• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Art of making Colloidal Silver

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Excellent video! I just sent the message below to Harvard Medical School:

Greetings! The link above has a neat video showing increase in bacteria resistance through higher concentrations of antibiotics. I would like to see a similar test, but including a strip along the side containing colloidal silver with concentrations increasing from PPB to PPM. My expectation is that low levels of colloidal silver will prove to be more effective than high concentrations of antibiotics.

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Excellent weatherman!
On the off chance that they reply, you can tell them that I will be happy to donate an ultra for the project. They can generate a half gallon of 50 ppm and titrate the values down from there.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
They won't respond to weatherman so do not hold your breath abe.
They are puppets to the money kings in Big Pharma.
The last thing they want to do is supply evidence EIS / CS works effectively over the man-made concoctions.

Idiots with money paying idiots with a technology ability and NEITHER have ETHICS.

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
llinois Rep. Greg Harris argues "right-to-try" legislation on the House floor at the Illinois State Capitol in 2014, the year the nationwide movement took off.
AP_34152291163-1600x900.jpg

There are doctors out there with terminally ill patients that would like to try my 50 PPM ionic colloidal silver as produced by the ultra by IV. I would be glad to provide it free of charge. If the "right to try" Bill passes, I will offer it to any physician caring for such a patient.
https://www.statnews.com/2018/01/16...il&utm_term=0_8cab1d7961-6202b9d7e6-150077873

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
We all know what OPINIONS are like.
This writer's opinion is - The Nanny State knows what is best for it's "cattle". :piss

DO NOT INTERFERE WITH THE PROFITS OF BIG PHARMA.

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Stephen Ubl, CEO of the drug industry trade group, at a White House meeting with President Trump in January. The pharma industry spent $57 million lobbying last year. And that’s just the start of its spending.
GettyImages-633171452-1600x900.jpg

Facing bipartisan hostility over high drug prices in an election year, the pharma industry’s biggest trade group boosted revenue by nearly a fourth last year and spread the millions collected among hundreds of lobbyists, politicians and patient groups, new filings show. It was the biggest surge for the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America, known as PhRMA, since the group took battle stations to advance its interests in 2009 during the run-up to the Affordable Care Act. This Is just a small fraction of the money big Pharma spends to control what you can use for the benefit of your own health.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
When Wounds Won’t Heal, Therapies Spread — To The Tune Of $5 Billion
chronic-wounds-3.jpg

Carol Emanuele sits at home in Philadelphia. Emanuele was diagnosed with diabetes in 2015 and also survived stage 4 melanoma in her 30s. (Eileen Blass/for Kaiser Health News)

PHILADELPHIA — Carol Emanuele beat cancer. But for the past two years, she has been fighting her toughest battle yet. She has an open wound on the bottom of her foot that leaves her unable to walk and prone to deadly infection. In an effort to treat her diabetic wound, doctors at a Philadelphia clinic have prescribed a dizzying array of treatments. Freeze-dried placenta. Penis foreskin cells. High doses of pressurized oxygen. And those are just a few of the treatment options patients face.
“I do everything, but nothing seems to work,” said Emanuele, 59, who survived stage 4 melanoma in her 30s. “I beat cancer, but this is worse.” The doctors who care for the 6.5 million patients with chronic wounds know the depths of their struggles. Their open, festering wounds don’t heal for months and sometimes years, leaving bare bones and tendons that evoke disgust even among their closest relatives.
Many patients end up immobilized, unable to work and dependent on Medicare and Medicaid. In their quest to heal, they turn to expensive and sometimes painful procedures, and products that often don’t work.
This KHN story also ran in The Philadelphia Inquirer. It can be republished for free (details). PhiladelphiaInquirer213.jpg
According to some estimates, Medicare alone spends at least $25 billion a year treating these wounds. But many widely used treatments aren’t supported by credible research. The $5 billion-a-year wound care business booms while some products might prove little more effective than the proverbial snake oil. The vast majority of the studies are funded or conducted by companies who manufacture these products. At the same time, independent academic research is scant for a growing problem. “It’s an amazingly crappy area in terms of the quality of research,” said Sean Tunis, who as chief medical officer for Medicare from 2002 to 2005 grappled with coverage decisions on wound care. “I don’t think they have anything that involves singing to wounds, but it wouldn’t shock me.”
A 2016 review of treatment for diabetic foot ulcers found “few published studies were of high quality, and the majority were susceptible to bias.” The review team included William Jeffcoate, a professor with the Department of Diabetes and Endocrinology at Nottingham University Hospitals Trust. Jeffcoate has overseen several reviews of the same treatment since 2006 and concluded that “the evidence to support many of the therapies that are in routine use is poor.”
A separate Health and Human Services review of 10,000 studies examining treatment of leg wounds known as venous ulcers found that only 60 of them met basic scientific standards. Of the 60, most were so shoddy that their results were unreliable.
While scientists struggle to come up with treatments that are more effective, patients with chronic wounds are dying.
The five-year mortality rate for patients with some types of diabetic wounds is more than 50 percent higher than breast and colon cancers, according to an analysis led by Dr. David Armstrong, a professor of surgery and director of the Southern Arizona Limb Salvage Alliance.
Open wounds are a particular problem for people with diabetes because a small cut may turn into an open crater that grows despite conservative treatment, such as removal of dead tissue to stimulate new cell growth.
More than half of diabetic ulcers become infected, 20 percent lead to amputation, and, according to Armstrong, about 40 percent of patients with diabetic foot ulcers have a recurrence within one year after healing.
chronic-wounds-2.jpg

Carol Emanuele of Philadelphia shows a photograph of a wound VAC (vacuum-assisted closure) procedure on her left foot after the amputation of her big toe. (Eileen Blass/for Kaiser Health News)

chronic-wounds-2.jpg

Navy surgeon Capt. Pat McKay examines the healing progress of skin grafts on Navy Cmdr. Peter Snyder at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center. (H. Darr Beiser/for Kaiser Health News)
“Even though I’m a doctor and my wife is a nurse, we found this to be complicated,” said Navy Cmdr. Peter Snyder, a radiologist who is recovering from necrotizing fasciitis, also known as flesh-eating bacteria. “I can’t imagine how regular patients handle this. I think it would be devastating.”
To heal wounds on his arms and foot, Snyder relied on various treatments, including skin-graft surgery, special collagen bandages and a honey-based product. His doctor who treats him at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center predicted he would fully recover.
Such treatments aren’t always successful. Although Emanuele’s wound left by an amputation (of her big toe) healed, another wound on the bottom of her foot has not.
Recently, she looked back at her calendar and marveled at the dozens of treatments she has received, many covered by Medicare and Medicaid.

Attachments

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
That child might still be alive and healthy if the parents quickly cleaned the wound with CS before taking the time to go to the emergency room. After seeing this article, I bought another Ultra to send to family. I am not sure that 50 PPM CS applied quickly would have prevented a tragedy like this, but I would not forgive myself if I did not make the CS available before a similar tragedy happened in my family.

Clipboard01.jpg

http://www.newsweek.com/oregon-child-dies-flesh-eating-bacteria-after-falling-his-bike-791373

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
That child might still be alive and healthy if the parents quickly cleaned the wound with CS before taking the time to go to the emergency room. After seeing this article, I bought another Ultra to send to family. I am not sure that 50 PPM CS applied quickly would have prevented a tragedy like this, but I would not forgive myself if I did not make the CS available before a similar tragedy happened in my family.
View attachment 97710
http://www.newsweek.com/oregon-child-dies-flesh-eating-bacteria-after-falling-his-bike-791373
Years ago I got "cleated"directly on the left big toe while "running chains" at a middle school football game, I was wearing sandals and not planning on working the game. The toe was a bloody mess.

I finished out the game but when I got home I put a half bottle of 10-15ppm EIS (probably over-kill but I'm a DIYer EIS/CS) in a foot tub and topped the tub off with enough water to assure the big toe was completely submerged. I soaked the toe for a half hour and let it air dry.
Later that night before I went to bed I went through the same protocol again. After it air dried I covered the toe with a loose cotton gauze wrap.
I did the same soak with the same water as the previous night after I ran the water through an unbleached coffee filter.
Soaked the toe 3 times that day.
Third day the same routine.
I never got the first sign of infection. I did lose the nail about a week later. I just sprayed the wound area that got exposed with the loss of the nail.
Still got a ugly toe nail ( probably should have pulled the nail off sooner) but I am not a Toe /Foot Model anyway.

This was a grass football field not artificial turf.

To make this long story shorter IF IT WERE ME I'd go with the soak regime or if that is not possible a EIS/CS wet gauze patch keep it moist for the same time frames.
Taking a shot of EIS/CS a few time a day would not hurt .
DYODD,
WAOOR - We Are Our Own Researchers ( when it come to EIS/CS)

Last edited:

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
My son missed school today with flu-like symptoms. I woke him up and gave him a teaspoon of 10ppm "Sovereign Silver". As of noon, his sore throat was gone and he is up and about...still congested, but definitely doing better. I went to bed last night feeling kind of sick, woke up this morning feeling achey...took the same dosage and am feeling great as of 1pm.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Tc, If it were me I be doing that 3 times a day for the next three / four days.

I know Sov.Sil. is expensive ( one the first I tried) but it is still less expensive than a hospital bill.

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Tc, If it were me I be doing that 3 times a day for the next three / four days.

I know Sov.Sil. is expensive ( one the first I tried) but it is still less expensive than a hospital bill.
I agree, Goldbrix, in this case, CS should be used in the same way as an antibiotic. Make sure it has time to eliminate all the bugs causing the problem. I also agree that sovereign silver is one of the few reputable firms selling colloidal silver. If you can afford it, you can rely on them supplying a clear product of 10 to 15 ppm. Of course, your little CSG1 cost about the same as one small bottle and can produce an unlimited amount of the same or better product. I still don't understand why people refuse to make CS themselves. That's why I started this thread. But there are many things in this world that I will never understand.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Abe, You do not have the financial ability to buy the amount of time Big Pharma can on TV, Radio, Newspapers, Magazines and click bait on the internet.
The few doctors that show interest or support EIS/CS usage are not a threat to Big Pharma and it's practices.
Those like Dr.Oz provide one show or segment on EIS/CS but the rest of the year is a hustle to hype "Proper Diet and Proper Use of Prescription Drugs Under Your Doctors Care".

Not to mention Big Pharma knows WHO is writing prescriptions for their products and those top script writers are rewarded handsomely with PAID attendance to Conventions and CMEs ( Continuing Medical Education) gatherings.
AND my WAG is there is "Payola" involved when the "Numbers are Right".

Big Pharma are Snake-oil salesmen of long ago and that mentality has not changed. IMO

ps- I got my CSG1 a long, long time ago. I'm a Big Boy now. I got an ULTRA ( and cookin' some EIS/CS up as I type this). ;-)

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Color me crazy, but I see this as a way for EIS to outflank the pharmaceutical industry. I know that if I found myself circling the drain, I would like nothing better than my IV bag to be full of 50 PPM EIS produced by an ultra.
170322_stat_godshall_001-1600x900.jpg

HARRISBURG, Pa. — To hear Bob Godshall tell it, he has no business being alive.
Eleven years ago, at age 72, he was diagnosed with multiple myeloma, a type of bone cancer. His doctors told him to get his affairs in order. He’d be gone within a year.
But when Godshall learned some myeloma patients bought time with bone marrow transplants, he asked his doctors if he could get one, too. “No way,” they said, citing his advanced age.
Godshall, who had at that point been a member of the Pennsylvania state legislature for more than 20 years, made a few calls. He got the treatment — after signing “stacks of paper” assuring doctors they would face no liability if he died — and lived long enough to see the approval of a new drug that has since kept his disease under control.
The experience convinced him that no terminally ill patient should ever hear “no way” again.
He’s not alone. Over the past three years, “right-to-try” advocates in 33 states have helped enact legislation to eliminate legal obstacles blocking terminally ill patients from treatments that aren’t yet approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Those advocates are showing considerable momentum in the remaining 17 states, potentially upending the established order for experimental drugs.
AP_18031140811569-1600x900.jpg

WASHINGTON — In a wide-ranging State of the Union address Tuesday evening, President Trump endorsed Congress’s efforts to pass a bill allowing access to experimental treatments for patients with terminal conditions. Cut So-called “right-to-try” legislation was passed by the Senate last fall, but the effort has since stalled in the House. Vice President Mike Pence has endorsed a right-to-try bill. In February Trump gave his support to the legislation but he had not spoken publicly about the issue prior to Tuesday’s address.
“We also believe that patients with terminal conditions should have access to experimental treatments that could potentially save their lives,” Trump said in his speech. “People who are terminally ill should not have to go from country to country to seek a cure — I want to give them a chance right here at home. It is time for the Congress to give these wonderful Americans the ‘right to try.’”
More than 30 states already have laws that allow some patients access to experimental treatments, and the FDA itself already has a pathway for granting expedited access to treatment to patients with terminal illness.
One of the hurdles to such legislation in Trump’s first year in office has been Food and Drug Administration Commissioner Scott Gottlieb, who suggested at an October hearing that lawmakers should significantly limit the scope of the legislation to avoid undermining the FDA’s authority over the drug approval process.
Gottlieb has warned against the language in the law, which would enable patients with “life-threatening” diseases to obtain experimental treatments. That category is broader than the category of patients with “terminal illness.” In his speech, Trump did not use the bill’s controversial language, but still appeared to support congressional action. On Wednesday, the White House, when asked, did not clarify this discrepancy.
Seated in the audience, Gottlieb’s new boss Alex Azar, sworn in Monday as head of Health and Human Services, nodded in response to Trump’s statements.
Trump also repeated his pledge to bring down the cost of prescription drugs, which elicited applause from both Republicans and Democrats.
“One of my greatest priorities is to reduce the price of prescription drugs,” Trump said. “In many other countries, these drugs cost far less than what we pay in the United States. That is why I have directed my administration to make fixing the injustice of high drug prices one of our top priorities.”

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Abe, You do not have the financial ability to buy the amount of time Big Pharma can on TV, Radio, Newspapers, Magazines and click bait on the internet.
The few doctors that show interest or support EIS/CS usage are not a threat to Big Pharma and it's practices.
Those like Dr.Oz provide one show or segment on EIS/CS but the rest of the year is a hustle to hype "Proper Diet and Proper Use of Prescription Drugs Under Your Doctors Care".

Not to mention Big Pharma knows WHO is writing prescriptions for their products and those top script writers are rewarded handsomely with PAID attendance to Conventions and CMEs ( Continuing Medical Education) gatherings.
AND my WAG is there is "Payola" involved when the "Numbers are Right".

Big Pharma are Snake-oil salesmen of long ago and that mentality has not changed. IMO

ps- I got my CSG1 a long, long time ago. I'm a Big Boy now. I got an ULTRA ( and cookin' some EIS/CS up as I type this). ;-)
"Abe, You do not have the financial ability to buy the amount of time Big Pharma can on TV, Radio, Newspapers, Magazines and click bait on the internet."
You can say that again. No one ever went broke betting on the gullibility of the American public.
Apart from the determined opposition of big Pharma, I would like to think that one thing that has limited the acceptance of colloidal silver as medicine is the fact that it has lacked a "standard". When I finally got the ultra to the point where it would consistently produce a 50 ppm solution, clear, 98% ionic, I thought I might be able to establish it as a standard measure. That way everyone could be talking about the same thing. They would not necessarily have to buy an ultra and produce 50 ppm; they could always divide down from that. Maybe I'm dreaming, but dreaming costs a lot less than advertising.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Until the Worldwide Emergency goes out that ALL Antibiotics have been compromised by bacteria. That bacteria are resistant to ALL man made pharmaceuticals and epidemics and plagues spread uninhibited only then will the snake-oil salesmen of Big Pharma World acknowledge silver's abilities and usefulness.

Yes, It will take a worldwide catastrophe. IMO

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
THURSDAY, Feb. 8, 2018 (HealthDay News) -- As if you weren't worried enough about the germs on surfaces around you, new research suggests that viruses and bacteria are literally dropping down on your head.
Scientists report that of all manner of germs circulate in, and fall from, the Earth's atmosphere. Not only that, the virus that lands on you may have traveled from another continent, the researchers added.
The germs are swept up in soil dust and sea spray into an area called the free troposphere. It's located above weather systems but below the stratosphere where jets fly.
At that altitude, viruses and bacteria can be carried thousands of miles before they fall back to Earth's surface, the researchers said.
"Every day, more than 800 million viruses are deposited per square meter above the planetary boundary layer -- that's 25 viruses for each person in Canada," said study co-senior author Curtis Suttle, a virologist at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver.
Deposit rates for viruses were nine to 461 times greater than for bacteria, the researchers said.
"Roughly 20 years ago, we began finding genetically similar viruses occurring in very different environments around the globe," Suttle explained in a university news release.
"This preponderance of long-residence viruses traveling the atmosphere likely explains why -- it's quite conceivable to have a virus swept up into the atmosphere on one continent and deposited on another," he said.
The study was published recently in the International Society for Microbial Ecology Journal.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Personally, I write this off as a ALARMIST / VICTIMIZATION Scheme / Ploy. ( Besides these studies were of Polar Areas where the air layers are the thinnest
The Earth has been around for over 4.5 BILLION years.
It is believed Life on Earth began 3.8 Billion years ago +/-
The earliest rodents show up around 66 MILLION years ago.
The first genus of HOMO ( Homo Habilis) was about 2 MILLION years ago.
Anatomical "Human" comes in around 250 THOUSAND Years ago.

Considering all the above I think this Worldwide bombardment of bacteria and viruses is over blown. We've pretty much handle this crap through "The Strong Survive" genetics of resistance and antibodies our systems have developed.
I believe direct personal contacts and direct line aerosols from sneezes and coughs are our real concerns.

Ya wanna be scared or blame something blame the airlines aka Buses of the Air. No HEPA filtering of cabin air 0r Ultra-Violet treatment of contained air .

After all this is how SARS got from Hong Kong, China, Vietnam, eventually in Canada and parts of the United States.
Recommend flyers saturate medical masks with EIS/CS, let them air dry, place in carry on luggage, and wear one during flights. Take extras for long flights.

WAOOR

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
In the News
Antibiotic Resistance Could Take Us Back to the Days Where 40% of Us Died From Infections
HuffPost
Antibiotic Resistance Could Take Us Back To The Days Where 40% Of Us Died From Infections.
To paint a picture of a post-antibiotic apocalypse, it is necessary to understand the history.

We do not need to go back far—just to the beginning of the last century, before the discovery of our miracle drugs, antibiotics, along with preventative vaccines.
Before these truly revolutionary medical leaps, life was very different. Infections regularly killed or caused significant disabilities, many of the operations we now consider routine did not exist and the powerful drugs we use to treat cancer were unthinkable.
In particular, I want to share one key statistic—in this time before antibiotics and vaccines, around 40% of deaths were due to infections. Now, that number is just 7%.
These developments, including Sir Alexander Fleming’s discovery of the first antibiotic—penicillin—have underpinned countless medical advances since. They have allowed us to treat basic infections so surgical procedures like caesarean sections can take place safely and patients can receive chemotherapy.
People are now living longer and healthier than ever before. I think it is grossly overlooked how much of our current quality of life is down to these key achievements in medicine. Indeed antibiotics add, on average, twenty years to our lives.
But even as Sir Alexander Fleming accepted his Nobel Prize for this discovery, he foresaw a troubling future. In his acceptance speech he flagged that he was already seeing bacteria in the laboratory that developed resistance and therefore survived, and urged people to get ahead of this threat before it occurred more widely.
And here we stand, more than 70 years later, having made little progress in addressing this threat. It continues to grow globally—and this inaction seriously risks us returning to the dark ages of medicine.
Again, I do not think people fully appreciate just how much our quality of life hinges on antibiotics being effective. We are so familiar with these wonder drugs that we take them for granted. The truth is that we have been abusing antibiotics—as patients, as doctors, as travellers, as farmers and food producers globally, for short term personal gain without thinking about the future.
Many people demand them of our doctors when they simply do not need them. Surveys suggest that one in five people expect a prescription for antibiotics incorrectly believing they will treat coughs and colds caused by viruses.
Doctors have to make difficult decisions and sometimes prescribe antibiotics when they may not be needed, often because they do not have the tools to diagnose quickly and definitively. Estimates suggest that as many as half of all patients who visit their GP with a cough or cold leave with a prescription for antibiotics.
Some countries feed them to animals in huge numbers to promote growth and as a crude form of infection control. In some countries, antibiotics can be bought without prescription or online, and poor quality or fake medicines can exacerbate the problem, as well as causing harm and fatalities.
Added to that, there are many countries which we simply do not know how many antibiotics are being used and what bugs are becoming resistant, due to the lack of surveillance.
To compound these issues, we have not developed any new classes of antibiotics since the 1980s as both the public and private sector disinvested in this area and the science is challenging. Drug companies say they are too expensive to develop when they sell for such a low price.
Because of the growing threat of resistance, we are trying to limit their inappropriate use—making it far less profitable than developing drugs for other therapeutic areas such as cancer. Given the failure rate is high and it can take 10-20 years to bring an antibiotic from discovery to market, developing new antibiotics also becomes too high risk for industry due to the lack of a return on investment.
All of these failures to act are collectively driving bugs that cannot be treated by any medicines we have on this earth. Already four in 10 patients with an E.coli bloodstream infection in England cannot be treated with the commonest antibiotic (co-amoxiclav) used in hospitals. In addition, almost one in five of these bacteria were resistant to at least one of five other key antibiotics
This truly is the doomsday scenario we fear in medicine. Our apocalypse is a return to these dark ages, where people regularly died in childbirth, from stomach bugs, from simple cuts and abrasions.
The risk is worrying enough that the UK Government put this issue on its national risk register—up there with security threats, floods and pandemic flu.
And already we are seeing horror cases worthy of this classification. In the United States earlier this year, we saw a tragic case where a woman died after contracting an infection that we simply did not have the medicine to treat.
All 14 kinds of antibiotics the hospital had on hand did not work. Even more stark—none of the 26 antibiotics available in the United States would have worked either.
RELATED...
I Almost Lost My Arm Because Of Antibiotic Resistance
http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/ent...biotic-resistance_uk_5a54eecce4b01e1a4b1a15c3
Yet, this is just one example and it is important to stress that this is not just a future threat—it is happening now. Already, it is estimated that 700,000 people across the world die from drug-resistant infections.
And indeed the full scale of potential future doom has been forecast. Lord O’Neill’s Independent Review on this topic predicted that without action, by 2050 the world could see 10 million people dying per year from drug resistant infections, at a cost of more than $100 trillion to the global economy. That’s one person every three seconds. It is also predicted to push an additional 28.3 million people into extreme poverty.
Now you know how bad it could get—so what are we doing about it you might ask? Thankfully, the answer is quite a lot.
I have made it a personal mission to bring this issue to the attention of the world, and we are beginning to see progress.
In 2016 we brought this issue to the United Nations and secured a landmark declaration from all 193 countries. They all pledged to take action to curb this threat. I am now part of a global group driving forward this work.
We have kept it high on the political agenda though Germany’s G20 Presidency and most recently through a declaration at the UN Environment Assembly—the world’s highest-level decision-making body on the environment. This now commits the 193 UN Member States to not only take action in humans and animals but also to protect our environment and address the contribution the environment has to play on the emergence and spread of drug resistance.
This issue has the attention of some of our brightest minds in academic and the private sector, and important charitable organisations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Wellcome Trust.
I am also very proud that the UK is truly leading the way, spending over £615 million on research, awareness raising work, and supporting developing countries. This includes a £265 million investment to support these countries to develop and improve their surveillance of antibiotic use and spread of resistance. Our human and animal health professionals have made huge strides in reducing our use and sales of antibiotics and have committed to do more.
While global progress is far too slow for my liking, this work is good news and its complex nature means it is a long-term problem that we must find sustainable solutions to. But the good news is that we can all do our bit to halt the rise of drug-resistant infections.
Simple things like good hygiene and hand-washing stop the spread of infections. Even better, get the vaccines that are offered to you. And also please do not ask your healthcare professionals for antibiotics—they will know best, so please listen to them and follow their instructions when they do prescribe. It is vital they are there and used appropriately when you or a loved one needs them.
While this post-antibiotic apocalypse looks dark, there is certainly hope. But much more needs to be done at all levels and across all sectors to avoid passing this doomsday scenario on to our children and grandchildren.
HuffPost UK Tech has launched HuffPost-Apocalypse, a project that aims to investigate what an apocalypse would mean for humanity, how we can best delay the end of the world, what the world will look like after we’re gone and what the best viable options for survival will be for anyone left. Join in the conversation with #HuffPostApocalypse on Twitter. To read more from the series, visit our dedicated page.

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
s-l400 (3).jpg

Here is an item that is absolutely essential if you are making colloidal silver. It will cost you less than three dollars, including postage. That is an incredible bargain. I could not even pay for the shipping to you for that amount of money, here in the good old USA. Does this mean that there is something out of kilter in our trade relations with China? Probably, but that should not be your concern. What should concern you is the fact that there are so many people trying to sell you colloidal silver generators, making all kinds of claims. What you really need to know about your generator is what is the ionic PPM that it produces and if the water is still clear.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-LC...702353&hash=item2f1164ab2d:g:99YAAOSw2xRYa3Q4

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Antibiotic Resistance Could Take Us Back To The Days Where 40% Of Us Died From Infections.
Hopefully, the 40% will begin at the CEO Level of Big Pharma, EPA, and all the "Greenie".org/com groups that want to protect their cash cows over protecting the people of the world.

That would be a good start. Jus' Sayin'

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
...But even as Sir Alexander Fleming accepted his Nobel Prize for this discovery, he foresaw a troubling future. In his acceptance speech he flagged that he was already seeing bacteria in the laboratory that developed resistance and therefore survived, and urged people to get ahead of this threat before it occurred more widely.
And here we stand, more than 70 years later, having made little progress in addressing this threat. It continues to grow globally—and this inaction seriously risks us returning to the dark ages of medicine....
All of these failures to act are collectively driving bugs that cannot be treated by any medicines we have on this earth. Already four in 10 patients with an E.coli bloodstream infection in England cannot be treated with the commonest antibiotic (co-amoxiclav) used in hospitals. In addition, almost one in five of these bacteria were resistant to at least one of five other key antibiotics

And yet Big Pharma and .Gov have information that simply adding some EIS/CS with an antibiotic multiplies the effectiveness of the antibiotic, ALL antibiotics.
Just no new Revenue Stream is developed, meaning no new exorbitant price gouging can be created. Big Pharma is Snake-oil Salesmen.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Simple things like good hygiene and hand-washing stop the spread of infections. Even better, get the vaccines that are offered to you
VACCINES ? REALLY!! - Half don't work, some not at all. Expose the patient to mercury, animal and human by-products, potential change DNA structure in the body.

They are only good at 100% PROFIT with protections from .Govs worldwide of No Responsibility for injuring or killing the recipient(s).

Big Pharma is doing their part to put the Georgia Guide Stones into effect. - REDUCE HUMAN POPULATION

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
VACCINES ? REALLY!! - Half don't work, some not at all. Expose the patient to mercury, animal and human by-products, potential change DNA structure in the body.

They are only good at 100% PROFIT with protections from .Govs worldwide of No Responsibility for injuring or killing the recipient(s).

Big Pharma is doing their part to put the Georgia Guide Stones into effect. - REDUCE HUMAN POPULATION
When I was a Lt in the USAF, I researched the DoDs mandatory Anthrax "vaccine". It was mandatory for a while, and those who didn't take it were subject to conviction for disobeying orders under the UCMJ. I was ready to fall on my sword and NOT take it after I found out this:

1) The manufacturing company had been bought by former Chief of Naval Operations Admiral William Crowe and some other former JCS types
2) The vaccine they were pushing had been designed for use on sub-cutaneous (cuts, scrapes, punctures) infection by the Anthrax virus
3) The vaccine had less than a 5% protection rate against AIRBORNE INHALATION of the Anthrax virus
4) Almost ALL weaponized anthrax is designed for INHALATION
5) Up to 30% (at the time) of the military who received the series of vaccinations experienced SEVERE side effects...some permanently debilitating

It was a scam from the beginning...designed to bilk the US DoD out of Billions.

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

The article was copied from the Huffington Post, which was mentioned at both the top and the bottom of the post. I made the mistake of not including quotation marks at the beginning and end of the post.
That being said I don't take any stand or offer any opinion about whether or not people should accept vaccines. I just don't know enough, and I will never have enough time to gather the amount of data that I would need to form an opinion. Smallpox was a scourge. Polio broke a lot of hearts. I remember a childhood friend who died of polio. His father committed suicide soon after. True, that was then, and this is now. The world is undoubtedly more corrupt.
Thanks, Goldbrix, for the reference to the Georgia Guidestones. I had not known of them. Many scientists, including those involved in microbiology, share the sentiment that the reduction of the world's population by 90% would be a good thing. It should be a sobering thought to all of us that these are the very people with the ability to make it happen. The only hindrance to implementation is the lack of selectivity.

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Abe, That was my fault. I knew that was from the article. I rushed to finish my comments because I was running late for an appointment, and I didn't proof it before I sent it.

I know the vaccines we had as kids is NOT the formula(s) that Big Pharma use today. Dr. Saulk used dead viruses of the diseases, BUT Big Pharma was/is always into "Make it Faster & Make it Cheaper". And in that lies the DANGER.
We had a neighbor that died of polio, but he was older before the first vaccine was out. His death destroyed that family.

IF Big Pharma had maintained the original protocols I believe vaccines would be far safer than the crap they want to shoot into people today.
For my kids I held them out as long as I could get away with it and for me and my family it worked out.

Pediatricians are still hounding me about Gardisel {sp?] for Boys (WTF) and annual flu vaccines. I just say "Not at This time"

Again I'm sorry it looked like I was attacking you. I was attacking that Talking Head involved in the article.

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
When I was a Lt in the USAF, I researched the DoDs mandatory Anthrax "vaccine". It was mandatory for a while, and those who didn't take it were subject to conviction for disobeying orders under the UCMJ. I was ready to fall on my sword and NOT take it after I found out this:

1) The manufacturing company had been bought by former Chief of Naval Operations Admiral William Crowe and some other former JCS types
2) The vaccine they were pushing had been designed for use on sub-cutaneous (cuts, scrapes, punctures) infection by the Anthrax virus
3) The vaccine had less than a 5% protection rate against AIRBORNE INHALATION of the Anthrax virus
4) Almost ALL weaponized anthrax is designed for INHALATION
5) Up to 30% (at the time) of the military who received the series of vaccinations experienced SEVERE side effects...some permanently debilitating

It was a scam from the beginning...designed to bilk the US DoD out of Billions.
Then he should be hung. Publicly. But this patently traitorous act is not a sufficient reason to abstain from all immunizations.
Abeland1 USAF 1958 – 1964

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Polio vac was mostly smoke and mirrors.

Before it was introduced anyone with a temp or sniffles was a polio case, after introduction criteria was radically changed to no polio diagnosis unless lab confirmed.

Jon Rappoport wrote a book on the subject:

Jon Rappoport interview of ex vaccine researcher

JON RAPPOPORT

Q: You were once certain that vaccines were the hallmark of good medicine.

A: Yes I was. I helped develop a few vaccines. I won't say which ones.

Q: Why not?

A: I want to preserve my privacy.

Q: So you think you could have problems if you came out into the open?

A: I believe I could lose my pension.

Q: On what grounds?

A: The grounds don't matter. These people have ways of causing you problems, when you were once part of the Club. I know one or two people who were put under surveillance, who were harassed.

Q: Harassed by whom?

A: The FBI.

Q: Really?

A: Sure. The FBI used other pretexts. And the IRS can come calling too.

Q: So much for free speech.

A: I was "part of the inner circle." If now I began to name names and make specific accusations against researchers, I could be in a world of trouble.

Q: What is at the bottom of these efforts at harassment?

A: Vaccines are the last defense of modern medicine. Vaccines are the ultimate justification for the overall "brilliance" of modern medicine.

Q: Do you believe that people should be allowed to choose whether they should get vaccines?

A: On a political level, yes. On a scientific level, people need information, so that they can choose well. It's one thing to say choice is good. But if the atmosphere is full of lies, how can you choose? Also, if the FDA were run by honorable people, these vaccines would not be granted licenses. They would be investigated to within an inch of their lives.

Q: There are medical historians who state that the overall decline of illnesses was not due to vaccines.

A: I know. For a long time, I ignored their work.

Q: Why?

A: Because I was afraid of what I would find out. I was in the business of developing vaccines. My livelihood depended on continuing that work.

Q: And then?

A: I did my own investigation.

Q: What conclusions did you come to?

A: The decline of disease is due to improved living conditions.

Q: What conditions?

A: Cleaner water. Advanced sewage systems. Nutrition. Fresher food. A decrease in poverty. Germs may be everywhere, but when you are healthy, you don't contract the diseases as easily.

Q: What did you feel when you completed your own investigation?

A: Despair. I realized I was working a sector based on a collection of lies.

Q: Are some vaccines more dangerous than others?

A: Yes. The DPT shot, for example. The MMR. But some lots of a vaccine are more dangerous than other lots of the same vaccine. As far as I'm concerned, all vaccines are dangerous.

Q: Why?

A: Several reasons. They involve the human immune system in a process that tends to compromise immunity. They can actually cause the disease they are supposed to prevent. They can cause other diseases than the ones they are supposed to prevent.

Q: Why are we quoted statistics which seem to prove that vaccines have been tremendously successful at wiping out diseases?

A: Why? To give the illusion that these vaccines are useful. If a vaccine suppresses visible symptoms of a disease like measles, everyone assumes that the vaccine is a success. But, under the surface, the vaccine can harm the immune system itself. And if it causes other diseases -- say, meningitis -- that fact is masked, because no one believes that the vaccine can do that. The connection is overlooked.

Q: It is said that the smallpox vaccine wiped out smallpox in England.

A: Yes. But when you study the available statistics, you get another picture.

Q: Which is?

A: There were cities in England where people who were not vaccinated did not get smallpox. There were places where people who were vaccinated experienced smallpox epidemics. And smallpox was already on the decline before the vaccine was introduced.

Q: So you're saying that we have been treated to a false history.

A: Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying. This is a history that has been cooked up to convince people that vaccines are invariably safe and effective.

Q: Now, you worked in labs. Where purity was an issue.

A: The public believes that these labs, these manufacturing facilities are the cleanest places in the world. That is not true. Contamination occurs all the time. You get all sorts of debris introduced into vaccines.

Q: For example, the SV40 monkey virus slips into the polio vaccine.

A: Well yes, that happened. But that's not what I mean. The SV40 got into the polio vaccine because the vaccine was made by using monkey kidneys. But I'm talking about something else. The actual lab conditions. The mistakes. The careless errors. SV40, which was later found in cancer tumors -- that was what I would call a structural problem. It was an accepted part of the manufacturing process. If you use monkey kidneys, you open the door to germs which you don't know are in those kidneys.

Q: Okay, but let's ignore that distinction between different types of contaminants for a moment. What contaminants did you find in your many years of work with vaccines?

A: All right. I'll give you some of what I came across, and I'll also give you what colleagues of mine found. Here's a partial list. In the Rimavex measles vaccine, we found various chicken viruses. In polio vaccine, we found acanthamoeba, which is a so-called "brain-eating" amoeba.

Simian cytomegalovirus in polio vaccine. Simian foamy virus in the rotavirus vaccine. Bird-cancer viruses in the MMR vaccine. Various micro-organisms in the anthrax vaccine. I've found potentially dangerous enzyme inhibitors in several vaccines. Duck, dog, and rabbit viruses in the rubella vaccine. Avian leucosis virus in the flu vaccine. Pestivirus in the MMR vaccine.

Q: Let me get this straight. These are all contaminants which don't belong in the vaccines.

A: That's right. And if you try to calculate what damage these contaminants can cause, well, we don't really know, because no testing has been done, or very little testing. It's a game of roulette. You take your chances. Also, most people don't know that some polio vaccines, adenovirus vaccines, rubella and hep A and measles vaccines have been made with aborted human fetal tissue. I have found what I believed were bacterial fragments and poliovirus in these vaccines from time to time -- which may have come from that fetal tissue. When you look for contaminants in vaccines, you can come up with material that IS puzzling. You know it shouldn't be there, but you don't know exactly what you've got. I have found what I believed was a very small "fragment" of human hair and also human mucus. I have found what can only be called "foreign protein," which could mean almost anything. It could mean protein from viruses.

Q: Alarm bells are ringing all over the place.

A: How do you think I felt? Remember, this material is going into the bloodstream without passing through some of the ordinary immune defenses.

Q: How were your findings received?

A: Basically, it was, don't worry, this can't be helped. In making vaccines, you use various animals' tissue, and that's where this kind of contamination enters in. Of course, I'm not even mentioning the standard chemicals like formaldehyde, mercury, and aluminum which are purposely put into vaccines.

Q: This information is pretty staggering.

A: Yes. And I'm just mentioning some of the biological contaminants. Who knows how many others there are? Others we don't find because we don't think to look for them. If tissue from, say, a bird is used to make a vaccine, how many possible germs can be in that tissue? We have no idea.We have no idea what they might be, or what effects they could have on humans.

Q: And beyond the purity issue?

A: You are dealing with the basic faulty premise about vaccines. That they intricately stimulate the immune system to create the conditions for immunity from disease. That is the bad premise. It doesn't work that way. A vaccine is supposed to "create" antibodies which, indirectly, offer protection against disease. However, the immune system is much larger and more involved than antibodies and their related "killer cells."

Q: The immune system is?

A: The entire body, really. Plus the mind. It's all immune system, you might say. That is why you can have, in the middle of an epidemic, those individuals who remain healthy.

Q: So the level of general health is important.

A: More than important. Vital.

Q: How are vaccine statistics falsely presented?

A: There are many ways. For example, suppose that 25 people who have received the hepatitis B vaccine come down with hepatitis. Well, hep B is a liver disease. But you can call liver disease many things. You can change the diagnosis. Then, you've concealed the root cause of the problem.

Q: And that happens?

A: All the time. It HAS to happen, if the doctors automatically assume that people who get vaccines DO NOT come down with the diseases they are now supposed to be protected from. And that is exactly what doctors assume. You see, it's circular reasoning. It's a closed system. It admits no fault. No possible fault. If a person who gets a vaccine against hepatitis gets hepatitis, or gets some other disease, the automatic assumption is, this had nothing to do with the vaccine.

Q: In your years working in the vaccine establishment, how many doctors did you encounter who admitted that vaccines were a problem?

A: None. There were a few who privately questioned what they were doing. But they would never go public, even within their companies.

Q: What was the turning point for you?

A: I had a friend whose baby died after a DPT shot.

Q: Did you investigate?

A: Yes, informally. I found that this baby was completely healthy before the vaccination. There was no reason for his death, except the vaccine. That started my doubts. Of course, I wanted to believe that the baby had gotten a bad shot from a bad lot. But as I looked into this further, I found that was not the case in this instance. I was being drawn into a spiral of doubt that increased over time. I continued to investigate. I found that, contrary to what I thought, vaccines are not tested in a scientific way.

Q: What do you mean?

A: For example, no long-term studies are done on any vaccines. Long-term follow-up is not done in any careful way. Why? Because, again, the assumption is made that vaccines do not cause problems. So why should anyone check? On top of that, a vaccine reaction is defined so that all bad reactions are said to occur very soon after the shot is given. But that does not make sense.

Q: Why doesn't it make sense?

A: Because the vaccine obviously acts in the body for a long period of time after it is given. A reaction can be gradual. Deterioration can be gradual. Neurological problems can develop over time. They do in various conditions, even according to a conventional analysis. So why couldn't that be the case with vaccines? If chemical poisoning can occur gradually, why couldn't that be the case with a vaccine which contains mercury?

Q: And that is what you found?

A: Yes. You are dealing with correlations, most of the time.Correlations are not perfect. But if you get 500 parents whose children have suffered neurological damage during a one-year period after having a vaccine, this should be sufficient to spark off an intense investigation.

Q: Has it been enough?

A: No. Never. This tells you something right away.

Q: Which is?

A: The people doing the investigation are not really interested in looking at the facts. They assume that the vaccines are safe. So, when they do investigate, they invariably come up with exonerations of the vaccines. They say, "This vaccine is safe." But what do they base those judgments on? They base them on definitions and ideas which automatically rule out a condemnation of the vaccine.

Q: There are numerous cases where a vaccine campaign has failed. Where people have come down with the disease against which they were vaccinated.

A: Yes, there are many such instances. And there the evidence is simply ignored. It's discounted. The experts say, if they say anything at all, that this is just an isolated situation, but overall the vaccine has been shown to be safe. But if you add up all the vaccine campaigns where damage and disease have occurred, you realize that these are NOT isolated situations.

Q: Did you ever discuss what we are talking about here with colleagues, when you were still working in the vaccine establishment?

A: Yes I did.

Q: What happened?

A: Several times I was told to keep quiet. It was made clear that I should go back to work and forget my misgivings. On a few occasions, I encountered fear. Colleagues tried to avoid me. They felt they could be labeled with "guilt by association." All in all, though, I behaved myself.I made sure I didn't create problems for myself.

Q: If vaccines actually do harm, why are they given?

A: First of all, there is no "if." They do harm. It becomes a more difficult question to decide whether they do harm in those people who seem to show no harm. Then you are dealing with the kind of research which should be done, but isn't. Researchers should be probing to discover a kind of map, or flow chart, which shows exactly what vaccines do in the body from the moment they enter. This research has not been done. As to why they are given, we could sit here for two days and discuss all the reasons. As you've said many times, at different layers of the system people have their motives. Money, fear of losing a job, the desire to win brownie points, prestige, awards, promotion, misguided idealism, unthinking habit, and so on. But, at the highest levels of the medical cartel, vaccines are a top priority because they cause a weakening of the immune system. I know that may be hard to accept, but it's true. The medical cartel, at the highest level, is not out to help people, it is out to harm them, to weaken them. To kill them. At one point in my career, I had a long conversation with a man who occupied a high government position in an African nation. He told me that he was well aware of this. He told me that WHO is a front for these depopulation interests. There is an underground, shall we say, in Africa, made up of various officials who are earnestly trying to change the lot of the poor. This network of people knows what is going on. They know that vaccines have been used, and are being used, to destroy their countries, to make them ripe for takeover by globalist powers. I have had the opportunity to speak with several of these people from this network.

Q: Is Thabo Mbeki, the president of South Africa, aware of the situation?

A: I would say he is partially aware. Perhaps he is not utterly convinced, but he is on the way to realizing the whole truth. He already knows that HIV is a hoax. He knows that the AIDS drugs are poisons which destroy the immune system. He also knows that if he speaks out, in any way, about the vaccine issue, he will be branded a lunatic. He has enough trouble after his stand on the AIDS issue.

Q: This network you speak of.

A: It has accumulated a huge amount of information about vaccines. The question is, how is a successful strategy going to be mounted? For these people, that is a difficult issue.

Q: And in the industrialized nations?

A: The medical cartel has a stranglehold, but it is diminishing. Mainly because people have the freedom to question medicines. However, if the choice issue [the right to take or reject any medicine] does not gather steam, these coming mandates about vaccines against biowarefare germs are going to win out. This is an important time.

Q: The furor over the hepatits B vaccine seems one good avenue.

A: I think so, yes. To say that babies must have the vaccine-and then in the next breath, admitting that a person gets hep B from sexual contacts and shared needles -- is a ridiculous juxtaposition. Medical authorities try to cover themselves by saying that 20,000 or so children in the US get hep B every year from "unknown causes," and that's why every baby must have the vaccine. I dispute that 20,00 figure and the so-called studies that back it up.

Q: Andrew Wakefield, the British MD who uncovered the link between the MMR vaccine and autism, has just been fired from his job in a London hospital.

A: Yes. Wakefield performed a great service. His correlations between the vaccine and autism are stunning. Perhaps you know that Tony Blair's wife is involved with alternative health. There is the possibility that their child has not been given the MMR. Blair recently side-stepped the question in press interviews, and made it seem that he was simply objecting to invasive questioning of his "personal and family life." In any event, I believe his wife has been muzzled. I think, if given the chance, she would at least say she is sympathetic to all the families who have come forward and stated that their children were severely damaged by the MMR.

Q: British reporters should try to get through to her.

A: They have been trying. But I think she has made a deal with her husband to keep quiet, no matter what. She could do a great deal of good if she breaks her promise. I have been told she is under pressure, and not just from her husband. At the level she occupies, MI6 and British health authorities get into the act. It is thought of as a matter of national security.

Q: Well, it is national security, once you understand the medical cartel.

A: It is global security. The cartel operates in every nation. It zealously guards the sanctity of vaccines. Questioning these vaccines is on the same level as a Vatican bishop questioning the sanctity of the sacrament of the Eucharist in the Catholic Church.

Q: I know that a Hollywood celebrity stating publicly that he will not take a vaccine is committing career suicide.

A: Hollywood is linked very powerfully to the medical cartel. There are several reasons, but one of them is simply that an actor who is famous can draw a huge amount of publicity if he says ANYTHING. In 1992, I was present at your demonstration against the FDA in downtown Los Angeles. One or two actors spoke against the FDA. Since that time, you would be hard pressed to find an actor who has spoken out in any way against the medical cartel.

Q: Within the National Institutes of Health, what is the mood, what is the basic frame of mind?

A: People are competing for research monies. The last thing they think about is challenging the status quo. They are already in an intramural war for that money. They don't need more trouble. This is a very insulated system. It depends on the idea that, by and large, modern medicine is very successful on every frontier. To admit systemic problems in any area is to cast doubt on the whole enterprise. You might therefore think that NIH is the last place one should think about holding demonstrations. But just the reverse is true. If five thousand people showed up there demanding an accounting of the actual benefits of that research system, demanding to know what real health benefits have been conferred on the public from the billions of wasted dollars funneled to that facility, something might start. A spark might go off. You might get, with further demonstrations, all sorts of fall-out. Researchers -- a few -- might start leaking information.

Q: A good idea.

A: People in suits standing as close to the buildings as the police will allow. People in business suits, in jogging suits, mothers and babies. Well-off people. Poor people. All sorts of people.

Q: What about the combined destructive power of a number of vaccines given to babies these days?

A: It is a travesty and a crime. There are no real studies of any depth which have been done on that. Again, the assumption is made that vaccines are safe, and therefore any number of vaccines given together are safe as well. But the truth is, vaccines are not safe. Therefore the potential damage increases when you give many of them in a short time period.

Q: Then we have the fall flu season.

A: Yes. As if only in the autumn do these germs float in to the US from Asia. The public swallows that premise. If it happens in April, it is a bad cold. If it happens in October, it is the flu.

Q: Do you regret having worked all those years in the vaccine field?

A: Yes. But after this interview, I'll regret it a little less. And I work in other ways. I give out information to certain people, when I think they will use it well.

Q: What is one thing you want the public to understand?

A: That the burden of proof in establishing the safety and efficacy of vaccines is on the people who manufacture and license them for public use. Just that. The burden of proof is not on you or me. And for proof you need well-designed long-term studies. You need extensive follow-up. You need to interview mothers and pay attention to what mothers say about their babies and what happens to them after vaccination. You need all these things. The things that are not there.

Q: The things that are not there.

A: Yes.

Q: To avoid any confusion, I'd like you to review, once more, the disease problems that vaccines can cause. Which diseases, how that happens.

A: We are basically talking about two potential harmful outcomes. One, the person gets the disease from the vaccine. He gets the disease which the vaccine is supposed to protect him from. Because, some version of the disease is in the vaccine to begin with. Or two, he doesn't get THAT disease, but at some later time, maybe right away, maybe not, he develops another condition which is caused by the vaccine. That condition could be autism, what's called autism, or it could be some other disease like meningitis. He could become mentally disabled.

Q: Is there any way to compare the relative frequency of these different outcomes?

A: No. Because the follow-up is poor. We can only guess. If you ask, out of a population of a hundred thousand children who get a measles vaccine, how many get the measles, and how many develop other problems from the vaccine, there is a no reliable answer. That is what I'm saying. Vaccines are superstitions. And with superstitions, you don't get facts you can use. You only get stories, most of which are designed to enforce the superstition. But, from many vaccine campaigns, we can piece together a narrative that does reveal some very disturbing things. People have been harmed. The harm is real, and it can be deep and it can mean death. The harm is NOT limited to a few cases, as we have been led to believe.In the US, there are groups of mothers who are testifying about autism and childhood vaccines. They are coming forward and standing up at meetings.They are essentially trying to fill in the gap that has been created by the researchers and doctors who turn their backs on the whole thing.

Q: Let me ask you this. If you took a child in, say, Boston and you raised that child with good nutritious food and he exercised every day and he was loved by his parents, and he didn't get the measles vaccine, what would be his health status compared with the average child in Boston who eats poorly and watches five hours of TV a day and gets the measles vaccine?

A: Of course there are many factors involved, but I would bet on the better health status for the first child. If he gets measles, if he gets it when he is nine, the chances are it will be much lighter than the measles the second child might get. I would bet on the first child every time.

Q: How long did you work with vaccines?

A: A long time. Longer than ten years.

Q: Looking back now, can you recall any good reason to say that vaccines are successful?

A: No, I can't. If I had a child now, the last thing I would allow is vaccination. I would move out of the state if I had to. I would change the family name. I would disappear. With my family. I'm not saying it would come to that. There are ways to sidestep the system with grace, if you know how to act. There are exemptions you can declare, in every state, based on religious and/or philosophic views. But if push came to shove, I would go on the move.

Q: And yet there are children everywhere who do get vaccines and appear to be healthy.

A: The operative word is "appear." What about all the children who can't focus on their studies? What about the children who have tantrums from time to time? What about the children who are not quite in possession of all their mental faculties? I know there are many causes for these things, but vaccines are one cause. I would not take the chance. I see no reason to take the chance. And frankly, I see no reason to allow the government to have the last word. Government medicine is, from my experience, often a contradiction in terms. You get one or the other, but not both.

Q: So we come to the level playing field.

A: Yes. Allow those who want the vaccines to take them. Allow the dissidents to decline to take them. But, as I said earlier, there is no level playing field if the field is strewn with lies. And when babies are involved, you have parents making all the decisions. Those parents need a heavy dose of truth. What about the child I spoke of who died from the DPT shot? What information did his parents act on? I can tell you it was heavily weighted. It was not real information.

Q: Medical PR people, in concert with the press, scare the hell out of parents with dire scenarios about what will happen if their kids don't get shots.

A: They make it seem a crime to refuse the vaccine. They equate it with bad parenting. You fight that with better information. It is always a challenge to buck the authorities. And only you can decide whether to do it. It is every person's responsibility to make up his mind. The medical cartel likes that bet. It is betting that the fear will win.

Dr. Mark Randall is the pseudonym of a vaccine researcher who worked for many years in the labs of major pharmaceutical houses and the US government's National Institutes of Health.

Mark retired during the last decade. He says he was "disgusted with what he discovered about vaccines."

As you know, since the beginning of nomorefakenews, I have been launching an attack against non-scientific and dangerous assertions about the safety and efficacy of vaccines.

Mark has been one of my sources.

He is a little reluctant to speak out, even under the cover of anonymity, but with the current push to make vaccines mandatory -- with penalties like quarantine lurking in the wings -- he has decided to break his silence.

He lives comfortably in retirement, but like many of my long-time sources, he has developed a conscience about his former work. Mark is well aware of the scope of the medical cartel and its goals of depopulation, mind control, and general debilitation of populations.

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
One long post deserves another. There are undoubtedly many downsides to the use of vaccines. But how else can you completely eliminate a pathogen that has human beings as its host? The statement that smallpox was eliminated by the improvements in living standards is ludicrous. Tell that to the American Indians who were grateful for the blankets given to them by the Puritan pilgrims.

The following is By JOHN SEVER of statnews
Medicine and public health lost a luminary 25 years ago this week with the death of Dr. Albert Sabin. During his life, Sabin became a household name, famous the world over for his development of the oral polio vaccine. He was also a role model for many clinicians and researchers because he refused to patent the vaccine.
I recall a conversation with Sabin at a medical conference in Miami in the early 1960s. My wife and I had come down to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. Sabin, sitting alone having his toast and coffee, motioned us over and invited us to join him. He had something he wanted to talk about that he thought I might find interesting, as we were both involved in work on vaccines. What he described went far beyond interesting.
In those days, children in the United States were immunized much the same way they are now: individually, on a schedule determined by a child’s age. But in Cuba, Sabin told me, they’d done it differently. In a country without reliable refrigeration, it didn’t make sense to try to store perishable vaccine in every hospital and clinic. Instead, the health authorities had decided to vaccinate the entire country in one fell swoop — all of the children in a matter of just a few days. Six months later, they came back and did it again.
The results were as spectacular as they were unexpected. By vaccinating all the children simultaneously, Cuba had not only protected each vaccinated child but deprived the virus of all of its potential carriers. Cuba, he told me, had eliminated polio.
he words were electrifying. We were only a few years out from the era of unstoppable polio epidemics in the United States and elsewhere. At that time, no disease had ever been eradicated. But there before me was Albert Sabin, sipping his coffee, saying that if it had been done in one country, “we might be able to do it everywhere.”
For the next 30 years, Sabin pursued this possibility as single-mindedly as he had once pursued the vaccine itself. He traveled the world, conferring with governments and experts, and wrote paper after paper that meticulously explored the mechanisms by which polio might be defeated. Two elements, he said, were the keys to success: the use of the oral vaccine, and the need to administer it to an entire population at once.
AP_5982 (1).jpg

In this 1959 photo, Dr. Albert Sabin (right), whose live polio vaccine was then being tested extensively throughout the world, is shown at Cincinnati’s Children’s Convalescent Hospital with Mark Stacey, 5, who had contracted paralytic polio a few months earlier. With them is Dr. Walter Langsam, president of the University of Cincinnati.
The obstacles, however, were enormous. The cost, the logistics, the army of workers needed to vaccinate millions of children at a time — who would ever take it on?
In 1979, the president of Rotary International, a global humanitarian service organization, called me at the National Institutes of Health, where I was then working. He wanted to know what large-scale humanitarian effort might be accomplished by an organization with, at that time, just under a million members in most of the world’s countries. My mind immediately flashed back to that morning in Miami, and I said, “Eradicate polio.”
Rotary committed to doing just that, going on to become a spearheading partner of what is today the Global Polio Eradication Initiative. With the support of national governments and using the technique of mass immunization, this initiative — now made up of Rotary, the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, UNICEF, and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation — has reduced the number of children paralyzed by wild poliovirus from 350,000 in 1988 to just 22 cases last year. We have every expectation that the number will soon drop to zero.
Through this extensive partnership, Sabin’s spark of breathtaking ambition flamed into a beacon of cooperation, professionalism, and hope. When its work is done, and the world is free of polio, the achievement will be a testament not only to the vision and determination of one man, but also to the ability of a world united in compassion to determine its own future.
ohn Sever, M.D., is vice chair of Rotary’s International PolioPlus Committee, and former chief of infectious diseases at the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke.

Bigjon

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Symptoms from Arsenic or DDT are identical to Poliomyelitis.

The video details will explain that the shots actually help cause Polio.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
View attachment 100083
Here is an item that is absolutely essential if you are making colloidal silver. It will cost you less than three dollars, including postage. That is an incredible bargain. I could not even pay for the shipping to you for that amount of money, here in the good old USA. Does this mean that there is something out of kilter in our trade relations with China? Probably, but that should not be your concern. What should concern you is the fact that there are so many people trying to sell you colloidal silver generators, making all kinds of claims. What you really need to know about your generator is what is the ionic PPM that it produces and if the water is still clear.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Digital-LC...702353&hash=item2f1164ab2d:g:99YAAOSw2xRYa3Q4
Got another link? that one's dead due to "error on the listing"

GOLDBRIX

Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Louky, Go back through the history of the thread. I know Abe. has posted similar EC machines from "Dbay" those sellers may still be running. (Some w/ Pics).
You can always browse "Dbay" for "EC Meters and EC / TDS Meters".

Best of Luck,
Gb

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Got another link? that one's dead due to "error on the listing"
My guess is that error in the listing was the seller incorrectly converted from yuan to dollars, so he priced it too low. Amazon has lots of choices in the $10-15 range.

abeland1

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
A lot of people are still using a bubbling system to make colloidal silver. Bubbler systems do make a form of colloidal silver. It is patently inferior to what we have learned to make, known as EIS, on this thread. Let's have a look at what you're bubbling through your water:
0a34f9dc-dust-mite_06j07a06j07a000000.jpeg

1. Dust Mites
The carcasses of these tiny critters abound in bedding, upholstery, and pillows but dust mites are plentiful in the air you breathe, too. At any given time, tens of thousands of them are circulating through the typical American home. If yours is one of them, then you and your family could be at risk for symptoms like sneezing, watery eyes, and congestion. That’s because the body parts and fecal matter of dust mites are potent allergens.
d2a469c6-moldwall_0a606s0a506r000000.jpg

2. Mold
Mold spores are extremely common in indoor air. Fortunately, must kinds of mold aren’t deadly, but the mold spores in your home’s air can still aggravate asthma and allergies. According to a study published in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences, there may even be a connection between mold exposure and decreased immune system function.
d7315788-dust_094063094062000000.jpg

3. Dust
Every time you walk across the floor or even touch any object in your home, you’re stirring up dust. And that means that it’s ending up in the lungs of everyone who lives in your home – including your spouse and kids. Dust particles contribute to allergies, sneezing, congestion, and a host of other symptoms and illnesses.
41c12cc6-otherallergen_0bf05q0bf05q000000.jpg

4. Other Allergens
In addition to the contaminants listed above, there could be dozens of other allergens – like smoke, pet dander, or pollen - in the air you breathe every day. These particles can trigger a long list of allergic symptoms…

Here is how you can convert your bubbler system to a colloidal silver generator that will make the clear, ionic EIS that we strive for in this thread. What you need will cost you under five dollars, including shipping. You may already have a multimeter, in which case if it has a 2V DC range, you can use. Be sure to buy the resistor assortment that is indicated. There are some Chinese sellers who sell resistor assortments (so-called) that have only one or two values. Get the one indicated.
Your generator will probably be supplied with a common wallwart which are available in 9, 12, 15, 18, and 24 V. The voltage will determine what resistor value you will end up using. The amount of silver wire or strips will also be a factor. The distance between the electrodes will be a factor the higher the voltage, the higher the resistance required. The lower the amount of silver, the higher resistance needed.
You will need to make sure the Wallwart is unplugged. Somewhere between Wallwart the generator, strip the insulation back, revealing two wires. They will be two different colors. Leave one color wire alone. Cut the other wire and stripped back some insulation at the ends. Put a 1K and 100 K resistor in series and connect them between them. The 1Kresistor, with the multimeter set on the 2 V DC range and the probes connected across it, will indicate the current in the circuit in microamps. You might want to make a couple of little loops on the 1K resistor to hold the multimeter tips.
Take the bubbler out of the system, including the tube. A laser pointer would be handy at this stage but is not necessary. Just run the first batch until it turns yellow. Record how much time was involved. If you think it should be faster, put another 100 K resistor in parallel with the other 100 K. This brings the resistance down to 50 K and should double the current, taking much less time to turn yellow. If you don't mind waiting until the next day, you will eventually find the resistance value that will enable you to have an over 10 PPM ionic and a completely clear solution. You should also buy the EC meter as featured in a previous post to check your results.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/LCD-AC-DC-...hash=item48a7f30786:m:mT78Q4VXAePPTp_7GRwGwLg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/300Pcs-30-...043882&hash=item5b3c613870:g:UvsAAOSwgkRVSIDQ

Give it a try and let us know how it turns out. You have nothing to lose but your silver oxide.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Off topic, but what's the logic on the alt med's subforum being located in the "daily news/economy" forum? I can never find it. First place I always go is the survival preps forum. Then I end up having to search, "colloidal" just to get in here. lol