• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Compromised World Health Organization

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
Loving Life regular Fahrie Hassan blows the lid off the compromised World Health Organization.

Recorded 3 hour presentation.

PDF of slides.

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Compromised implies that it started off well and had good intentions... I contend that the WHO was born malevolent.

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I will NOT spend three hours on ANY video of (something). A short synopsis would be great. Thanks.

UcoOnca

Seeker
Reaction score
I will NOT spend three hours on ANY video of (something). A short synopsis would be great. Thanks.
May it be suggested, should it be more agreeable, to download and quickly peruse the PDFs, that's why they were posted.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
Ah, the attention span of a dachshund. It must suck to be you

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The 180 page pdf detailed endless donations and conflicts of interest. It was like reading a phone book. We already know this on the higher level. Pages 51 and 52 are interesting in that they state the WHO agenda on overcoming nations' sovereignity.