• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
...or they could be on a stage with moderators. Ya know, ...a debate. Covid is such a lame ass excuse for not debating. The dims know Trump will smash creepy Joe to bits.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
...or they could be on a stage with moderators. Ya know, ...a debate. Covid is such a lame ass excuse for not debating. The dims know Trump will smash creepy Joe to bits.
I don't think this is about the presidential election. I think that is a smoke screen. Watch other races, local, county, state, house & senate.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Congressman Matt Gaetz Files Criminal Referral Against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg

https://gaetz.house.gov/media/press-releases/congressman-matt-gaetz-files-criminal-referral-against-facebook-ceo-mark

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1595898113591.png

Okeefe scores again

Veritas was able to #ExposeFacebook thanks to two brave insiders

@ZachMcE and @realryanhartwig.

Today, @RepMattGaetz validated their effort and courage with a criminal referral for Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg sent to AG Barr.

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/status/1287832601860997132

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

In all fairness, I don't think it would be much of a debate. I think this is just a sparring tactic by the demonrats. Pretend to want to debate, but work for it to be cancelled behind the scene. Trump roasted Killary in the debates for the last election just think what he would Pedo Joe through. I think it would be entertaining.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Uhh Guys, They let BiDan out of the basement today!

Funny they had zero flags at the dem debates........
build back better is what they destroyed.

Hey Joke
Question. When you were the kenyans vp if things can get better why did you tell us it was the new normal?
Question. How many dollars did you distribute so your coke head kid could get rich?

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Twitter reportedly censors moving Bible message from Tim Tebow: 'Sensitive content'

1595982078468.png

Twitter is investigating the incident

Twitter reportedly censored one of former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow's Bible-centric videos for promoting "sensitive content."

The Western Journal obtained a screenshot of the reported censorship before the tech giant apparently removed it.

What are the details?

The video — which innocuously featured Tebow imploring Christians to hold fast to their faith amid trying times — was censored with a banner that read, "The following media includes potentially sensitive content."

In the video, the outspoken Christian athlete stresses the importance of relying on God through difficult times.

He says, "Bible believers, when we look at the Bible, and we see a lot of the heroes, a lot of times they truly were wounded deeply before they were ever used greatly. So maybe you're going through a time in your life where you feel like you've just been wounded greatly. It hasn't been your year, hasn't been your day — you just don't feel like this is your time."

Tebow adds, however, that there is growth in the valley.

"This could be your time for learning," he cautions. "This could be your time for growing. This could be your time for adapting. This could be the time that is a test for you, but tomorrow it gets turned into a testimony."

The famed athlete points out that God could very well be preparing those struggling through difficulties for greater disciplines.

"You never know what God is doing with your life," he adds. "You never know what he is preparing you for. So many times in the Bible, when we look at the heroes, there were times in their life where — if they stopped, if they quit, if they said, 'No, God, I've had enough' — then they would have missed out on the most impactful, most influential times of their life."

"Maybe that is the next step for you," he adds. "Maybe that is tomorrow. Maybe that is next week, maybe that is next year. But when we quit, we will never know what we missed out on. We will never know what's in store for us."

'We get to trust an unknown future to a known God'

Tebow explains that there should be no fear in uncertainty because of Christians' relationships with Jesus Christ.

"We get to trust an unknown future to a known God, because we know how much he loves us," he explains. "We know what he did for us in sending his son. He gave his best for us."

He concludes the video, “Right where you're at, whatever you're doing, whatever you're going through, he loves you. You were enough for his son to die on the cross, that's how much you're loved. Hold onto that in your time of need."

Tebow captioned the video, "This could be your time. That breakthrough could be tomorrow, or it could be next year. But, you have the opportunity to turn however you're being tested into a testimony. So many heroes were wounded deeply before they were used greatly!"

TheBlaze reached out to Twitter for verification of the content warning and clarification as to why it was purportedly placed and subsequently removed.

A Twitter spokesperson tells TheBlaze that the company is looking into the alleged censorship.

The video has been viewed more than 43,000 times at the time of this reporting.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/ready-twitter-reportedly-censors-moving-bible-message-from-tim-tebow-sensitive-content

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

"My final Questions would be What Does the Chinese Communist Party have on the Democrats? Why can't they hold them accountable?" Leader McCarthy 23JULY2020
Mike Pompeo Says He Has List of American Governors Named as 'Friendly' by Communist China

Megan Fox Feb 09, 2020 4:17 PM EST

Pompeo said he received an invitation from a former governor to attend a networking event that promised great “deal-making” opportunities with the Chinese government. This networking event was run by “The Chinese People’s Association for Friendship in Foreign Countries,” said Pompeo. But what the participants might not have known is that “the group is the public face of the Chinese Communist party’s official foreign influence agency, the United Front Work Department.” Pompeo knew of this connection from his time at the CIA.

He questioned the governors on how many of them knew that this group was a communist front group. “What if you made a new friend while you were at that event?” he asked. “What if your new friend offered to invest big money in your state, perhaps in your pension, an industry sensitive to our national security?”

And then he dropped a huge bomb on the crowd. “These aren’t hypotheticals,” he continued. “Last year a Chinese government-backed think tank in Beijing produced a report that assessed all fifty of America’s governors on their attitudes toward China. They labeled each of you friendly, hardline, or ambiguous.” Pompeo continued, “I’ll let you decide where you think you belong, someone in China already has. Many of you, indeed, in that report, are referenced by name.”

Not just governors...

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I watched fifteen minutes of cuck assistants with face-diapers, running around aimlessly.

How deep do you have to go, to find the damn-fool?

1:08 or wherabouts:

The stupid son of a bitch, blames TRUMP for the arson and rioting. AND for using military troops, after the police stood back and let the Federal buildings BURN.

He needs a hole in his person, where he was not originally given holes.

A hole from a boom-stick.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Uhh Guys, They let BiDan out of the basement today!

Build Back Better, by Biden

busy bee butter butt,

buh buh buh

and if you listen, you can hear the echo coming from inside the empty building

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Congressman Matt Gaetz Files Criminal Referral Against Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg

https://gaetz.house.gov/media/press-releases/congressman-matt-gaetz-files-criminal-referral-against-facebook-ceo-mark
Excerpt of letter to AG Barr:

For example, McElroy captured a shot of a Facebook corporate ruling that an illustration of a hand holding a knife slashing the throat of the President, captioned by “Fuck Trump,” would be allowed as political speech, despite being in clear violation of Facebook’s guidelines. In this case, the guidance to content moderators instructed them to watch for hostility directed at the gallery that posted the image.

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
the hidden surge -- most states are red, except for the blue dots of debauchery

the bolsheviks have lost a lot of voters in the blue dots - the normal people in the blue dots will vote orange man b/c of the looting, burning, violence that has been unleashed in their blue dots by black thugs and bernie punks

the only question is how rigged are those blue dot ballot boxes? if they are legit - it's going to be a red storm

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
BREAKING: Over 100 Police Agencies Pull Out Of Agreements To Guard DNC Convention

https://www.dailywire.com/news/breaking-over-100-police-agencies-pull-out-of-agreements-to-guard-dnc-convention
Lol

Well if it’s a gun free zone they should be just fine - right?

They could also call some social workers to help out.

I’d like to see how it goes for them in the defund the police era

Also, might be interested to how it goes when Antifa shows up with their firebombs.

Perfect storm

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Lol

Well if it’s a gun free zone they should be just fine - right?

They could also call some social workers to help out.

I’d like to see how it goes for them in the defund the police era

Also, might be interested to how it goes when Antifa shows up with their firebombs.

Perfect storm
They'll have to cancel it and go into hiding

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
1973 (0 min 36 sec):

Published on Jul 29, 2020 by SOMETHiNG WiCKËD​

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Democratic Party headquarters in Phoenix was allegedly destroyed by arson — days later police arrest a former volunteer

1596124114612.png
1596124149433.png

The suspect posted bizarre conspiracy theories on social media

The headquarters of the Democratic Party in Phoenix, Arizona, was allegedly destroyed by arson on Thursday and days later police arrested a former volunteer they believe is responsible.

Arizona Democratic Party Chair Felecia Rotellini implied in a statement after the fire that political opponents might be to blame, but instead the police arrested a former volunteer that had been banned from the building where the headquarters is located.

"We're grateful for the response of the Phoenix Fire and Police Departments who are both still on the scene as we sort out what happened. We are relieved that no one was injured," said Rotellini.

"The fire is devastating but we refuse to let this be a distraction. We feel more empowered than ever to turn Arizona blue," she added. "Our eyes remain on the prize of electing Democrats who will put Arizonans first. Thank you to all who have sent their love and support and have reached out to help."

On Wednesday, police arrested Matthew Egler, 29, after he made several claims on social media related to the fire at the headquarters.

"Why are they coming after me so hard? Um I took out a building," said Egler in a video posted to his Twitter account.

"Because I wasn't getting any responses from the Senate," he added, "uh, I got thrown out of the Supreme Court illegally, they shut down the Senate and House buildings when I tried to go inside."

He also made other threats on the video and encouraged his viewers to commit violence on his behalf.

"I'm your elected official, if I get arrested, go bomb the police, or go find those people, go kill'em. Just go kill them," he said. "I'm saying declaration of war. So I'm sorry. Whoever is responsible, kill'em."

Egler explains a bizarre conspiracy theory claiming that he secretly married the president's daughter Ivanka Trump.

Police say that he also claimed responsibility for the fire in a tweet from his account.

Police say that surveillance video also points to his involvement with the fire. In the video they released a man can be seen tossing something into the building before it is engulfed by flames.

Police added that he had been a volunteer for the Democratic party from 2016 until 2017, but that he had been banned from the building. They did not specify why he had been banned.

Here's a local news report about the arrest:

https://youtu.be/PIL6QRL-bDs

https://www.theblaze.com/news/egler-arizona-democrats-arson-volunteer

historyrepete

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Mike Pompeo Says He Has List of American Governors Named as 'Friendly' by Communist China

Megan Fox Feb 09, 2020 4:17 PM EST

Pompeo said he received an invitation from a former governor to attend a networking event that promised great “deal-making” opportunities with the Chinese government. This networking event was run by “The Chinese People’s Association for Friendship in Foreign Countries,” said Pompeo. But what the participants might not have known is that “the group is the public face of the Chinese Communist party’s official foreign influence agency, the United Front Work Department.” Pompeo knew of this connection from his time at the CIA.

He questioned the governors on how many of them knew that this group was a communist front group. “What if you made a new friend while you were at that event?” he asked. “What if your new friend offered to invest big money in your state, perhaps in your pension, an industry sensitive to our national security?”

And then he dropped a huge bomb on the crowd. “These aren’t hypotheticals,” he continued. “Last year a Chinese government-backed think tank in Beijing produced a report that assessed all fifty of America’s governors on their attitudes toward China. They labeled each of you friendly, hardline, or ambiguous.” Pompeo continued, “I’ll let you decide where you think you belong, someone in China already has. Many of you, indeed, in that report, are referenced by name.”

Not just governors...
The list of names is available everywhere. It's the 535 members of Congress. They've been selling America away for 50 plus years.
Frankly I I'm suspect on everyone in DC. Pompea, Barr Horowitz. What's the difference between them and Muellers and the like?
Nothing gonna change for the better. Certainly no time soon

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The list of names is available everywhere. It's the 535 members of Congress. They've been selling America away for 50 plus years.
Frankly I I'm suspect on everyone in DC. Pompea, Barr Horowitz. What's the difference between them and Muellers and the like?
Nothing gonna change for the better. Certainly no time soon
I wholeheartedly agree

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Democratic Party headquarters in Phoenix was allegedly destroyed by arson — days later police arrest a former volunteer

View attachment 174595 View attachment 174596

The suspect posted bizarre conspiracy theories on social media

The headquarters of the Democratic Party in Phoenix, Arizona, was allegedly destroyed by arson on Thursday and days later police arrested a former volunteer they believe is responsible.

Arizona Democratic Party Chair Felecia Rotellini implied in a statement after the fire that political opponents might be to blame, but instead the police arrested a former volunteer that had been banned from the building where the headquarters is located.

"We're grateful for the response of the Phoenix Fire and Police Departments who are both still on the scene as we sort out what happened. We are relieved that no one was injured," said Rotellini.

"The fire is devastating but we refuse to let this be a distraction. We feel more empowered than ever to turn Arizona blue," she added. "Our eyes remain on the prize of electing Democrats who will put Arizonans first. Thank you to all who have sent their love and support and have reached out to help."

On Wednesday, police arrested Matthew Egler, 29, after he made several claims on social media related to the fire at the headquarters.

"Why are they coming after me so hard? Um I took out a building," said Egler in a video posted to his Twitter account.

"Because I wasn't getting any responses from the Senate," he added, "uh, I got thrown out of the Supreme Court illegally, they shut down the Senate and House buildings when I tried to go inside."

He also made other threats on the video and encouraged his viewers to commit violence on his behalf.

"I'm your elected official, if I get arrested, go bomb the police, or go find those people, go kill'em. Just go kill them," he said. "I'm saying declaration of war. So I'm sorry. Whoever is responsible, kill'em."

Egler explains a bizarre conspiracy theory claiming that he secretly married the president's daughter Ivanka Trump.

Police say that he also claimed responsibility for the fire in a tweet from his account.

Police say that surveillance video also points to his involvement with the fire. In the video they released a man can be seen tossing something into the building before it is engulfed by flames.

Police added that he had been a volunteer for the Democratic party from 2016 until 2017, but that he had been banned from the building. They did not specify why he had been banned.

Here's a local news report about the arrest:

https://youtu.be/PIL6QRL-bDs

https://www.theblaze.com/news/egler-arizona-democrats-arson-volunteer
https://media.8kun.top/file_store/0...87ee427cf8296dffd32d1443f5ea23749ef3f3f63.mp4

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I guess we find out tomorrow! lol

OOPS! Politico Publishes Article Claiming Biden Has Picked Kamala Harris as His Running Mate – Then Panics and Scrubs Piece!

Far-left Politico on Tuesday published an article claiming Joe Biden picked Dem Senator Kamala Harris as his running mate.

The article said that Biden chose Kamala Harris to become his running mate for the 2020 election on August 1, two weeks before the Democratic National Convention “after keeping his choice close to his chest for months.”

Politico then panicked and scrubbed the article!

Did Politico just accidentally out Biden’s VP pick?

Biden is supposed to announce his running mate next week.

Politico put an editor’s note in the new, scrubbed article.

Editor’s note: Due to a technical error, an earlier version of this graphic mistakenly reported that Biden had made his VP selection. We regret the mistake.

Below is the original announcement — does this look like a technical error??

1596144275110.png

1596144286454.png

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1596152628850.png

“…..It’s gonna be dependent on mail-in ballots so people don’t get sick” he says in a PACKED CHURCH!!

If you can attend a funeral EN MASSE, you can VOTE in person this fall!

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1288899607146176514

Based upon the recent special elections, the republiturds are in trouble. The free shit army, pussy hat wearing, safe space snowflakes of the party of inclusiveness, tolerance and diversity are, and will be, showing up at the polls in record numbers by hook, crook, dead person or illegal voter at the primaries of 2018.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features/special-elections-so-far-point-to-a-democratic-wave-in-2018/

ROFLMAO !!! How did THAT work out for ya ???

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Obama Slime balling his way through life

Not following the tradition of Quiet altruism

Getting divisively political at a funeral no less

the_shootist

Old White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++