• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
JE200225.jpg

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Once again the clear winner of the latest Dem debate is Donald J Trump

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Me watching South Carolina #DemDebate (0 min 24 sec):

Published on Feb 26, 2020 by SOMETHiNG WiCKËD​

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
...creepy joe must have had a pre-draft Jefferson was working on. "...you know the thing", was later replaced with "...that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights...".

Since creepy joe doesn't really believe in a creator and he despises peasants having unalienable rights he can't steal for fun and profit...he naturally forgets that part in his dementia.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
...creepy joe must have had a pre-draft Jefferson was working on. "...you know the thing", was later replaced with "...that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights...".

Since creepy joe doesn't really believe in a creator and he despises peasants having unalienable rights he can't steal for fun and profit...he naturally forgets that part in his dementia.
I think you're onto something there. They don't believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights anymore, so in his dementia state he can't remember what he never believed in...

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
They're all like that. Nancy Piglosi, that jackwagon RINO McConnell, etc. None of them give a damn about the founding principles...save where they get an opportunity to use them in a soundbite for teevee...then they go right on ignoring/subverting the Constitution/BOR.

If you search long enough one can hear most of them give lip service to the Constitution at one point or another...usually in relation to "OUR DEMOCRACY", which tells you all you need to know about their motives. Bunch of pathetic psychopathic losers in desperate need of knotted ropes and short drops. Every time Barry used to mention the Constitution I just wanted to smash his smug face in...but only the half that he got from his whore mother...I'm no ray-cis ya know.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
LC200303.jpg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Creepy joe be like "thanks Brennan, please don't try to help anymore bro...".

The swamp creatures are amusing when they try to stand by each other's side. "Hey Comey told me Clapper and Brennan are a okay in his book..."

Swell.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I keep hearing and can only imagine what the commies mean when they say unifying our country & restoring Americas standing around the world.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Gonna happen to all of us. #SleepyJoe (0 min 28 sec):

Published on Mar 3, 2020 by SOMETHiNG WiCKËD​

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Funny how none of the other shitheads nor the moderators called him out on his mistake. How many viewers do you think took that 150 million dead number he driveled out as gospel. these people are dumb as a fox. never underestimate the enemy!
I heard him say it and I must say my brain cracked when I heard him. Took me a few seconds to recover, LOL.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1583297630258.png

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Biden - message.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
CK200305.jpg

:dduck:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The poor twitter user made a mistake in her math. Okay.
But MSNBC and NYT people never caught it and then broadcast it to the world.
The Twitter user is no doubt embarrassed but nothing like the media folks should be.
And they wonder why people don't trust them. LOL!

In case the tweet gets removed, here's a pic of the Twitter post Mekita Rivas posted on March 3rd that Brian Williams/MSNBC and Mara Gay/New York Times said was true.

GR200306.jpg

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
The Twitter user is no doubt embarrassed but nothing like the media folks should be.

In case the tweet gets removed, here's a pic of the Twitter post Mekita Rivas posted on March 3rd that Brian Williams/MSNBC and Mara Gay/New York Times said was true.

View attachment 156462
Yeah, more like a buck fifty per person...

Uncle

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Mekita Rivas is dumb and the male presenter has jungle fever. The lady presenter had common core math.

Just dumb, jungle core.

Golden Regards
Uncle

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

View attachment 156462
Not only did they air the segment, but at no point during the prep did anyone ANYONE catch that glaring math problem with the premise...and even AFTER they aired it...well, here we are.

I would better understand it if that talking point had been spontaneous and someone had thrown it out, but the entire production team just went with it.