• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
LOL! Hey Nancy, I know this will probably not happen but I like that people around you are talking about it.

JC200908.jpg

I was unfamiliar with the process so went looking for info about it. Found an article written in 2015:

https://ballotpedia.org/Fact_check/When_was_the_"motion_to_vacate_the_chair"_rule_last_used_in_Congress

vacate.jpg

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Biden Slurs His Words in Michigan Speech, Says Trump’s Policies Increased the Price of “Prescription Jugs” (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published September 9, 2020

77-year-old Joe Biden spoke gibberish and slurred his words in his Michigan speech on Wednesday.

Biden attacked President Trump with lies from Bob Woodward’s latest book claiming he captured President Trump admitting he ‘knowingly downplayed’ Covid-19 from January to March (even though Trump imposed a moratorium on incoming flights from China in January).

Biden voted for NAFTA, the America jobs killing trade agreement, yet he had the gall to show up to Michigan and push his new “Buy American” policy.

Biden slurred his words as he attacked President Trump’s policies related to big pharma.

“…All while raising their prices on prescription jugs that union families and working people have to rely on,” said Biden.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Joe Rogan has a really good analogy for Slow Joe. I know I'll be using it.

Edited to add:...and if you want to see something that will warm the cockles of your heart, click on this twitshit vid and open it. Then scroll dow and watch the vid right below it. I don't use twitshit and can't figure out how to link directly to that particular video. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it'll be worth it.

Last edited:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Joe Rogan has a really good analogy for Slow Joe. I know I'll be using it.

Edited to add:...and if you want to see something that will warm the cockles of your heart, click on this twitshit vid and open it. Then scroll dow and watch the vid right below it. I don't use twitshit and can't figure out how to link directly to that particular video. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it'll be worth it.
That Just Vent video. What exactly are we looking at? Who’s who and what’s what?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
#Hairpocrisy (1 min 01 sec):

Published on Sep 4, 2020 by SOMETHiNG WiCKËD​

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Yeah
Gotta put cameras BEHIND THE PODIUMS to check for CHEATING at the debates. And check for earpieces... getting live replies from aides...
Who's going to do the checking? The media? The FBI? Who do you trust? I trust no one! I question everything! I'll never be satisfied, not anymore!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1599916123594.png

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1600010443422.png
1600010454622.png

and then speaks as if he's saying goodbye

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/12/joe-biden-appears-to-reflect-teleprompter-text-during-tv-interview/

Biden holds up framed photo of sons during interview with James Corden, showing teleprompter text in background. Now, will the campaign address this issue? Listen to the interview: especially after he puts down the photo. Yes, he's talking about his sons: one who is gone and another who is in big trouble. But he sounds exhausted, defeated. It felt like he's working up to saying goodbye.

"I was fortunate .. fortunate."

"I wish everyone else good health …"

"And I want to thank all the people who've been so good to me …"

Why does no one mention the lesions all over his face?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
View attachment 180333 View attachment 180334

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/12/joe-biden-appears-to-reflect-teleprompter-text-during-tv-interview/

Biden holds up framed photo of sons during interview with James Corden, showing teleprompter text in background. Now, will the campaign address this issue? Listen to the interview: especially after he puts down the photo. Yes, he's talking about his sons: one who is gone and another who is in big trouble. But he sounds exhausted, defeated. It felt like he's working up to saying goodbye.

This bastard is going down! Karma will get its pound of flesh from this treasonous POS

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Surprise, Surprise: Data Reveals Where the Majority of Biden's Donations Came from – and It's Bad News for Dems

The conservative group Take Back Action Fund is sounding the alarm on millions of political donations made to former Vice President Joe Biden's presidential campaign. According to the group, more than half of the 2019 contributions Biden received on the Democratic fundraising platform ActBlue came from unemployed people, Fox News reported. That number has increased in 2020, particularly in light of the pandemic.

The organization decided to look at data from 2019, before the Wuhan coronavirus pandemic, to get a better idea of what donations were like at a time when the unemployment rate was relatively low – around four percent. Last year, 48.4 percent of ActBlue's donations were from "unemployed."

"After downloading hundreds of millions of [dollars in] donations to the Take Back Action Fund servers, we were shocked to see that almost half of the donations to ActBlue in 2019 claimed to be unemployed individuals," Take Back Action Fund's president, John Pudner, told Fox News. "The name of employers must be disclosed when making political donations, but more than 4.7 million donations came from people who claimed they did not have an employer. Those 4.7 million donations totaled $346 million ActBlue raised and sent to liberal causes."

The numbers are ticking upwards as 2020 continues on, with more than 50 percent of donations coming through ActBlue being gifted by those who are unemployed.

Data from WinRed, the Republican Party's version of ActBlue, the number of unemployed people who made donations to President Donald Trump sat at four percent. This year the number is 5.6 percent

Data from the Take Back Action Fund showed that a VERY high percentage of unemployed people donated to the Biden campaign pic.twitter.com/bnbVXeoBrH

— Beth Baumann (@eb454) September 13, 2020

Pudner took particular issue with ActBlue's lack of verification, something he says could be foreign contributions, which are illegal.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethbaumann/2020/09/13/surprise-surprise-data-reveals-where-the-majority-of-bidens-donations-came-from–and-its-bad-news-for-dems-n2576113

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I trust Rogan way more than Chris Wallace

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
I trust Rogan way more than Chris Wallace
I agree, and I don't even much like Rogan. He's only superficially informed - and he's admitted to dope use. Which explains his superficial nature; and THAT explains his appeal to Millennials.

Nontheless, I'd rather see him mod a debate than Notmike Wallace.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
"Enthusiasm is running high for the senile child groper. "

Comments are hilarious :)

"Social Distanced their cars by county"...

Las Vegas Latinos For Biden Parade - September 14, 2020
•Sep 14, 2020

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
that‘s the part they aren’t supposed to say out loud.
Same MO as the Kenyan....she came from nowhere to become the POTUS. Manchurian Candidate 2.0

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
View attachment 180333 View attachment 180334

I dunno about you...
But his PHYSICAL appearance is looking more suspect by the day.
Just saying
No way this is " on the level " in any way.
Kind of weird really. And creepy. Not to mention that.
Cannot put my finger on it. I mean WTF !!??!!??
Smart like foxes or
just over the top stoopid to realize what they are doing.
Ehhhh...

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Biden supposedly has TWO campaign stops in FLORIDA today to try to regain some Hispanic voters... due to A HUGE SWING FOR TRUMP.
Hispanic voters are 20% of Florida voters.
Between diaper changes...
And with $100 MILLION from Bloomberg EARMARKED FOR FLORIDA CAMPAIGN ALONE.
No president, apparently, has won the election without winning Florida.
$100 Million buys a lot MORE FRAUD???

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Biden supposedly has TWO campaign stops in FLORIDA today to try to regain some Hispanic voters... due to A HUGE SWING FOR TRUMP.
Hispanic voters are 20% of Florida voters.
Between diaper changes...
And with $100 MILLION from Bloomberg EARMARKED FOR FLORIDA CAMPAIGN ALONE.
No president, apparently, has won the election without winning Florida.
$100 Million buys a lot MORE FRAUD???
I do hope they're pissing money away.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I’m starting to think the Dem model was
- doesnt matter if Biden cant beat trump going to try to steal it anyway
- win and run things while he naps or croaks (who cares)
- lose and escalate the anarchy to overthrow the system ahead of schedule.