• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Candace Owens In Depth following her George Floyd Comments (22 min 10 min):

Published on Jun 8, 2020 by Kenneth Frantz, Summit Peak Drones​

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Candace Owens in Depth II following her George Floyd Comments (20 min 45 sec):

Published on Jun 9, 2020 by Kenneth Frantz, Summit Peak Drones​

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Ilhan Omar's Second Highest Donor, Basim Omar Sabri, Is A Convicted Felon Who Regularly Raises Funds for Hamas

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/ilhan-omars-second-highest-donor-basim-omar-sabri-is-a-convicted-felon-who-regularly-raises-funds-for-hamas/

Minnesota Representative Ilhan Omar’s second largest donor, Basim Omar Sabri, is a convicted felon who owns millions in property that is dilapidated and unsafe, receiving over 180 regulatory violations.

And his wife owns the club where Derek Chauvin and George Floyd worked security

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Leaked 2015 Democrat Memo Warned Lawmakers ‘Don’t Offer Support’ for ‘Radical’ Black Lives Matter

A leaked 2015 internal Democrat Party memo warned top House Democrats not to embrace the Black Lives Matter movement because it was described by the Democrat Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) as a “radical movement.”

The memo, from then-DCCC official Troy Perry addressed to “DCCC Staff” on Thursday Nov. 19, 2015, noted that the Democrats’ 2016 presidential candidates “have struggled to respond to tactics of the Black Lives Matter movement.” Perry was at the time he wrote this the DCCC’s Director of Diversity and Public Engagement.

BLM Memo
https://www.scribd.com/document/322764826/BLM-Memo#from_embed

“While there has been little engagement with House candidates, candidates and campaign staff should be prepared,” Perry wrote.

The DCCC is the official arm of the Democrat Party charged with electing Democrats to the U.S. House of Representatives. When this 2015 memo was drafted, Democrats were in the minority in the U.S. House—seeking a return to the majority that they did not achieve in the 2016 elections as now President Donald Trump won the White House and the GOP held its House majority riding the president’s coattails. Later, though, Democrats would win the House majority back in the 2018 midterm elections.

Perry warned recipients of his memo in the next line that it was top secret and confidential—not to be shared with anyone. “This document should not be emailed or handed to anyone outside of the building,” he wrote. “Please only give campaign staff these best practices in meetings or over the phone.”

But the document ended up leaking through hacker Guccifer 2.0 in the lead-up to the 2016 presidential election late in the summer of 2016, just after Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton had secured the nomination and the general election kicked off.

In the two-page memo, the then-DCCC official Perry described Black Lives Matter as a “radical movement” intent on ending “anti-black racism.”

“Though police abuses are a central component, the founders view the movement more broadly,” the Democrat memo reads.

It continues by noting that Black Lives Matter also seeks “Criminal Justice Reform,” particularly “sentencing reform, ending prison industrial complex, police reform: referring to hiring, training, and unfair policing tactics.”

More
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/10/leaked-2015-democrat-memo-warned-lawmakers-dont-offer-support-for-radical-black-lives-matter/

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
https://www.scamguard.com/actbluecom/
75 Unresolved 0 Resolved

Charges automatic payment illegally bc of non existing authorization
ActBlue charged me twice within several minutes apart for 2 x $5 in a row claiming it was an automatic payment between June 1st and then June 2nd. Why would an automatic payment be billed twice within a month 1 calendar apart within a couple of hours apart in those days. Either they got hacked or they are trying to pocket money while people that support their causes are not looking. Either way unacceptable,

Re-Charging a one time Credit card payment
I made a one time donation and Act Blue continues to charge my CC

Unauthorized charges on my credit card
Since my May 2019 bank statement, numerous ActBlue charges were made. Since I was donating every once in a while, I didn’t think anything of it. I went on the ActBlue side and looked at my account and the charges they have listed total $55. The charges I totaled on my credit card statements total over $225! There is no way I can Counyt actually because I deleted all receipts because my email box was so full. I want to report them but I can’t am unable to reach them. I don’t know what to do except report them and delete my card from their website

Fraudulent charges
Dating back to May 26, 2019 my small amount one time donations have been popping up on every monthly statement. Since I deleted in order to manage my very active email inbox my receipts, I have no “proof“ of their duplicate and recurring charges. I do know however that I did not give them $220 worth of donations! I am checking every single record and I wish to stop payments to ACT BLUE!

The list goes on and on and on…

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Democratic House candidate Kim Olson: ‘If people loot, so what? Burn it to the ground’

A leading Democratic candidate in a closely watched House race brushed off looting and arson that occurred during nationwide unrest during protests about racism and police brutality sparked by the death of George Floyd.

“What the hell you got snipers on the roof for in a peaceful march?Even if people loot, so what? Burn it to the ground, you know,if that’s what it’s going to take to fix our nation,” retired Air Force Col. Kim Olson said during a live digital event on Tuesday, shown in a clip obtained by the Washington Examiner.

“I don’t think people want me to say that,” added Olson, a Democratic candidate in Texas’s 24th Congressional District, which covers much of the suburban area in between Fort Worth and Dallas.

Olson, 62, made the comment during a several-minute answer to a question about what she thought about far-left calls to disband or defund police departments.

Olson started by saying that while "defunding" is a "tough word," explaining that she supports prioritizing funding services such as rehab centers and social workers.

“You can't just tackle the police, you've got to tackle some of the social injustice issues that are going on within our justice system,” Olson said. “You can't train racism out of folks.”

She criticized highly militarized police forces, leading into the criticism of snipers on the roof during a recent march in Dallas and then making the comment about looting and riots.

"This quote is being taken out of context," Rachel Perry, Olson's campaign manager, said in a statement to the Washington Examiner on Wednesday. "As a combat vet, Colonel Olson knows first hand the human heartbreak of violence. She knows we cannot use force to fix a systemic problem of undue violence and discrimination perpetrated by those who are sworn to protect and serve. We have to rebuild from the ground up a color-blind public safety institution across America."

Texas’s 24th District will be an open seat in the November election since current Republican Rep. Kenny Marchant, who won reelection by about 3 points in 2018, is retiring at the end of his term.

The race is one of several dozen closely watched House seats this election cycle with the potential to flip from Republican to Democratic control. Cook Political Report rates the race as a “Republican toss up.” Politico also calls it a toss-up.

Olson is the front-runner in the primary for the Democratic nomination but must defeat educator and school board trustee Candace Valenzuela in a runoff election on July 14.

The winner will face former Irving, Texas, Mayor Beth Van Duyne, who easily won her Republican primary contest earlier this year, in the general election.

The decision on whether to support Olson or Valenzuela in the Democratic runoff is a contentious issue among national Democratic operatives and lawmakers. Minority lawmakers have urged the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee to support Valenzuela, who is Latina and African American and comes from humble upbringings, but the DCCC declined to do so.

Olson unsuccessfully ran to be Texas’s agriculture commissioner in 2018, losing to Republican incumbent Sid Miller by about 5 points.

Her military career is a highlight of her resume — she was one of the first women to attend and graduate from military flight school — but it is also a potential liability. In the early 2000s, when she was stationed in Iraq, the Pentagon accused Olson of directing contracts to a private security firm that she helped operate. While Olson denies personally profiting from the arrangement, she pleaded guilty to charges that included creating the appearance of a conflict of interest, paid a $3,500 fine, and was permitted to retire with an honorable discharge. That history has not been a major issue in her campaigns or line of attack from her opponents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyur0_FR_ys

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-house-candidate-kim-olson-if-people-loot-so-what-burn-it-to-the-ground

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Democratic House candidate Kim Olson: ‘If people loot, so what? Burn it to the ground’

A leading Democratic candidate in a closely watched House race brushed off looting and arson that occurred during nationwide unrest during protests about racism and police brutality sparked by the death of George Floyd.

“What the hell you got snipers on the roof for in a peaceful march?Even if people loot, so what? Burn it to the ground, you know,if that’s what it’s going to take to fix our nation,” retired Air Force Col. Kim Olson said during a live digital event on Tuesday, shown in a clip obtained by the Washington Examiner.

“I don’t think people want me to say that,” added Olson, a Democratic candidate in Texas’s 24th Congressional District, which covers much of the suburban area in between Fort Worth and Dallas.

Olson, 62, made the comment during a several-minute answer to a question about what she thought about far-left calls to disband or defund police departments.

Olson started by saying that while "defunding" is a "tough word," explaining that she supports prioritizing funding services such as rehab centers and social workers.

“You can't just tackle the police, you've got to tackle some of the social injustice issues that are going on within our justice system,” Olson said. “You can't train racism out of folks.”

She criticized highly militarized police forces, leading into the criticism of snipers on the roof during a recent march in Dallas and then making the comment about looting and riots.

"This quote is being taken out of context," Rachel Perry, Olson's campaign manager, said in a statement to the Washington Examiner on Wednesday. "As a combat vet, Colonel Olson knows first hand the human heartbreak of violence. She knows we cannot use force to fix a systemic problem of undue violence and discrimination perpetrated by those who are sworn to protect and serve. We have to rebuild from the ground up a color-blind public safety institution across America."

Texas’s 24th District will be an open seat in the November election since current Republican Rep. Kenny Marchant, who won reelection by about 3 points in 2018, is retiring at the end of his term.

The race is one of several dozen closely watched House seats this election cycle with the potential to flip from Republican to Democratic control. Cook Political Report rates the race as a “Republican toss up.” Politico also calls it a toss-up.

Olson is the front-runner in the primary for the Democratic nomination but must defeat educator and school board trustee Candace Valenzuela in a runoff election on July 14.

The winner will face former Irving, Texas, Mayor Beth Van Duyne, who easily won her Republican primary contest earlier this year, in the general election.

The decision on whether to support Olson or Valenzuela in the Democratic runoff is a contentious issue among national Democratic operatives and lawmakers. Minority lawmakers have urged the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee to support Valenzuela, who is Latina and African American and comes from humble upbringings, but the DCCC declined to do so.

Olson unsuccessfully ran to be Texas’s agriculture commissioner in 2018, losing to Republican incumbent Sid Miller by about 5 points.

Her military career is a highlight of her resume — she was one of the first women to attend and graduate from military flight school — but it is also a potential liability. In the early 2000s, when she was stationed in Iraq, the Pentagon accused Olson of directing contracts to a private security firm that she helped operate. While Olson denies personally profiting from the arrangement, she pleaded guilty to charges that included creating the appearance of a conflict of interest, paid a $3,500 fine, and was permitted to retire with an honorable discharge. That history has not been a major issue in her campaigns or line of attack from her opponents.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyur0_FR_ys

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/democratic-house-candidate-kim-olson-if-people-loot-so-what-burn-it-to-the-ground
Retired AF Colonel. How disappointing...but not surprising.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
JR200611.jpg

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
My BLEXIT A New Home (1 min 25 sec):

Published on May 25, 2020 by Candace Owens​

My BLEXIT is Economic Freedom (1 min 01 sec):

Published on Jun 11, 2020 by Candace Owens​

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
https://spectator.org/43179_democrats-missing-years/

Missing: 52 years of history.

Ignored: The other 113 years that take the Democrats from their birth in 1800 to 1965.

As Democrats prepare to nominate Senator Barack Obama to be the first black president, the Democratic National Committee and its chairman Howard Dean have whitewashed the party’s horrific and lengthy record of racism. The omission is in the section of the DNC website that describes the party’s history. The missing history raises the obvious question of whether the Democrats, unable or simply unwilling to put their party on record as taking direct responsibility for one of the worst racial crimes of the ages, will be able to run a campaign free of the racial animosities it has regularly brought both to American presidential campaigns and American political and social life in general.

What else to make of the official party history as presented by the DNC on its website? It is a history so sanitized of historical reality it makes Stalin look like historian David McCullough.

The DNC website section labeled “Party History,” linked here, is in fact scrubbed clean of the not-so-little dirty secret that fueled Democrats’ political successes for over a century and a half and made American life a hell on earth for black Americans. Literally, the DNC official history, which begins with the creation of the party in 1800, gets to the creation of the DNC itself in 1848 and then…poof!…the next sentence says: “As the 19th Century came to a close, the American electorate changed more and more rapidly.” It quickly heads into a riff on poor immigrants coming to America.

In a stroke, 52 years of Democrat history vanishes. Disappeared faster than the truth in the Clinton administration. Why would this be? Allow me to sketch in a few facts from those missing 52 years. For that matter, lets add in the facts from the party history before and after those 52 years, since they aren’t mentioned by the Democrats’ National Committee either.

So what’s missing?

* There is no reference to the number of Democratic Party platforms supporting slavery. There were 6 from 1840-1860.

* There is no reference to the number of Democratic presidents who owned slaves. There were 7 from 1800-1861

* There is no reference to the number of Democratic Party platforms that either supported segregation outright or were silent on the subject. There were 20, from 1868-1948.

* There is no reference to “Jim Crow” as in “Jim Crow laws,” nor is there reference to the role Democrats played in creating them. These were the post-Civil War laws passed enthusiastically by Democrats in that pesky 52-year part of the DNC’s missing years. These laws segregated public schools, public transportation, restaurants, rest rooms and public places in general (everything from water coolers to beaches). The reason Civil Rights heroine Rosa Parks became famous is that she sat in the front of a “whites only” bus, the “whites only” designation the direct result of Democrats.

* There is no reference to the formation of the Ku Klux Klan, which, according to Columbia University historian Eric Foner became “a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party.” Nor is there reference to University of North Carolina historian Allen Trelease’s description of the Klan as the “terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.”

* There is no reference to the fact Democrats opposed the Thirteenth, Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to the Constitution. The Thirteenth banned slavery. The Fourteenth effectively overturned the infamous 1857 Supreme Court Dred Scott decision (made by Democrat pro-slavery Supreme Court justices) by guaranteeing due process and equal protection to former slaves. The Fifteenth gave black Americans the right to vote.

* There is no reference to the fact Democrats opposed the Civil Rights Act of 1866. It was passed by the Republican Congress over the veto of Democratic President Andrew Johnson. The law was designed to provide blacks with the right to own private property, sign contracts, sue and serve as witnesses in a legal proceeding.

* There is no reference to the Democrats’ opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1875. It was passed by a Republican Congress and signed into law by President Ulysses Grant. The law prohibited racial discrimination in public places and public accommodations.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
pt2

* There is no reference to the Democrats’ 1904 platform, which devotes a section to “Sectional and Racial Agitation,” claiming the GOP’s protests against segregation and the denial of voting rights to blacks sought to “revive the dead and hateful race and sectional animosities in any part of our common country,” which in turn “means confusion, distraction of business, and the reopening of wounds now happily healed.”

* There is no reference to four Democrat platforms, 1908-1920, that are silent on blacks, segregation, lynching, and voting rights as racial problems in the country mount. By contrast the GOP platforms of those years specifically address “Rights of the Negro” (1908), oppose lynchings (in 1912, 1920, 1924, 1928) and, as the New Deal kicks in, speak out about the dangers of making blacks “wards of the state.”

* There is no reference to the DNC-sponsored Democrat Convention of 1924, known to history as the “Klanbake.” The 103-ballot convention was held in Madison Square Garden. Hundreds of delegates were members of the Ku Klux Klan, the Klan so powerful that a plank condemning Klan violence was defeated outright. To celebrate the Klan staged a rally with 10,000 hooded Klansmen in a field in New Jersey directly across the Hudson from the site of the Convention. Attended by hundreds of cheering Convention delegates, the rally featured burning crosses and calls for violence against African Americans and Catholics.

* There is no reference to the fact that it was Democrats who segregated the federal government of the United States, specifically at the direction of President Woodrow Wilson upon taking office in 1913. There is a reference to the fact that President Harry Truman integrated the military after World War II.

* There is reference to the fact that Democrats created the Federal Reserve Board, passed labor and child welfare laws and created Social Security with Wilson’s New Freedom and FDR’s New Deal. There is no reference these programs were created as the result of an agreement to ignore segregation and the lynching of blacks. Neither is there a reference to the thousands of local officials, state legislators, state governors, U.S. Congressmen and U.S. Senators who were elected as supporters of slavery and then segregation between 1800 and 1965. Nor is there reference to the deal with the devil that left segregation and lynching as a way of life in return for election support for three post-Civil War Democrat presidents, Grover Cleveland, Woodrow Wilson and Franklin Roosevelt.

* There is no reference that three-fourths of the opposition to the 1964 Civil Rights Bill in the U.S. House came from Democrats, or that 80 percent of the nay vote on the bill in the Senate came from the Democrats. Certainly there is no reference to the fact that the opposition included future Democratic Senate Leader Robert Byrd of West Virginia (a former Klan member) and Tennessee Senator Albert Gore, Sr., father of future Vice President Al Gore.

* Last, but certainly not least, there is no reference to the fact that Birmingham, Alabama Public Safety Commissioner Bull Connor, who infamously unleashed dogs and fire hoses on civil rights protestors, was in fact — yes indeed — both a member of the Democratic National Committee and the Ku Klux Klan.

Reading the DNC’s official “Party History” of the Democrats and the race issue and civil rights is not unlike reading In Through the Looking Glass: “When I use a word,’ Humpty Dumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, ‘it means just what I choose it to mean — neither more nor less.'”

Here’s this line from the DNC: “With the election of Harry Truman, Democrats began the fight to bring down the final barriers of race…” Truman, of course, was elected in 1948, and to his great credit he did in fact, along with then-Minneapolis Mayor Hubert Humphrey, begin to push the Democrats towards a pro-civil rights stance. This culminated in the passage of the 1960s’ Civil Rights laws — legislation that re-did what was done by Republicans a hundred years earlier but had been undone by the Democrats’ support for segregation. But the notion that “Democrats began to bring down the final barriers of race” begs the obvious questions. What were these barriers doing there in the first place? And who exactly was responsible for creating them?

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
pt3
Reading the DNC version of race history in America in which they have erased their own leading role is not unlike checking in on an official German government website and seeing a description of Germany that ends around 1900, then picks up with a sentence that reads “As the mid-20th century came to a close, the German people changed more and more rapidly” followed by another sentence that begins, “With the election of Konrad Adenauer in 1949, Germans began the fight for world peace and to bring down the final barriers of anti-Semitism…” You know, why bother with those inconsequential things like World War I, World War II, Hitler, the Nazis and the Holocaust? We Germans had nothing really to do with any of it anyway.

AS IF TO CONFIRM the “who, me?” racial psychology behind the DNC website, Nancy Pelosi’s Democrats passed a House Resolution on July 29th sponsored by Tennessee Democrat Congressman Steve Cohen. The resolution, passed by voice vote, concludes this way:

Resolved, That the House of Representatives–

(1) acknowledges that slavery is incompatible with the basic founding principles recognized in the Declaration of Independence that all men are created equal;

(2) acknowledges the fundamental injustice, cruelty, brutality, and inhumanity of slavery and Jim Crow;

(3) apologizes to African Americans on behalf of the people of the United States, for the wrongs committed against them and their ancestors who suffered under slavery and Jim Crow; and

(4) expresses its commitment to rectify the lingering consequences of the misdeeds committed against African Americans under slavery and Jim Crow and to stop the occurrence of human rights violations in the future.

What word is missing here?

You got it. The word “Democrat.” Never mentioned anywhere. As with the DNC website, all these terrible things — somehow, apparently, it seems, so they keep hearing — happened. Speaker Pelosi, Congressman Cohen and their fellow House Democrats just can’t understand how. But, you know, whatever. They are sorry. Really.

Are they? Let’s take them up on this.

After all those Democrat platforms and conventions that championed slavery and segregation, what do you think the chances are they will use the occasion of Obama’s nomination to have the Democrat platform formally apologize for the active, frequently violent and decidedly official support of the Democratic Party for slavery, segregation, lynching, the Ku Klux Klan and all the rest?

Better yet, do you think they’ll pass a resolution promising to use the funds raised from all those Jefferson-Jackson Day fundraisers to pay reparations for slavery? (Did I mention that while the DNC discusses party co-founders Jefferson and Jackson it neglects to mention that between them the two owned an estimated 360 slaves?)

Will the NAACP and other groups seeking reparations from non-government entities for their role in supporting slavery (companies like Aetna, Wachovia and Chase along with educational institutions like Brown University, etc.) finally zero in on the prime historical mover behind some of the worst chapters in American history? Will they sue the Democrats?

The Democrats are poised to nominate a black man for president of the United States. But will they apologize for slavery? Will they start paying reparations not from tax dollars but their own dollars for what they have done?

Do they have the guts to publicly admit what serious history records of their deeds? Are they capable of running a campaign without playing the race card as they have played it for the better part of two centuries? Can they even escape the race psychology that has indelibly branded them as America’s Party of Race?

Or, when it comes to their own responsibility for race relations in America, will they order up more of what, under the circumstances, is a very appropriate word for the DNC website?

Whitewash.

Jeffrey Lord is the creator, co-founder and CEO of QubeTV, a conservative video site. A Reagan White House political director and author, he writes from Pennsylvania.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Joe Biden Snaps when NAACP Claims Young People ‘Concerned’ by Policing Record
Joe Biden lost his composure when a moderator from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) claimed some “younger people are concerned” about the candidate’s positions on policing.

Biden snapped at Ed Gordon during a forum on Tuesday when Gordon said he received some emails from people who say because Biden wrote the 1994 crime bill, that he “wouldn’t be able to steer” his way past “traditional policing” and that he favors more of a “hard line” strategy.

“What do you tell them?” Gordon asked.

“I tell them it’s not accurate,” Biden responded.

Moments later, Gordon revisited the issue and Biden grew testy.

“If you said that they were wrong in thinking that, that is their feeling, so give them a sense—” he continued before Biden cut him off.

“No, there’s no evidence— No, that’s not true! Show me a poll that says that!” Biden yelled.

“I didn’t say any poll,” Gordon corrected.

“No, you said they think!” Biden shouted.

“I said to you— Mr. Vice President, you’re going to have to listen. I had an email from a couple of young people. I didn’t mention a poll,” Gordon said, as Biden backed off.

“I said that was their concern,” Gordon continued.

“It’s a legitimate concern. They should be skeptical,” Biden said, changing his tone.

“But the idea that somehow— I’ve been told all along how young people don’t think that I’m in the right spot, the right place; there is no polling evidence to sustain that, nor is there voting evidence thus far to sustain that,” Biden said, before inviting people to look at his record.

“Show me. Watch me. I’m listening. Watch what I do,” he said.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/11/joe-biden-snaps-when-naacp-claims-young-people-concerned-by-policing-record/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Joe Biden Snaps when NAACP Claims Young People ‘Concerned’ by Policing Record
Joe Biden lost his composure when a moderator from the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) claimed some “younger people are concerned” about the candidate’s positions on policing.

Biden snapped at Ed Gordon during a forum on Tuesday when Gordon said he received some emails from people who say because Biden wrote the 1994 crime bill, that he “wouldn’t be able to steer” his way past “traditional policing” and that he favors more of a “hard line” strategy.

“What do you tell them?” Gordon asked.

“I tell them it’s not accurate,” Biden responded.

Moments later, Gordon revisited the issue and Biden grew testy.

“If you said that they were wrong in thinking that, that is their feeling, so give them a sense—” he continued before Biden cut him off.

“No, there’s no evidence— No, that’s not true! Show me a poll that says that!” Biden yelled.

“I didn’t say any poll,” Gordon corrected.

“No, you said they think!” Biden shouted.

“I said to you— Mr. Vice President, you’re going to have to listen. I had an email from a couple of young people. I didn’t mention a poll,” Gordon said, as Biden backed off.

“I said that was their concern,” Gordon continued.

“It’s a legitimate concern. They should be skeptical,” Biden said, changing his tone.

“But the idea that somehow— I’ve been told all along how young people don’t think that I’m in the right spot, the right place; there is no polling evidence to sustain that, nor is there voting evidence thus far to sustain that,” Biden said, before inviting people to look at his record.

“Show me. Watch me. I’m listening. Watch what I do,” he said.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/06/11/joe-biden-snaps-when-naacp-claims-young-people-concerned-by-policing-record/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
If people think Trump can't take any criticism, just wait until it's President Biden. He's already threatened people and called voters names.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Biden says Floyd death having bigger global impact than MLK assassination
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/502328-biden-says-floyd-death-having-bigger-global-impact-than-mlk-assassination

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Biden says Floyd death having bigger global impact than MLK assassination
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/502328-biden-says-floyd-death-having-bigger-global-impact-than-mlk-assassination
oh...Joe was told to say that...or something like that...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
BREAKING REPORT: Ukrainian Law Enforcement Arrest Individual Allegedly Attempting to End Investigation Into Burisma and Hunter Biden with $6 Million Bribe
June 13, 2020

An individual was reportedly arrested by Ukrainian Law Enforcement who was attempting to bribe government officials with $6 million to end an investigation into Burisma and Hunter Biden.
It was first reported yesterday that:

This evening Ukrainian investigators seized $6 million in cash and arrests were made in an alleged bribe to Ukrainian prosecutors to halt investigations into the Burisma group of companies and involvement with Hunter Biden, the son of Democrat Presidential Candidate Joe Biden, CDMedia has learned. The bribes were allegedly to the Director of the National Anti-Corruption Bureau of Ukraine (NABU) and the Office of the Special Prosecutor (SAP). This information was posted on official NABU social media. We are told the operation had been under way for 2 weeks and is still ongoing.

The Facebook pictures of the event show law enforcement standing over $6 million in cash:

SAUCE:
https://thepatriotsreport.com/2020/06/13/breaking-report-ukrainian-law-enforcement-arrest-individual-allegedly-attempting-to-end-investigation-into-burisma-and-hunter-biden-with-6-million-bribe/

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If I'm not mistaken, there are some people who have provided some compelling evidence that there were snipers who fired on the citizens in the square in Kiev during their "revolution" and that's what brought about the coup? I don't really remember the events, but suddenly the US was backing a different government in Ukraine...just like they were doing in 2016.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Hallandale Beach SWAT team steps down, outraged over police chief kneeling with protesters

1592095344911.png

In the memo, the officers say the SWAT team was minimally equipped, under trained and restrained. The memo says the safety of dogs was given priority over the safety of the officers at times.

“The risk of carrying out our duties in this capacity is no longer acceptable to us and our families,” the memo says. “The anguish and stress of knowing that what we may be lawfully called upon to do in today’s political climate combined with the team’s current situation and several recent local events., leaves us in a position that is untenable.”

But these reasons weren’t all that prompted the officers to step down. Hallandale Beach Police Chief Quiñones kneeling with protesters, including a “handful of political activists,” was “most shocking” of all, the memo states.

Isn't Broward County Debbie Wasserman Schuler's District?
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/broward/article243510121.html

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1592097192040.png

Truck Drivers Say They Will Not Deliver to Dangerous Far Left Cities with Defunded Police Departments

77% of truck drivers say they will not deliver to far left cities with defunded police departments.

Nor should they.
Truck driving is a dangerous profession.
Far left mayors and violent rioters make it deadly.

Here’s a scene from a “peaceful protest” last week that did not end well for the trucker.
The mob yanked him from his cab and beat him senseless.

As cities across the country are discussing defunding or disbanding their police departments, truck drivers are voicing concerns of safety. Seventy-seven percent of truck drivers say they will refuse to deliver freight to cities with defunded police departments.

Truck driving is historically ranked as one of the most dangerous jobs in the country. In 2018, U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistic reported truck driving as the most deadly job in the country.

Truck drivers have spent the last year on the front line of a global pandemic and protests. Now many are fearful of what might happen if police departs disband or are defunded.

Truck drives have been voicing their concerns on the CDLLife App. After reading about their concerns, CDLLife posted a poll on the app.

We asked drivers on the app, “Would you pick up/deliver to cities with defunded or disbanded police departments? Why or why not?”

To date, 77% of drivers say they will refuse loads to cities with disbanded or defunded police departments.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/truck-drivers-say-will-not-deliver-dangerous-far-left-cities-defunded-police-departments/

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1996: Hillary Clinton on "superpredators" (C-SPAN) (2 min 02 sec):

Published on Feb 25, 2016 by C-SPAN​

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Blow, or possibly schmo.

77% of truck drivers say they will not deliver to far left cities with defunded police departments.

Nor should they.
That's great news! Now, how do we get that number to 100%?
Edited to add: @Mujahideen , what are you gonna do if asked to haul a load to one of those places? I hope you stay safe out there.

Here’s a scene from a “peaceful protest” last week that did not end well for the trucker.
The mob yanked him from his cab and beat him senseless.
Why did he stop? Shoulda put the pedal to the metal and run 'em over. Considering the circumstances, he would've been more than justified to do so.

Truck drivers have spent the last year on the front line of a global pandemic and protests.
Damn. I know it seems like it's been a year, but has it really been going on that long? Lol

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1592192254487.png