• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Dems are in trouble

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
do the old rope-a-dope?

set up debate one with insults, now, stand back and watch and denigrate all the insults now being thrown back at you during debate two?
claim innocence 'see, we've pulled down our ads while you were sick!' puppy dog eyes...

an 'about face' from the Dems would allow crazy joe to go 'docile', he'd not have to remember much, spin his stuff as positive while saying absolutely nothing and hoping / counting on potus to say something different

idk...

but i'm still a bit concerned, because i'm left with a question:
When do they go back up?
:don't know:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What's that about not being able to walk the streets..................... That was a public assassination!

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

WillA2

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Tom Cotton said this morning that sick senators will be wheeled in to vote if necessary

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

viking

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Interesting there was a short delay before that video played indicating the website was offline...I'm wondering if that delay wasn't put in there on purpose to fool the tech tyrants into thinking it wasn't available.
I get 404 Not Found

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It worked for me.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
https://nationalfile.com/busted-fox...tively-campaigning-for-former-boss-joe-biden/

BUSTED: Fox’s Washington Executive Is Actively Campaigning For Former Boss Joe Biden
This Is Huge Disrespect to Conservative Fox Viewers

by Patrick Howley

June 29, 2020

Danny O’Brien, the executive vice president and head of government relations at Fox News’ parent company, is a former Joe Biden chief of staff who is reportedly actively helping the Biden campaign connect to Washington lobbyists.

Danny O’Brien started out with gigs at the Democratic National Committee, director of ethnic outreach for the Clinton White House, and on the Al Gore campaign. He served as Joe Biden’s chief of staff in the Senate from 2003 to 2006, then worked as political director for Biden’s 2008 presidential campaign.

Attachments

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Don’t watch Faux

Newsmax or OAN

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Interesting there was a short delay before that video played indicating the website was offline...I'm wondering if that delay wasn't put in there on purpose to fool the tech tyrants into thinking it wasn't available.
I get 404 Not Found
Happens occasionally for vids hosted there. Cant say why. Try it again later.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Lincoln was right

you can fool some of the people all of the time

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
BS201006.jpg

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Must have been something damning in the video he was referencing. Twatter has suspended the account.
It was a video where someone took the scathing rant Michelle Obama did yesterday or the day before.... where she was saying there weren't fires and destruction because the protests were mostly peaceful. Someone took that and changed the background to videos of the fires and attacks.

I wish I had saved a copy.

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
https://media.8kun.top/file_store/e...1c5452fadf0ce0ca96e28f5ca9c4e7a30a66661d9.mp4

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/reaganmccarthy/2020/10/07/az-sen-debate-n2577611

Arizona Senator Martha McSally (R-AZ) took her Democrat challenger, Mark Kelly, to task during Tuesday night’s general election debate.

The company that Kelly co-founded before running for Senate, World View Enterprises, was found to have tangible ties to a high-profile Chinese technology company, Tencent. The platform surveils its billions of subscribers and prohibits any criticism of the Chinese Communist Party (CCP). The United Nations’ Human Rights Watch classified Tencent as “an enabler of Chinese government oppression.”

McSally, a fierce voice of opposition to the authoritarian regime that is the Chinese government, called out Kelly’s ties to China.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Kevin McCullough

@KMCRadio

I predicted Obama would beat Hillary and be President in 2009, in a publicly published column in the winter of 2006.

I predicted within a half state the exact map of 2016.

I predicted the

@GOP

would hold the Senate in 2018.

This election isn’t even hard. Trump wins.

https://twitter.com/KMCRadio/status/1313518234352734209?s=20

1602102730623.png
1602102748807.png

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Joe Biden is the Subject of Federal Criminal Investigation Into His Role in Spygate and Activities in Ukraine

Joe Biden is now the subject of an active federal criminal investigation into his role in the CI probe directed at Trump’s 2016 campaign.

Recall, Joe Biden was in a January 5, 2017 secret Oval Office meeting discussing General Flynn’s phone calls with Russian Ambassador Kislyak with Obama, Yates, Comey, Rice and Brennan and 7 days later he sought to unmask Flynn.

Then-Vice President Joe Biden sought to unmask General Flynn on January 12, 2017 — the same day David Ignatius published his WaPo article about Flynn’s communications with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

The criminal investigation into Biden also includes his actives in the Ukraine.

“Ukrainian witnesses are cooperating,” says Paul Sperry.

House investigators on Tuesday joined the Senate in asking the FBI to look into the Biden’s criminal history.

President Trump on Wednesday accused Biden, Hillary and Obama of leading a “treasonous plot” and said Biden shouldn’t even be allowed to run for president.

Last week the Senate released a report on the Bidens and notably Hunter Biden’s actions while his dad was Obama’s Vice President. FOX News reported:

“I look at Hunter Biden today, where he stole millions of dollars, stole millions,” Trump claimed. “His father should leave the campaign because his father was in on it.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-joe-biden-subject-federal-criminal-investigation-role-spygate-activities-ukraine/
1602103175199.png
1602103182231.png
1602103191401.png

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Joe Biden is the Subject of Federal Criminal Investigation Into His Role in Spygate and Activities in Ukraine

Joe Biden is now the subject of an active federal criminal investigation into his role in the CI probe directed at Trump’s 2016 campaign.

Recall, Joe Biden was in a January 5, 2017 secret Oval Office meeting discussing General Flynn’s phone calls with Russian Ambassador Kislyak with Obama, Yates, Comey, Rice and Brennan and 7 days later he sought to unmask Flynn.

Then-Vice President Joe Biden sought to unmask General Flynn on January 12, 2017 — the same day David Ignatius published his WaPo article about Flynn’s communications with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak.

The criminal investigation into Biden also includes his actives in the Ukraine.

“Ukrainian witnesses are cooperating,” says Paul Sperry.

House investigators on Tuesday joined the Senate in asking the FBI to look into the Biden’s criminal history.

President Trump on Wednesday accused Biden, Hillary and Obama of leading a “treasonous plot” and said Biden shouldn’t even be allowed to run for president.

Last week the Senate released a report on the Bidens and notably Hunter Biden’s actions while his dad was Obama’s Vice President. FOX News reported:

“I look at Hunter Biden today, where he stole millions of dollars, stole millions,” Trump claimed. “His father should leave the campaign because his father was in on it.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/breaking-joe-biden-subject-federal-criminal-investigation-role-spygate-activities-ukraine/
View attachment 183392 View attachment 183393 View attachment 183394
I’d like to believe it

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well we’ll well

looks like new voter registrations in the swing state of PA aren’t going the Dems way

833C649C-D0F4-4478-B4E9-DC3F3F4A5F2E.jpeg

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
UPDATE: New Batch of Flynn Documents Reveal Top Officials Condemned JOE BIDEN’S Idea to Use Logan Act to Go After and Prosecute Flynn

An email release in June 2020 revealed that dirty cop Peter Strzok from Obama and Comey’s FBI is the one who identified using the Logan Act for the crime to pin on General Michael Flynn.

We reported earlier in June that the Justice Department released Peter Strzok notes from January 4th, 2017 regarding the Flynn-Kislyak calls.

Strzok also noted that Obama DIRECTLY ordered an investigation into Flynn, saying “Have the right people on the case.”

Then-FBI Director James Comey said the calls between Flynn and Kislyak “appear legit” but they went ahead with the hit job against Flynn anyway.

“Strzok’s notes believed to be of January 4, 2017, reveal that former President Obama, James Comey, Sally Yates, Joe Biden and apparently Susan Rice discussed the transcripts of Flynn’s calls and how to proceed against him.”

“Mr. Obama himself directed that “the right people” investigate General Flynn.”

It was Joe Biden who brought up the Logan Act to go after General Flynn.

Something that had NEVER been done in history.

It shows how devious the Biden and Obama regime were going after their political opponents!

In June Donald Trump Jr. said Biden and Obama tried subverting democracy/peaceful transition of power to destroy him and compromise the Trump admin.

In today’s document release the DOJ attorney said in January 2017 that “no reasonable prosecutor” would proceed with Logan Act charges against General Michael Flynn.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/update-new-batch-flynn-documents-reveal-top-officials-condemned-joe-bidens-idea-use-logan-act-go-prosecute-flynn/

1602114109326.png

PhucilliJerry

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Kevin McCullough

@KMCRadio

I predicted Obama would beat Hillary and be President in 2009, in a publicly published column in the winter of 2006.

I predicted within a half state the exact map of 2016.

I predicted the

@GOP

would hold the Senate in 2018.

This election isn’t even hard. Trump wins.

https://twitter.com/KMCRadio/status/1313518234352734209?s=20

View attachment 183388 View attachment 183389
I hope he’s right about NH breaking the blue blob over the Northeast but with all of the Biden signs I see, I’m skeptical.....

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
MW201007.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
RG201007b.jpg

MH201007.jpg