• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Dems are not in trouble, there is no 3rd party and insane liberal ideology runs the colleges and universities.

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
think about what you just said for a minute,

it should come to you,
Plank after plank the platforms of the present day "republican" party mirror the late 50's and early 60's democratic platforms- EXACTLY. Stop reading LABLES and read the INGREDIANTS .

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
I have and disagree with you,

don't disagree that kennedy was a keeper, but look at what happened to him, his brothers and his dad, along with grandkids

and look to who benefited

IMO, it is you who is refusing to see, but it is of no consequence to me, as it matters none

look who voted against slaves getting citizenship, against women voting rights, for SSN, for the great society, etc, etc, etc. Their history is very long as to who and what they really are. Who got us into WW2, Korean, Vietnam????

ohhh I get it, you think we should still have slaves, and women should shut up and get back in the kitchen,

my bad

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Kennedy was the best pres in my lifetime. He cut the head off the snake, and was killed doing it. And it was the DEMS which fought courageously against rabbi lincoln and the blue bellies.
If you liked Kennedy (I certainly did) and you care more about results than style points, then I'm going to predict you'll love Trump

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
I have and disagree with you,

don't disagree that kennedy was a keeper, but look at what happened to him, his brothers and his dad, along with grandkids

and look to who benefited

IMO, it is you who is refusing to see, but it is of no consequence to me, as it matters none

look who voted against slaves getting citizenship, against women voting rights, for SSN, for the great society, etc, etc, etc. Their history is very long as to who and what they really are. Who got us into WW2, Korean, Vietnam????

ohhh I get it, you think we should still have slaves, and women should shut up and get back in the kitchen,

my bad
But thats ALL pre 50's and mid to late 60's

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
come on man, now you are just arguing to try to make a point, when what was stated earlier is totally correct,

JFK and LBJ put us deep into the jungle,

Truman was pres at the beginning of the Korean

there are your 50's and 60's time of peace and tranquility

sure is interesting how people perceive history,

The war began on 25 June 1950 when North Korea invaded South Korea[41][42] following a series of clashes along the border.[43][44]

As a product of the Cold War between the Soviet Union and the United States, Korea had been split into two sovereign states. Both governments claimed to be the sole legitimate government of all of Korea, and neither accepted the border as permanent. The conflict escalated into open warfare when North Korean forces—supported by the Soviet Union and China—moved into the south on 25 June 1950.[45] The United Nations Security Council authorized the formation and dispatch of UN forces to Korea[46] to repel what was recognized as a North Korean invasion.[47][48] Twenty-one countries of the United Nations eventually contributed to the UN force, with the United States providing around 90% of the military personnel.[49]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

The Vietnam War (Vietnamese: Chiến tranh Việt Nam), also known as the Second Indochina War,[76] and in Vietnam as the Resistance War Against America (Vietnamese: Kháng chiến chống Mỹ) or simply the American War, was a conflict that occurred in Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia from 1 November 1955[A 1] to the fall of Saigon on 30 April 1975

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietnam_War

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
If the sheeple could be made to know that the republicans of today ARE the democrats of the 50's & early 60's, and the democrats of today are the radical communists of the same era all would be well. There really isnt a right wing party today.
What about this is untrue?

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
republicans of today ARE the democrats of the 50's & early 60's,

-----------------------

I can appreciate how you equate that, but I disagree

my point is the dems haven't changed from where they were,

it is a common representation put out there currently to mind fuck people into believing

JDRock

Seeker
Seeker
Actually they HAVE changed. Dramatically. From pro slavery to the chief suckers of the civil rights movement. From non interventionist kennedy to "find an excuse for war" johnson. From the anti communist macarthy to a REAL communist Obama.

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Kennedy was the best pres in my lifetime. He cut the head off the snake, and was killed doing it. And it was the DEMS which fought courageously against rabbi lincoln and the blue bellies.
This is what they killed him for... United States Notes

5-dollar-note.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
These are the freakin midterms and the crowds are off the hook

Start lining up a day ahead of time in Tennessee
D261C50E-8245-4ECC-B581-937B6461ADDF.jpeg

And today in Macon they are on the tarmac
C5AFEBA0-C3FA-44CE-908B-F9C2830DDB51.png

1016DF2B-CC1C-4C09-8DA5-2B49D4FA9C59.jpeg

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
ya know, when I go to twitter using the links I've seen on GIM2, it seems that the likely "Russian Bots" are pushing Anti-Trump or Dem messages. Funny, that.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And now Obama and Keith Ellison’s buddy is heard from on election eve

Calypso Louis leads “death to America chant” in Iran

799927E1-5EF4-45BE-ACF9-ECB55606C98F.jpeg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

G-khan

Founding Member
Founding Member
Last edited:

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Nothing is ever 'as reported' any more. After all the lies the MSM has been caught in I wonder how dumb you need to be to still listen to what they say
Plenty dumb, S. But that's what the left is - dumb. Dumber than many farm animals. and there are a lot of them. I listen to my ex and her delusional girlfriends on occasion. They are deranged; truly disturbed. do nothing but vomit CNN, Rachael Maddow, Michael Moore, MoveOn, etc etc etc.

Like I said, there are a lot of them. They're scared $hitless, and they will be out in force this time around.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
And now Obama and Keith Ellison’s buddy is heard from on election eve

Calypso Louis leads “death to America chant” in Iran

View attachment 115699
Odd ... As much as they hate us, these goat f*ckers never leave the US and move back to the litter box in the ME - do they ? Too much $$$ to be made on hatred and bigotry