• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

the beginning of the end for us healthcare workers... Houston Methodist hospital employees required to get the Covid vaccine

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
" later criticized by Boom for “putting themselves before the safety of our patients" So tired of this crap. In truth you would be more likely to spread covid if your symptoms were mild enough to pass off and you didn't stay home. Obviously I will be unemployed soon. Im just so disgusted with the lies and distortions.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

Only the pharmaceutical companies who produced the vaccines are immune from lawsuits.... any employer who wants to mandate all employees must be vaccinated with an experimental vaccine is opening themselves and their company up to lawsuits from the employees (if the employees know they can sue).

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Only the pharmaceutical companies who produced the vaccines are immune from lawsuits..
That's not what the form says that a person must sign in order to receive the vax. It explicitly states the person signing releases and holds harmless every person and entity that has anything to do with giving the vaccine.
....and that applies to a persons heirs too. If you get the vax and drop dead from it, it'll be "oopsies doodle, Next!"

You must agree to the following in order to get the vax.
....and this is only one small part of the total text.

"On behalf of the patient, the patient’s heirs and personal representatives, I hereby release and hold harmless each applicable Provider, its staff, agents, successors, divisions, affliates, subsidiaries, offcers, directors, contractors and employees from any and all liabilities or claims whether known or unknown arising out of, in connection with, or in any way related to the administration of the vaccine(s) listed above."
.....and a person also certifies that they understand the potential risks of receiving the vax and that they assume any and all risks, both known and unknown.

If you know of a way around it where an employer can be held liable, do tell.

Personally, I do not believe an employer should be able to mandate that all employees get any jab, let alone this one.
.....but if it's made a condition of employment, it may fly in court.
Although I think that most employers will hold off on requiring it as a condition of employment until the courts have their say, or at least until it's no longer under an EUA.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Looks like a smart lawyer could create a class action suit using the Nuremberg Code and a few other 'documents' to go after those companies....

Otherwise, one might have to start their own Home Health company...?

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
From the doctor website:

Date: April 12, 2021
To: Whom It May Concern:
Re: Covid-19 Experimental Vaccine Candidates

Any compulsory Covid-19 vaccination requirement is a violation of federal law. I urge you to advise all students that they have the right to refuse or to take any COVID-19 vaccine. Any other action is contrary to federal law.

Covid-19 Vaccines are Experimental.

Covid-19 vaccines are not approved by the FDA. The Covid-19 vaccines are only approved under an Emergency Use Authorization, for investigational use only.[1] Covid-19 vaccines lack requisite studies and are not approved medical treatment. The FDA’s guidance on emergency use authorization of medical products requires the FDA to “ensure that recipients are informed to the extent practicable given the applicable circumstances … That they have the option to accept or refuse the EUA product …”[2]

Title 21, Section 360bbb-3 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the “FD&C Act”) vests the Secretary of Health and Human Services with the permissive authority to grant Emergency Use Authorizations (“EUAs”) providing that appropriate conditions designed to ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed:

that the Secretary has authorized the emergency use of the product;

of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and

of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks. 1

The right to avoid the imposition of human experimentation is fundamental, rooted in the Nuremberg Code of 1947, has been ratified by the 1964 Declaration of Helsinki, and further codified in the United States Code of Federal Regulations. In addition to the United States regarding itself as bound by these provisions, these principles were adopted by the FDA in its regulations requiring the informed consent of human subjects for medical research. It is unlawful to conduct medical research, even in the case of an emergency, unless steps are taken to secure informed consent of all participants.[3]

The following Emergency Use Authorizations have been issued for Covid-19 vaccinations:

12/11/20 Moderna - FDA issued an EUA for emergency use of the Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccine for recipients 16 years of age or older.

12/18/20 Pfizer/BioNTech - FDA issued an EUA for emergency use of the Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA vaccine for recipients 18 years of age or older.

2/27/21 Johnson & Johnson - FDA issued an EUA for emergency use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine (aka Janssen vaccine) for recipients 18 years of age or older.

Each of the above EUAs was issued in conjunction with a similar Fact Sheet from the FDA. For example, the Janssen fact sheet contains the following notice:

“INFORMATION TO PROVIDE TO VACCINE RECIPIENTS/CAREGIVERS”

As the vaccination provider, you must communicate to the recipient or their caregiver, information consistent with the “Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers” (and provide a copy or direct the individual to the website to obtain the Fact Sheet) prior to the individual receiving the Janssen Covid-19 Vaccine, including:

FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Janssen Covid-19 Vaccine, which is not an FDA approved vaccine.

The recipient or their caregiver has the option to accept or refuse the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine.

The significant known and potential risks and benefits of the Janssen Covid-19 Vaccine, and the extent to which such risks and benefits are unknown.[4]

Clearly, any attempt to force anyone to take a Covid-19 vaccine is a violation of federal law and the conditions under which the Covid-19 vaccine has been authorized for use. The law is clear, experimental medical treatment cannot be mandated.

Businesses are not shielded from liability with experimental agents.

Under the 2005 PREP Act enacted by Congress, pharmaceutical companies that manufacture EUA vaccines are shielded from liability related to injuries and damages caused by their experimental agents. However, any employer, public school, or any other entity or person who mandates experimental vaccines on any human being is not protected from liability for any resulting harm. While vaccine manufacturers may be shielded from liability, your institution is not protected, and neither are you.[5]

You are hereby on notice that if you illegally or irresponsibly mandate EUA medical therapies on students, such as the experimental Covid-19 vaccine candidates, I may have no choice but to take legal action, and you may be personally liable for resulting harm.

I urge your institution to comply with the FD&C Act and the terms of the EUA and its accompanying Fact Sheet, and to advise all employees of their right to accept or refuse any Covid-19 vaccine. Any other course of action is contrary to federal law.

Thank you for your time and for protecting the best interest of your students.

Sincerely,

Sign Name Here

[1] https://ca.childrenshealthdefense.o...ildrens-Health-Defense-California-Chapter.pdf
[2] https://www.fda.gov/media/97321/download
[3] 21 CFR § 50.24
[4] www.janssencovid19vaccine.com
[5] https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...can-your-employer-make-you-get-covid-vaccine/

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
That's not what the form says that a person must sign in order to receive the vax. <snip>

If you know of a way around it where an employer can be held liable, do tell.

Don't sign on the dotted line. If you do not sign away your right and your employer fires you because of it, sue the hell out of them. Also, make a big stink about it in the local area/news so the people know what the company is doing. Companies don't like bad publicity. Ask Coca-Cola. LOL!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
FWIW
Speed up to 1.75x+

On -Duty Nurse Found Dead, Dr. Lee Merritt Speaks Out & NIH Studying Vaccine Reactions

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
From the doctor website:

Date: April 12, 2021
To: Whom It May Concern:
Re: Covid-19 Experimental Vaccine Candidates

Well there ya go. Good post.
All @Avalon should have to do if/when they say "get the vax or get out!", is to show them that, and all should be well.

and further codified in the United States Code of Federal Regulations.
You happen to know the Title and section?

It is unlawful to conduct medical research, even in the case of an emergency, unless steps are taken to secure informed consent of all participants.[3]
That's pretty much what the form ya gotta sign says you agree with. It's your personal declaration of informed consent that says you've been fully informed about, and want to get that which you are about to reveive. Hallelujah!

Janssen Covid-19 Vaccine, which is not an FDA approved vaccine.
Imho, that fact alone should be sufficient for anyone to agree that no one must take it.
.....but sadly, that's not how everyone thinks.

Clearly, any attempt to force anyone to take a Covid-19 vaccine is a violation of federal law and the conditions under which the Covid-19 vaccine has been authorized for use.
That word "forced" is where they get'cha sometimes. What you or I might see as forced, the gov and the courts may not. It may be seen as a voluntary act that is simply a condition in a voluntary agreement between two parties. Ie: if either party doesn't like the conditions, there's no further agreement between the two.

The law is clear, experimental medical treatment cannot be mandated.
Then we should be good to go.

Under the 2005 PREP Act enacted by Congress, pharmaceutical companies that manufacture EUA vaccines are shielded from liability related to injuries and damages caused by their experimental agents. However, any employer, public school, or any other entity or person who mandates experimental vaccines on any human being is not protected from liability for any resulting harm. While vaccine manufacturers may be shielded from liability, your institution is not protected, and neither are you.[5]
Do you know the exact part of the PREP Act that provides for the part in bold? I hadn't read the text of the law itself, but have read two summaries of it since reading about it in your post, but did not see anything specific about employers.
If a person is going to try using this info, it'd be nice to know specifically where it says that so it can be shown to people. Like a company's HR person, for example.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
What you or I might see as forced, the gov and the courts may not.

yep JK, you nailed that,

in that, you agree to work for a company and they agree to pay you x amount,
now they may require safety toe shoes, a condition of employment
they may require uniforms, a condition of employment
they may require a certain look, again a condition

if you agree to work for them, then you also agree to the conditions of employment, all perfectly legal,

now should they introduce this vax as a condition of employment, this too is protected as you are free to leave at any time ie it is voluntary on your part to agree or not.
no different than some .corp requiring mask wearing entering their store, you are free to enter with mask, or leave without, your choice.

and no black robe is siding with any slaves on this issue, class action or not

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
yep JK, you nailed that,

in that, you agree to work for a company and they agree to pay you x amount,
now they may require safety toe shoes, a condition of employment
they may require uniforms, a condition of employment
they may require a certain look, again a condition

if you agree to work for them, then you also agree to the conditions of employment, all perfectly legal,

now should they introduce this vax as a condition of employment, this too is protected as you are free to leave at any time ie it is voluntary on your part to agree or not.
no different than some .corp requiring mask wearing entering their store, you are free to enter with mask, or leave without, your choice.

and no black robe is siding with any slaves on this issue, class action or not
Putting something ON your body is different,or should be, than putting something IN your body....screw the black robes.

Evl Bnkr

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Mandating an experimental vaccine as a condition of employment (which is illegal - see above) is nothing like requiring use of safety equipment IMHO

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Silver Miner
Reaction score
This is interesting. I found the link on Jim Stone's web-site (in my view he is highly untrustworthy) - but the link appears to be real unless it's been hacked:

Screen shot attached in case the link gets removed/deleted:
1619534639356.png

Note that the pdf itself cannot be accessed (at least by me) - so maybe this is some sort of hoax?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well there ya go. Good post.
All @Avalon should have to do if/when they say "get the vax or get out!", is to show them that, and all should be well.

You happen to know the Title and section?

That's pretty much what the form ya gotta sign says you agree with. It's your personal declaration of informed consent that says you've been fully informed about, and want to get that which you are about to reveive. Hallelujah!

Imho, that fact alone should be sufficient for anyone to agree that no one must take it.
.....but sadly, that's not how everyone thinks.

That word "forced" is where they get'cha sometimes. What you or I might see as forced, the gov and the courts may not. It may be seen as a voluntary act that is simply a condition in a voluntary agreement between two parties. Ie: if either party doesn't like the conditions, there's no further agreement between the two.

Then we should be good to go.

Do you know the exact part of the PREP Act that provides for the part in bold? I hadn't read the text of the law itself, but have read two summaries of it since reading about it in your post, but did not see anything specific about employers.
If a person is going to try using this info, it'd be nice to know specifically where it says that so it can be shown to people. Like a company's HR person, for example.
Joe, I can't answer your questions as I am not the source of the info. You might try contacting the website that the document is on and ask them.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

ToBeSelfEvident

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
These may be useful for requesting for a vaccine exemption or building an unlawful termination case:

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

I am soooo ready to be outcast. Most people suck anyway! (present company excluded of course)

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

I am soooo ready to be outcast. Most people suck anyway! (present company excluded of course)
Me too. The only problem I might really ever have is if the grocery stores start requiring a vax card to shop in the stores. I am not growing my own food, yet. Don’t know that I’m up to it, actually and even if I was, living in a semi-rural area, I don’t have enough property to have cattle, hogs and chickens. Maybe a decent garden and some small livestock, like chickens and rabbits. My neighbors have chicken coops, so they certainly wouldn’t mind if I did that. But, if I brought in a couple of cows or hogs, I might get some grief over that. Just thinking out loud.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Me too. The only problem I might really ever have is if the grocery stores start requiring a vax card to shop in the stores.
Fortunately, the do deliver!

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Fortunately, the do deliver!
I might have to do that, or end up ordering and doing a pick up out front or wherever. The only problem is, I like to search and actually see what I’m buying. Especially meat and produce.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

CDC: Vaccinated people can gather, dine outdoors without masks​

BY AUSTIN LANDIS WASHINGTON, D.C.
UPDATED 1:05 PM ET APR. 27, 2021 PUBLISHED 12:17 PM ET APR. 27, 2021

Vaccinated Americans don’t have to wear a mask when they dine outdoors and gather with unvaccinated people outside, according to new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance published Tuesday.
According to the new guidelines, fully vaccinated people can unmask for the following:
  • Walking, running, hiking or biking outdoors alone or with members of your household
  • Attending a small outdoor gathering with fully vaccinated family and friends
  • Attending a small outdoor gathering with a mixture of fully vaccinated and unvaccinated people
  • Dining at an outdoor restaurant with friends from multiple households
“I hope this message is encouraging for you,” CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said in a briefing with health officials. “It shows just how powerful these vaccines are in our efforts to end this pandemic and why we are asking everyone to roll up their sleeves and get vaccinated.”
The CDC still recommends that vaccinated people avoid or wear a mask for large or crowded outdoor gatherings. The agency also recommends that everyone continue to wear a mask indoors, such as when at a restaurant, a hair salon, a movie theater or an indoor gathering of multiple households.
Previously, the CDC announced that vaccinated people could gather indoors with others who had gotten the shot and with unvaccinated people from a single household — both without wearing masks.
The new guidance expands the kind of outdoor activities that vaccinated people can do without a mask, specifically adding eating and gathering outside with unvaccinated people to the list.
More than half of U.S. adults — or about 141 million people — have gotten at least one shot of the vaccine, according to data from the CDC. Nearly 30% of the country’s population is fully vaccinated.
This week, the U.S. will distribute about 30 million doses of vaccine to states, tribes and territories, health officials said in a Tuesday briefing.
"We reminded governors that the federal government stands ready to help states put shots in the arms as quickly as possible," White House COVID-19 advisor Andy Slavitt said Tuesday. "We continue to conduct one-on-one sessions with their teams each day, throughout the week."
The Biden administration has secured enough doses of vaccine for all U.S. adults by the end of May.
Federal health officials lifted the pause on use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine last week, which adds to the number of available doses throughout the country. About 10 million J&J shots have been distributed but yet not administered, according to the CDC.
On Tuesday, the CDC also released a chart of recommended activities for both unvaccinated and vaccinated people, including the agency's new guidelines on outdoor activities.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Me too. The only problem I might really ever have is if the grocery stores start requiring a vax card to shop in the stores. I am not growing my own food, yet. Don’t know that I’m up to it, actually and even if I was, living in a semi-rural area, I don’t have enough property to have cattle, hogs and chickens. Maybe a decent garden and some small livestock, like chickens and rabbits. My neighbors have chicken coops, so they certainly wouldn’t mind if I did that. But, if I brought in a couple of cows or hogs, I might get some grief over that. Just thinking out loud.
Being outcast is freedom of choice without having to measure up to other's opinions. There'll be a lot of options available from like minded people when the vax card crap takes off so don't lose any sleep over it

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

Vaccinated Americans don’t have to wear a mask when they dine outdoors and gather with unvaccinated people outside, according to new Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance published Tuesday.
According to the new guidelines, fully vaccinated people can unmask for the following:
  • Walking, running, hiking or biking outdoors alone or with members of your household
  • Attending a small outdoor gathering with a mixture of fully vaccinated and unvaccinated people
“I hope this message is encouraging for you,” CDC Director Rochelle Walensky said in a briefing with health officials. “It shows just how powerful these vaccines are in our efforts to end this pandemic and why we are asking everyone to roll up their sleeves and get vaccinated.”
The CDC still recommends that vaccinated people avoid or wear a mask for large or crowded outdoor gatherings. The agency also recommends that everyone continue to wear a mask indoors, such as when at a restaurant, a hair salon, a movie theater or an indoor gathering of multiple households.
Previously, the CDC announced that vaccinated people could gather indoors with others who had gotten the shot and with unvaccinated people from a single household — both without wearing masks.
The new guidance expands the kind of outdoor activities that vaccinated people can do without a mask, specifically adding eating and gathering outside with unvaccinated people to the list.
More than half of U.S. adults — or about 141 million people — have gotten at least one shot of the vaccine, according to data from the CDC. Nearly 30% of the country’s population is fully vaccinated.
This week, the U.S. will distribute about 30 million doses of vaccine to states, tribes and territories, health officials said in a Tuesday briefing.
"We reminded governors that the federal government stands ready to help states put shots in the arms as quickly as possible," White House COVID-19 advisor Andy Slavitt said Tuesday. "We continue to conduct one-on-one sessions with their teams each day, throughout the week."
The Biden administration has secured enough doses of vaccine for all U.S. adults by the end of May.
Federal health officials lifted the pause on use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine last week, which adds to the number of available doses throughout the country. About 10 million J&J shots have been distributed but yet not administered, according to the CDC.
On Tuesday, the CDC also released a chart of recommended activities for both unvaccinated and vaccinated people, including the agency's new guidelines on outdoor activities.
Fuque the CDC!

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Fuque the CDC!
lol, I went to a indoor wedding this weekend. Not a mask in sight. I'm bummed today. The last few remaining friends and family got vaccinated this week. Now its just me, my husband and the girls. :( Like we said, I hope we are wrong. I just can't wrap my mind around people lining up for an experimental vaccine.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Mandating an experimental vaccine as a condition of employment (which is illegal - see above) is nothing like requiring use of safety equipment IMHO

appreciate the narrative, but remember how they are framing this also,

wear a mask to protect others around you,
get vaxed to protect others around you,

so yes, the leap can be made that it is indeed 'safety equip'

and as for experimental or otherwise, they declared a nat emergency, in that their powers get real broad, and they can operate virtually unimpeded

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
and as for experimental or otherwise, they declared a nat emergency, in that their powers get real broad, and they can operate virtually unimpeded
and that is what Alan Phillips noted antivax lawyer posted on his website. The same emergency status that rushed the vaccine will also be used to force people to take it. He didn't sound hopeful and that hurt my heart.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score

It's a lot easier once you quit caring what others think about you. Making decisions independently of the herd is a terrifying thing for most people.

WQFTruckster

Jolliest asshole this side of the nuthouse
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS

Oh, thank you CDC! We're not worthy!! :godfather

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Like we said, I hope we are wrong.
That remains to be seen.

I have this 'feeling' that in years to come people who 'vaxxed' will be dying from some 'other' disease and Big Pharma will point to the signature where you volunteered.

None of the 'pressure' by government edict will be mentioned, just that you stepped up and volunteered.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It's a lot easier once you quit caring what others think about you. Making decisions independently of the herd is a terrifying thing for most people.

thats it right there........

And when you make independent decisions, and they go like shit, you only have yourself to blame. Most folk cant hang with that. They need a scape goat.

Were in uncharted territory old son.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
thats it right there........

And when you make independent decisions, and they go like shit, you only have yourself to blame. Most folk cant hang with that. They need a scape goat.

Were in uncharted territory old son.

Indeed we are.
Un charted for sure.
State of Florida approaching or right at over 1/2 the entire state having took the sauce.

Attachments

• vaccine_report_latest.pdf
    114.6 KB · Views: 4

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Current 65 and up population ( best guess, ) 4.5 to 5 million
Shot stats from PDF posted above currently at 3.5+ million

Lookit that...3/4s
And check out this recent Denninger post

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
its not really about what others think for us. Its about our jobs and the possibility my granddaughter will not be able to go to school. That's coming next. Honestly its like everyday is a bad dream now. What new bullsh@t will the public eagerly line up for today?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
its not really about what others think for us. Its about our jobs and the possibility my granddaughter will not be able to go to school. That's coming next. Honestly its like everyday is a bad dream now. What new bullsh@t will the public eagerly line up for today?
Your granddaughter will be much better off home schooled or taking private lessons. Showing up to public school for indoctrination is no way to seek an education