• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Ginsburg is all but done too. Not a good week for the left, many more bad weeks coming..............

Barely Coherent: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Makes an Appearance…
Posted on September 13, 2018by sundance

A few weeks ago American media began heavily promoting a generally odd video of Supreme Court Justice doing a workout. It seemed weird. Today, the motive of putting out that video becomes transparent.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg appears at an event hosted by the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA). Watch:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Obama says HE is responsible for the booming economy, brands Trump a 'demagogue' who is a threat to democracy and attacks culture of 'celebrating bullies' as he pleads with Americans to vote in mid-terms

• Obama made his third campaign trail stop in Cleveland, Ohio on Thursday
  • During his speech he urged voters to head to the polls for midterm elections
  • He criticized 'demagogue' who threaten democracy and attacked the culture of celebrity bullies
  • Obama also spoke highly of Ohio's Democratic governor nominee Richard Cordray, who previously worked as his Consumer Financial Protection Bureau director
  • Speaking on Republicans, the former president said: 'Even the folks who won don't seem happy. Have you noticed that?'
  • He didn't blast President Donald Trump by name but slammed the current administration saying: 'This is not normal what we're seeing. It is radical.'
  • The rally was a part of the Democratic effort to take control of office for their party, which is out of power at every level of Ohio government
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...t-Obama-says-sitting-sidelines-dangerous.html
Hey Barry...you didn't build that!!!

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Ginsburg is all but done too. Not a good week for the left, many more bad weeks coming..............

Barely Coherent: Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Makes an Appearance…
Posted on September 13, 2018by sundance

A few weeks ago American media began heavily promoting a generally odd video of Supreme Court Justice doing a workout. It seemed weird. Today, the motive of putting out that video becomes transparent.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg appears at an event hosted by the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA). Watch:

I agree with what she was saying. The partisan fury at these SC nomination hearings is ridiculous and needs to be more civil. Having said that, Ginsberg is feeble! Physically, she seems about done and intellectually, she is very slow. She's barely able to formulate full, coherent sentences.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
I agree with what she was saying. The partisan fury at these SC nomination hearings is ridiculous and needs to be more civil. Having said that, Ginsberg is feeble! Physically, she seems about done and intellectually, she is very slow. She's barely able to formulate full, coherent sentences.
As much as I dislike picking on an old lady SHE is a big part of the reason the SC nomination process has turned into a freaking circus. SHE is a leftist and SHE came out publicly badmouthing our choice as president.

She, as a water carrying leftist judge had a hand in creating the problem we face today and that being what the left cannot win by election they steal with activist leftist courts and judges. Had the election gone her way we wouldn't be hearing a peep out of her now. With the end near she probably wishes she would have retired under hussein and been replaced by another leftist. Too bad lady.

I guess another leftist judge is pretty sick now too. Sotomayer? Word a few months ago was soto was going down with diabetes and Trump would get 3 SC judges. At the time ginsburg was not considered a risk. She looks now like she's had a stroke.

Last edited:

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Seems about ready for hospice

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Seems about ready for hospice
Damn close! My mother in law is 95 years old and is more coherent than Ginsburg. Definitely sharper mentally. She just is in a lot of physical pain. Ruthie needs to bow out, real soon.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
As much as I dislike picking on an old lady SHE is a big part of the reason the SC nomination process has turned into a freaking circus. SHE is a leftist and SHE came out publicly badmouthing our choice as president.

She, as a water carrying leftist judge had a hand in creating the problem we face today and that being what the left cannot win by election they steal with activist leftist courts and judges. Had the election gone her way we wouldn't be hearing a peep out of her now. With the end near she probably wishes she would have retired under hussein and been replaced by another leftist. Too bad lady.

I guess another leftist judge is pretty sick now too. Sotomayer? Word a few months ago was soto was going down with diabetes and Trump would get 3 SC judges. At the time ginsburg was not considered a risk. She looks now like she's had a stroke.

Well, I hate to wish I'll on Sotomayor. I'm diabetic and it's no fun. You have to be real careful about everything that goes "down the hatch." Still, it would be AOK with me, if she went out soon, then Breyer can go. That might mean a total of five SC picks for DT. That might seal the fate of the leftist political revolution. We would have to guard those people 24/7/365, though, to keep them alive.

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
If I wuz an EVIL man, I would suggest that all the GIM'ers here submit a date for when she is no longer on the Supreme Court.

Each "vote" would have two picks: Date ---- Reason

DOUBLE CREDIT IF BOTH ARE CORRECT

We could put it on one of those whatzis counter thingies.

But I am not evil, so somebody else suggest it.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If I wuz an EVIL man, I would suggest that all the GIM'ers here submit a date for when she is no longer on the Supreme Court.

Each "vote" would have two picks: Date ---- Reason

DOUBLE CREDIT IF BOTH ARE CORRECT

We could put it on one of those whatzis counter thingies.

But I am not evil, so somebody else suggest it.
I'm getting in on the ground floor

July 14th 2019 "Natural Causes" will be the 'official' cause of death

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
OK, I'm going to take a stab on the RBG SC exit myself. I'm guessing that one day, when court's in session, they'll be arguing a case and Ginsberg will be hunched over. One of the other justices will reach over to shake her awake and she'll just fall over, dead as a door nail. I'm guessing it will be September 17th, the anniversary of the signing of the Constitution. It will be a birthday gift to the Constitution, since she seems to despise it so much.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I pick January 10th 2019 at 4 am

Death
That'll work for me. Two days before my birthday. I could celebrate from the 10th, all the way through the 12th.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
OK, I'm going to take a stab on the RBG SC exit myself. I'm guessing that one day, when court's in session, they'll be arguing a case and Ginsberg will be hunched over. One of the other justices will reach over to shake her awake and she'll just fall over, dead as a door nail. I'm guessing it will be September 17th, the anniversary of the signing of the Constitution. It will be a birthday gift to the Constitution, since she seems to despise it so much.
I'm sure many times during hearings some one checks on her. Maybe there is a vital sign monitor attached to her.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
I'm sure many times during hearings some one checks on her. Maybe there is a vital sign monitor attached to her.
"Ruthie! Ruthie, wake up. It's your turn to speak.".... "Huh! What? Where am I?"

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
I wonder who gets her out of her crypt every morning?? Cold storage??

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
First it was Candace Owens... now the WalkAway Campaign.

#WalkAway Campaign- WHY I LEFT LIBERALISM & THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY (6 min 06 sec):

Published on May 26, 2018 by The Unsilent Minority
I gotta tell ya, Democrats scare me. Democrats with GUNS scare me even more. That entire party is really starting to sound like the german brown shirts of the 20s and 30s. They just don't seem to have someone to rally around yet.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I gotta tell ya, Democrats scare me. Democrats with GUNS scare me even more. That entire party is really starting to sound like the german brown shirts of the 20s and 30s. They just don't seem to have someone to rally around yet.
The best thing that could happen is if the Dems start shooting their little guns. That would be the biggest mistake they could ever make. Believe me, they won't!

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Did ya all know that James Woods has been banned from putting any new twitter posts up? True story, all his old post remain up but they told him to take one down so they banned him from further posting.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The best thing that could happen is if the Dems start shooting their little guns. That would be the biggest mistake they could ever make. Believe me, they won't!
Most Democrats with guns (aka leftist city metrosexuals) couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn. Plus they’d run out of ammunition quickly since they often don’t buy it cheap and stack it deep. Most are mall ninjas or Fudds. The Fudds can hit something as long as it stands still out in the open.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
2 things about "the civil war"

1) Lee was ignorant at Gettysburg. Criminally incompetent. If I had been Longstreet I would have relieved him and had him shot for not attacking Little Round Top in force on the first day.

2) Lee and Davis begged The South not to "go guerilla" and as a result Sherman burned Atlanta

Aka cucks.

Nope. I think that this time any movement of anything will be very dangerous.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
2 things about "the civil war"

1) Lee was ignorant at Gettysburg. Criminally incompetent. If I had been Longstreet I would have relieved him and had him shot for not attacking Little Round Top in force on the first day.

2) Lee and Davis begged The South not to "go guerilla" and as a result Sherman burned Atlanta

Aka cucks.

Nope. I think that this time any movement of anything will be very dangerous.
Davis’ incentive for urging the South not to go guerilla was that he was already laying plans to obscond with the Confederate treasury and buy a fiefdom in Canada.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Davis was a cuck. That's all anyone needs to know about Davis.

0berry or Jefferson.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

michael59

heads up-butts down
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
They, them. those and the others claim he was going to swing the up coming election hahaha wait we have emojies :dduck:hahaaha swing an election....oh my f'n saints the Russians couldn't even swing the last election and James Woods is going too? hahaha fuck me running I'm going after the rolling doughnut.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Woods was too effective they had to do something - lol

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
LOL! Q post #2283 is promoting the WalkAway campaign. I'm happy to see it.

Of course, people with a brain would be running from Diane Feinstein, Chuckie Schumer, and the rest of the Dems as fast as they can anyway. But it's nice that Q is saying it also.
:-)

Character assasination, that's what the Dems have going for them.
Yep, the Dems are in trouble.

Q2283.jpg