• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

the beginning of the end for us healthcare workers... Houston Methodist hospital employees required to get the Covid vaccine

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
checking into options...

i'm thinking your employer's legal dept will advise management to stop the forced vax until that lawsuit is complete. continuing on that path is reckless and could open up your employer to many MANY lawsuits/settlements if that suit goes the nurse's way

seems most prudent to pause the force vax and sit back and watch what happens

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
i'm thinking your employer's legal dept will advise management to stop the forced vax until that lawsuit is complete. continuing on that path is reckless and could open up your employer to many MANY lawsuits/settlements if that suit goes the nurse's way

My hospital is state owned so they will go along with state regulations as opposed to a private. There are some bills being introduced to stop forced vaccination in NC but I am not hopeful as our state seems to love nazi rule.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Tell them you are the 'control group' for non vaxxers...

tigerwillow1

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
My hospital is state owned
This puts a new spin on it: Unlimited money to fight any opposition, and you'll be contributing money to oppose yourself. Something similar happened to me this year. An irrigation district we're in is doing something opposed by many of the members, some of who filed a suit to stop it. The district's first reaction was to raise our rates to fight their own patrons.

Voodoo

Midas Member
Midas Member
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Got to love monopoly's. Especially those created through government dictate.

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
My hospital is state owned so they will go along with state regulations as opposed to a private. There are some bills being introduced to stop forced vaccination in NC but I am not hopeful as our state seems to love nazi rule.
I hope you're not faced with a choice between your livelihood and risking your life. Have you considered retaining a lawyer to represent you in case it comes to that?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I hope you're not faced with a choice between your livelihood and risking your life. Have you considered retaining a lawyer to represent you in case it comes to that?
Alan Phillips noted antivax Lawyer who was disbarred is right up the road. https://vaccinerights.com/index.html
Not sure if he got his license back but he puts out info and has private consultations. He will be up to the minute on the ever changing rules and advise if its a fight that is feasible. I'm retirement age and I can go ahead and let them fire me. Its my daughter I am concerned about. She is a nonmedical state employee with auto immune issues who will not take this vaccine. Then how long do we have before the poor children are required to have it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm retirement age and I can go ahead and let them fire me.
I'd 'retire' before they fire you.... It looks better on the resume' if you ever decide to do something else....

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Avalon watch this video:

"THEY DON'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE US"​

In a Highwire exclusive, Del sits down with three healthcare workers who were on the frontline of Covid vaccine rollouts in America. In a candid and emotional interview, the three women go back to the day they received their vaccine, the severe reactions they endured starting just days after, and the complete denial the medical community has towards the groundswell of injured people looking for help.

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Avalon watch this video:

"THEY DON'T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE LIKE US"​

In a Highwire exclusive, Del sits down with three healthcare workers who were on the frontline of Covid vaccine rollouts in America. In a candid and emotional interview, the three women go back to the day they received their vaccine, the severe reactions they endured starting just days after, and the complete denial the medical community has towards the groundswell of injured people looking for help.

that made me sick. Those poor women have been cast aside and called nuts. Neurological issues are the most mysterious and difficult part of medicine. Its just wrong.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I would think your daughter should be able to get a medical exemption, if her conditions are documented.

lukdiver

Reaction score
that made me sick. Those poor women have been cast aside and called nuts. Neurological issues are the most mysterious and difficult part of medicine. Its just wrong.
These lawyers will write a letter about refusing vaccine. They (https://libertyfirst.legal/ ) are non-profit so I guess accept donations or they mention having your lawyer contact them. Also this website speaks about religious exemption letters, etc. ( https://www.thehealthyamerican.org/ ). You're correct about long-haulers being ignored by doctors, just spend some time on Reddit long-hauler chat board ( https://www.reddit.com/r/covidlonghaulers/ ). Of course any mention of 'ivermectin' on most of their boards is impossible but atleast they have a 'ivermectin' board (can't mention the vet forms). GL

Last edited:

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I would think your daughter should be able to get a medical exemption, if her conditions are documented
we can try but my experience with the flu shot is its damn near impossible. I'm wondering if there are some Drs friendlier with this idea and where do you find them. In the mean time hospitals employees who have serious allergies were told to be sure and bring their epi pens when vaccinated. They were assured there were teams to treat them if they went into anaphylactic shock. And when these people did need medical care after Covid vaccine 1 they were told to make sure and not skip shot 2. exactly what do you do with that mentality?

Avalon

Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
These lawyers will write a letter about refusing vaccine. They are non-profit so I guess accept donations or they mention having your lawyer contact them. GL
thank you