• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
It's not just republicans going to those Trump rallies!

BP190917.jpg

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Taking all this in... my America has gone crazy. Unless there is some galactic-level hocus-pocus with vote counting in the next election, the Dem party will have gone the way of the Bull Moose party.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
From your keyboard to God's ear!

Unless there is some galactic-level hocus-pocus with vote counting in the next election, the Dem party will have gone the way of the Bull Moose party.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Taking all this in... my America has gone crazy. Unless there is some galactic-level hocus-pocus with vote counting in the next election, the Dem party will have gone the way of the Bull Moose party.
The "dems" have already left the building, replaced by prog/soc/comm party.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
they already have,
we have no borders, we have no spending constraints, we have no liberty, there is no one in jail, there are no pending court cases, etc.

tramp hasn't been able to accomplish anything other than 'not being the emailer'
When it was clear O' Bummer was no hope and his change was some skin color only, I posted, "could have just left the shrub in there for a 3rd term - nothing happens."

Nothing of really any major significance to liberty and justice seekers. He did increase the CIA's secret covert budget from 40B to 100B. His attempts to pass along those costs to anyone other than middle class workers and consumers has utterly failed. He should have studied Austrian economics, the middle class workers always pay, for everything.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
When it was clear O' Bummer was no hope and his change was some skin color only, I posted, "could have just left the shrub in there for a 3rd term - nothing happens."

Nothing of really any major significance to liberty and justice seekers. He did increase the CIA's secret covert budget from 40B to 100B. His attempts to pass along those costs to anyone other than middle class workers and consumers has utterly failed. He should have studied Austrian economics, the middle class workers always pay, for everything.
Guys, we gotta believe there is stuff happening in the background, beyond our sight, that Q is real, the white hats ARE in control and at some point Trump is going to release the kraken and the truth shall set us free!!! The alternative is too negative to contemplate.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Site Mgr
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Guys, we gotta believe there is stuff happening in the background, beyond our sight, that Q is real, the white hats ARE in control and at some point Trump is going to release the kraken and the truth shall set us free!!! The alternative is too negative to contemplate.
Nice to see you finally come around...

And you pretty much summed up the situation...

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
...Trump is going to release the kraken and the truth shall set us free!!! The alternative is too negative to contemplate.
Look, you were the one who coined the phrase, "nothing happens" so don't blame just only me if I'm constantly negative about the last few thousand years of slavery / half-slavery.

But yes, I've turned over a new leaf too. I just discovered that swamp creatures taste similar to lobster or crab. I'm totally on board.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Wall Street Democratic donors warn the party: We'll sit out, or back Trump, if you nominate Elizabeth Warren
https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2019/09/26...rs-may-back-trump-if-warren-is-nominated.html

In recent interviews of several big-money Democratic donors and fundraisers in the business community, CNBC has found that this opinion is becoming widely shared as Warren surges against Joe Biden.​
The reality is that we can't keep going down this path of wealth disparity...but the Gov has shaped American culture to be one of dependency on Gov programs (corporations including) and "education" has gone from where it was 50 years ago to kids putting condoms on Bananas and watching movies in class. If either Warren or Sanders (well, most of the DNC candidates) were to be elected, it would kill our free market economy....but the gov has created a generation that can't live without government (by design).

It's early and coffee hasn't kicked in so this may seem like a unibomber-ramble manifesto...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
PM190929.jpg

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The reality is that we can't keep going down this path of wealth disparity...but the Gov has shaped American culture to be one of dependency on Gov programs (corporations including) and "education" has gone from where it was 50 years ago to kids putting condoms on Bananas and watching movies in class. If either Warren or Sanders (well, most of the DNC candidates) were to be elected, it would kill our free market economy....but the gov has created a generation that can't live without government (by design).

It's early and coffee hasn't kicked in so this may seem like a unibomber-ramble manifesto...
No problem . Introduce them to the real meaning of 'old school'

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
^^Cracked me up. The Duke was one of a kind.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This guy wants to be your president....

RO191019.jpg

:dduck:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A tweet from the WalkAway guy....

BS191015.jpg
Must be a heck of a nice feeling when the President replies to your tweet!

DT191019.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I'd love to think that is fake, but at the same time I don't even want to look it up to find out because I wouldn't be surprised if it was real....
Unfortunately, O'Rourke really tweeted that. Mark Dice and others replied. It just makes it difficult to take the guy seriously when he says stuff like that.

<<shaking my head>>

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
P191218.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/01/06/trump-is-quietly-winning-bigly-at-the-border/
Last week, 18 people crossed the border illegally into Arizona hoping they could exploit a loophole in U.S. asylum policy to stay in the country. Instead, they found themselves shipped back to Mexico while their asylum claims are reviewed.

In the midst of impeachment mania and the killing of an Iranian general, this event captured little attention. But it’s part of a broader campaign that the Trump administration has quietly embarked upon to crack down on illegal border crossings. And – even without the wall – these policies are having a huge impact.

The 18 migrants were sent back to Mexico thanks to a policy President Donald Trump implemented that goes by the official name of “Migrant Protection Protocols” (MPP), but more colloquially known as “Remain in Mexico.” First adopted a year ago, the administration has been working with Mexico to steadily expand it. The Nogales port of entry south of Tucson, Arizona, where the 18 were sent, is the site seventh to be included.