• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
“this culture of violence where we have adults are willing to shoot indiscriminately into crowds of people without care or concern for women or children.”
Why don't he tell the truth?

“this "n word" culture of violence pushed on the country where we have financially dependent, low IQ blacks who are willing to MURDER indiscriminately by shooting into crowds without care or concern for who they shoot. Usually other blacks”

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i'm only too sad to say, Joe's dimentia, for me, is real, i held out hope it was all fake, there's no denying it now

that'll probably mean he'll miss the gallows by an iq point or two...shame really

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
True that sometimes people with cognitive decline get angry and belligerent when they think somebody is messing with them.
Now think about Biden, he wants that black guy to take a drug test because he might be a junkie
He threatened to slap a supporter
He told a supporter to vote for the other guy
Just a few...

The guy really is suffering from dementia.

And here I thought it was from the two brain surgeries, that he had drain bamage.
Nope.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wanted to go outside to kick the contractor in the auto plants ass.
AR14!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Joe Biden has a racism problem (11 min 24 sec):

Published on Aug 9, 2020 by SOMETHiNG WiCKËD​

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
The fact he's openly making those accusations tells me there's a LOT of evidence...not just what we see in the news.
Yep...

Trump quotes Biden BY NAME as "being caught red-handed" ... committing probably TREASON" (along with Obama, Comey, Susan Rice, Brennan, Clapper, Lisa Page, "her lover Struck"[?], "they all knew about it")

I'd like to see them try some "libel" or "public defamation" lawsuits... and get all the records subpoenaed ....

... and pray that it doesn't go down the "Benghazi Drain"....

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The reason Rice is being trotted out is because she is nose deep.
Running for office seems to bring immunity from prosecution for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Sally Yates seems to be suffering from severe memory loss in her Congressional testimony.

Be prepared to hear a lot of "I can't recall" "I don't remember" until you start hearing "I plead the 5th Amendment on the grounds that my testimony may tend to incriminate me".

It is becoming interesting.

Now we know why the pigs have been squealing so loud this summer. They knew this was coming to a head.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

Now we know why the pigs have been squealing so loud this summer. They knew this was coming to a head.
Yep, the left's reaction is in proportion to the pain being inflicted on them.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Yep, the left's reaction is in proportion to the pain being inflicted on them.

Fingers crossed that Trump pulls out a "Trump Card" proving black on white their guilt BEFORE the first absentee ballot mail-ins... He IS a ruthless business negotiator, after all... Hope he has plenty of "dry ammo" and uses his trigger finger just at the right moment...

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
The reason Rice is being trotted out is because she is nose deep.
Running for office seems to bring immunity from prosecution for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Sally Yates seems to be suffering from severe memory loss in her Congressional testimony.

Be prepared to hear a lot of "I can't recall" "I don't remember" until you start hearing "I plead the 5th Amendment on the grounds that my testimony may tend to incriminate me".

I believe the only reason Creepy Uncle Joe is in the running is to protect the whole cabel.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I believe the only reason Creepy Uncle Joe is in the running us to protect the whole cabel.
It's the only thing between him and jail right now. He's going to jail for the Ukraine thing once this is all over

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It’s Kamala

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I love how the photographer stops taking pictures to stare gape-mouthed at the reporter asking the RIGHT QUESTION.... He sure wasn't expecting that to come out from the Press Group...

"... the reason that Obama's former NSA Susan Rice is at the top of Biden's list is that she confessed to cover up of a lot of the ObamaGate surveillance crimes that had taken place during the campaign... "

- So we have Kamala... ;)

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Normally I'd never post a TYT video, but in this case I'll make an exception. I love it when they eat their own. Lol

Why Joe Biden Will LOSE To Trump

This comment sums it up pretty well. Lol

TB 5720
You guys aren't helping, showing this stuff, the idea is to get Trump out, and we will worry about Biden in 4 years.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I love how the photographer stops taking pictures to stare gape-mouthed at the reporter asking the RIGHT QUESTION.... He sure wasn't expecting that to come out from the Press Group...
LOL! Yes, I noticed that too.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++