• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Last edited:

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
How can the public only have 11% trust in a Congress they only just voted in last year?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
How can the public only have 11% trust in a Congress they only just voted in last year?
Because they voted in a new set of assholes with the same tiring results

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
As they say, reading is fundamental.

It's because the question was worded about Congress as a whole.
Ie: it's not their Congress critter that 89% don't trust, but rather everyone else's Congress critter. They're mostly ok with the one they voted for.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Ie: it's not their Congress critter that only 11% trust, but rather everyone else's Congress critter. They're mostly ok with the one they voted for.
Polls suck and are never to be trusted

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Polls suck and are never to be trusted
True, but I think that most people have bigger issues with OPCC than their own. Especially if the person voted for them.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I Chose to #Walkaway - from the lies, propaganda, and fakeness of the left (9 min 07 sec):

Published on Jul 12, 2018 by Mike- Nificent

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
E4L #10: Dylan, Ty & Deev (23 min 01 sec):

Published on Jul 27, 2018 by E4L Podcast
For the first time a few weeks E4L sits down to talk about their book, Twitter shadowbanning Conservatives, Ben Shapiro, the #WalkAway movement, & more!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Don't care for the guy but everyone has their role to play in life. If he is looked up to by many for whatever reason & he gets people to start thinking for themselves and off the plantation I see it as a positive. Everyone's personal journey and transformation has to start somewhere........

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Don't care for the guy but everyone has their role to play in life. If he is looked up to by many for whatever reason & he gets people to start thinking for themselves and off the plantation I see it as a positive. Everyone's personal journey and transformation has to start somewhere........
He's being used as a pawn to help control the other Africans. The only talent I ever heard he has is tribal chanting. Of course I'm not an expert in African tribal chants so I'm not at all sure he possesses and other talents. If he saves even one African from the Democrats it will have been worth it!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
He's being used as a pawn to help control the other Africans.
If that is to think for themselves it's a positive, correct?

Radio interview some black leader in Detroit yesterday when he was done all the callers (all colors) called in saying he was a racist.
I see that as positive. They were seeing what I was seeing, hearing what I was hearing, thinking what I was thinking, seeing for themselves.
That thinking should compound quickly through the community moving people away from group plantation liberal controlled thinking.

The 8 kenyan years swung the pendulum so far to the left it's starting moving to the right and gaining momentum
And snowflakes are having meltdown to everyone here's delight.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If that is to think for themselves it's a positive, correct?

Radio interview some black leader in Detroit yesterday when he was done all the callers (all colors) called in saying he was a racist.
I see that as positive. They were seeing what I was seeing, hearing what I was hearing, thinking what I was thinking, seeing for themselves.
That thinking should compound quickly through the community moving people away from group plantation liberal controlled thinking.

The 8 kenyan years swung the pendulum so far to the left it's starting moving to the right and gaining momentum
And snowflakes are having meltdown to everyone here's delight.
The problem is they melt down day after day after day with no end in sight! It's so tiresome!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I believe DJT is beginning to make people open their minds up to a lot of different things...I also believe that MILLIONS of Americans don't vote because they're tired of the two parties screwing them over. If they see Trump succeed in SPITE of all the negativity, they'll come out and vote for him en masse.
I'l vote for him but will never again vote for a career politician.

ZZZZZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I'l vote for him but will never again vote for a career politician.
I have been voting since 1980 and I am proud to say that I have never voted for anyone for a federal office who has actually won.

"Don't blame me" for the FUBAR mess that the USA is in.

:belly laugh:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't view the Repukes as any white knight here either. I'd much rather do away with the RINOs and take whats left into the new Trump Party

Last edited:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
BLACK MAN in a MAGA Hat & American Exceptionalism #WalkAway pt 2 #TRUMP2020 (10 min 12 sec):

Published on Jul 23, 2018 by Y.G. NYGHTSTORM

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Happy 2nd anniversary to all us "Deplorables" ....

Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens: Liberal Elites Have Forgotten America (4 min 57 sec):​
Published on Sep 9, 2018 by Turning Point USA​
Charlie Kirk and Candace Owens join Fox and Friends To Discuss How Out Of Touch Liberal Elites Have Gotten!​

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Ie: it's not their Congress critter that 89% don't trust, but rather everyone else's Congress critter. They're mostly ok with the one they voted for.
Nah, with few exceptions people mostly accept their Senators and Congress critters they voted for as the lesser of two evils.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter