• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Art of making Colloidal Silver / Silver Ions / Electrically Isolated Silver

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Did you get a TDS meter or an EIC meter ? or combination unit ?
Make sure what you're reading the proper program. If a TDS meter or reading a rough doubling of the number is more accurate. "... My 10ppm Sovereign Silver CS came to 6ppm..." seems off, but it is not a regulated market ( CS/EIS) so it could been a weak batch from them.
In Central KY "Great Value" does NOT test great enough for me to use in my ULTRA. (DYODD)

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Make sure what you're reading the proper program. If a TDS meter or reading a rough doubling of the number is more accurate. "... My 10ppm Sovereign Silver CS came to 6ppm..." seems off, but it is not a regulated market ( CS/EIS) so it could been a weak batch from them.
In Central KY "Great Value" does NOT test great enough for me to use in my ULTRA. (DYODD)

TDS Meter Digital Water Tester, DUMSAMKER Professional 3-in-1 TDS, Temperature and EC Meter with Carrying Case, 0-9999ppm, Ideal ppm Meter for Drinking Water, Aquariums and More

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
TDS Meter Digital Water Tester, DUMSAMKER Professional 3-in-1 TDS, Temperature and EC Meter with Carrying Case, 0-9999ppm, Ideal ppm Meter for Drinking Water, Aquariums and More

Double the ppm reading. Right, Abe?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Hi Ho Silver

Seeker
Seeker
I'm not "AB" but I've had a Ultra since close to the time they came out about two years ago +/-. My machine has been been running at least once a month sometime twice a month since.
The only evidence I see is the electrodes, the sections that go into the distilled water, have develop a light beige color not silver. The part of the electrodes that do not go into the water still look like the silver when the machine arrived.
If there is wear it is at the microscopic level at this time.
I purchased my generator at least 8 years ago from Abe and we are still brewing with it. Amazing package deal and we have tackled tough “bugs” with the CS we produce.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

are you saying that if my TDS meter reads 10ppm .....i actually have closer to 20ppm product?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

arminius

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
IF it is in TDS mode.
I use mine in the EC mode, us/cm & deg's F , then it reads directly for the corrected PPM. Works well.
The keyboard wont give a micro symbol, so I just used "u" for micro.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
In their Glory Days. Now Tammy Faye is dead from cancer and hustler Jim is balding gray. Only the voice sounds the same but coming from a different face. IMHO
Hahahahahah, yup.
1583518462682.png

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Hard to believe but that ugly old whore had her own makeup line.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
So I put my first 14ppm batch of EIS into a plastic water bottle for storage; I'm guessing that was a big no-no because it's turned a light shade of pink! Is this normal, or should I only store EIS in glass? (p.s., I haven't used this batch internally since it started turning pink...I've used it to treat some athlete's foot though and it got rid of it overnight.

1583539665846.png

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So I put my first 14ppm batch of EIS into a plastic water bottle for storage; I'm guessing that was a big no-no because it's turned a light shade of pink! Is this normal, or should I only store EIS in glass? (p.s., I haven't used this batch internally since it started turning pink...I've used it to treat some athlete's foot though and it got rid of it overnight.

View attachment 156498
It may have been caused by some residue left in the bottle from past use. (Hint: use that bottle to re-fill again.) See if there is a color change again. I use all sorts of used plastic bottles water and sport drinks and NEVER got a color reaction)

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I keep some 22PPM in the same kind of bottle with no color change. Was the bottle well rinsed before using for CS ?
Sorry about the rotation.
1583540534759.png

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It may have been caused by some residue left in the bottle from past use. (Hint: use that bottle to re-fill again.) See if there is a color change again. I use all sorts of used plastic bottles water and sport drinks and NEVER got a color reaction)
I opened that bottle and filled my CPAP machine reservoir with it, and then used it for EIS. There was nothing ever stored in it except water - and only the batch from the manufacturer. I don't know. It's turning more pink each day. The lighting and photo angle make it stand out stronger than it really does, but it's there. Anyway....I'll just use glass jars. I think my 50ppm batch will just be stored in the glass jar when it's done.

It's at 110 hours right now and estimated 30ppm.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I opened that bottle and filled my CPAP machine reservoir with it, and then used it for EIS. There was nothing ever stored in it except water - and only the batch from the manufacturer. I don't know. It's turning more pink each day. The lighting and photo angle make it stand out stronger than it really does, but it's there. Anyway....I'll just use glass jars. I think my 50ppm batch will just be stored in the glass jar when it's done.

It's at 110 hours right now and estimated 30ppm.
I notice your bottle is labeled Spring Water. Many bottlers ADD certain minerals back into the filtered water in their process/production.
I ONLY use distilled water in my CPAP Reservoir as in EIS production.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I remember seeing a Mercedes add with the slogan "the best or nothing."
Really? So if I can't afford a Mercedes, I will walk or hitchhike?
The above statement might appeal to Madison Avenue; it is nonsensical in real life. What is that I'm trying to get at?.
Someone coming to this thread, wanting to make colloidal silver, could get the impression that the ultra is what they must have. "The best or nothing."
That would be wrong. A person can start making EIS at 15 PPM for very little. In fact, at 1/5 the cost of an ultra. Goldbrix, the very first respondent to this thread, was a user of my CSG1.
2020-03-04_19-49-21.png
Here's how the CSG1 works:
Buy a 9 V battery and some distilled water.
Place the generator on the rim of the glass, as shown in the picture. Make sure that the electrodes are not touching each other. Position the printed circuit board on the rim of the glass. The wires are near the center of the water.
2020-03-04_19-52-25.png
We can see that the LED is only faintly glowing. If it shines any brighter than this, it would indicate that the water we are using is not of the purity required for making colloidal silver. Note that we have taken this picture in very bright light.
2020-03-04_19-52-25.png
In this picture, we have turned all our lights off, and because of this, it is much easier to see the LED's brightness.
2020-03-04_19-53-58.png
After a time, depending on the purity of the water used, the LED will become much brighter.[
2020-03-04_19-54-44.png
That indicates the presence of ions between the electrodes. By pressing on the generator, we move the electrodes slightly, dispersing the ions throughout the water.
2020-03-04_19-55-52.png
] When we do this, we can see the brightness of the LED decreasing markedly. That is because ions, which conduct the current, have been dispersed throughout the solution. Repeating this until we no longer notice any difference in the brightness of the LED means we have attained our maximum PPM value.
2020-03-04_19-56-44.png
Here is the measurement of the result. Our Amber scientific conductivity meter measures 15.1 ppm ionic.
2020-03-04_20-02-12.png

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Goldbrix, the very first respondent to this thread, was a user of my CSG1.
Yep ! I made gallons one pint at a time with my CSG-1. Now my CSG-1 is a part of my Bug-Out Bag where making some CS quickly is more important than clear results. In my SHTF world beer yellow ( 12-16ppm) CS will do what I need it to do in an emergency.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I notice your bottle is labeled Spring Water. Many bottlers ADD certain minerals back into the filtered water in their process/production.
I ONLY use distilled water in my CPAP Reservoir as in EIS production.
Great point; I'll have to change my CPAP habits now. As for my pink EIS, that was made using distilled water.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I tried CS in my CPAP and all I got was yellow residue in the end. The CPAP uses heat to add humidity into the air. It's not a mister hence, the silver ions are left in the tank. That's my understanding and abeland has pretty much confirmed that here.

Maybe I'm wrong as I'm still learning here like most of us!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I tried CS in my CPAP and all I got was yellow residue in the end. The CPAP uses heat to add humidity into the air. It's not a mister hence, the silver ions are left in the tank. That's my understanding and abeland has pretty much confirmed that here.
I tried a CPAP, too fking miserable for me. I use Breathe Right strips & I love'm.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

I never knew this and have been adding EIS to my CPAP for a while. What a waste!

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Great point; I'll have to change my CPAP habits now. As for my pink EIS, that was made using distilled water.
But had the bottle been rinsed out with distilled water before pouring in your EIS ?

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
But had the bottle been rinsed out with distilled water before pouring in your EIS ?
That should be standard operating procedure for any CS/EIS container a.k.a. cleanliness 101 ! :2 thumbs up:

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I finished a 2 quart batch that went 7 days and maxed out at 30 ppm - that's the maximum my setup can produce. To go higher, I'll need to get an Ultra.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I finished a 2 quart batch that went 7 days and maxed out at 30 ppm - that's the maximum my setup can produce. To go higher, I'll need to get an Ultra.
30 ppms to 50ppms is like comparing a 20 ga. shot gun to a twelve gauge. Either will get the job done.
Hell, Abe.'s CSG-1 unit (10-15ppms) does it all too. That is my 410 ga. In MY personal opinion. (It kept a cleated and dirty big toe from getting infected over a decade ago). Just to name onetime.

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
30 ppms to 50ppms is like comparing a 20 ga. shot gun to a twelve gauge. Either will get the job done.
Hell, Abe.'s CSG-1 unit (10-15ppms) does it all too. That is my 410 ga. In MY personal opinion. (It kept a cleated and dirty big toe from getting infected over a decade ago). Just to name onetime.
2020-03-08_9-29-07.png
Okay, let's talk shotguns. I have a 12gauge auto. I chose the 12gauge as all the different gauges were about the same price, and I bought it for the zombie apocalypse.
2020-03-08_9-28-23.png
Now let's examine the shotgun and EIS analogy. EIS, with the smallest possible particle size, ions, would relate to birdshot (particles, ions).
A 12-gauge shotgun would theoretically shoot 1/12th of a pound of particles while a smaller 20-gauge shotgun would shoot particles that weigh 1/20th of a pound.
Now let's carry the analogy to shooting at something (dousing ourselves somehow with EIS). The 12gauge (50 ppm) will deliver 67% more particles (ions).
The analogy of PPM and shot load applies to 15 ppm versus 50 ppm in the same way. 50 ppm would deliver four times the number of ions per shot (dose).
That is illustrated by a study done by the University of North Texas, Mar 6, 2019 #380 page 10 of this thread. Here's an example of the effectiveness of 15 PPM versus 30 PPM on Staphylococcus:
. 2020-03-08_9-26-07.png
I consider that post to be one of the most important in the thread.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
30-50 ppms faster at effectiveness, but after 15 minutes results even for 15 ppms has pretty much done the job.
ANY ppms >8 or above is far better than NO ppms.
OR ( as I say)
Any Port in a Storm.
Ya don't get out of any storm bone dry. JMO

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
OK, here is a NON PAID testimonial.
I have had a skin disorder, similar to dandruff, that my dermatologist could not cure for me. It was a flaking skin disorder that I scraped off with a pocket knife & followed with a skin cream. I decided that after my shower. I would spray my 42 PPM CS/EIS on my head, face & back of my ears. WOW 3 days AND IT'S GONE !!! My skin is clear & soft as a babies butt, well almost.

Also, my son had a skin problem on top of his head that he could not get rid of, 30 PPM CS/EIS did it for him too.

Also, my nieces baby has a face rash that 30 PPM has reduced it almost 100%. FYI/DYODD

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Abe whats the backorder time on the ultras , thanks.
We only have two left available to ship. Then we will be going to be out of stock. The next production run by our assemblers
will be on the 23rd of the month.
On the bright side, Atlasnova is in good shape for a stock of parts for the Ultras.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
OK, here is a NON PAID testimonial.
I have had a skin disorder, similar to dandruff, that my dermatologist could not cure for me. It was a flaking skin disorder that I scraped off with a pocket knife & followed with a skin cream. I decided that after my shower. I would spray my 42 PPM CS/EIS on my head, face & back of my ears. WOW 3 days AND IT'S GONE !!! My skin is clear & soft as a babies butt, well almost.

Also, my son had a skin problem on top of his head that he could not get rid of, 30 PPM CS/EIS did it for him too.

Also, my nieces baby has a face rash that 30 PPM has reduced it almost 100%. FYI/DYODD
I wonder if it was a fungus of some type? I say this because I get athletes foot every couple of weeks. Typical OTC creams take WEEKS to treat - my prevously purchased bottle of Sovereign Silver (14ppm) took 2 days. My 14ppm home-made brew took ONE application. I may make batches of 14ppm and use for wet-mopping the floor...and then get a steamer to clean my carpets.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just finished up my 3rd batch. Strained and packed the new CS into 2 one quart mason jars (6 total from the 3 batches) and wrapped each in a thick black winter sock to keep the light out. I'm going to give my ultra a rest for a while. Only got barely a 40ppm reading from the last batch after 44ppm from each of the first two. I'm not sure why