• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Art of making Colloidal Silver / Silver Ions / Electrically Isolated Silver

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Just finished up my 3rd batch. Strained and packed the new CS into 2 one quart mason jars (6 total from the 3 batches) and wrapped each in a thick black winter sock to keep the light out. I'm going to give my ultra a rest for a while. Only got barely a 40ppm reading from the last batch after 44ppm from each of the first two. I'm not sure why
I picked up some of the Dark Amber Ball Mason Jars from Tractor Supply - they are supposed to block 99.5% of the ultra violet light. I've got my last batch stored in the new jars.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T91FYT4?tag=duckduckgo-ffnt-20&linkCode=osi&th=1&psc=1

abeland1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Just finished up my 3rd batch. Strained and packed the new CS into 2 one quart mason jars (6 total from the 3 batches) and wrapped each in a thick black winter sock to keep the light out. I'm going to give my ultra a rest for a while. Only got barely a 40ppm reading from the last batch after 44ppm from each of the first two. I'm not sure why
You need to have some way to check the accuracy of your tester. Here is a link to purchase one in the range of readings you're interested in:
https://sensorex.com/product/tds-conductivity-calibration-solution-standards/
The cheaper standard solutions on Amazon and eBay are for three or 400 PPM and would not be suitable. It is not unusual for these little Chinese testers to be inaccurate at the low end of their readings as the specification is a percentage of full-scale.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I wonder if it was a fungus of some type? I say this because I get athletes foot every couple of weeks. Typical OTC creams take WEEKS to treat - my prevously purchased bottle of Sovereign Silver (14ppm) took 2 days. My 14ppm home-made brew took ONE application. I may make batches of 14ppm and use for wet-mopping the floor...and then get a steamer to clean my carpets.
We used to have a member around here who was a doctor and resided in Turkey. He told me to lay off the carbs to beat the feet. It worked and it also took care of some other bodily grievances.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter ++

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Is it wise to use EIS in a nasal rinse (rather like a neti pot)? Why or why not?
I've used a little EIS with warm water in a neti pot, when I used to get allergies in the Texas Hill Country, it was the only thing that really gave me relief. I still use the neti pot when I've taken in too much saw dust from neglecting to use a face mask or respirator.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I've used a little EIS with warm water in a neti pot, when I used to get allergies in the Texas Hill Country, it was the only thing that really gave me relief. I still use the neti pot when I've taken in too much saw dust from neglecting to use a face mask or respirator.
I decided to mix about 1/4 shot glass in with a pint of bottled water and when I shot it into my sinuses, it burned similar to wasabi. Weird.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I decided to mix about 1/4 shot glass in with a pint of bottled water and when I shot it into my sinuses, it burned similar to wasabi. Weird.
You need to boil the water first, you know that right?

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Just water burns. I've tried buffering water with baking soda and it burns more. EIS does add some burn.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just water burns. I've tried buffering water with baking soda and it burns more. EIS does add some burn.
That has never happened to me. My neti pot never burns. I boil the water first, let it cool until its warm and I always feel much better after I use it. You guys must be doing it wrong!

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
That has never happened to me. My neti pot never burns. I boil the water first, let it cool until its warm and I always feel much better after I use it. You guys must be doing it wrong!
It feels like inhaling pool water up your nose as a kid. I've boiled RO water and let it cool to warm, lately I'm using a hot and cold RO dispenser that comes out at around 150 degrees and I cool it with cold RO to warm - no difference in how it feels. But I feel great after I'm done.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I use 50ppm EIS in a nasal squeeze bottle nightly before I go to bed. ( three - four shots per nose-hole back and forth), and a hard squeeze as I inhale through my mouth down my throat to lungs.

There is no mystery to EIS. All we are using is the best distilled water we can find, .9999 fine Ag, and some electrical current.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I use 50ppm EIS in a nasal squeeze bottle nightly before I go to bed. ( three - four shots per nose-hole back and forth), and a hard squeeze as I inhale through my mouth down my throat to lungs.

There is no mystery to EIS. All we are using is the best distilled water we can find, .9999 fine Ag, and some electrical current.
A nasal squeeze bottle is what I'm using actually....I couldn't find the right words to describe what it was. Thanks.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Just finished my first 50ppm batch; when I took the silver leads out of the water, a lot of grey matter fell off and is now suspended in the solution; it's slowly settling to the bottom so I'm going to let it sit all day today before filtering it.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Just finished my first 50ppm batch; when I took the silver leads out of the water, a lot of grey matter fell off and is now suspended in the solution; it's slowly settling to the bottom so I'm going to let it sit all day today before filtering it.
Your choice but that is the reason for using unbleached coffee filters.
Personally, At this time I am completing a batch of 50ppm, rinse the jar with a small amount of distilled water( which is dumped into my EIS spray bottle for cleaning food prep surfaces, refill the glass jar with more distilled water, and start the next batch.
I only do a more thorough cleaning / rinsing if the distilled water is not accepted by the Ultra. FWIW.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
I bend at the hips and snort 50 ppm out of a dropper. I don’t really think it burns but it makes me want to sneeze. Clears the sinuses but then maybe saline would as well.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yeah, I get the grey deposits at the bottom of the mason jar also. I just be sure to properly strain the CS through the filter to remove most, if not all of it.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If y'all recall, I sent samples with my wife to the lab where she works to get them tested. The manager of that unit that did the testing asked my wife on monday if she could spare some of it for his family because it seems amazoone is all out and he cannot find it elsewhere. So we gave him about 250 Ml of the 32ppm that I had left and he was pleased as punch. Said he will dilute it down to 5ppm to use.
I hope I haven't started something...

BF

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Rinsing your nose with tap water — not good. Used to do this myself until I was clued into the brain-eating amoebas

According to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the naegleria fowleri — the brain-eating amoeba — is a free-living single-celled organism that can cause a deadly brain infection called primary amebic meningoencephalitis. The amoeba, which lives in freshwater, enters the body through the nose, which can happen when you're swimming, if you irrigate your sinuses with infected water, go diving, or any other activity in which you might get water in your nose. According to the CDC, one person even contracted the amoeba while using a slip-n-slide in their backyard. Scientific American reported that it likely takes more than only a drop of water to trigger an infection, since they most often occur when people have engaged in something that would force quite a bit of water up the nose. You cannot, however, contract the amoeba from drinking contaminated water. Once in the nose, the amoeba travels up to the brain, where it destroys the tissue and can lead to brain swelling and death, according to the CDC.
If yer gonna do this Boil yer water first

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Said he will dilute it down to 5ppm to use.
With All I've read I would tell him NOT to dilute below 8ppms, and I am more comfortable at 10ppm.
Just my Personal Preference and 2 cents. YMMV

Silver

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I don't know how he is using it.
He's a grown up.
I just dump 20ml (50ppm) into a one liter bottle and drink that during the day.
What's everyone else doing?
BF
Sublingual, 1/2 a dropper several times a day of 30ppm - now that I'm trying to get some AG in the bloodsteam because of the pandemic freakout. Panic early and often.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't know how he is using it.
He's a grown up.
I just dump 20ml (50ppm) into a one liter bottle and drink that during the day.
What's everyone else doing?
BF
Two ounces to every gallon of water (3) I keep in the frig. I use that to fill my one gallon drinking thermos but I add two drops of Nascent Iodine to the thermos.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
OK, so, GB, you're drinking it about half the strength I am but you drink 2 ounces of 50ppm (in a gallon of water) a day?
Whereas I am drinking only .676 ounces of 50ppm (in ¾ quart of water) a day. That, coffee and beer is about all I drink all day.
Maybe I better start dumping some in my beer. <heh>
BF

billmr

Hi, I am a newbie to this forum, and came here because I am interested in making some colloidal silver, but I am confused.
It seems to be hard to get answers to what should be simple questions. Maybe you all can help me ?

What voltage should I use ? I have seen a range from 5v to 30v with many people just saying 18v..

what kind of amperage should my power supply be? I see all kinds of answers from very low current to very high current and everything inbetween, I also see people saying I should use a resistor as a current limiting device, but whatever this limit is will change as the resistance of the water changes. I think it also would change depending on the surface area of the electrodes, In my case I have a .99999 one oz silver round that I was going to cut in half.

Should I use AC or DC most people say DC but some say AC. I can see some possible advantages to AC as far as reducing the plating your electrodes and maybe it could cause a stirring efect in the water but ?

why should I buy a TDS tester if I already have a good ohm meter, it seems that all these (at least the inexpensive ones) do is measure resistance, if so what final resistance should I want ?

thanks

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
ok, bill, — one:
an ohm meter is not sensitive enough to measure micro amps accurately, you need a specialized range.

welcome to GIM
if you want your information you're gonna have to read through this thread — all 18 pages of it.

BF

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Hi, I am a newbie to this forum, and came here because I am interested in making some colloidal silver, but I am confused.
It seems to be hard to get answers to what should be simple questions. Maybe you all can help me ?

What voltage should I use ? I have seen a range from 5v to 30v with many people just saying 18v..

what kind of amperage should my power supply be? I see all kinds of answers from very low current to very high current and everything inbetween, I also see people saying I should use a resistor as a current limiting device, but whatever this limit is will change as the resistance of the water changes. I think it also would change depending on the surface area of the electrodes, In my case I have a .99999 one oz silver round that I was going to cut in half.

Should I use AC or DC most people say DC but some say AC. I can see some possible advantages to AC as far as reducing the plating your electrodes and maybe it could cause a stirring efect in the water but ?

why should I buy a TDS tester if I already have a good ohm meter, it seems that all these (at least the inexpensive ones) do is measure resistance, if so what final resistance should I want ?

thanks
I read through the entire thread and in the end simply pushed the "easy" button and bought one of Abeland's products. (see above). Turns out the sovereign silver product I have been buying has a lower ppm than the first 5-hour batch I made last week...and (not counting the cost of the generator) cost a large % lower than the over the counter product by sovereign silver.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
welcome to GIM
if you want your information you're gonna have to read through this thread — all 18 pages of it.
As BF sez above "welcome" Billmr. Your first assignment like BF sez is to read the thread 1st to last pages. In the history here we have addressed probably everything you have questions about even using .9999 fine rounds as electrodes and what some of us have used in our early days for electrical sources and amperage.
Those of us who write here are not long winded unless there is technical jargon or reports involved so starting at the beginning and reading to here is like getting the Readers Digest versions of many various lifetimes of experience with CS /EIS.
Once you get up to speed and still have a question or two we will be more than happy to help you from there.
Afterall:
We Are Our Own Researchers ( WAOOR)
DYODD,
Get back to us if you hit a roadblock in the reading assignment.
" You can give a man a fish and he'll eat for one day. Teach a man to fish ...."

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I read through the entire thread and in the end simply pushed the "easy" button and bought one of Abeland's products. (see above). Turns out the sovereign silver product I have been buying has a lower ppm than the first 5-hour batch I made last week...and (not counting the cost of the generator) cost a large % lower than the over the counter product by sovereign silver.
Sorry...I went back and re-read my post; the product I made has a HIGHER ppm than the sovereign silver product and costs MUCH LESS than the sovereign silver.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Sorry...I went back and re-read my post; the product I made has a HIGHER ppm than the sovereign silver product and costs MUCH LESS than the sovereign silver.
For pennies a quart instead of spending dollars per ounce. ;)
I LIKE IT !!!

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
For pennies a quart instead of spending dollars per ounce. ;)
I LIKE IT !!!
Yep...especially once you start the real dollar cost averaging for the price of the generator.

A few months back, I bought 16 ounces of 10ppm sovereign silver for about $50. You do the math per ounce...my 58ppm batch cost me a gallon of distilled water and the generator. I figure by the 3rd batch, it will be much cheaper for me and instead of only using the silver to take or use in inhalers, I can start doing things like cleaning countertops with it or putting it in my Shark steamer when I clean the floor.

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
the state of missouri has now sued Jim Baker over silver solution claims regarding Covid-19
Perhaps those mfers should worry a little more about providing competent testing supplies.

Really though it tells us what their true goals are and it is not healthy people.

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Since we have several people using CS, I think it would be interesting to see if any of us come down with the beer virus. Could be another real-world check of the possible effectiveness of CS.

thoughts?
BF

ps: billmr looks like he didn't wanna read to find his info. Could someone please send him a synopsis of the whole 18 pages? <heh>