• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Semore Views Drops Massive Red Pills | Fleccas Spotlight (7 Min 12 Sec):

Published on Jun 5, 2020 by Fleccas Talks​
That guy isn’t the most eloquent dude in the universe, but he thinks good and understands what’s going on.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
That guy isn’t the most eloquent dude in the universe, but he thinks good and understands what’s going on.
and he's reaching out and informing others.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Me thinks Alex Cole is delusional.
And I bet that t-shirt was printed in China.

AC200607.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
:dduck:

JB200607.jpg

HowLong.jpg

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
If a Republican votes for Biden, they're really not a conservative.
Yeah, ya can’t really say, “If you don’t vote for Trump, why you ain’t white!”
But, you can say, “If you don’t vote for Trump, you’re a blazing idiot!”

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Dems are in complete control right now. Russia, impeachment, corona and now racism. They just keep ratcheting shit up and hoping everyone tires of this crap and gets rid of Trump so we can get back to normal.. Most people I know personally aren't buying any of it. The problem is there's a lot of stupid people out there.
Trumps biggest problem is he keeps putting the swamp in key positions. I've lowered my expectations and this next election is really going to be anyone but biden for me.
The left seems to be able to arrest and prosecute anyone on the right in a matter of months. The right cant seem to get anyone arrested in 3 1/2 years. Maybe if we had protested for the last 3 1/2 years instead of waiting on Q predictions to not come true, we could have made some progress. :ponder:

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Dems are in complete control right now. Russia, impeachment, corona and now racism. They just keep ratcheting shit up and hoping everyone tires of this crap and gets rid of Trump so we can get back to normal.. Most people I know personally aren't buying any of it. The problem is there's a lot of stupid people out there.
Trumps biggest problem is he keeps putting the swamp in key positions. I've lowered my expectations and this next election is really going to be anyone but biden for me.
The left seems to be able to arrest and prosecute anyone on the right in a matter of months. The right cant seem to get anyone arrested in 3 1/2 years. Maybe if we had protested for the last 3 1/2 years instead of waiting on Q predictions to not come true, we could have made some progress. :ponder:
If DJT turns out to be a phoney, or is unable to complete his stated mission of draining the swamp, as promised, it’s over for us. There will be no return to any kind of normal. We will be living in communist occupied territory and we will be effectively at war. Those of us who are patriots to the Constitutional Republic we grew up in, albeit heavily eroded, will be forced to fight in some form or measure. Or at least to resist, as fully as possible. This old dog will not go into the FEMA camp or the gulag and will not take the mark of the beast, no matter what form it might be. If it comes to that point, the teeth and claws will have to come out.

I know, those are bold words from an old, one-eyed fat man, but I have both eyes basically functioning and I’m losing weight. Can’t do anything about being old.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If DJT turns out to be a phoney, or is unable to complete his stated mission of draining the swamp, as promised, it’s over for us. There will be no return to any kind of normal. We will be living in communist occupied territory and we will be effectively at war. Those of us who are patriots to the Constitutional Republic we grew up in, albeit heavily eroded, will be forced to fight in some form or measure. Or at least to resist, as fully as possible. This old dog will not go into the FEMA camp or the gulag and will not take the mark of the beast, no matter what form it might be. If it comes to that point, the teeth and claws will have to come out.

I know, those are bold words from an old, one-eyed fat man, but I have both eyes basically functioning and I’m losing weight. Can’t do anything about being old.
That could very well be the plan.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
:dduck:
SA200608.jpg

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Stopped by the store on my way home for a few things. Older lady in front of me 70+ and older lady behind me 65+. Neither wore a mask.
Lady in front moved back and I took a step back. She said oh don't worry about that nonsense.
I laughed and said it's a planned demic so the democrats can steal the election.
She said "your darn right it is, but I'm voting Trump!"
Lady behind said she is voting Trump.
I asked what they think of the looting.
The police should just shoot them. That's what they are there for. To protect the people & property. Just a matter of fact that only old peopel can get away with.
Lady behind me said she is fed up with all the nonsense. They should lock up the sick not the healthy.
I asked if they knew 70% of the deaths in Ohio are people in nursing homes. They both said they knew it & didn't know anyone that had it.
Lady in front's turn to check out so the lady behind said she's not changing for anyone.
My turn to check out.
As I walked out the first lady said in a very loud voice. Vote Trump!
I said I will & pay attention to all the other races as he needs help. Lets drain the swamp.
Lady behind was checking out & said have a nice day.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I didn't know which thread to put this video in so just put it here.

*STRONG LANGUAGE* - THE BRUTAL TRUTH (3 min 50 sec):​
Published on Jun 8, 2020 by Educating Liberals​

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1591731550170.png

Voodoo

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter