• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Art of making Colloidal Silver / Silver Ions / Electrically Isolated Silver

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
And within 15 mins of opening the CSG-ULTRA-1HP box, I started my first batch of EIS. Very simple!
One of the things I like about it is that it IS very simple to use! I'm struggling to get to 50ppm. My first batch was 42ppm and my second batch topped out at 40ppm. I'm not sure if there's anything I can do about that but in all honesty, 40ppm is more than sufficient compared to the 10-25ppm sold in retail outlets and on the web.

Anyone got an answer to my question about using CS in a cool mist humidifier? How much CS is appropriate to use??

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Hey shoot... I've been mixing mine 15:1 with no ill effects....

I will say mixing it heavier when I had a cold my cheepie walgreen vaporizer broke down in no time. It was several years old but 50/50 and it bit the dust in a week

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hey shoot... I've been mixing mine 15:1 with no ill effects....

I will say mixing it heavier when I had a cold my cheepie walgreen vaporizer broke down in no time. It was several years old but 50/50 and it bit the dust in a week
Why would you think the mix of 50/50 of CS killed your vaporizer?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
ok...@abeland1 my first 10ppm batch just finished and there seems to be a lot of debris floating and on the bottom. There seems to be finer "sediment" where the silver electrodes extended down near the bottom as well...around the edge of the included jar.

Is this normal?

Resized_20200301_222256.jpeg

Ironpig

Silver Member
Silver Miner
ok...@abeland1 my first 10ppm batch just finished and there seems to be a lot of debris floating and on the bottom. There seems to be finer "sediment" where the silver electrodes extended down near the bottom as well...around the edge of the included jar.

Is this normal?

View attachment 156005
Looks normal, my first batches had some larger particles then it seems to lessen after each batch.
In a year Ive made hundreds of batches, the silver rodz havent reached half life yet. Consistent 10-12ppm.

Ironpig

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I received my EIS generator in the mail yesterday; haven't opened it up (yet) but am about to.

Thought this was an interesting read for those of you who haven't seen it yet....

https://nccih.nih.gov/health/colloidalsilver
Even the guy who did turn purple who was on the Oprah show with Dr. Oz, said "He didn't turn purple by drinking it". He had made a cream to apply to his skin directly.
My cat had a swollen eye lid, the CS lightbulb went off, one drop of 10 ppm . Next day totally fine.
Felt like a cold was coming on one day, drank a 1/4 pint. Went to sleep. Woke up drank 1/2 back to sleep. Woke up drank remainder, never got sick.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Is this normal?

View attachment 156005
Yes, it is. You have just run the mode that represents a "normal," automatic, polarity switching colloidal silver generator. I'm talking about units like the silverpuppy, SilverGen, and others. It only takes six hours or so and produces a usable colloidal silver, 80 to 90% ionic. Why did I provide this function? When I proposed the idea of a generator that could reach an ionic value of 50 PPM of clear and stable EIS, the fact that it took ten days to do so elicited the response on a forum, not this one, of "sounds rather time intensive to me." So I decided to include the ability for a user to "dumb down" the Ultra at the flick a switch. There is nothing wrong with what you have made. The staff at the bottom of the glass is a silver oxide, which is the waste product of the process. You have colloidal silver, and you have it in a hurry. You have used a lot more silver from the rods that you would have by using the 10-day mode.
You will find in the thread users who have, used the ten-day mode to make 10 to 15 ppm. They stop the process after one day. That way, they get 98% ionic 10 to 15 PPM EIS, a better product.

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Yes, it is. You had just run the mode that represents a "normal," automatic, polarity switching colloidal silver generator. I'm talking about units like the silverpuppy, SilverGen, and others. It only takes six hours or so and produces a usable colloidal silver, 80 to 90% ionic. Why did I provide this function? When I proposed the idea of a generator that could reach an ionic value of 50 PPM of clear and stable EIS, the fact that it took ten days to do so elicited the response on a forum, not this one, of "sounds rather time intensive to me." So I decided to include the ability for a user to "dumb down" the ultra, at the flick a switch. There is nothing wrong with what you have made. The staff at the bottom of the glass is a silver oxide, which is the waste product of the process. You have colloidal silver, and you have it in a hurry. You have used a lot more silver from the rods that you would have by using the 10-day mode.
You will find in the thread users who have, use the ten-day mode to make 10 to 15 ppm. They stop the process after one day. That way, they get 98% ionic 10 to 15 PPM EIS, a better product.
As I suspected; thank you. Is there a way to filter that waste by-product out? Is it safe to ingest? I'd imagine those size particles would be filtered out and passed via the kidneys or colon?

I'll try a 50ppm batch next...but I just ordered a meter to check the ppm, so will have better idea of what I have.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
As I suspected; thank you. Is there a way to filter that waste by-product out? Is it safe to ingest? I'd imagine those size particles would be filtered out and passed via the kidneys or colon?

I'll try a 50ppm batch next...but I just ordered a meter to check the ppm, so will have better idea of what I have.
Use an unbleached coffee filter. Particles of silver oxide will not hurt you. Your first 10-day batch will also be a break in exercise but it will be a lot better than what you have just made.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Use an unbleached coffee filter. Particles of silver oxide will not hurt you. Your first 10-day batch will also be a break in exercise but it will be a lot better than what you have just made.
I did notice that the readout current measurement varied dramatically...anywhere between 650ua and 1360ua.

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
SATIRE

Wait...your vaporizer bit the bullet when you used EIS?
Why would you think the mix of 50/50 of CS killed your vaporizer?
I remain 100% certain EIS killed both my washing machine and my vaporizer....

A while back Goldbrix suggested adding EIS to our loads of laundry. So I started doing a presoak with EIS added to every load. Within a month my Maytag supremo started bouncing around in my laundry room and not draining. 15 years not a hiccup then all of sudden its totally shot... Which made for a rejuvenation for me and mrs BE romantic life while we waited for the new speed queen to be delivered....

Then I added it to my bedside vaporizer which we had paid a whopping $7 bucks for at Walgreens after running 50/50 EIS I notice it didn't empty overnight, the annoying led still works great just no more mist...

So the reason I'm 100% certain it was EIS is that mrs. BE sees me wiping the the front door and counters with EIS she says to me...

"you broke the washer and vaporizer, don't you go breaking our front door or my quartz counters"

SATIRE

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Anyone got an answer to my question about using CS in a cool mist humidifier? How much CS is appropriate to use??
I went to sleep thinking about this.
I think, even if you put a qt. of 50 PPM in your gallon of cool mist humidifier, that dilutes it to 12ish PPM, then you have the cubic area of you bedroom to consider. You are only getting a fraction of that solution. Not a definitive answer, just a thought.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I went to sleep thinking about this.
I think, even if you put a qt. of 50 PPM in your gallon of cool mist humidifier, that dilutes it to 12ish PPM, then you have the cubic area of you bedroom to consider. You are only getting a fraction of that solution. Not a definitive answer, just a thought.
yeah but what we don't know is how much is enough? Is 12ppm suspended within those micro droplets effective in disinfecting the areas they land on? Is that level of silver ions effective in the case of inhaling those droplets while we sleep? Maybe abe can weigh in on that?

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Bottom feeder,
Your post number of 501 on page 13 of the thread gave an excellent account of your first experience of the 10-day mode of operation. I still not sure I did the right thing by including the fast mode. What's done is done. It is now an existential question.
TAEZZAR and the_shootist,
These are some fascinating questions. How many ions would be in a given particle of that "mist"? What would it take for silver ions to be covering the surface of everything in the room? In such a way as to ensure that a virus particle would come into contact with the silver atom? I will have to leave this to the "brain trust" that we have assembled on this thread. My brain is fully occupied at this time, trying to figure out how I can keep from disappointing anyone who needs something from Atlasnova.
Best regards,
Arnold

Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
yeah but what we don't know is how much is enough? Is 12ppm suspended within those micro droplets effective in disinfecting the areas they land on? Is that level of silver ions effective in the case of inhaling those droplets while we sleep? Maybe abe can weigh in on that?
Shoot, I would start with a qt of 50PPM & see how it does & work your way up to 50%, 75% & 100%. Even at 100% of 50PPM, I don't see any harm. You have me thinking about a cool mist humidifier for my sinus problems. Do you have a recommendation ?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
My challenge is how do I know 25% or 50% is working?

I have no recommendations, the wife handles that. Here's a pic of ours that she bought online. Looks pretty generic to me

1583181234590.png

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So what's the thinking in re COVID 19 and EIS? Seems like a no brainer to me but wondering if any definitive research has been done?
TOO NEW a Virus and Big Pharma and Dot Gov working on Big $$$ vaccines to hype to the sheeple.
Personally, My belief is EIS works on viruses and most bacteria so why would it not on Wuhan 400 ?

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
View attachment 106001
Improved Sticker Above
Thank both of you for suggesting the printing of 50 ppm and 10 ppm with directional arrows on the stickers. I will now start a gentle but steady campaign for the complete elimination of the mention of right and left mode's in the instructions. This will probably take two more years to accomplish, but hey, it gives me something to look forward too. Responsibilities for product design here at Atlasnova are sharply defined.
When you think about it, now that we have a sticker indicating that there's a switch there at the back that can be moved in one direction or the other, there's really no need to mention left or right. It's either 10 ppm or 50 ppm.
I just started a 50ppm batch tonight. We'll see how it goes. My ppm meter should arrive in the next 24-48 hours so I'll get to test the 10ppm batch to see how that went.

On a sad note, I misplaced the small scouring pad that's used to wipe the silver off...no clue where it went. :/

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Try it for a few nights & if you feel no different, kick it up a notch. :don't know:
That is the benefit of DIY / Make It Yourself. It only costs pennies to experiment NOT dollars per ounce.
We Are Our Own Researchers (WAOOR)
DYODD, and report back. None of us Know it all.
Most of us only know what EIS has done for us personally, friends and family that have used it.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I just started a 50ppm batch tonight. We'll see how it goes. My ppm meter should arrive in the next 24-48 hours so I'll get to test the 10ppm batch to see how that went.

On a sad note, I misplaced the small scouring pad that's used to wipe the silver off...no clue where it went. :/
It is just a green 3M pad, get them at any hardware/paint store.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That is the benefit of DIY / Make It Yourself. It only costs pennies to experiment NOT dollars per ounce.
We Are Our Own Researchers (WAOOR)
DYODD, and report back. None of us Know it all.
Most of us only know what EIS has done for us personally, friends and family that have used it.
I have not had a cold or flu in over 3 years since I started using EIS (sovereign silver 10ppm) so we'll see if this "lucky" streak continues with my home made batches.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
SCOTCH BRITE Pad Problem solved. Dollar Tree when I need the for the household.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
My challenge is how do I know 25% or 50% is working?

I have no recommendations, the wife handles that. Here's a pic of ours that she bought online. Looks pretty generic to me

View attachment 156064
Reminds me I've got to fill mine up tonight, and I got a small handheld cup that holds a misting pen.
4 Oz. in the big machine and two ounces in the cup fill both w/ distilled water, and enjoy. YMMV

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

When you use the ultra in the ten-day mode, the electrodes do not need to be cleaned. If you have to clean them, use the pad by sliding it from the bottom up only. Quality terminal blocks secure the electrodes, but they will only take so much yanking on.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Quality terminal blocks secure the electrodes, but they will only take so much yanking on.
Yeah, I found that out the hard way.
One has a tendency to drop out, and I go perform "surgery" to re-attach it.
Clean 'em = YES! Scrub Down ? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Yeah, I found that out the hard way.
One has a tendency to drop out, and I go perform "surgery" to re-attach it.
Clean 'em = YES! Scrub Down ? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
GB, thanks, you just saved me. BTW after my 3rd run, my electrodes were a pretty, creamy, beige. I wiped them with a tissue & got a little smug off, then I wiped them with the 3M from the loop to the control, gently.

When you use the ultra in the ten-day mode, the electrodes do not need to be cleaned.
Thanks, Abe. I guess I won't use the scrubber anymore ??? NICE.
Ooooh, should they be gently wiped with a tissue, or just let them be ?

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
GB, thanks, you just saved me. BTW after my 3rd run, my electrodes were a pretty, creamy, beige. I wiped them with a tissue & got a little smug off, then I wiped them with the 3M from the loop to the control, gently.

Thanks, Abe. I guess I won't use the scrubber anymore ??? NICE.
Ooooh, should they be gently wiped with a tissue, or just let them be ?
Let it be, let it be, here these words of wisdom, let it be.

Sorry, I couldn't resist it. It's been a long day.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
When you use the ultra in the ten-day mode, the electrodes do not need to be cleaned. If you have to clean them, use the pad by sliding it from the bottom up only. Quality terminal blocks secure the electrodes, but they will only take so much yanking on.
In the event that I would ever need to replace the silver wires, does the assembly come apart to provide access to the screw heads on the terminal blocks?

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
In the event that I would ever need to replace the silver wires, does the assembly come apart to provide access to the screw heads on the terminal blocks?
Yes, 4 screws, one in each corner of the casing. You'll need an eye glass repair size screwdriver, plain edge, good eyes, and good lighting.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So I got my $17 ppm sensor today; I checked my sink water and it was 141ppm. My filtered water from the fridge was 129ppm. My 10ppm Sovereign Silver CS came to 6ppm (40% less than what I paid for). The "Great Value" distilled water that I used to batch my EIS came in at 1ppm. My first 4-hour 10ppm batch from the CSG-ULTRA-1HP came in at 7ppm.

Can't wait to try out the 50ppm batch that will be ready in 9 days.