• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The dangerous assumption people are making about the COVID shots

BarnacleBob

Exoriare aliquis nostris ex ossibus ultor
Founding Member
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
An awful lot of people are making a very dangerous assumption about the COVID-19 jabs: that the manufacture of them is pristine. Everyone seems to tacitly accept that every vial of a given jab is perfect and identical to every other vial of the same thing and that it is delivered to the injection site in perfect condition. I don't think so.

Bad batches?

There are press reports of localized clusters of bad jab reactions, such as a huge spike in stillbirths in Scotland. See here and here. Scotland is not the only place. The U.S. has the same issues in some areas.

Japan had some real issues with the jab, and there was no way to talk about it without admitting there was a "bad batch."

Continued:

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Japan had some real issues with the jab, and there was no way to talk about it without admitting there was a "bad batch."

Fuck Pfizer.

If I fuck up at work or anyone else in this forum you sure as shit hear about it. What makes them so special? If anything they SHOULD be held to a HIGHER standard. Our Healthcare system is completely fuck3d!!!!!!

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
An awful lot of people are making a very dangerous assumption about the COVID-19 jabs: that the manufacture of them is pristine. Everyone seems to tacitly accept that every vial of a given jab is perfect and identical to every other vial of the same thing and that it is delivered to the injection site in perfect condition. I don't think so.

Bad batches?

There are press reports of localized clusters of bad jab reactions, such as a huge spike in stillbirths in Scotland. See here and here. Scotland is not the only place. The U.S. has the same issues in some areas.

Continued:

"Everyone seems to tacitly accept that every vial of a given jab is perfect and identical to every other vial of the same thing and that it is delivered to the injection site in perfect condition."

Is there a new definition for the word "Everybody" that I don't know about?

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
I think that the article/OP is referring to the Mudbloods whom are assuming this.

Purebloods know better!

jimswift

Silver Miner
Reaction score
Our Healthcare system
One of those assumptions....it's a full spectrum sick care system (from the food, drink, 'entertainment' down to the doctors and their drug pushing)
owned and run by corporations that are ultimately owned via Blackrock and Vanguard, which shows to be owned by the same 'ol globalist and families.

"Owned"

FoundingFathers

Founder
Founding Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I love how they say non-chalant that the Pfizer has to be kept at -50 degrees or something crazy like that as if that equivalent to keeping a beer cold in a cooler.

What if it's at -40 or -30 or zero or 10 degrees for an hour, or 30 minutes or 20 minutes? How is the temperature being monitored? Seems like a logistical nightmare with significant potential for spoiled lots.

Last edited:

clyderose

Reaction score
I love how they say non-chalant that the Pfizer has to be kept at -50 degrees or something crazy like that as if that equivalent to keeping a beer cold in a cooler.

What if it's at -40 or -30 or zero or 10 degrees for an hour, or 30 minutes or 20 minutes? How is the temperature being monitored? Seems like a logistical nightmare with significant potential for spoiled lots.
please skool me, because I really dont know. What type of freezer does it take to maintain -50f? does every Walgreens, outdoor jab tent, mobile shot van, door2door strike force, etc. have this equipment? there must be 100k+ vax sites in this country, who made and distributed all those freezers so fast?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
There's a bevy of intel coming out recently that shows the clear picture that Big Pharma is feasting upon the carcass of humanity.

It's their new profit model: Vaccines.

Those who have attempted to warn the people of this impending disaster have been met with untimely death - by accident or natural causes (wink nudge).

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Fuck Pfizer.
When I took my cat to the Veterinarian last week they told me the staff all took the Modema vaccine. There reason was Pfizer has really screwed up some Veterinary vaccines in the past and they don't trust them. Interesting.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

There are a list of options for cold storage. It can actually be stored in a refrigerator between 2-8C. For a longer time than in the freezer options.

storing medications at set temperatures is hardly new practice or requiring new equipment.

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Forgot to add the mistake.

The 'MISTAKE' everyone made is believing that the government and medical establishment had our best interests at heart.

The surprise is learning that they don't!