• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Oh great, now we're going to see this twat every where we go, every minute of every day. I hate this planet!
Cheer up, friend. It could be worse. At least we aren't forced to hear Hillary's cackling from now until November.
:dduck:

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Cheer up, friend. It could be worse. At least we aren't forced to hear Hillary's cackling from now until November.
:dduck:
It might get interesting. WIKILEAKS just released more than 100 documents on Kamala, and some say there may be videos of Kamala performing with Willie Brown at an orgy along with a few 8 X 10s.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It might get interesting. WIKILEAKS just released more than 100 documents on Kamala, and some say there may be videos of Kamala performing with Willie Brown at an orgy along with a few 8 X 10s.
How many times has some prediction like that been true? Not many that I can recall. Let's face it, those predictions turn out to always turn into pure bullshit. There'll be no orgy pics, no pedo pics...none of that. There hasn't been a single example that can be pointed to as clear evidence of any of the major players showed to be involved with that crap. If there were people would be indicted and charged but they're not. The lower tiers have been but that's to keep us chomping at the bit. Where it relates to the big players the needle is still going in the wrong direction.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Time is getting very very very short. Main in fraud is coming soon.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Time is getting very very very short. Main in fraud is coming soon.
Well, I'll reserve my excitement for after something actually take place that I can get excited about.

I spent the last two days up in North Conway NH and I can tell you, it seems we're quite outnumbered by the sheep even up there. I got scolded twice and my wife once for not wearing a mask properly OUTSIDE. Many businesses were closed and many more were just serving takeout. You have to understand, this place is in the woods. This isn't the big city, it's not even a little city. It's just woods and shops and even those backwoods locals are wearing masks like this was the black plague.

This last 2 days really opened my eyes to reality. My gut feeling is this is NOT going to end well for us. Not well at all

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hope there is footage of her getting gang banged.
Don't hold your breath waiting for it. I'm still waiting for the Wiener laptop stuff (which will never see the light of day)

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
How many times has some prediction like that been true? Not many that I can recall. Let's face it, those predictions turn out to always turn into pure bullshit. There'll be no orgy pics, no pedo pics...none of that. There hasn't been a single example that can be pointed to as clear evidence of any of the major players showed to be involved with that crap. If there were people would be indicted and charged but they're not. The lower tiers have been but that's to keep us chomping at the bit. Where it relates to the big players the needle is still going in the wrong direction.
Quack!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Kamala Harris: Drug Warrior, Vice Cop, Draconian Prosecutor (7 min 36 sec):

Published on Aug 12, 2020 by ReasonTV​
Biden picked the only VP candidate whose record on police and criminal justice reform is just as terrible as his own.​

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Well, I'll reserve my excitement for after something actually take place that I can get excited about.

I spent the last two days up in North Conway NH and I can tell you, it seems we're quite outnumbered by the sheep even up there. I got scolded twice and my wife once for not wearing a mask properly OUTSIDE. Many businesses were closed and many more were just serving takeout. You have to understand, this place is in the woods. This isn't the big city, it's not even a little city. It's just woods and shops and even those backwoods locals are wearing masks like this was the black plague.

This last 2 days really opened my eyes to reality. My gut feeling is this is NOT going to end well for us. Not well at all
New Hampshire isn't Alabama. Just remember that.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
CNN Scolds Tucker for Mispronouncing ‘Kamala’…then Biden Does It Too! (2 min 47 sec):

Published on Aug 13, 2020 by The Liberty Hound​

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1293984487492247554

JOE BIDEN: "Every single American should be wearing a mask when they are outside for the next three months at a minimum."

"The estimates by the experts are it will save over 40,000 lives."

"It's not about your rights. It's about your responsibility."

1597371573875.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
https://twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1293984487492247554

JOE BIDEN: "Every single American should be wearing a mask when they are outside for the next three months at a minimum."

"The estimates by the experts are it will save over 40,000 lives."

"It's not about your rights. It's about your responsibility."

View attachment 176604
They don't call him crazy uncle Joe for nothing. Screw him.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...mandate-forces-you-wear-mask-public-all-times

Bmask.jpg

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Can't help but think we should all spend more time educating the un-woke, than preaching to the choir.......
It would do us all good.

I've been arguing with a good friend that does nothing but complain about the big shithole city he lives in.
When I pick on the city he tells me it's great & I don't know what I'm talking about.
I say a few things like when his cat converter was cut off or this or that was stolen and he shuts up.
Like having a pizza delivered is a big thing..... but it's not to me.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Can't help but think we should all spend more time educating the un-woke, than preaching to the choir.......
It would do us all good.

I've been arguing with a good friend that does nothing but complain about the big shithole city he lives in.
When I pick on the city he tells me it's great & I don't know what I'm talking about.
I say a few things like when his cat converter was cut off or this or that was stolen and he shuts up.
Liberalism is a disease of the mind. There will always be those who will never be cured. Those that can have plenty of information to reference if they so choose but they need to want to be able to open their minds. You or I can't make them do that. They must have the willingness to do so

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

gringott

"Veteran of the Battle of Knob Creek"
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
We still haven't seen the video with Obamao meeting with dodgy Islamists at a banquet / dinner that the LA Times had before he was elected POTUS.

Correct me if I am wrong.

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It would do us all good.

I agree, this forum is just a venting mechanism for me. In person, I do try to drop little hints in casual conversation, or if I feel out the audience I may carefully try to discuss the issues. The problem is, of course, the China bug, masks, social distancing, have eliminated many of these normal interactions with humans. I do my best, but not enough.

When Mr. Ron Paul ran for POTUS the last time, I bought rolls and rolls of copper Ron Paul coins, I had a little speech I would give, very short and not a rant, and I would ask if they wanted a free coin, no obligation. All accepted and listened to the little speech without issue. Odd huh?

Too many of my "circle" of amigos and amigas have contacted me recently to tell me "you were right"!
Nice to be a "kook" for decades only to be told "you weren't a kook you were a prophet".

I would rather be a kook and wrong than what is going on now.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Normally I'd never post a TYT video, but in this case I'll make an exception. I love it when they eat their own. Lol

Why Joe Biden Will LOSE To Trump

This comment sums it up pretty well. Lol

TB 5720
You guys aren't helping, showing this stuff, the idea is to get Trump out, and we will worry about Biden in 4 years.
Fecking painful to watch and I have zero use for the guy.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's because when you do that, it induces cognitive dissonance in him and he probably has some emotional connection to where he lives.
So when that happens, he's forced to choose sides and will likely default to a position in line with his preexisting bias that favors his community.

When he complains about his city, instead of complaining about it too, have you simply asked him what he thinks would fix it? At that point solutions can be discussed that might actually help him to be able to come to the correct conclusions on his own. Which means it is more likely to stick, than if you just tell him the same thing.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I agree, this forum is just a venting mechanism for me. In person, I do try to drop little hints in casual conversation, or if I feel out the audience I may carefully try to discuss the issues. The problem is, of course, the China bug, masks, social distancing, have eliminated many of these normal interactions with humans. I do my best, but not enough.

When Mr. Ron Paul ran for POTUS the last time, I bought rolls and rolls of copper Ron Paul coins, I had a little speech I would give, very short and not a rant, and I would ask if they wanted a free coin, no obligation. All accepted and listened to the little speech without issue. Odd huh?

Too many of my "circle" of amigos and amigas have contacted me recently to tell me "you were right"!
Nice to be a "kook" for decades only to be told "you weren't a kook you were a prophet".

I would rather be a kook and wrong than what is going on now.
I real life I do a lot of listening and just throw out questions that are meant to make them think. Once they think you aren't listening to them they disengage so I send my ideas across in small doses in the form of questions. When they respond with something I disagree with I simply nod then shake my head. I can often see that they themselves start rethinking their response once they see my reaction. I can see sometimes that I leave them thinking a bit more after a conversation than I do before.

A full fledged dialog is rare for me to undertake with them as their arguments cause me to become frustrated, at which point I'm not doing them or myself any good.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
That didn't work out too well, you should have held onto those coins. Copper has gone up since then.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That's because when you do that, it induces cognitive dissonance in him and he probably has some emotional connection to where he lives.
So when that happens, he's forced to choose sides and will likely default to a position in line with his preexisting bias that favors his community.

When he complains about his city, instead of complaining about it too, have you simply asked him what he thinks would fix it? At that point solutions can be discussed that might actually help him to be able to come to the correct conclusions on his own. Which means it is more likely to stick, than if you just tell him the same thing.
Great insight. He knows the problem as he grew up there. He calls it the black burden.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Fecking painful to watch and I have zero use for the guy.

They state the obvious. I still think Sleepy Joe is acting like he's nuts to stay out of jail. He's as sharp as ever and knows that, after he's no longer a candidate that layer of protection is gone and he's going to be arrested and charged with high crimes for the Ukraine extortion, with him admitting to the extortion on tape (quite lucidly and showing amazing mental stability I might add) as the most compelling evidence against him.

Don't be fooled folks, it's all an act!

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If I had to compare this election to historical elections, the closest I can think of is when Adolph Hitler entered the top.
From Wikipedia, so you know the deal. I left some out, just put the lead up background information and not what happened later.
Long, but if you read it keep what is going on now in your mind.

Brüning administration

The Great Depression provided a political opportunity for Hitler. Germans were ambivalent about the parliamentary republic, which faced challenges from right- and left-wing extremists. The moderate political parties were increasingly unable to stem the tide of extremism, and the German referendum of 1929 helped to elevate Nazi ideology. The elections of September 1930 resulted in the break-up of a grand coalition and its replacement with a minority cabinet. Its leader, chancellor Heinrich Brüning of the Centre Party, governed through emergency decrees from President Paul von Hindenburg. Governance by decree became the new norm and paved the way for authoritarian forms of government. The NSDAP rose from obscurity to win 18.3 per cent of the vote and 107 parliamentary seats in the 1930 election, becoming the second-largest party in parliament.

Hitler made a prominent appearance at the trial of two Reichswehr officers, Lieutenants Richard Scheringer and Hanns Ludin, in late 1930. Both were charged with membership in the NSDAP, at that time illegal for Reichswehr personnel. The prosecution argued that the NSDAP was an extremist party, prompting defence lawyer Hans Frank to call on Hitler to testify. On 25 September 1930, Hitler testified that his party would pursue political power solely through democratic elections, which won him many supporters in the officer corps.

Brüning's austerity measures brought little economic improvement and were extremely unpopular. Hitler exploited this by targeting his political messages specifically at people who had been affected by the inflation of the 1920s and the Depression, such as farmers, war veterans, and the middle class.

Although Hitler had terminated his Austrian citizenship in 1925, he did not acquire German citizenship for almost seven years. This meant that he was stateless, legally unable to run for public office, and still faced the risk of deportation. On 25 February 1932, the interior minister of Brunswick, Dietrich Klagges, who was a member of the NSDAP, appointed Hitler as administrator for the state's delegation to the Reichsrat in Berlin, making Hitler a citizen of Brunswick, and thus of Germany.

Hitler ran against Hindenburg in the 1932 presidential elections. A speech to the Industry Club in Düsseldorf on 27 January 1932 won him support from many of Germany's most powerful industrialists. Hindenburg had support from various nationalist, monarchist, Catholic, and republican parties, and some Social Democrats. Hitler used the campaign slogan "Hitler über Deutschland" ("Hitler over Germany"), a reference to his political ambitions and his campaigning by aircraft. He was one of the first politicians to use aircraft travel for political purposes, and used it effectively. Hitler came in second in both rounds of the election, garnering more than 35 per cent of the vote in the final election. Although he lost to Hindenburg, this election established Hitler as a strong force in German politics.

Appointment as chancellor

The absence of an effective government prompted two influential politicians, Franz von Papen and Alfred Hugenberg, along with several other industrialists and businessmen, to write a letter to Hindenburg. The signers urged Hindenburg to appoint Hitler as leader of a government "independent from parliamentary parties", which could turn into a movement that would "enrapture millions of people".

Hindenburg reluctantly agreed to appoint Hitler as chancellor after two further parliamentary elections—in July and November 1932—had not resulted in the formation of a majority government. Hitler headed a short-lived coalition government formed by the NSDAP (which had the most seats in the Reichstag) and Hugenberg's party, the German National People's Party (DNVP). On 30 January 1933, the new cabinet was sworn in during a brief ceremony in Hindenburg's office. The NSDAP gained three posts: Hitler was named chancellor, Wilhelm Frick Minister of the Interior, and Hermann Göring Minister of the Interior for Prussia. Hitler had insisted on the ministerial positions as a way to gain control over the police in much of Germany.

One thing that has always been interesting to me is how important Prussia was to Germany. Here is what happened to Prussia.

The Prussian Kingdom ended in 1918 along with other German monarchies that collapsed as a result of the German Revolution. In the Weimar Republic, the Free State of Prussia lost nearly all of its legal and political importance following the 1932 coup led by Franz von Papen. Subsequently, it was effectively dismantled into Nazi German Gaue in 1935. Nevertheless, some Prussian ministries were kept and Hermann Göring remained in his role as Minister President of Prussia until the end of World War II.

Former eastern territories of Germany that made up a significant part of Prussia lost the majority of their German population after 1945 as the People's Republic of Poland and the Soviet Union both absorbed these territories and had most of its German inhabitants expelled by 1950.

Prussia, deemed a bearer of militarism and reaction by the Allies, was officially abolished by an Allied declaration in 1947. The international status of the former eastern territories of Germany was disputed until the Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany in 1990, while its return to Germany remains a topic among far right politicians, the Federation of Expellees and various political revisionists.

Interesting, eh?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

gringott

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That didn't work out too well, you should have held onto those coins. Copper has gone up since then.
I feel I got full value for those coins, earning more than FRNs.

I earned a place in people's minds, planting a seed, hopefully that found fertile ground and sprouted. You can't shout at people and make them think, you have to be a little more subtle than that.

Talking trash on here, but doing nothing personally to try to educate the voting public, one man to one man or woman, or a small group, invalidates such a poster's strongly held opinions IMHO. Much the same as the people who cry that "big money corporations" control elections, but don't support small government conservative candidates or constitutional candidates with small donations. I donate using the amount $17.76 to send a message.

Example: Amy McGrath D Team ran to depose incumbent R Team Congressional Rep. Andy Barr. Andy is a small government conservative, not perfect but good enough. McGrath is a former Marine Fighter Pilot. Period. If we were voting for best person to fly Kentucky's fighter jets Amy would get my vote, however, that is not a position we are voting on nor is it a qualification for elected office. She checks the Veteran block, nice but not enough.

McGrath's funding and campaign was financed and run from out of state. Barr was supported by many small donations, mine included. I don't live in his district, but I felt it was important to Kentucky to keep our Commonwealth's Representative non-D Team - we have only one, in Louisville of course.
Barr defeated her, barely, the problem is the district contains the cities of Lexington (including its suburbs), Richmond, and Frankfort, the state capital (UK students, folks on the voting plantation, soccer moms etc).

Now Amy is running for Senator against Mitch McConnell, who is far from perfect. I always have voted against him in primaries when I was a registered R Team member and could vote. He is in a powerful position in the Senate, if the R Team retains control, who would take his place?

If the R Team loses control of the Senate, McGrath would be nobody in the Senate and Kentucky would lose influence for sure. The local news reports on a regular basis that McGrath is financially supported by small donations within Kentucky. They have repeated this "talking point" from a press release by McGrath's campaign over and over, one station even had a "DITCH MITCH" screen saver on their webpage.
Actual FEC filings of course show that McGrath's campaign received THREE PERCENT OF DONATIONS FROM KENTUCKY RESIDENTS.

The big lie. Over and over. I can't counter the MSM, but I can inform people personally of that above lie the MSM keeps repeating.
Posting here might reach three or so Kentucky voters, who most likely won't vote McGrath anyway.

I brought up the example as how we can do things personally. I did not expect Ron Paul to be POTUS, I did expect that he would never get his primary votes, and would be smashed down. I even thought they would murder him if necessary. Glad it did not happen. I did however think his running for POTUS was an opportunity to educate voters and people in general, there are alternatives to the puppets running year after year my whole life.

If I influenced a handful of people by handing out copper coins, I feel that was a fantastic ROI for freedom and liberty.

Spouting off bullshit on this forum while being too cheap to spend a dime advancing voter education seems pretty fucking weak and not stable.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Soy boys & girls fighting back!

id give them a 10 for reactivity a 10 for nerve, a 5 for common sense, and a zero for situational awareness

too liberal to notice two saggin hoodies have entered the environment. The correct response is to close the laptop, pull it closer and place you hand on ccw