure.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Oh yeah.
Introduce a few random elements into your process and get some exotic combo generated. That's why I wanted a contaminate test, but $17 for each trace test was a bit much.

Particle size, yes I did want to know particle size. I may send to another lab to get this done, IDK.
BF

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Don't use a bubbler. A bubbler is a bad idea. Some Colloidal silver generator sellers use bubblers to limit the current. "The Silver edge" generator is an example of this. The bubbles, as they pass between the two electrodes, interrupt the flow of current. When they do so, they are adding room air to an electrochemical process. What you end up tasting is a witches brew of silver oxide, silver nitrate, silver dioxide, and dust bunnies.
I used the bubbler in the early days of experimenting - GIM1 had very active threads on making colloidal silver back then. I didn't use much of the solution because of the very strong taste, it made you pucker, plus, back then, the smurf guy was a note of caution.

The Colloid Master is supposed to be self stirring because the polarity is switching back and forth during the cycles.

BTW, the batch I started yesterday afternoon is still brewing, I have it on the highest setting. Going on 16 hours or so.

pic of the electrodes after 16 hours or so.

Attachments

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This I'd a bit off topic but the one main concern I have with using large quantities of silver. A lot of research has been coming back to the importance of your gut. Specifically the good bacteria in the gut. Some have even shown that the use of a drug like amoxicillin early on causes lots of future problems, partly due to killing the good bacteria. The sublingual part to get silver straight to bloodstream helps but I'd still worry about the gut. Has anyone noted any possible problems?

I will say that it seems like taking the silver when I start to get sick can throw off my regularity say. Of course I'm also slightly sick so that doesnt mean much.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This I'd a bit off topic but the one main concern I have with using large quantities of silver. A lot of research has been coming back to the importance of your gut. Specifically the good bacteria in the gut. Some have even shown that the use of a drug like amoxicillin early on causes lots of future problems, partly due to killing the good bacteria. The sublingual part to get silver straight to bloodstream helps but I'd still worry about the gut. Has anyone noted any possible problems?

I will say that it seems like taking the silver when I start to get sick can throw off my regularity say. Of course I'm also slightly sick so that doesnt mean much.
Your concern has made the argument in favor of the use of 50 PPM ionic EIS. The more ions available in a given volume of water, the easier it is to get them into your bloodstream, not your gut.

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Others here suggested inhaling silver to get it into the bloodstream through the lungs. I found an easy and inexpensive way to do that. Search Amazon for Aromatherapy. There are lots of models to choose from at a price range of $12+, but all convert the liquid you put in them to a cool mist. Most customers add oil into the water to get a fragrance, but I use my 50 PPM EIS. Then I hold the diffuser under my nose and breathe deeply over the cool mist a few times each day. I can't be sure it is doing me any good, but I haven't had any problems yet.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
So I just received my Ultra package from abeland1. It was packaged superbly and arrived in perfect shape. My wife asked me what it was and I explained it to her. She asked, "should I use it too?" and I said sure!! I told her to do some research on the benefits of CS and off she went. 5 minutes later she comes downstairs with a printout from the mayo clinic site dispelling CS and stating it can do irreparable harm.. I told her I've read those type of articles and have also read where CS is a natural healer and antibiotic/anti fungal. She challenged me and asked who should I believe, the Mayo clinic or some people on the internet trying to make a buck? I told her that I trust my gut and don't trust what I read from the medical community as much as most sheep, errr...I mean people. I suppose I'll be the only one in the house using CS.

Anyway, I'm making my first batch of 50ppm EIS as I type this. WooHoo!!

Last edited:

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Your concern has made the argument in favor of the use of 50 PPM ionic EIS. The more ions available in a given volume of water, the easier it is to get them into your bloodstream, not your gut.
This is true. I think a few drops of the high quality stuff under your tongue is the best method. That and putting it on any wounds as that would also help and get right to blood stream.

I wonder if there is a blood test for ag levels?

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
So I just received my Ultra package from abeland1. It was packaged superbly and arrived in perfect shape. My wife asked me what it was and I explained it to her. She asked, "should I use it too?" and I said sure!! I told her to do some research on the benefits of CS and off she went. 5 minutes later she comes downstairs with a printout from the mayo clinic site dispelling CS and stating it can do irreparable harm.. I told her I've read those type of articles and have also read where CS is a natural healer and antibiotic/anti fungal. She challenged me and asked who should I believe, the Mayo clinic or some people on the internet trying to make a buck? I told her that I trust my gut and don't trust what I read from the medical community as much as most sheep, errr...I mean people. I suppose I'll be the only one in the house using CS.

I know this is backwards to the lemmings but I'll put my faith into my first hand knowledge first and people who risk their lives to get their knowledge out second.

Credible sources mean $$$$$$$$#. And that makes them highly susceptible to corruption.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
This is anecdotal, but I never had any guts issues when I consumed colloidal silver. Stayed regular and experienced no change, and I'm like clockwork. I do consume fermented foods in my normal diet and consume a lot of vegetable fiber, but there was no change.

I do think the higher concentration and sublingual is the best way to use colloidal. If I had full blow flu or a bad cold, I would not hesitate to drink up.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

We can't fault the Mayo Clinic for giving people that advice. They are merely doing their job as they see it. Disreputable people are promoting and selling "CS." The same thing applies to CS generators, such as the "Silver Edge" bubbler. Any concoction with particles containing silver in suspension can legitimately be called "colloidal silver." That is not what we are making here. No standards exist. That's why we call what we are making EIS "electrically isolated silver." That refers to clear ionic silver, consisting only of silver ions and pure water.
When you've made your 50 PPM, get some small spray bottles and put one in the kitchen. When and if your wife accidentally burns herself and applies it immediately, she will become a true believer. It worked that way with mine.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This is true. I think a few drops of the high quality stuff under your tongue is the best method. That and putting it on any wounds as that would also help and get right to blood stream.

I wonder if there is a blood test for ag levels?
Post number 382 of this thread covers the subject.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The TDS meter arrived today and the reading I got on the batch I made a couple of days ago was 13 ppm and 27 us/sm? @ 70 f, the distilled I started with tested 0 ppm.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Post number 382 of this thread covers the subject.
Thanks for the help, I know I'm coming in late and swear I'll read it all.

So when you describe EIS are u talking Ag+ ions and then just Van Der Wall type bonds to nearby water molecules? What range of PH values should you have? A lot of these CS ionic solutions just use acetate or other negative ions and dissolve it into water.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
The TDS meter arrived today and the reading I got on the batch I made a couple of days ago was 13 ppm and 27 us/sm? @ 70 f, the distilled I started with tested 0 ppm.
That's very good. Does it have any color or is it clear? Be sure to check it after a few days to see if it stays at that level. Stability is very hard to achieve at anything over 20 PPM with standard techniques.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
That's very good. Does it have any color or is it clear? Be sure to check it after a few days to see if it stays at that level. Stability is very hard to achieve at anything over 20 PPM with standard techniques.
It was clear when I finished the batch and looked at it during the day, but now in the indoor light, it looks like it has slight yellow or gray color. It kept changing with the background, lol. I'll check it tomorrow when I do another reading.

What does color indicate?

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It was clear when I finished the batch and looked at it during the day, but now in the indoor light, it looks like it has slight yellow or gray color. It kept changing with the background, lol. I'll check it tomorrow when I do another reading.

What does color indicate?
Gaining color means that the atoms, ions have agglomerated and lost their charge. They have become large enough to scatter and absorb part of the light spectrum. The particles will, as they grow larger, absorb the shortest of the light wavelengths, according to their size. If we eliminate blue, we are left with red and green, so the solution appears yellow. In my manual colloidal silver generator kits, I include a laser pointer. That enables a user to detect the particles being formed before they grow large enough to change the color of the solution. Users can then stop the process before the particles get too large. If your brew continues to gain color, you will probably see a corresponding decrease in the microsiemens. You have an interesting set up. I used the Maple leafs before I had by 9999 wire made. I had no one to roll them out for me. You can see the results on post number #134 on page 4 of this thread.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'll probably end up buying the smaller automated generator. I assume this is a standard ball jar size. Have you seen any problems with pitting on the electrodes and about how many batches will they last? Or perhaps posing via sulfur or another element? I know you need as pure as possible. Last of my annoying questions as they pop into my head. Have you tried using DI water? I know you cant drink but that is as pure as you will find to experiment.

I suppose the conductivity of the DI water might be too low to get the process started.

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Gaining color means that the atoms, ions have agglomerated and lost their charge. They have become large enough to scatter and absorb part of the light spectrum. The particles will, as they grow larger, absorb the shortest of the light wavelengths, according to their size. If we eliminate blue, we are left with red and green, so the solution appears yellow. In my manual colloidal silver generator kits, I include a laser pointer. That enables a user to detect the particles being formed before they grow large enough to change the color of the solution. Users can then stop the process before the particles get too large. If your brew continues to gain color, you will probably see a corresponding decrease in the microsiemens. You have an interesting set up. I used the Maple leafs before I had by 9999 wire made. I had no one to roll them out for me. You can see the results on post number #134 on page 4 of this thread.
I checked out your post #134 and was surprised by the color of the Maples and the difficulty you had cleaning them (wire brush). The rolled-out Maples clean up easily, I do use a Scotch pad (but I can clean them with a paper towel), and it only takes a few seconds to shine the up. I've also noticed fine scratches visible to the naked eye, and was wondering if I polished them, if that would be more efficient?

Just a thought on a rolling mill for Maples. The one the jeweler used was a hand crank mill similar to these:

https://www.amazon.com/Jewelers-Rolling-Mill/s?k=Jewelers+Rolling+Mill

Reading today (2/11) dropped to 12 ppm and 25 up/cm. Definitely a slight yellow/gray tone in natural light.

Last edited:

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
I clean my maple with a torch got a little too hot last time
IMG_2884.jpg

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Thinking like a prepper. 1: How does CS keep, meaning shelflife? and 2: can CS be stored in a plastic water bladder? At this point, I keep a bottle of Fish Moxy tablets in my BOB.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Thinking like a prepper. 1: How does CS keep, meaning shelflife? and 2: can CS be stored in a plastic water bladder? At this point, I keep a bottle of Fish Moxy tablets in my BOB.
Curious preppers want to know

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Well, I do know CS would be good for minor wound irrigation and since Silvadene cream is used with first and second-degree burns often. I suspect CS would be excellent for use for moist field dressings for wounds such as burns and deep abdominal trauma because of its microbial properties. The question I have is shelf life and storage. And of course, since I personally keep a bottle of Fish Molly ( amoxicillin ) in my BOB I'm just wondering if CS could be a good fit for my trauma kit. Now I have Eye Wash for that purpose. But it has to have a reasonable shelf life and not react in a plastic water bladder.

Last edited:

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
Depending on how you have prepared it CS should last indefinitely. I keep mine in the dark in glass containers. I have several samples that are many years old I think 2011 is the oldest and it is still clear and has no metalic taste nor is there any fallout on the bottom or the jar. If what you are making is not stable you may want to rethink your recipe. I have around a gallon and a half of 320 ppm in storage waiting to be diluted for use. which will make many (16-25) gallons of 20-40 ppm.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I checked out your post #134 and was surprised by the color of the Maples and the difficulty you had cleaning them (wire brush). The rolled-out Maples clean up easily, I do use a Scotch pad (but I can clean them with a paper towel), and it only takes a few seconds to shine the up. I've also noticed fine scratches visible to the naked eye, and was wondering if I polished them, if that would be more efficient?

Just a thought on a rolling mill for Maples. The one the jeweler used was a hand crank mill similar to these:

https://www.amazon.com/Jewelers-Rolling-Mill/s?k=Jewelers+Rolling+Mill

Reading today (2/11) dropped to 12 ppm and 25 up/cm. Definitely a slight yellow/gray tone in natural light.
The crud buildup on the Maple leafs is silver oxide. It starts to form at the bottom of the indentations and keeps building up. I wanted to use the Maple leafs to makes EIS. It would've made things more simple. By rolling them out, you eliminate this problem.
Keep an eye on your EIS and see if it drops further in microsiemens and gets a color change. You are getting good results in terms of ionic strength.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'll probably end up buying the smaller automated generator. I assume this is a standard ball jar size. Have you seen any problems with pitting on the electrodes and about how many batches will they last? Or perhaps posing via sulfur or another element? I know you need as pure as possible. Last of my annoying questions as they pop into my head. Have you tried using DI water? I know you cant drink but that is as pure as you will find to experiment.
"Thanks for the help, I know I'm coming in late and swear I'll read it all."
You Ask:
"So when you describe EIS are u talking Ag+ ions and then just Van Der Wall type bonds to nearby water molecules? What range of PH values should you have? A lot of these CS ionic solutions just use acetate or other negative ions and dissolve it into water."
I'll probably end up buying the smaller automated generator. I assume this is a standard ball jar size. Have you seen any problems with pitting on the electrodes and about how many batches will they last? Or perhaps posing via sulfur or another element? I know you need as pure as possible. Last of my annoying questions as they pop into my head. Have you tried using DI water? I know you cant drink but that is as pure as you will find to experiment.I suppose the conductivity of the DI water might be too low to get the process started. "/QUOTE

I'll just answer that last question so as to dissuade a reader from using DI water to attempt better results from their experiments.
The process of deionization is extremely effective at removing minerals and salts. Deionization does not remove dissolved organic chemicals, viruses, bacteria, and particulates. Its use would violate our principle of the process using only pure silver, pure water, and a bit of self-discipline.
That is an awful lot of questions all at once. Your continued reading will answer most of them. The title of the thread is "the art of" not "the science of." Please continue going through the thread. Keep in mind what we are trying to accomplish here. We want to enable anyone to make their own broad-spectrum, harmless, and effective defense against harmful microorganisms. We don't want anyone having to buy any particular thing from any particular company or person. The first principles are set down in the first post. We use only pure silver, pure water, intelligence, and patience. We want ions, silver ions, single atoms with the outer electron missing. We want as many of these ions as possible in a given amount of water. We want these ions to stay in solution and not lose their charge. We want to adhere as much as possible to the KISS principle. We have thoroughly dispelled the notion, promoted by commercial interests, that particles of a specific size are the only effective agents. We want to produce silver ions in a form that we can apply them to an infection directly or to enter them into our bloodstream. Anyone can do that with some pure silver, pure water, a source of voltage, and a resistor. The value of the resistor will be determined by the relationship of the amount of surface area versus the voltage.[
Las
I'll just answer that last question so as to dissuade a reader from using DI water to attempt better results from their experiments.
The process of deionization is extremely effective at removing minerals and salts. Deionization does not remove dissolved organic chemicals, viruses, bacteria, and particulates. Its use would violate our principle of the process using only pure silver, pure water, and a bit of self-discipline.
That is an awful lot of questions all at once. Your continued reading will answer most of them. The title of the thread is "the art of" not "the science of." Please continue going through the thread. Keep in mind what we are trying to accomplish here. We want to enable anyone to make their own broad-spectrum, harmless, and effective defense against harmful microorganisms. We don't want anyone having to buy any particular thing from any particular company or person. The first principles are set down in the first post. We use only pure silver, pure water, intelligence, and patience. We want ions, silver ions, single atoms with the outer electron missing. We want as many of these ions as possible in a given amount of water. We want these ions to stay in solution and not lose their charge. We want to adhere as much as possible to the KISS principle. We have thoroughly dispelled the notion, promoted by commercial interests, that particles of a specific size are the only effective agents. We want to produce silver ions in a form that we can apply them to an infection directly or to enter them into our bloodstream. Anyone can do that with some pure silver, pure water, a source of voltage, and a resistor. The value of the resistor will be determined by the relationship of the amount of surface area versus the voltage.[
Las

Last edited:

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The crud buildup on the Maple leafs is silver oxide. It starts to form at the bottom of the indentations and keeps building up. I wanted to use the Maple leafs to makes EIS. It would've made things more simple. By rolling them out, you eliminate this problem.
Keep an eye on your EIS and see if it drops further in microsiemens and gets a color change. You are getting good results in terms of ionic strength.
Back to 13ppm and 27cm. Did I read in one of you posts that you add 6ppm and 10 to the cm number to your distilled starting number?

Edit to add: Started another batch this evening using a 2 quart jar. Distilled tested 0 ppm and will be using the highest setting - I expect this to go 2 days, will clean electrodes after the 1st day and restart.

Last edited:

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Back to 13ppm and 27cm. Did I read in one of you posts that you add 6ppm and 10 to the cm number to your distilled starting number?

Edit to add: Started another batch this evening using a 2 quart jar. Distilled tested 0 ppm and will be using the highest setting - I expect this to go 2 days, will clean electrodes after the 1st day and restart.
The TDS meter is calibrated for sodium atoms. The meters came about as something the Chinese can sell to people with saltwater aquariums. For quite a while, that was all that was available. We found that if we multiply the TDS reading by two, we can have a pretty close reading for silver ions. When the manufacturers caught on to what we were using them for, they made them so that they also had a button to read electrical conductivity in microsiemens. All they're doing is multiplying the TDS reading by two. A lot of sellers of colloidal silver generators were sorry to see these become available. They were able to claim any PPM figure they wanted and tell people that to measure PPM, they would have to send their CS to a lab. Oh yes, and the labs did not know what they were doing, of course.
How's the color going?

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
The TDS meter is calibrated for sodium atoms. The meters came about as something the Chinese can sell to people with saltwater aquariums. For quite a while, that was all that was available. We found that if we multiply the TDS reading by two, we can have a pretty close reading for silver ions. When the manufacturers caught on to what we were using them for, they made them so that they also had a button to read electrical conductivity in microsiemens. All they're doing is multiplying the TDS reading by two. A lot of sellers of colloidal silver generators were sorry to see these become available. They were able to claim any PPM figure they wanted and tell people that to measure PPM, they would have to send their CS to a lab. Oh yes, and the labs did not know what they were doing, of course.
How's the color going?
Color is unchanged from yesterday, slight yellow/gray tone. Isn't EIS photo sensitive? I brew in the dark (cardboard box) and store in a dark pantry. I saw dark amber Bell mason jars the other day at Tractor Supply and they were about twice the price of clear, but I think worth it. I'm going to pick up a case next time.

Interesting story on the TDS meters, and btw, thanks for the link! I've been testing all the different water we use - tap, RO, spring - wide range of readings.

So my 13 ppm EIS is 26 ppm? If so, that's higher than I was guessing. I'm going for the maximum on this batch, I stopped the last batch before it reached the maximum setting (stopped at 8, max is 9).

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
2020-02-15_13-34-36.png
The human tragedy that many have predicted has arrived. There is a very active thread "Coronavirus Alert, Chris Martenson" in the "Mining Camp (General Discussions)" section of the site. A recent post asked for suggestions for a general disinfectant to be used as a defense:
Spectrism asked:
"I do alot of work with disinfection. How are you folks handling disinfection?
Foods: vegetables, salads, fruits, etc- anything you may not cook.
Hands, face.
Surfaces, air.
Something you can make easily that is effective: get 3% hydrogen peroxide and dilute with water 1/2. Add a few drops of dish soap. Apply to surface for at least 30 seconds, preferably more than one minute. Spray your countertops. Make hand wipes with paper towels and wipe surfaces you cannot spray. Soak the foods you are not cooking and rinse."
Member obilly posted:
"see:
https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...lver-ions-electrically-isolated-silver.61973/
no better than CS to disinfect."
I quoted his post and made the following reply:
"EIS (improved colloidal silver) has the advantage as a surface disinfectant. When it dries, it leaves a layer of silver on the surface, one atom thick. That thread is at the top of the "treasure chest" for a good reason."
Does anyone have information regarding the efficacy of silver as a protective surface?
This is "the big one" guys.

obilly

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Personally I am not FOR a Bubbler System in CS/EIS generation.
Even with a sophisticated HIPA quality filter you are pumping room air into your productions. HIPA filters Do Not filter to 100% clean air. They are more like how our unbleached coffee filters act - it eliminates big particles but minute particles can pass through.
My thinking, you are constantly pumping in minute dust particles into your product just to cause circulation.

There is a British guy on "u.tube" that microwaves his distilled water before and periodically during CS/EIS production. This causes convection.

If constant circulation is something you are interested in I would go with a magnetic stirrer used in laboratories. Most of these plates also heat so you not only get mixing you can also get convection.. Or go with a Pyrex stirring wand.

Personally, I have kabob skewers that I have soaked repeatedly in 20-30 ppm CS/EIS and let thoroughly dry. I use one when I feel the need to stir a production.

Just some suggestions.

DYODD,
WAOOR,
Gb
ran my bubbler for 24hrs, starting EC and PPM were 0, checked every 2 hours, ending EC and PPM were 0, no air filter????

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
ran my bubbler for 24hrs, starting EC and PPM were 0, checked every 2 hours, ending EC and PPM were 0, no air filter????
Greetings obilly,
Which "bubbler system" is it? Does it give any indication of what current is running, if any? Flashing lights, bells, whistles? Is this the first time you have used it?

chrisflhtc

Seeker
Sr Site Supporter
If you want to see what different ppm's look like google this phrase "colloidal silver ppm colors"

obilly

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Greetings obilly,
Which "bubbler system" is it? Does it give any indication of what current is running, if any? Flashing lights, bells, whistles? Is this the first time you have used it?
it is walmart bait bucket bubbler $5 works on 1.5vdc aa battery x2 runs for over 20 hrs ,i use rechargables, never got clean clear CS until i started using bubbler last year. CS setup is 1qt mason w/plastic lid drilled for 2-10ga 5 inch 9999 silver wires spaced 1-1/8 inch apart and hole for the bubbler, fed with 27vdc ( 3 9v batteries) am using a j505 crd to reduce current to 1ma. get 17 EC and 8PPM (uncorrected) clean clear CS everytime in about 15 hours . have several quarts many months old still clean and clear. can hardly ware out a set of batteries at a 1ma draw. want to go to a j503 crd for a .56ma draw but cant find any that are not shipped from china?? laser testing shows a well defined beam thru the mason .

edit to say: i use a h2olabs water distiller w/post carbon filter , it provides EC=0 and PPM=0 WATER.

Last edited:

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
it is walmart bait bucket bubbler $5 works on 1.5vdc aa battery x2 runs for over 20 hrs ,i use rechargables, never got clean clear CS until i started using bubbler last year. CS setup is 1qt mason w/plastic lid drilled for 2-10ga 5 inch 9999 silver wires spaced 1-1/8 inch apart and hole for the bubbler, fed with 27vdc ( 3 9v batteries) am using a j505 crd to reduce current to 1ma. get 17 EC and 8PPM (uncorrected) clean clear CS everytime in about 15 hours . have several quarts many months old still clean and clear. can hardly ware out a set of batteries at a 1ma draw. want to go to a j503 crd for a .56ma draw but cant find any that are not shipped from china?? laser testing shows a well defined beam thru the mason .

edit to say: i use a h2olabs water distiller w/post carbon filter , it provides EC=0 and PPM=0 WATER.
If you're seeing a well defined beam with your laser pointer, you have made the particles. If you made particles you must've made ions. If you made ions and can see the red laser beam your TDS/EC meter should indicate more than zero. What does it read with tap water?

Last edited:

obilly

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If you're seeing a well defined beam with your laser pointer, you have made the particles. If you made particles you must've made ions. If you made ions and can see the red laser beam your TDS/EC meter should indicate more than zero. What does it read with tap water?
my tds meter only reads 0 in distilled water ec and ppm,,,my tap water reads ec 331 and ppm 156,,,,,my CS reads 17 ec and 8 ppm. my CS is made from distilled water.