• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The begged, borrowed, stole, then demanded Biden run.

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
It's becoming clearer to me that the only reason Biden is running is because he is the only one who can save them. Biden didn't want to run.
He knows he is truly a doddering and feeble man.
He knows his sons business dealings would be the tip of the spear used against him.
He knows he would rather retire.
He knows he can't beat Trump on a debate stage.
He knows Hillary, Holder, Kenyan et all are crooked.

He is their savior. He is the last one who can defend them. He is the one who knows their deeds and can stave off further attack.

Boy Howdy, if that's all they got they are gonna fail.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
When political parties realize they are going to lose presidential elections they intentional put up sacrificial candidates. I think this is what Biden is. After he loses the race for president his political career will be over.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'm Libertarian, so I've got no dog in the DemonCrap Party race, but I just don't see Joey or Bernie making it to the finish line. There are too many brainwashed Dems who will refuse to nominate a rich old career politician establishment white guy.

The more boxes checked the better to find the ideal identity politics candidate: young, woman, black, Hispanic, phony native American, gay, 6 toes on the left foot, whatever.