• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The blood of murdered Americans are on the hands of the Democratic party and the people in this video:

Media, democrats and celebrities encouraging violence for 2 minutes (2 min 19 sec):​
Published on Sep 2, 2020 by VariousVideos2012​

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1600307597117.png

CBS stole a Photo from Latinos for Trump in Phoenix and tagged it as a Biden event. #fakenews @DonaldJTrumpJr @charliekirk11 @drewsexton23 @kelliwardaz #LeadRight

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/status/1306306178696327168

the depths of desperation know no bounds

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
BIDEN UKRAINE TAPES RELEASED - LOGAN ACT

A new audio tape released this morning between then Vice President Joe Biden and the former President Poroshenko in Ukraine shows Biden talking down the competence of the incoming Trump administration and declaring he will ‘stay involved’ in what is going on in Ukraine after the inauguration.

In the second tape, Biden calls Trump ‘the dog who caught the car’, who has no idea of what to do, and Biden and Poroshenko have ‘a real chance of making him a hero’. In other words, damaging the incoming administration and making them look bad.

Much evidence has come out over the last year that the real collusion in the U.S. 2016 presidential election was between the Clinton campaign/Obama admin/Biden/DNC/Deep State. These tapes were recorded after Ukraine released the famous ‘black ledger’ which allegedly showed then Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort taking ‘off the books’ illegal payments. The ledger was later shown to be fabricated after the Mueller investigation was over.

The third tape shows Biden discussing getting Poroshenko’s children into University of Pennsylvania, as payback for helping the Obama Administration in their Ukrainian anti-Trump endeavors.

https://youtu.be/hg0GQF7sv-Y

https://youtu.be/XZ1ptvYqZ_k

https://youtu.be/uMjBfotAHfA

1600308115380.png
1600308123167.png
https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2020/09/16/new-biden-audio-tape-released-in-ukraine-shows-vp-trashing-incoming-trump-admin-to-foreign-leader-says-hell-stay-involved-in-ukraine-after-inauguration-discusses-jointly-damaging-trump/

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
BIDEN UKRAINE TAPES RELEASED - LOGAN ACT

A new audio tape released this morning between then Vice President Joe Biden and the former President Poroshenko in Ukraine shows Biden talking down the competence of the incoming Trump administration and declaring he will ‘stay involved’ in what is going on in Ukraine after the inauguration.

In the second tape, Biden calls Trump ‘the dog who caught the car’, who has no idea of what to do, and Biden and Poroshenko have ‘a real chance of making him a hero’. In other words, damaging the incoming administration and making them look bad.

Much evidence has come out over the last year that the real collusion in the U.S. 2016 presidential election was between the Clinton campaign/Obama admin/Biden/DNC/Deep State. These tapes were recorded after Ukraine released the famous ‘black ledger’ which allegedly showed then Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort taking ‘off the books’ illegal payments. The ledger was later shown to be fabricated after the Mueller investigation was over.

The third tape shows Biden discussing getting Poroshenko’s children into University of Pennsylvania, as payback for helping the Obama Administration in their Ukrainian anti-Trump endeavors.

https://youtu.be/hg0GQF7sv-Y

https://youtu.be/XZ1ptvYqZ_k

https://youtu.be/uMjBfotAHfA

View attachment 180705 View attachment 180706 https://creativedestructionmedia.com/investigations/2020/09/16/new-biden-audio-tape-released-in-ukraine-shows-vp-trashing-incoming-trump-admin-to-foreign-leader-says-hell-stay-involved-in-ukraine-after-inauguration-discusses-jointly-damaging-trump/
Cut this corksoaker off at the knees

Last edited:

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
It's not going to make a piss-puddle's worth of difference. Forty percent of the nation is onboard with this open treason.

And for whatever reason, 49 percent of the voters don't know or care.

That's what we're up against. Droolin' Joe isn't the problem - he's a symptom of the problem.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Out of curiosity, I went to the youtube of Biden's Florida stop in Kissimmee... THE "4 PEOPLE APPLAUDING CAMPAIGN" - BY THE FOUR STAFF MEMBERS...

Just watched the 1st woman on stage... with stars in her eyes... her Spanish was fine, even if the content was crap... then she had the pleasure to introduce Darrin (Darren) SOTO, "the 1st Borriqua (Porto-Rican) from Florida to serve as Congressman... ". So this guy starts out with notes, and proceeds to BUTCHER the Spanish language... ! couldn't believe it!!! Spanish is my 4th language (Latina wife for 40 years + now...) , and I can talk (& surely write) circles around that "SINO" (Spanish In Name Only", haha!). What a DISGRACE! Even Jeb Bush's Spanish is better, and that's not saying much... "la vota" instead of "el voto", "mi familia hispano" (instead of "hispana"), said FOUR TIMES "la decision es claro" (instead of "clara"), "la eleccion es critical (" instead of "critica"), "status (" instead of "estatus"), "nuestra comunidad hispano" (instead of "hispana"), so, let alone one correct SENTENCE, not even a correct PHRASE... What "credibility"!!! (or lack thereof...)

@1:10:11

Then a dude gets up and says "I wish we could all get together to celebrate... but that's not the world we live in today" (except at Trump rallies, lol !!!)... followed by incredible drivel. I can't even listen to it... at the end "I beg you to go register, vote, make a plan to organize your day" (They're DESPERATE...)

@1:18:14

Then a women who rants about Trump "disparaging Latinos, for their accents, color, separating children from their mothers and putting them in cages"... can't go on listening to her drivel...

Big empty stage... then

@1:29:30

another dude comes on... "What's at stake" drivel... "Born in Porto-Rico, I moved to Florida and actually graduated 2 blocks from here from High School"... (cream of the crop?) "Biden knows we are not a monolith" (So he quotes Biden's RACIST disparaging of the Black Community, lol !!!) Stopped listening there... on to the next speaker...

So Joe steps up and presses PLAY for a Latino song... (not the FAKE I mistakenly/unknowingly posted earlier in another thread... I'll go back & edit that)

And if you want to hear the speech, it's @1:34:00

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
View attachment 180703
CBS stole a Photo from Latinos for Trump in Phoenix and tagged it as a Biden event. #fakenews @DonaldJTrumpJr @charliekirk11 @drewsexton23 @kelliwardaz #LeadRight

https://twitter.com/SidneyPowell1/status/1306306178696327168

the depths of desperation know no bounds
Wow,
Good find ,
and amazing.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Out of curiosity, I went to the youtube of Biden's Florida stop in Kissimmee... THE "4 PEOPLE APPLAUDING CAMPAIGN" - BY THE FOUR STAFF MEMBERS...

Just watched the 1st woman on stage... with stars in her eyes... her Spanish was fine, even if the content was crap... then she had the pleasure to introduce Darrin (Darren) SOTO, "the 1st Borriqua (Porto-Rican) from Florida to serve as Congressman... ". So this guy starts out with notes, and proceeds to BUTCHER the Spanish language... ! couldn't believe it!!! Spanish is my 4th language (Latina wife for 40 years + now...) , and I can talk (& surely write) circles around that "SINO" (Spanish In Name Only", haha!). What a DISGRACE! Even Jeb Bush's Spanish is better, and that's not saying much... "la vota" instead of "el voto", "mi familia hispano" (instead of "hispana"), said FOUR TIMES "la decision es claro" (instead of "clara"), "la eleccion es critical (" instead of "critica"), "status (" instead of "estatus"), "nuestra comunidad hispano" (instead of "hispana"), so, let alone one correct SENTENCE, not even a correct PHRASE... What "credibility"!!! (or lack thereof...)

@1:10:11

Then a dude gets up and says "I wish we could all get together to celebrate... but that's not the world we live in today" (except at Trump rallies, lol !!!)... followed by incredible drivel. I can't even listen to it... at the end "I beg you to go register, vote, make a plan to organize your day" (They're DESPERATE...)

@1:18:14

Then a women who rants about Trump "disparaging Latinos, for their accents, color, separating children from their mothers and putting them in cages"... can't go on listening to her drivel...

Big empty stage... then

@1:29:30

another dude comes on... "What's at stake" drivel... "Born in Porto-Rico, I moved to Florida and actually graduated 2 blocks from here from High School"... (cream of the crop?) "Biden knows we are not a monolith" (So he quotes Biden's RACIST disparaging of the Black Community, lol !!!) Stopped listening there... on to the next speaker...

So Joe steps up and presses PLAY for a Latino song... (not the FAKE I mistakenly/unknowingly posted earlier in another thread... I'll go back & edit that)

And if you want to hear the speech, it's @1:34:00

But the media would have us believe that Biden is winning in FL by double digits. All to create a narrative so that on Election night, people won't accept the results and will take to the streets to Burn, Loot and Murder.

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and in November, who's supposed to tell us who won?

oh, right, i forgot, CNN, MSNBC, FOX, ABC,

what's going to happen to them if they decided to not tell us, or to tell us a lie,

AND WHEN THE MEDIA LIES:
we have a set of laws to handle that, the FCC is supposed to remedy that

this is a failure, it's an opportunity to do what otherwise wouldn't be done...oops, there it goes

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Last edited:

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1600446448812.png

https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/17/leaked-2016-call-reveals-joe-biden-risked-national-security-to-sabotage-trump/

Leaked 2016 Call Reveals Joe Biden Risked National Security To Sabotage Trump

Joe Biden exercised incredibly poor judgement, placing a highly classified counterintelligence operation at risk, and undermined the

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
MEDIA MATTERS FOR AMERICA

https://www.mediamatters.org/about-us

<Form 990

https://projects.propublica.org/nonprofits/display_990/470928008/01_2020_prefixes_46-47%2F470928008_201812_990_2020012117047853

<Funded by ↓

ABPAC

https://americanbridgepac.org/

<Funded by ↓

ACTBLUE
https://secure.actblue.com/donate/social-defeat-trump-2020

1600446581842.png
1600446711069.png
1600446723499.png

Why is Google and MediaMatters conspiring to silence Q apps if not a threat?

A lot of people talk shit about Q on this forum. Do you not see the vast leftist efforts to silence a WORLDWIDE movement of free thought and information?

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Biden doing his comedy show live... (with teleprompter, no doubt, but that won't help...)

a grand total of FIFTY-SIX people watching his "Live Stream", golly-gee... they're REALLY practicing "Social Distancing" it seems...

NO cam shots of the "crowd" - to be compared with Trump's upcoming visit to the same State later today...

- Even I can think of a retort for EVERY statement he's making, so Trump will make mince-meat out of him at the debates...

Too many lies and false promises to count...
... and he appears barely awake from one nap & ready for the next one...

Last edited:

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
something more to it than that

intelligence gathering? trail following?
idk
but
'they're' wrecking us on our dime, we're "doing well" and yet, the apparatus being used to destroy us appears to be intact and functioning at full speed ahead

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
OUCH! Democrat in Pennsylvania Tells Biden: “I Look Out Over My Biden Sign and I See a Sea of Trump Flags and Yard Signs”

This was awkward.

77-year-old Joe Biden participated in a CNN town hall Thursday evening with host Anderson Cooper.

It was a total circus.

Anderson Cooper and every attendee lobbed pre-approved softball questions at Biden.

A Democrat from Pennsylvania told Joe Biden that when she looks out into her neighborhood she sees a “sea of Trump flags and yard signs.”

Biden looked like he got punched in the gut.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/ouch-democrat-pennsylvania-tells-biden-look-biden-sign-see-sea-trump-flags-yard-signs-video/

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1600472143271.png

1600472206251.png
1600472220129.png

REVEALED: 'Trained Marxist' Black Lives Matter co-founder is being funded by group linked to the Chinese Communist Party

A liberal initiative led by a co-founder of the Black Lives Matter movement is funded by a group linked to the Chinese Communist Party, it has been revealed. Alicia Garza, 39, is the principal of Black Futures Lab, an advocacy group she created two years ago that works 'with black people to transform their communities', according to their website. The New York Post reports, however, that the group is receiving funding from the San Francisco-based Chinese Progressive Association with ties to the People's Republic of China. Garza has previously been described as a 'trained Marxist' by her BLM co-founder Patrisse Cullors. 'We are super-versed on, sort of, ideological theories. And I think that what we really tried to do is build a movement that could be utilized by many, many black folk,' Cullors said in an interview with The Real News Network. On a funding page for Black Future Labs, it reveals how it is 'fiscally sponsored' by the Chinese group.

The Chinese Progressive Association are not listed among the partners on their website yet the donate button on Black Future Labs website links directly to a page on the CPA's own site. Black Future Labs writes that its goal is to build 'black political power' and change 'the way that power operates—locally, statewide, and nationally'. Their mission is to 'engage Black voters year-round', to 'use our political strength to stop corporate influences from creeping into progressive policies' and to 'combine technology and traditional organizing methods to reach black people anywhere and everywhere we are,' they add. On their website, the CPA state that their group 'educates, organizes and empowers the low income and working class immigrant Chinese community in San Francisco to build collective power with other oppressed communities to demand better living and working conditions and justice for all people'. Yet according to the Post, the group, founded in 1972, also has ties to the Chinese government, where there is a history of the mistreatment of black people. According to Heritage.org, the CPA was founded 'during the heady days of the Marxist-oriented Asian American Movement'. It cites a Stanford paper that states: 'The CPA began as a Leftist, pro-People's Republic of China organization, promoting awareness of mainland China's revolutionary thought and workers' rights, and dedicated to self-determination, community control, and "serving the people".' It adds that it 'worked with other pro-PRC groups within the U.S. and San Francisco Bay Area … Support for the PRC was based on the inspiration the members drew from what they saw as a successful grassroots model that presented a viable alternative to Western capitalism.' The group has also held events with and supporting the Chinese government.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8745459/Black-Lives-Matter-founder-leading-initiative-funded-pro-Chinese-Communist-Party-group.html

Hmm..seems to be swinging back around to Feinstein.. Also there is an interesting tat paragraph on Alicia Garza's chest

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
ANOTHER BOOM

An explosive detailed report from the Senate Homeland Security Committee, is expected to be released on former Vice President Joe Biden and his son, Hunter Biden’s dealings with Ukraine gas company Burisma ‘within days,’ Sen. Ron Johnson told this reporter Friday.

Moreover, Johnson’s Senate committee voted on Wednesday to authorize more than three dozen subpoenas and depositions of former senior Obama administration officials’ involved, or who had knowledge of the FBI’s probe into President Donald Trump. The issue, however, says Johnson, is that FBI Director Christopher Wray has refused to cooperate with his panel for information and documents that would aid in questioning witnesses.

https://saraacarter.com/senate-ukraine-report-on-biden-burisma-expected-in-days-says-top-gop-senator/

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
“Who Knows – They Give him a Big Fat Shot in the Ass and He Comes Out and He’s Better than Before” – Trump ROASTS Joe Biden in North Carolina

1600577604596.png

President Trump held another massive rally in North Carolina on Saturday night.

During the rally President Trump took on Joe Biden once again accusing the Democrat candidate of being on drugs which is likely.

President Trump already demanded the candidates be drug tested before each debate.

During Saturday night’s rally President Trump went after Joe Biden again.

President Trump: He has no idea where he is but I’d never say it. I won’t say it. I refuse. But, no, don’t underestimate him. He’s been doing this for 47 years. And I got a debate coming up with this guy. (applause) Who knows? You never know. You never know. They give him a big fat shot in the ass and he comes out and for two hours he’s better than ever before.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/knows-give-big-fat-shot-ass-comes-better-trump-roasts-joe-biden-north-carolina/

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1600602167839.png

1600602195680.png

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy