• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Dems are in trouble

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Biden admits he doesn't have a chance! Not sure if this was shot today, but the twat is a few minutes ago.

“Probably not but if I do, I’ll come for you.”

https://media.8kun.top/file_store/0...7c51ae68b8cece4c7c60f873b073db8c24df057e9.mp4
I can’t play your media so I found it on twitter

the fool is walking up to pro Trump people who are booing him, telling him he has no chance and has been too long in the basement

when he’s told up close he has no chance I hear

”I know I know”

then “probably not but if I do at some point then ok”. Gibberish again

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
holder & jarett

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
There's a New Anthem for the NFL it seems... and now, Joe Biden introduces a New Pledge of Allegiance... "For Real" !!!

No "Flag", no "Republic", no "Liberty & Justice For All"... but with a last minute "Under God" for Ilan Omar...

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1600785296120.png

Sidney Powell

Retweeted

Tom Trotts

Hourglass with flowing sand

@tom_trotts

Remember a few years ago when two undercover journalists exposed that Planned Parenthood was selling aborted baby body parts (a felony), and the California AG prosecuted the journalists and never did anything to Planned Parenthood?

That attorney general was Kamala Harris.

https://twitter.com/tom_trotts/status/1308224533065760768

No wonder they chose her.

Four Years Later, Planned Parenthood Whistleblower Still Trapped In Kamala Harris’s Persecution

August 20, 2020 By Madeline Osburn

1600785411378.png

Sen. Kamala Harris accepted the Democratic nomination for vice president Wednesday night, exactly three weeks after journalist and pro-life activist David Daleiden appeared in a San Francisco Superior Court, once again fighting the criminal charges Harris brought against him at the behest of her political donors four years prior. As Harris joins a campaign fighting for the “soul of our nation,” Daleiden continues a years-long battle for countless unborn souls and the First Amendment, both of which Harris has a record of fighting against.

In March 2016, as the California attorney general, Harris met with six Planned Parenthood officials in her Los Angeles office. Email records between Harris’s office and Planned Parenthood officials show the two were corresponding on orchestrating public responses, filing police reports, and even drafting legislation targeting Daleiden for his undercover videos exposing the abortion giant’s illegal practices.

Two of the six executives in that meeting went on to be used as witnesses in Harris’s criminal investigation. Harris has been a staunch abortion advocate and received tens of thousands of dollars in political contributions from Planned Parenthood-affiliated entities over the course of her political career.

Two weeks following that Los Angeles meeting, on April 5, 2016, Harris ordered state law enforcement agents to raid Daleiden’s home, tasking them with seizing his camera equipment, documents, and unreleased video footage. Daleiden’s attorneys argued Harris’s search warrant should have never been issued according to California’s shield law, which explicitly protects citizen journalists’ unpublished materials.

Instead, a judge ruled “there was sufficient probable cause in the warrant that Daleiden was engaged in criminal activity irrespective of his journalistic status and that the items seized were related to the criminal activity.” Nevermind that those items seized included evidence of Planned Parenthood’s own criminal activity, including the trafficking of fetal body parts, which Harris never bothered to prosecute or investigate.

How blatant was Harris’s targeting of Daleiden and her disregard for a journalist’s First Amendment rights? For starters, Daleiden is the first person to ever be prosecuted for undercover video reporting in California. Her own deputy prosecutor later admitted in court that Daleiden was targeted solely because of the content his videos.

(EXERPT;LONG ARTICLE)

https://thefederalist.com/2020/08/20/four-years-later-planned-parenthood-whistleblower-still-trapped-in-kamala-harriss-persecution/

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I can’t play your media so I found it on twitter

the fool is walking up to pro Trump people who are booing him, telling him he has no chance and has been too long in the basement

when he’s told up close he has no chance I hear

”I know I know”

then “probably not but if I do at some point then ok”. Gibberish again

That was weird !

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Biden's health

(Dr. Kevin O'Connor, who served as White House physician to Biden for several years.) In his report, O’Connor said that Biden is currently being treated for non-valvular atrial-fibrillation, better known as Afib, which is an irregular heartbeat. He said Biden is also being treated for hyperlipidemia, which is an abnormally high concentration of fats or lipids in the blood, as well as gastroesophageal reflux, a digestive disorder that occurs when acidic stomach juices, or food and fluids, back up from the stomach into the esophagus. And he noted that Biden – as many Americans do – suffers from seasonal allergies.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obamas-doc-biden-not-healthy

Officials with Democratic presidential nominee Barack Obama's campaign released Biden's Selective Service records at the request of the Associated Press. Less detailed records were available from a National Archives facility in Philadelphia.

According to the documents, Biden, 65, received several deferments while he was an undergraduate at the University of Delaware and later as a law student at Syracuse University. A month after undergoing a physical exam in 1968, Biden received a Selective Service classification of 1-Y, meaning he was available for service only in the event of national emergency.

"As a result of a physical exam on April 5, 1968, Joe Biden was classified 1-Y and disqualified from service because of asthma as a teenager," said David Wade, a campaign spokesman.

https://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Biden-deferred-disqualified-from-Vietnam-duty-3196927.php

Joe Biden’s Brain Surgeon Once Told Him He Had Less Than 50% Chance Of ‘Being Completely Normal’

In 2013, then Vice President Joe Biden told a story that was both serious and humorous about the two brain surgeries to deal with cranial aneurysms that he needed in 1988.

CNS News covered the story seven year ago right after it occurred.

Biden to Surgeon: ‘What are my chances of getting off this table completely normal?’
Biden said before a the White House audience “they take a saw and they cut your head off” and “they literally had to take the top of my head off.”

When he was being wheeled into surgery, Biden asked the neurosurgeon, “What are my chances of getting off this table completely normal?”

This story from 2013 resonates today as many speculate whether the presumed 2020 Democratic presidential nominee is “all there.”

According to Biden seven years ago, the surgeon told Biden his chance of being completely normal was in the 35 to 50 percent range.

“The only totally un-chartered portion of the universe is the brain,” Biden said at the time. “You know, as we used to say in the Senate, excuse the point of personal privilege here: I had two cranial aneurysms, and they literally had to take the top of my head off. I mean, they take a saw and they cut your head off, and go in to find the artery that is–one was leaking, the other that hadn’t, before it burst.”

“Those of you who are docs know every profession has their sick jokes,” said Biden. “The joke among docs is: How do you know someone’s had a cranial aneurysm? On the autopsy table. Only 20 percent of the people have it even get to the table.”

“Well, one of the fascinating things is, that the second operation, after the first one, which was a bleed, and they gave me a relatively low chance of surviving,” said Biden.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/joe-bidens-brain-surgeon-once-told-him-he-had-less-than-50-chance-of-being-completely-normal/

Additionally, Biden has suffered from sleep apnea, which is of course what you want in the guy who is in charge of the U.S. military during a conflict or at the helm during times of tense diplomacy. He has also undergone surgeries on his prostate that were only recently disclosed. Biden’s eyes are in a bad way, too, and during a 2020 town hall meeting on CNN, his left eye suddenly filled with blood for everyone to see. The radical propaganda network Snopes was forced to admit this embarrassing episode happened, though they tried to simultaneously discount the obvious fact that Biden’s physical health is in rapid decline.

https://newswithviews.com/biden-unfit-for-the-presidency/
Disclaimer: this post and the subject matter and contents thereof - text, media, or otherwise - do not necessarily reflect the views of the 8kun administration.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
^^^ I hope he is one of them!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
No trying about it. More like already did.
Ratings are at an all-time low. Ain't it great?!? Lol
https://nypost.com/2020/09/21/emmys-2020-ratings-fewer-viewers-watched-as-awards-hit-all-time-low/
and NFL is failing

i have a family member still watching that rationalizes they are showing the nonsense (no BLM on field, kneeling finished before tuning in etc,)

my point, you know they hate you and the country, it doesn’t matter whether they televise it. They don’t deserve our support

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Biden Campaign to Appear Alongside Hanoi Jane

1600905935979.png

Event comes one week after Biden hosted veterans outreach roundtable

The Biden campaign, which has bombarded President Donald Trump with attacks about his respect for U.S. soldiers, will be campaigning this weekend with Jane Fonda, a celebrity best known for fraternizing with enemy troops during the Vietnam War.

Democratic vice-presidential candidate Kamala Harris is set to join Fonda at a Saturday virtual event held by progressive advocacy group Supermajority. The event—titled "Supercharge: Women All In"—will "bring together thousands of women to laugh, sing, dance, and celebrate women's political power," according to the group's website.

Fonda traveled to North Vietnam in 1972 as part of an anti-war protest that saw her pose for photos with enemy troops on an anti-aircraft gun. The photo sparked outrage among Vietnam veterans, earning her the nickname "Hanoi Jane." Fonda's public appearances remain subject to controversy—a group of Ohio veterans called on the actress to donate her $83,000 speaking fee to the families of fallen soldiers ahead of a May appearance at Kent State University.

Harris and Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden have criticized President Donald Trump on veterans' issues in recent weeks. During a September "veterans roundtable," Biden criticized Trump for ignoring "the bounty on the heads of Americans in Afghanistan," referencing a slew of June reports that claimed Russia bribed the Taliban to kill U.S. servicemen. One day before the roundtable, Marine Corps general Frank McKenzie—who oversees military operations in the region—told NBC News that a review of U.S. intelligence failed to corroborate the alleged bounties.

Harris promoted the roundtable in a tweet, saying American veterans "sacrifice so much for our nation and deserve our respect and gratitude, both while on active duty and after." The Biden campaign did not respond to a request for comment on her upcoming appearance with Fonda.

Fonda has long supported Harris financially, contributing nearly $6,000 to the Democrat's Senate campaign since 2016. The actress also gave $1,000 to the Biden Victory Fund in June after donating a combined $10,300 to Sens. Elizabeth Warren (D., Mass.) and Amy Klobuchar (D., Minn.), Democratic governors Steve Bullock (Mont.) and Jay Inslee (Wash.), and billionaire Tom Steyer during the presidential primary.

Saturday's event will also be attended by Warren, twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.), and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.). It will feature a "yelling room where participants are encouraged to scream out their emotions," according to event organizers.

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/biden-campaign-to-appear-alongside-hanoi-jane/

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Senate Report Links Hunter Biden to Human Trafficking Ring

The Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs has released a report claiming that Hunter Biden was involved in some corrupt and illegal dealings including human trafficking overseas. The report details huge monetary transactions between Biden and foreign sources as well as transactions that went to foreign women linked to prostitution and human trafficking rings.

The Treasury records acquired by the Chairmen show potential criminal activity relating to transactions among and between Hunter Biden, his family, and his associates with Ukrainian, Russian, Kazakh and Chinese nationals. In particular, these documents show that Hunter Biden received millions of dollars from foreign sources as a result of business relationships that he built during the period when his father was vice president of the United States and after. In addition to providing new and descriptive details about the nature, origin and extent of payments from Burisma Holdings to Hunter Biden, the documents acquired by the Committees also shed light on a much broader array of questionable financial transactions involving Hunter Biden, other members of the Biden family, and their associations with foreign nationals. These foreign nationals have questionable backgrounds that have been identified as being consistent with a range of criminal activities, including but not limited to organized prostitution and/or human trafficking, money laundering, fraud, and embezzlement.26

Hunter Biden has been outed publicly for his extra-marital activities with strippers and for his drug use. Page Six reported that Biden was suspected of smoking crack in a strip club, and that strippers had used sex toys on him, among other unsavory things. One of the strippers had to sue him for child support. The allegation that he may have been in some way involved with prostitutes overseas fit with his character and lifestyle of which we are publicly aware. But the link to human trafficking is disturbing, to say the least.

There is extensive public reporting concerning Hunter Biden’s alleged involvement with prostitution services. Records on file with the Committees do not directly confirm or refute these individual reports. However, they do confirm that Hunter Biden sent thousands of dollars to individuals who have either: 1) been involved in transactions consistent with possible human trafficking; 2) an association with the adult entertainment industry; or 3) potential association with prostitution. Some recipients of those funds are Ukrainian and Russian citizens. The records note that it is a documented fact that Hunter Biden has sent funds to nonresident alien women in the United States who are citizens of Russia and Ukraine and who have subsequently wired funds they have received from Hunter Biden to individuals located in Russia and Ukraine. The records also note that some of these transactions are linked to what “appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring.”

There sure seems to be a lot of Russian collusion going on here and President Trump is nowhere near it. When will the public hearings begin? A quick review of the Google results for news on Hunter Biden shows that only the New York Post reported this story of Biden’s possible links to human trafficking. The other headlines are maddeningly obscure and clearly meant to convince people there’s nothing to see here.

“Republican Inquiry Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing by Biden,” reads the New York Times headline. None? No evidence? That’s not what the report seems to say above, but let’s move on. The Washington Post headline says, “GOP senators’ report calls Hunter Biden’s board position with Ukraine firm ‘problematic’ but doesn’t show it changed US policy.” Fox News’s headline is the most boring of them all, assuring no one will click on it: “GOP-led committees release interim report on Hunter Biden, Burisma probe.” Snore. Fox did mention the trafficking in the story but buried the lede in the headline. Politico says, “GOP senators’ anti-Biden report repackages old claims.” Well, that’s just not true. Did anyone ever report that Hunter Biden was involved in human trafficking? I’m sure that’s new. But don’t count on the mainstream press, even Fox News, to tell you about it.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/megan-fox/2020/09/23/senate-report-links-hunter-biden-to-human-trafficking-ring-n959766