• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

the beginning of the end for us healthcare workers... Houston Methodist hospital employees required to get the Covid vaccine

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
lets pray it doesn't come to that. Isn't this a mess? I have been praying on it a lot and I think Im suppose to make a stand. At least not go down without a fight.
Make a stand?
Have you ruled out strategic re-location to South America or Central America?

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
lets pray it doesn't come to that. Isn't this a mess? I have been praying on it a lot and I think Im suppose to make a stand. At least not go down without a fight.
There are 2 basic general choices:
A) Stay
B) Leave

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
suggestion:
Do Not Quit

that job is yours, for now, if you abandoned it, it's no longer your

keep the job, but, if the writing is on the wall, begin to play antagonist, don't just walk away, make a mark, leave them with some things to think about

as Helen Reddy once said:
I Am Woman, Don't Fk With Me!

:green tea:

'termination' when compared to those who 'quit', is a better position to be in when it comes to being a conscientious objector

Quitting leaves others behind...and attitude, soft and quiet and precise...(you already know this, i'm sure)

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Was thinking about how do you find someone to just shoot the vax into the trash. Show up with $1000 cash and offer it to the nurse then bolt until you find one.

Anybody find a spot selling vax cards?
Vax cards might work for the local grocery, the medical industrial complex has electronic medical records that can be pulled up at any clinic, hospital, pharmacy. They already know who has or has not been jabbed.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I know I keep saying nothing surprises me but this hits hard. How can a experimental vaccine be required. I have the option of quitting but most healthcare workers don't. I'm just heart sick :(

The Houston Methodist hospital system in Texas will soon require its 26,000 employees get the Covid-19 vaccine, in what a spokeswoman said appears to be the first such move by a large U.S. hospital system.
The development was shared in an email Chief Executive Officer Marc Boom sent to managers on Wednesday. It gave them until mid-April to get “at least one dose of a Covid-19 vaccine or get an approved exemption.” No deadline for all employees was given in the email.
About 95% of management and all executives have received vaccines to date, compared with about 83% of employees, including everyone from doctors and nurses to cafeteria workers, according to Boom’s email. Religious and medical exemptions will be allowed in “very rare cases,” according to a document outlining frequently asked question s that was linked in the email.

“As part of Houston Methodist management, we must lead by example and get vaccinated ourselves,” Boom wrote. “Thank you for getting vaccinated and thank you for leading your staff to make the right decision to help protect our patients.”

Whether to mandate coronavirus shots is a question a broad swathe of employers are grappling with. Houston Methodist’s move comes at a time when experts say it’s not clear whether Covid-19 vaccines can, or should, be mandated. A central issue is that the shots now available have only received emergency-use authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and not a standard approval, a lengthier and more comprehensive process.

Full Approval​

Nancy Foster, the American Hospital Association’s vice president of quality and patient safety policy, said that while hospitals and health systems are recommending vaccines for both their staff and the public, most will likely wait to decide about making it mandatory until the vaccines “receive full approval from the FDA, which has not happened yet.”

Amy Rose, a Houston Methodist spokeswoman, said that employment laws at both the state and federal level allow private institutions to mandate vaccines, and don’t make distinctions around those that have been approved versus authorized on an emergency basis.
Approved exemption. Choose your ammo and dont stop firing until you win or they lose.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Vax cards might work for the local grocery, the medical industrial complex has electronic medical records that can be pulled up at any clinic, hospital, pharmacy. They already know who has or has not been jabbed.
The system will be very hard to beat.
A fake vax card will probably get you arrested at the grocery store.
I am open to hearing ideas...

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Basic Choices:
A) Stay
B) Leave
And it is a very tough choice.

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Make a stand?
Have you ruled out strategic re-location to South America or Central America?
No Bueno, South America, Central America novel inoculation roll out is more aggressive than the USA.

Natural news had a web post where they recommend some supplements that might work to neutralize the experimental mRna injection. Take it with a grain of salt, but for someone that has already been jabbed, it might feel like they are doing something instead of waiting for a longer term reaction.

The list of supplements mentioned were, Iodine, Zinc, Quercetin, Supercharged C60 and PQQ ( pyrroloquindine quinine).

Time is the best ally in this situation. If the few scientists that were brave enough to contradict the vax narrative are correct in their assessment ,millions will be injured or dead in the coming months and year. The Good news is Experimental Vax "hesitancy" has surged among people after the J and J reported deaths. The more people that know personally someone injured or killed by these novel injections the less likely the next round of "booster shots to combat the mutants" will have as many takers and more resistors. The sociopaths know this and why they are pushing hard for everyone to get jabbed now or eventually it will get messy if they try to force it.

Last edited:

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
It's an intra-muscular sub-cutaneous shot, right? Not infra-veinous? So....

Go to the costume shop or the special effects shop and get some skin-toned "fake limb or "fake-fat", strap it on,... and get THAT injected...
I had actually thought of that :laughing:

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
No Bueno, South America, Central America novel inoculation roll out is more aggressive than the USA.

Natural news had a web post where they recommend some supplements that might work to neutralize the experimental mRna injection. Take it with a grain of salt, but for someone that has already been jabbed, it might feel like they are doing something instead of waiting for a longer term reaction.

The list of supplements mentioned were, Iodine, Zinc, Quercetin, Supercharged C60 and PQQ ( pyrroloquindine quinine).

Time is the best ally in this situation. If the few scientists that were brave enough to contradict the vax narrative are correct in their assessment ,millions will be injured or dead in the coming months and year. The Good news is Experimental Vax "hesitancy" has surged among people after the J and J reported deaths. The more people that know personally someone injured or killed by these novel injections the less likely the next round of "booster shots to combat the mutants" will have as many takers and more resistors. The sociopaths know this and why they are pushing hard for everyone to get jabbed now or eventually it will get messy if they try to force it.
I agree the longer we can delay it the better.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

What a asshat :mad:

The Daily 202: There’s a boom in fake coronavirus vaccine cards​

Image without a caption
By
Olivier Knox
April 19, 2021 at 11:32 a.m. EDT
with Mariana Alfaro
Welcome to The Daily 202 newsletter!
Tell your friends to sign up here.

American ingenuity in 2021 means being able to go online and listen to wind gusts on the surface of Mars while you buy a counterfeit paper coronavirus vaccination card, without ever getting an actual jab in the arm and the protections it brings.
The pandemic appears to have turned sizeable swaths of the public into nervous teenagers eagerly chasing rumors of easily obtained fake IDs, passports to a world otherwise closed to them for (hotly debated) reasons of public health.
Now, with the prospects businesses or states might require digital “vaccine passports” certifying the bearer has been inoculated against a virus that has killed nearly 570,000 Americans, some people apparently want to make sure refusing to get the shot(s) doesn’t come with any consequences for their shopping or travel.

An eBay listing offered customers an “Authentic CDC Vaccination Record Card” for $9.49 from eBay user “asianjackson,” using an account registered to a man who works as a pharmacist in the Chicago area. (Obtained by The Washington Post)
Experts say there are legitimate concerns about “vaccine passports” – the way they risk punishing underserved populations that cannot easily get vaccinated, for example, or the possibility government might fail to secure personal data, or use it for reasons not connected to the pandemic.

The counterfeit cards, however, raise the possibility of an unvaccinated person carrying the disease into a setting with people who cannot, for health reasons, be inoculated, and spreading the potentially deadly illness.

(We get it, you’re rebelling against a tyrannical government and pulling one over on the “deep state.” Just wear this shirt, Thomas Paine.)​

And yes, fake vaccination cards are really a thing.
My colleague Dan Diamond reported this weekend on the booming cottage industry of selling blank copies of the cards, which feature logos from the Department of Health and Human Services and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
“For months, officials have been a step behind the scammers, who have openly discussed strategies to fake the cards on social media, sold them on sites such as eBay and pulled blank photos off state websites. Federal officials’ decision to use paper cards that can be easily photocopied or even printed off a template, rather than a digital tracking system, worsened those risks.

’This is exactly the scenario that you want to guard against. It undermines the entire effort by having falsified cards out there,’ said Jennifer Kates, who oversees global health policy for the Kaiser Family Foundation and reviewed asianjackson’s eBay listings. ‘It certainly bolsters the argument for a digitized mechanism — which isn’t a tamper-proof system, but certainly a more secure one.’”
Federal officials last summer discussed using a digital approach, tracking shots by geographic area and keeping records on who had received what vaccine dose, Dan reported.

“But technical setbacks and time pressure forced the administration to rely instead on paper cards, which the CDC had positioned as a ‘fail-safe,’” one official told Dan.​

The black and white, 4-inch-by-3-inch cards are easily faked. They feature the cardholder’s name and birthdate, in addition to the logos. They also include the name of the vaccine maker (Pfizer, for instance), the lot number, and date and location the shot was given.

Fake cards have spread enough that the National Association of Attorneys General released a letter early this month, signed by more than 40 of its members, urging Twitter, eBay and Shopify to crack down on the practice.
“The false and deceptive marketing and sales of fake COVID vaccine cards threatens the health of our communities, slows progress in getting our residents protected from the virus, and are a violation of the laws of many states,” they wrote.
The online commerce sites should track ads or sales of blank or “fraudulently completed” cards, block efforts to make such sales, and preserve “the content, username, and actual user identity” of would-be sellers, they wrote.

The letter came days after the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center warned against buying counterfeit vaccination cards.​

“By misrepresenting yourself as vaccinated when entering schools, mass transit, workplaces, gyms, or places of worship, you put yourself and others around you at risk of contracting COVID-19,” the FBI warned.

Because of the federal logos, making the cards may also be a crime – punishable with a fine and up to five years in prison.
A recent (and admittedly cursory) online search turned up hundreds of sellers of plastic pouches for vaccination cards, but no actual cards (unless you count this template available on the Tennessee Department of Health website).
Other online options definitely gave off the trying-too-hard vibe of the “Official Photo Identification” I bought in New York’s Times Square at 18.
I mean, look at this.
Can this be fixed? Probably. But Dan’s reporting led to a sobering point:
“While state and local immunization registries do store individual coronavirus vaccination data, officials said there’s no current system that would allow businesses, schools and other organizations to easily check the databases to see if a visitor was presenting a falsified paper card.”

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
My wife plans on getting a medical exemption if the shot is required at her work. the dr already said shed give her one. reasons for the med exemption.....childhood epilepsy, and thick blood. Wife always has had to take blood thinners when shes had surgery in the past.

We also found a medical professional who would 'shoot it in the sink, and sign the paper', for cash of course.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Alex Jones reported that they are also going for a "soft kill",ie,, dead in 9 years (2030).

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
My wife plans on getting a medical exemption if the shot is required at her work. the dr already said shed give her one. reasons for the med exemption.....childhood epilepsy, and thick blood. Wife always has had to take blood thinners when shes had surgery in the past.

We also found a medical professional who would 'shoot it in the sink, and sign the paper', for cash of course.
Ordinary doctors are not allowed to give the vaccine in California.
Only mega centers, and, shots are not given by doctors in private.
They are given by technicians.
The system is a hard to beat.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
another idea --

stand your ground - previous flu shot gave you horrible x
threaten to sue if they fire you. or threaten to raise bloody hell with smear campaign against the company/people doing this
negotiate severance package, you agree not to sue, they agree to give you x if you leave quietly
walk away

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

sandblaster

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

True, my HK just returned from Panama a week early. Embassy stated that if she didn't leave now, could be stuck for a month or two.

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
True, my HK just returned from Panama a week early. Embassy stated that if she didn't leave now, could be stuck for a month or two.
Stuck by the Panamanians?
And why?

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
another idea --

stand your ground - previous flu shot gave you horrible x
threaten to sue if they fire you. or threaten to raise bloody hell with smear campaign against the company/people doing this
negotiate severance package, you agree not to sue, they agree to give you x if you leave quietly
walk away
And when they require the shot for travel driving shopping and banking?
Then what?

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Strike. My body, my choice. Dont like it, then you management pigs can come take over and nurse.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
And when they require the shot for travel driving shopping and banking?
Then what?

that's where your state gov must step up -- or remove the pols

mine, tx, isnt playing that game

good to see some separation between the states -- the original design creeping back in -- lockdowns, vax, vax passports, weed, baby killing, etc

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
People need to try to beat the system any and everyway possible. I think it's pretty oblivious at this point that the vaccines aren't for benevolent purposes. Arrested at a grocery store is better than allowing Bill Gates to murder you. Non-vax markets will appear. Resistance is not futile.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Arrested at a grocery store is better than allowing Bill Gates to murder you.
As a new criminal element those arrested will be vaxxed as a matter of process. There'll try to get us all any way they can

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
that's where your state gov must step up -- or remove the pols

mine, tx, isnt playing that game

good to see some separation between the states -- the original design creeping back in -- lockdowns, vax, vax passports, weed, baby killing, etc
The removal of all currently in power is the only answer and that can't be done at the 'voting' booth. If voting mattered it would already be banned. Everyone must see that charade for what it is by now!

I say this not as a joke but as a true and honest statement...

The Founders would have shot them all by now!

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
It's an intra-muscular sub-cutaneous shot, right? Not infra-veinous? So....

Go to the costume shop or the special effects shop and get some skin-toned "fake limb or "fake-fat", strap it on,... and get THAT injected...
Problem with that is the shot is perpendicular to your arm, not parallel to it (like it would be if drawing blood). So you would need to add about 3-4 inches of "fat" to your arm.

Usury

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
People need to try to beat the system any and everyway possible. I think it's pretty oblivious at this point that the vaccines aren't for benevolent purposes. Arrested at a grocery store is better than allowing Bill Gates to murder you. Non-vax markets will appear. Resistance is not futile.
I’d be more worried about the shot causing infertility. Especially with Gates public depopulation agenda.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Ill get that stat next time I work but I'm guessing we are at least 80 percent. As far as I know I am the only one in my department who has held out. :(
Then it looks like your department has achieved "herd immunity". Maybe you can try to argue that angle.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Check this link out.

Vaccines & The Law

"The law is clear. An experimental vaccine cannot be mandated. We want you to be armed with resources to advocate for yourself and your loved ones. Here is a letter template to utilize related to your employer or school attempting to mandate the Covid-19 experimental vaccine candidates. Please edit the portion in red, specific to you, and distribute. Send to principals, superintendents, department of education officials, managers, corporate officers, etc. Put everyone on notice! Send on your own or unite with others’ signatures in support of your movement. Informed and united people are truly the greatest threat to tyranny!"

pay dirt

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
More possible lock downs coming as cases are increasing. So they say.
Same in Colombia. The lock downs are the stick the Frankenstein shot is the carrot.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

The letter came days after the FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center warned against buying counterfeit vaccination cards.​

“By misrepresenting yourself as vaccinated when entering schools, mass transit, workplaces, gyms, or places of worship, you put yourself and others around you at risk of contracting COVID-19,” the FBI warned.
but if they are vaccinated why would they get infected??

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Check this link out.

Vaccines & The Law

"The law is clear. An experimental vaccine cannot be mandated. We want you to be armed with resources to advocate for yourself and your loved ones. Here is a letter template to utilize related to your employer or school attempting to mandate the Covid-19 experimental vaccine candidates. Please edit the portion in red, specific to you, and distribute. Send to principals, superintendents, department of education officials, managers, corporate officers, etc. Put everyone on notice! Send on your own or unite with others’ signatures in support of your movement. Informed and united people are truly the greatest threat to tyranny!"
That's a useful letter. Downloaded for possible future use.

Too bad "the law" doesn't really seem to matter anymore.

Atocha

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Its possible some from this hospital can find jobs elsewhere but if this spreads through all hospitals and healthcare facilities their career is over. This is so wrong. I'm feeling a tad hopeless at the moment. :(
Totally wrong coerce knowing it is not approved. I do not give informed consent. The critical thinkers are the ones questioning the narrative.. If they lose them, only non critical thinkers (morons/sheep)will be left.

I do not see me going to Methodists systems ever again....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score