• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Updated 7/07/2020: The video has been posted to YouTube now so here's a link in case the Twitter post gets removed.

Defend America (2 min 47 sec):​
Published on Jul 7, 2020 by Sean Parnell​

I thought I had posted his first commercial but I can't find it now so will add it here. It's a good one. I hope he wins in November.

Dollar Sean Club (2 min 53 sec):​
Published on Jun 17, 2020 by Sean Parnell​

I wish this guy well.

Sean Parnell - Newsmax, Greg Kelly. July 21, 2020 (5 min 11 sec):​
Published on Jul 22, 2020 by Sean Parnell​

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Masked vandals target home of Oakland's Democratic mayor

1595477269830.png
1595477287264.png

OAKLAND, Calif. — Police were investigating after vandals targeted the home of Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, spray-painting messages about defunding the police on the garage door, stone wall and sidewalk, authorities said. Witnesses say 30 to 40 people dressed in black and wearing masks shot projectiles, set off fireworks and vandalized the property around 2 a.m. Tuesday. The messages in red and white paint read “Defund OPD,” “homes 4 all,” and “blood on your hands,” KGO-TV reported. Schaaf’s spokesman Justin Berton confirmed to the East Bay Times that vandals shot projectiles at the home, lit fireworks and painted graffiti on her property.

“This attack, designed to intimidate the mayor and strike fear into her family, will not stop her from advocating for the policies she believes are in the best long-term interests of her beloved hometown,” Berton said in a statement. An item posted Tuesday on the San Francisco Independent Media Center’s website, indybay.org, carried the headline, “Wake up Libby” and claimed responsibility for the vandalism. The writer of the post took the name “some yay area comrades.”

The attack happened a day after President Donald Trump, who has long feuded with Democratic-run cities, threatened Monday to send federal troops to Oakland and several other cities. Trump said “Oakland is a mess. We are not going to let this happen in our country.” On Monday, Schaaf called Trump’s threat a campaign stunt and a “racist dog whistle.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/22/libby-schaaf-oakland-mayor-home-targeted-masked-va/

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Take them up on their demands.

Take a run down unsaveable house. "Hire a crew" that will work for free. Make them tear old house down by hand & build the new "free" house.
Of course they would need to go to school to get licensed for all the trades, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, do the project management.
Anyone not showing up on time if fired. 12 hr days mandatory and make it a condensed timeline so they are always under the gun. Any materials stolen, destroyed, wasted or screwed up they will pay for the replacement. A few permit obsticals thrown in the mix to add drama. Then if / when they ever get it done and they have a sense of accomplishment & pride let them have a lottery to see who gets the house. Everyone eligible not just the workers. (I hope it goes to an illegal) Then before they move in vandalize it and couple of days later burn it down.

See how they like their labor being destroyed, efforts wasted.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Masked vandals target home of Oakland's Democratic mayor

View attachment 173586 View attachment 173587
OAKLAND, Calif. — Police were investigating after vandals targeted the home of Oakland Mayor Libby Schaaf, spray-painting messages about defunding the police on the garage door, stone wall and sidewalk, authorities said. Witnesses say 30 to 40 people dressed in black and wearing masks shot projectiles, set off fireworks and vandalized the property around 2 a.m. Tuesday. The messages in red and white paint read “Defund OPD,” “homes 4 all,” and “blood on your hands,” KGO-TV reported. Schaaf’s spokesman Justin Berton confirmed to the East Bay Times that vandals shot projectiles at the home, lit fireworks and painted graffiti on her property.

“This attack, designed to intimidate the mayor and strike fear into her family, will not stop her from advocating for the policies she believes are in the best long-term interests of her beloved hometown,” Berton said in a statement. An item posted Tuesday on the San Francisco Independent Media Center’s website, indybay.org, carried the headline, “Wake up Libby” and claimed responsibility for the vandalism. The writer of the post took the name “some yay area comrades.”

The attack happened a day after President Donald Trump, who has long feuded with Democratic-run cities, threatened Monday to send federal troops to Oakland and several other cities. Trump said “Oakland is a mess. We are not going to let this happen in our country.” On Monday, Schaaf called Trump’s threat a campaign stunt and a “racist dog whistle.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/jul/22/libby-schaaf-oakland-mayor-home-targeted-masked-va/
It's so wonderful seeing these ultra-liberal "leaders" get their stuff damaged by the very people they have been pandering to for years. So wonderful.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
WOW! Joe Biden Says It’s Wrong to Hold China Accountable Because Americans Can’t Distinguish Between “a South Korean and Someone From Beijing”

1595522210549.png

If Trump said this you’d never hear the end of it.

On the same day Joe Biden accuses President Trump of being a racist — he dropped this line:

Joe Biden: Look what he’s doing now. He’s blaming everything on China. He’s blaming everything on the Chinese. And people don’t make a distinction. As you well know from a South Korean and someone from Beijing. They make no distinction. It’s Asia. And that’s the way and he’s just using it as a wedge.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/wow-joe-biden-says-wrong-hold-china-accountable-americans-cant-distinguish-south-korean-someone-beijing/

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's so wonderful seeing these ultra-liberal "leaders" get their stuff damaged by the very people they have been pandering to for years. So wonderful.
They still refuse help because what they're doing to their people is intentional. As long as the people tolerate these treasonous tyrants they'll get what they deserve...a kick in the ass and a slap in the face from their elected 'servants'. Fun fact: Tar and feathers never go out of style

Last edited:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
WOW! Joe Biden Says It’s Wrong to Hold China Accountable Because Americans Can’t Distinguish Between “a South Korean and Someone From Beijing”

View attachment 173636

If Trump said this you’d never hear the end of it.

On the same day Joe Biden accuses President Trump of being a racist — he dropped this line:

Joe Biden: Look what he’s doing now. He’s blaming everything on China. He’s blaming everything on the Chinese. And people don’t make a distinction. As you well know from a South Korean and someone from Beijing. They make no distinction. It’s Asia. And that’s the way and he’s just using it as a wedge.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/07/wow-joe-biden-says-wrong-hold-china-accountable-americans-cant-distinguish-south-korean-someone-beijing/
I've figured out how Drooling Joe has gotten so far while obviously impaired:

He's JUST LIKE the pot-addled, dazed, fuzzy-thinking Milennials and GenZers that are so eager to vote for him! Vote Circle-D no matter WHO is on the ballot, or if nobody (like an impaired old fool about to die) is on there.

That does not bode well for this election - or any future one. Do we have to get so poor that these young imbeciles cannot afford to lay around stoned? Do we have to get to such a police state that workers who shirk because they're blitzed outta their gourds, get beaten to death?

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I've figured out how Drooling Joe has gotten so far while obviously impaired:

He's JUST LIKE the pot-addled, dazed, fuzzy-thinking Milennials and GenZers that are so eager to vote for him! Vote Circle-D no matter WHO is on the ballot, or if nobody (like an impaired old fool about to die) is on there.

That does not bode well for this election - or any future one. Do we have to get so poor that these young imbeciles cannot afford to lay around stoned? Do we have to get to such a police state that workers who shirk because they're blitzed outta their gourds, get beaten to death?
I think the country would fare better if the parents would kick them out of the house.

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I think the country would fare better if the parents would kick them out of the house.
Yeah, but...no place they can afford to live.

To get back to a "Normal" economy, we first need to abolish the Fed. Then land and shelter prices will float with Price Discovery.

...funny. I used to think people who said stuff like this, were kooks. Whether it's that the Fed is more out-of-control, or I'm wiser, or if I'm a kook now, too...I don't know.

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Julian has over 164,000 followers on Twitter. I don't use Twitter but I read his tweets on my browser without logging into a Twitter account. No count on how many people do likewise. The point is, Julian is reaching lots of people each week. I wonder how many people have decided to support Trump because of things they've run across via Julian's Twitter feed.

Julian fell for the anti-Trump propaganda and didn't vote for Trump last time. He will be voting Trump in 2020.

I wonder how many others who fell for the anti-Trump crap now realize it was just crap and will be voting for Trump in 2020.

I can't wait for November 3, 2020 to arrive.

JR200724.jpg

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Afternoon reminder. Sign and share. We are running out of time! And before you say "I've already signed," congratulations, awards will be given out if it passes. Now share it again…everywhere!

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/national-voter-id-law-1

1595693762512.png

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Nolte: Draft DNC Platform Declares White Americans Too Rich, Too Privileged, and Too Evil

The Democrat National Committee draft platform for its 2020 convention mentions “whites” a total of 15 times, each of them within a “damning” context — a detail first noticed by the Washington Examiner’s Paul Bedard.

“In more than 80 pages in the draft platform published by Politico, whites are mentioned 15 times, all critical, including three references to white supremacy or supremacists and one to white nationalists,” Bedard writes.

He adds, “In most mentions, the reference is to how whites are better off at the expense of others. And the promise often is to ‘close the gap’ between minorities and whites, though no solutions are offered.”

If this is a legitimate draft, the fact that it’s a merely a draft means nothing. It still reveals how ugly the Democrat Party has become and how ugly and divisive the future will be, should this approach to national politics ever prevail.

Bedard includes each of the 15 times whites are mentioned in the draft platform, a platform Joe Biden will certainly embrace when he accepts the presidential nomination later this year. Included in the 15 is an attack on the American military as racist and the not-subtle libel that white prosperity is hurting other racial minorities.

The extreme gap in household wealth and income between people of color — especially Black Americans, Latinos, and Native Americans — and white families is hurting our working class and holding our country back.

And, as we have seen throughout the country over the last two months, and in pretty much every Democrat-run city in America, libels like this are intended to justify and encourage the Democrat Party’s Brownshirts — in the form of the terrorist groups Black Lives Matter and Antifa — to rampage, riot, loot, burn, and desecrate our history.

This draft platform is nothing less than monstrous — monstrously un-American and dangerous.

While every decent America finds white supremacism repulsive and is also fully aware that supremacism is nothing close to a widespread or “systemic” problem, what you have here is the Democrat Party furthering the dangerous and divisive conspiracy theory that white supremacists are everywhere, that whites are to blame for everyone else’s problems, that white prosperity and greed eat up America’s wealth (because wealth is a zero-sum game).

Nowhere, obviously, are there any calls for racial reconciliation between blacks and whites, nowhere is there even a call for black Americans to look beyond the past and towards the future, or to forgive a past that has nothing to do with any living white person today.

You know, a relationship cannot heal – not between husband and wife and not between black and white – if both sides are not working towards healing, if one party is constantly and relentlessly nursing a grudge, if that party simply refuses to move on, forgive, let the matter drop, stop picking the scab, and move forward.

If the injured spouse is constantly throwing an act of adultery in the other spouse’s face, the marriage is doomed.

This is even more true if one race refuses to forgive another race over the sins of the past, the sins of their forefathers, sins that reach back decades and even centuries. How is there supposed to be racial reconciliation if one race continues to pick at that scab, continues to hold a grudge against people who had nothing to do with the sins of the past?

Well, there can be no reconciliation, and that, of course, is what Democrats are up to here.

As we have seen in pretty much every Democrat-run city in America, cities plagued by failure, by massive income inequality, by poverty, terrible
schools, poorly-trained police, and racial strife, Democrat ideas and the Party’s agenda are a proven failure. In one city after another, Democrats hold total power. There is no Republican opposition in a countless number of these cities, which gives Democrats carte blanche to institute their ideas and policies unopposed… And they have failed, failed miserably. So…

All Democrats (and their propagandists in the corporate media) have left is the un-American poison of identity politics, which means they have to keep us divided, keep us at each other’s throats, and even go so far as to declare Rev. Martin Luther King’s vision of a colorblind society “racist.”

And this is why the first draft of Joe Biden’s platform, the first swing at the pitch, which is always the most honest, lies and smears and divides and pits American against American.

This election is for all the marbles, folks. If this toxicity succeeds in 2020, that will be our future. If this hate, this total repudiation of e pluribus unum wins the day, that will be our future.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/07/24/nolte-draft-dnc-platform-declares-white-americans-too-rich-too-privileged-and-too-evil/

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Wayne Dupree: US mayors show they’re on board with the destruction of their cities. This makes them accomplices of insurgency

When Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler went out to protesters and, despite getting verbal abuse and calls to resign, sided with them against the president, he became complicit in the destruction of the city he had been entrusted with.

Last week, Ted Wheeler said: “President Trump has used our city as a staging ground to further his political agenda, igniting his base to cause further divisiveness. Mr. President, federal agencies should never be used as your own personal army.”

That was from an afternoon press conference last Friday. A couple of nights ago, he decided to walk among the anarchists to have a chance to speak to them, and guess what? The atmosphere that he and his progressive cohorts have created smacked them right back in the face. They didn’t accept him or his rhetoric of peace, because these Constitution haters are not about bringing the country together but about bringing it down.

Don’t get it twisted; the Mayor was part of a riot, not a protest. This is quite evident in the videos. Anyone remaining on the scene when violence is happening is complicit in this matter, especially after 50 days of attacks upon a federal building.

Let’s not forget that it was Wheeler who let the federal building in Portland be vandalized. It was he who refused President Trump’s offer to help quell the rioting. Instead of working to diffuse these anarchists, Wheeler tells the federal employees to leave and clean up the graffiti.

Are we now supposed to feel sorry for Wheeler getting gassed? Allowing these crimes to happen makes him an accomplice in this insurrection and treason. And so is the Portland City Council, which adopted new policies on Wednesday banning all local police bureau members from working with federal law enforcement and prevents them from intentionally arresting or using force on journalists and legal observers.

The worst thing you can do is repeat some of the nation’s mistakes by not having law enforcement agencies in tune with what is happening in real-time. The Portland Police should protest themselves, have their march, and threaten to walk off the job if this is the case. Support peaceful resolutions, do not support criminal conduct.

I think it’s fair to say that the president isn’t causing these riots; these Marxist mayors and governors are letting it happen while the commander-in-chief sends in forces to quell the insurrection as he has every right and power to do.

Every time I watch these videos, it makes me wonder. How does burning buildings, looting businesses and flat out killing people in some cases, further your cause? Racism? These protesters are literally defining and further cementing old stereotypes from years past. Who’s running this show? What’s their end game? If you want the absolute majority of Americans who AREN’T rioting to hate you and whatever the heck your cause is, then just carry on.

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/495787-portland-mayor-blm-trump/

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
This article from ABCU|8 - The Voice of the People - may be freely republished.

Joe Biden is a Rapist and I Want You to Vote for Him

by John Cleer

The New York Times actually published this argument (wording it “I Believe Tara Reade. I’m voting for Joe Biden anyway … suck it up and make the utilitarian bargain”) in an Op-Ed ( 1 ) and by all appearances, they agree with it. Stranger yet, a good cross-section of their readers do, as evidenced in the Letters to the Editor ( 2 ) and by the lack of much push-back, if any, to the article.

But only two years ago, this same newspaper viciously attacked Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, publishing numerous articles ( 3 ) around the argument that there is an ethical obligation to “believe women” which makes Kavanaugh guilty, because he was accused by a woman. From there it followed that Kavanaugh must not be permitted to serve on the Supreme Court.

Now hold on, you might be saying, op-ed writers are not affiliated with the newspaper’s editorial board. This is technically true, but the writer Linda Hirshman has been a steady presence on the liberal circuit for years now and this includes the New York Times. They announced her daughter’s wedding in the Style section in 2003 ( 4 ) and have published Linda’s op-eds periodically for more than 10 years ( 5 ); longtime columnist David Brooks name-dropped her at the top of his column nearly 15 years ago, starting a public back-and-forth that generated publicity for her, an unknown writer, in the lead-up to her first book release. ( 6 ) The Times have since plugged all three of her books ( 7 ), which make the bestseller list now — she’s part of the club, thanks in part to David Brooks, and has had a long relationship with the “paper of record” that continued with this op-ed.

Katha Pollitt wrote an article for The Nation just like the Times’, and they too published it: “I would vote for Joe Biden even if I believed Reade’s account… I would vote for Joe Biden if he boiled babies and ate them.” ( 8 ) What if he boiled YOUR baby and ate it, Katha Pollitt? Would you vote for him then?

The Atlantic took a more honest step back before launching into the same: “Condemning Biden carries a clear cost for these groups. They believe that four more years of Trump would be immensely damaging for their policy agendas and for women in general,” leading in to another feminist writer explaining why she defends Biden against Reade and you should too. ( 9 ) “For women in general,” that is.

All three of these outlets pushed for Kavanaugh’s removal and yet today, all three are publishing reasons it’s different with Biden. Reade is lying, or they believe her but their political vision for the country ("beating Trump") is more important. So Biden may be a rapist, and that’s ok now—sometimes that’s what women need, right New York Times?

This discrepancy is trending across the liberal media, who only two years ago would’ve called *you* a rapist if you wanted Kavanaugh’s accusations corroborated. Bloodthirsty, determined and certain of their moral high ground, the Left chanted “We Believe Her” (referring to his accuser Christine Blasey Ford, who says he tried to rape her 37 years ago) in unison, incessantly, for months. The year before, similar decades-old accusations were lobbed against Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore. If these people are truly concerned about the victims, then shouldn’t they apply this standard to both sides of the political aisle? Surely they’d agree that candidates for president should be held to it.

Don’t ask Joe Biden—he doesn’t always know he’s running for president. ( 10 ) But if he wins, "[his] first priority as president will be defeating Donald Trump.” ( 11 ) He’s forgotten what state he was in, on camera, in 3 different states in this campaign alone. Do reporters hold Biden accountable for these lapses, or do they surreptitiously ignore them? He’s forgotten what day of the week it is and even which half-century he’s in, telling parents to “make sure you have the record player on at night” for their kids. He’s forgotten what college he went to, claiming falsely he attended historically-black Delaware State when he attended the University of Delaware. He’s forgotten who was on the stage with him at a Democratic debate, saying in front of Kamala Harris that he was endorsed by the only African-American woman in the Senate. Astonishingly Biden’s even forgotten the Declaration of Independence, on stage in the midst of reciting it: “All men and women are created by the … you know … you know the thing.” ( 12 ) And every time he does it, he gets a pass.

In striking similarity, Ford doesn’t know what city she says she was almost raped in, what year it was, whose house it happened in or who was there with her. ( 13 ) Her only records are her therapist’s notes which were taken 30 years later and conflict with the year she gave the Washington Post as an estimation ( 14 ) (compared to Kavanaugh’s daily notes which are meticulous and taken in his own hand, in real time on the dates in question ( 15 )). None of the three witnesses Ford named can remember the party ( 16 )and one of them says “I don’t have any confidence in the story,” and can’t recall ever having met Kavanaugh. ( 17 )

Ford has also demonstrated a penchant for lying under oath, or at best remembering things in different ways than everyone else does. After she suggested that a polygraph test she’d taken proves she’s telling the truth, Ford’s ex-boyfriend wrote a letter to the Judiciary Committee disputing a number of her claims on the stand: in the six years he says they dated, she did not seem afraid of flying or enclosed spaces and more pertinently, she had indeed coached her friend on passing a polygraph test for a job opportunity. ( 18 )

“Dr. Ford explained in detail what to expect, how polygraphs worked and helped [her friend] McLean become familiar and less nervous about the exam. Dr. Ford was able to help because of her background in psychology,” he wrote in response to Ford’s claim on the stand that she had “never” “taken any other polygraphs in [her] life” or “had discussions with anyone besides [her] attorneys on how to take a polygraph,” nor had she “ever given tips or advice to anyone who was looking to take a polygraph test.” This would mean she not only perjured herself but is a studied or even professional liar, at least in regards to manipulating polygraphs. ( 19 )

Mr. Biden’s accuser, Tara Reade, claimed her mother called the Larry King Show after Tara left Biden’s office to talk about the alleged rape: this claim has been corroborated by the tape being found. Reade also has eight contemporaneous corroborating witnesses who confirmed her account. ( 20 ) So under the “Believe Women” mantra, which does not even require evidence, Mr. Biden’s cancellation should be a shoe-in.

But a funny thing is happening this time: instead of finding more victims to parade, the media can now only find staffers who will defend Biden. There were over 40 witnesses ready to testify negatively about Kavanaugh to the FBI ( 21 ), but for some reason with Biden, they can only find staffers who will sing his praise. PBS found 74 of them ( 22 ), opening their article by asserting he was not on a particular list of “creepy” senators, then conceding he was “also a toucher, seemingly oblivious to whether physical contact made some women uncomfortable.” You see, *he* didn’t make them uncomfortable, it was physical contact in general that did this, and in this case it just happened to come from Joe Biden. As PBS tells it, Mr. Biden was just being himself, and these women were touchy about it.

With Biden under the gun instead of Kavanaugh, the press is suddenly interested in evidence and credibility, and whether an allegation has any. “Believe Women” has become “we never meant ‘believe *all* women.’”

“That’s a Right-Wing trap!,” says the New York Times, and a “canard.” “Believe All Women” is the negation of “Believe Women,” wrote the writer, decrying it as a “double standard purity test.” But instead of disproving the double standard, the writer just says conservatives are hypocrites too. ( 23 )

Let me point out that this is very much a double standard (and a “canard” for that matter, if it’s possible to use the word honestly). Kavanaugh was convicted in the public forum by paid lobbyists of all stripes ( 24 ) who insisted that he was guilty, because otherwise you’d be calling Ford a liar. It was impossible that Ford could be lying, only a rapist would say that! But there is no parallel concern for Tara Reade—Politico for example published a hit piece characterizing her as “manipulative, deceitful” and desperate for money. ( 25 )

California prosecutors have even launched an investigation into whether she lied on the stand. What do they accuse her of lying about? Having graduated from college. ( 26 ) In other words, the supposed lie has nothing to do with her experience with Biden, and they are accusing her misleadingly—and using the power of the court to silence her, in order to protect the alleged rapist Mr. Biden.

It’s acceptable to treat Tara Reade like this because she’s accusing a Democrat. Conservatives get the Kavanaugh Treatment, where wildly unsubstantiated and relatively mild allegations are treated as fact and guilt is assumed. Kavanaugh allegedly "groped" Ford and tried to remove her clothes (no specifics given) and put his hand on her mouth as if to quiet her. ( 27 ) Clarence Thomas before him allegedly made unwelcome comments.

Joe Biden by contrast is accused of reaching under Reade’s skirt and jamming his fingers inside her ( 28 ), against her will, and then telling her “You’re nothing to me” as he walked away ( 29 ). Somehow the Kavanaugh and Thomas allegations were treated much more seriously than this. In Tara Reade’s case it’s even acceptable to say, “Joe Biden raped her and it doesn’t matter, we need to vote for him.” Imagine a reporter saying this about Blase Ford, in Supreme Court season, without losing their job and getting blacklisted. What happened to “We believe her”? It was a lie, Ford was a liar and everyone knew it. They knew she was lying and they used her.

The reality of these frenzied accusations and the “feminist” journalists who push them in the magazines, as the Atlantic briefly acknowledged ( 30 ), is they are political tools. Whoever runs the media has no problem defending a rapist, attacking a rape victim, or slandering a good man with false accusations, and their whore employees will do anything for a dollar.

Notes:

1. "I Believe Tara Reade. I’m Voting for Joe Biden Anyway. The importance of owning an ugly moral choice." Linda Hirshman, New York Times. https://archive.vn/uUFze 2. https://archive.vn/jrAke 3. https://archive.vn/McaUe https://archive.vn/lXoma https://archive.vn/CDYxg https://archive.vn/T4uEH 4. https://archive.vn/xeEJY 5. https://archive.vn/lCTOI 6. Ibid. 7. Ibid. 8. "We Should Take Women’s Accusations Seriously. But Tara Reade’s Fall Short." Katha Pollit, The Nation. https://archive.vn/rMXIY 9. "Is It Fair to Compare Joe Biden to Brett Kavanaugh? A candid conversation with the president of the National Women’s Law Center" Emma Green, The Atlantic. https://archive.vn/2pRdU 10. (Biden says he's running for Senate) "The Biden Gaffe Machine: A Running List Of Joe Biden’s Best Slip-Ups." Tristan Justice, The Federalist. https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/02/biden-gaffe-machine-running-list-joe-bidens-best-slip-ups/ 11. "Joe Biden Gaffe: My First Priority as President Would Be to Defeat Trump." Joshua Caplan, Breitbart. https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2019/06/27/joe-biden-gaffe-my-first-priority-as-president-would-be-to-defeat-trump/ 12. https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/02/biden-gaffe-machine-running-list-joe-bidens-best-slip-ups/ 13. https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/09-27-18%20Ford%20Testimony.pdf https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/26/christine-blasey-ford-opening-statement-senate-845080 https://archive.vn/ezNk2 14. "Ford attorneys offer notes from therapy in exchange for FBI interview. Brett Samuels, The Hill. https://archive.vn/5GDXn 15. "Kavanaugh lawyer calls for accuser's legal team to submit polygraph and therapist notes to Senate." Gabriella Munoz, Washington Times. https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/sep/26/kavanaugh-lawyer-calls-accusers-legal-team-submit-/ 16. "4 new witnesses for Christine Blasey Ford don’t really corroborate her claim against Kavanaugh." Becket Adams, Examiner. https://archive.vn/wip/NUTnd 17. "'Just didn't make any sense': Friend of Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford now challenges her story" Jerry Dunleavy, Examiner. https://archive.vn/0G5PC 18. "Report: Dr. Christine Blasey Ford’s Ex-Boyfriend Says She Coached A Friend Before Taking A Polygraph Test." Mike Brest, Daily Caller. https://dailycaller.com/2018/10/02/dr-ford-ex-coached-polygraph/ 19. Ibid. 20. "Tara Reade Gets Another Corroborating Witness, Total Reaches 8." John Nolte, Breitbart. https://archive.vn/y5Q0A 21. "FBI has not contacted dozens of potential sources in Kavanaugh investigation." Caldwell & Przybyla, NBC News. https://archive.vn/Q4TTE 22. "What 74 former Biden staffers think about Tara Reade’s allegations." Daniel Bush, PBS. https://archive.vn/09EGA 23. "Believe All Women’ Is a Right-Wing Trap." Susan Faludi, New York Times. https://archive.vn/wip/U6szG 24. (Advocacy groups raised seven-figure war chests, warning that Judge Kavanaugh poses an existential threat to abortion rights, the Affordable Care Act and checks on presidential power.) "‘So, So Jaded’: The Campaign to Stop Brett Kavanaugh Struggles for Liftoff." Fandos & Edmondson, New York Times. (https://archive.vn/mXAN3 25. "'Manipulative, deceitful, user’: Tara Reade left a trail of aggrieved acquaintances." Natasha Korecki, Politico. https://archive.vn/gKWy7 26. "Biden sex assault accuser Tara Reade allegedly lied about her education, prompting a review of her expert witness work." Nicole Darrah, The Sun. https://archive.vn/wip/biiWB 27. https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/26/christine-blasey-ford-opening-statement-senate-845080 https://archive.vn/ezNk228 "Biden accuser Tara Reade claims he pinned her to a wall and said ‘I want to f*** you’ – as she demands he exits race." Chris Spargo, The Sun. https://archive.vn/H3095 29. "The #MeToo hypocrites who’ve gone silent for Joe Biden." Maureen Callahan, New York Post. https://archive.vn/K1KVr 30. Green, The Atlantic. https://archive.vn/2pRdU

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The Dims had to get rid of critical evidence of mail in ballot fraud so they set it all ablaze themselves and will now play the role of the victim

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Too long, didn't read. Two line summary from a trusted source?

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
CRIME PAYS: Bandit Nancy Pelosi Pockets $6 Million in Amazon Stock PROFITS; INSIDER TRADING Scheme Involved Purchase During Congressional Coronavirus Meetings Before U.S. Retailers Were Forced to Close

1595730067968.png

'Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and her husband are cashing in already on $5 million of Amazon stock purchased during the time frame that closed-door coronavirus meetings were being conducted in Congress — making an additional $6 MILLION in stock profits on top of the original purchase.CRIME PAYS Bandit Nancy Pelosi Pockets $6 Million in Amazon '

As of Friday morning, the Pelosi stock purchase had already earned the couple $6 million after using insider trading Intel to purchase the stock. The Amazon share price climbed close to $3,000 on Friday. The Pelosi’s purchased the shares on Jan. 17, according to financial disclosure filings at $1,600 per share.

Additionally, husband Paul Pelosi held 40 additional call options on Amazon stock too and sold those on Jan. 17 as well, netting him between $500,000 and $1 million, filings shows.

That’s like a quick $6 million in profit. Where is William Barr? Paging AG Barr …

FBI insiders said the Bureau was interested in probing the more-than-suspicious $6 million in Amazon stock that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband grabbed just before the country was locked down and retailers shuttered due to the alleged coronavirus ‘pandemic.’

But William Barr would not give the FBI a green light to proceed. Thomas Paine details the sordid affair on the Thomas Paine Podcast and the details are frustratingly alarming for all law-abiding Americans. Pelosi has profited $6 million in weeks since the purchase. That is JUST profit. Why did Barr chicken out? The reasons are startling for any attorney general. Since the podcast aired, Paine said he learned FBI Director Christopher Wray did not press the case with the Justice Department on behalf of agents in the FBI’s public corruption and financial crimes task forces.

https://truepundit.com/crime-pays-bandit-nancy-pelosi-pockets-6-million-in-amazon-stock-profits-insider-trading-scheme-involved-purchase-during-congressional-coronavirus-meetings-before-u-s-retailers-were-forced-to-clos/

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
She had a 5 week heads up....... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nancy got some splainin to do....................

The Pelosi’s purchased the shares on Jan. 17
By KYLE CHENEY, ANDREW DESIDERIO and JOHN BRESNAHAN
02/05/2020 10:58 AM EST
Updated: 02/05/2020 06:15 PM EST

The Senate on Wednesday acquitted President Donald Trump on two articles of impeachment, rejecting the House’s charges that he should be removed from office for abusing his power and obstructing the congressional investigation into his conduct.

The vote capped a frenetic four-month push by House Democrats to investigate and impeach Trump for allegedly withholding U.S. military aid from Ukraine to pressure its leaders to investigate his Democratic rivals, including former Vice President Joe Biden. The impeachment articles also charged Trump with obstructing the House’s investigation into the matter.

Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco's Chinatown Amid Coronavirus Concerns

By NBC Bay Area staff• Published February 24, 2020• Updated on February 25, 2020 at 7:05 am

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

Pelosi visited The Wok Shop, a temple and the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory, which was started 58 years ago by owner Kevin Chan's mother and uncle.

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
CRIME PAYS: Bandit Nancy Pelosi Pockets $6 Million in Amazon Stock PROFITS; INSIDER TRADING Scheme Involved Purchase During Congressional Coronavirus Meetings Before U.S. Retailers Were Forced to Close

View attachment 173962

'Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi and her husband are cashing in already on $5 million of Amazon stock purchased during the time frame that closed-door coronavirus meetings were being conducted in Congress — making an additional $6 MILLION in stock profits on top of the original purchase.CRIME PAYS Bandit Nancy Pelosi Pockets $6 Million in Amazon '

As of Friday morning, the Pelosi stock purchase had already earned the couple $6 million after using insider trading Intel to purchase the stock. The Amazon share price climbed close to $3,000 on Friday. The Pelosi’s purchased the shares on Jan. 17, according to financial disclosure filings at $1,600 per share.

Additionally, husband Paul Pelosi held 40 additional call options on Amazon stock too and sold those on Jan. 17 as well, netting him between $500,000 and $1 million, filings shows.

That’s like a quick $6 million in profit. Where is William Barr? Paging AG Barr …

FBI insiders said the Bureau was interested in probing the more-than-suspicious $6 million in Amazon stock that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her husband grabbed just before the country was locked down and retailers shuttered due to the alleged coronavirus ‘pandemic.’

But William Barr would not give the FBI a green light to proceed. Thomas Paine details the sordid affair on the Thomas Paine Podcast and the details are frustratingly alarming for all law-abiding Americans. Pelosi has profited $6 million in weeks since the purchase. That is JUST profit. Why did Barr chicken out? The reasons are startling for any attorney general. Since the podcast aired, Paine said he learned FBI Director Christopher Wray did not press the case with the Justice Department on behalf of agents in the FBI’s public corruption and financial crimes task forces.

https://truepundit.com/crime-pays-bandit-nancy-pelosi-pockets-6-million-in-amazon-stock-profits-insider-trading-scheme-involved-purchase-during-congressional-coronavirus-meetings-before-u-s-retailers-were-forced-to-clos/
Trouble is this, congress critters can "legally" get away with insider trading.

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Trouble is this, congress critters can "legally" get away with insider trading.
No, the real trouble is WHY?????????

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++