• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Candace Owens Show: Race in America

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score

The Candace Owens Show: Race in America​

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
the point he makes at 4:30

some people get it, some don’t. the ones who don’t get it I don’t associate with, regardless of color.

people my mothers age or older might have went through some real issues, if you’re my age or younger, even if there are issues, you should be able to navigate around it.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
the point he makes at 4:30

some people get it, some don’t. the ones who don’t get it I don’t associate with, regardless of color.

people my mothers age or older might have went through some real issues, if you’re my age or younger, even if there are issues, you should be able to navigate around it.
The youth need better role models. Simple.

Alton

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I really like Candice. Smart, pretty. Good thing for her I'm not fast enough to chase young'uns any more. Great show! Great guests! I know Candice does and I think ALL of her quests would agree is that still, today, life IS what you choose to make of it. Rich, poor, black, white, young, old, whether you have an innie or an outie, life remains what YOU choose to make of it.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion. I think Mrs. Owens is a coon. She has found a lane in cooning.

that’s not to say that I disagree with what she says often, but I trust her about as much as I’d trust Joel Osteen to teach me Christianity.

CopperSilverGold

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I really like Candice. Smart, pretty. Good thing for her I'm not fast enough to chase young'uns any more. Great show! Great guests! I know Candice does and I think ALL of her quests would agree is that still, today, life IS what you choose to make of it. Rich, poor, black, white, young, old, whether you have an innie or an outie, life remains what YOU choose to make of it.

I agree with all you said. I have thoroughly enjoyed every one of her videos that I have watched/listened to. It's refreshing. It doesn't hurt that she is easy on the eyes, but it's her content that really gives me a slimmer of hope for this country.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Wow. I hadda look that up.

-----------------------------------------------------
"Cooning" is when a self-hating African-American plays the fool for a White audience in exchange for the limited social acceptance the latter are willing to give within their racial hierarchy. Black people who act this way are referred to as "coons" by other disgusted Blacks, who view the behavior as treacherous in nature.
------------------------------------------------------

I can see your point. She may be doing just that. How can a white person know? What I see is a very articulate, poised, and knowledgeable lady.

(*snork*) But then, my beautiful Scottish Witch says that when it comes to pretty women, they could hit me in the face with a sack of horseshit, and the only thing I'd smell would be the seeds. :don't know:

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
If you're seeking a real intelligent person of color who's input can be truly respected and admired, here he is! He may not be as pretty as Candice but I think his message is much more effective and more pointed toward the real solution than hers.

The more we talk about 'racism' the more the hands of the cabal rub more furiously together

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
YUP, I tell people "We are ALL, in life, right where we want to be, plus or minus a little bit, and when it gets to where, WE don't like where WE are at, We will change it ourselves"! :finished:

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Unpopular opinion. I think Mrs. Owens is a coon. She has found a lane in cooning.

that’s not to say that I disagree with what she says often, but I trust her about as much as I’d trust Joel Osteen to teach me Christianity.

Yeah, well, Candace got her start in politics as a high school student by suing city of Stamford, CT for $37k because they didn't do enough against racist bullying by other high schoolers, including the mayor's son.

https://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Racist-threats-case-filed-by-Stamford-High-107476.php
Owens left school for six weeks, saying it was traumatic to attend with the alleged callers. She returned after Kopek was arrested in late March. Another teen was arrested later that spring. School officials would not say whether they disciplined Kopek after the arrest.

The lawsuit said the decision to delay suspensions amounted to a failure to protect Owens. The suit accused the city of violating the federal Title IX rule banning discrimination in schools that receive federal funding. The school system has "continued to do nothing to protect Ms. Owens from repeated harassment and intimidation by the young men and their friends," the suit stated.

Then she turns around and makes a career out of saying she was never adversely affected by racism.
Which is it Candace?
She plays the race card both ways, and is laughing all the way to the bank.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, well, Candace got her start in politics as a high school student by suing city of Stamford, CT for $37k because they didn't do enough against racist bullying by other high schoolers, including the mayor's son.

https://www.newstimes.com/news/article/Racist-threats-case-filed-by-Stamford-High-107476.php

Then she turns around and makes a career out of saying she was never adversely affected by racism.
Which is it Candace?

“sHe sHoUlD rUn fOr pReSiDeNt!!!!”

she thinks you’re retarded. The number of (white) people who have said this is appalling.

gnome

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
“sHe sHoUlD rUn fOr pReSiDeNt!!!!”

she thinks you’re retarded.
We'll she's not wrong about that!
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I think more she makes a point to show where raysism doesn't exist.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Without racism what would keep Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Al Farrakhan, BLM, The Black Caucus, the NAACP and Barack Obama relevant?

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score

Which is it Candace?
I didn't know that.
There is a lot of shit that I believed & did when I was young.
I believed what was on the TV & wanted to be "part of the action".
All that hippie peace love shit.
Anyway, has Candace in her new found spokesperson identity ever addressed her transition?

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
I didn't know that.
There is a lot of shit that I believed & did when I was young.
I believed what what was on the TV & wanted to be "part of the action".
All that hippie peace love shit.
Anyway, has Candace in her new found spokesperson identity ever addressed her transition?
Propaganda comes in all shapes, sizes and colors.