• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Dems are in trouble

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Anyone know how to take down twitme & fagbouk. Asking for a friend......

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Digital soldiers right? Lets fuk them up any way possible. Beat them at their own game........ from behind a keyboard or old school & take down servers by overloading. Asking for a friend.........

Web servers can become overloaded at any time due to one of the following reasons: Sudden spikes in site traffic. When too many people attempt to visit your web site at the same time, it can cause your server to become overload. An example of this is when concert tickets go on sale, and the web site crashes soon after.

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1602816514138.png

Patrick Howley

@HowleyReporter

·

3h

BREAKING: Mother Accuses Biden Group of Misconduct in Teen Boy Bathroom Encounter. I have witnesses and emails from Wash. Examiner editor (who didn't publish) that Hunter's ex wife's group which Joe raised money for knew about a SLEAZY ALLEGATION

Link to tweet:
"DOCUMENT, PHOTOS: Mother Accuses Biden Group Of Misconduct In Teen Boy Bathroom Encounter"

#TheenemywinsFML

https://nationalfile.com/mother-accuses-biden-group-of-misconduct-in-teen-boy-bathroom-encounter/

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Cheatin’ Cal Cunningham Voted to Prevent Jilted Wives From Suing Their Husbands’ Mistresses

1602816804901.png

Cheating husband Cal Cunningham didn't accomplish much in his career as a state senator, which lasted just two years from 2001 to 2003. He was newly married but still in his late 20s, and perhaps eager to see if the young women of Raleigh, N.C., were as attracted to power as his recently acknowledged mistress, Arlene Guzman Todd.

As it turns out, one of the votes Cunningham cast as a state senator was directly relevant to the situation in which he finds himself today—an admitted philanderer trying to run out the clock until Election Day while refusing to come clean about the existence of other mistresses.

In 2001, Cunningham supported legislation to abolish so-called homewrecker laws that allow a spouse whose husband or wife has an affair to sue the third party paramour for "alienation of affection" and "criminal conversation." The bill, which passed the state house but failed in the senate, enjoyed near-unanimous support among Democratic legislators.

Despite Cunningham's best efforts, those civil statutes remain on the books in North Carolina, meaning his jilted wife Elizabeth could sue Guzman Todd, and any other mistress who comes forward, for interfering with her marital relationship and violating her right to exclusive sexual relations with her husband.

In 2019, a North Carolina man won a $750,000 judgment against his ex-wife's lover after filing a lawsuit under the "alienation of affection" statute. That's nothing compared with the $8.8 million a North Carolina judge ordered another man to pay in tangible and punitive damages to the husband of the woman with whom he was having an affair for 16 months.

Cunningham's wife is not the only North Carolina woman named Elizabeth to be cheated on by a prominent Democratic politician. Elizabeth Edwards, the jilted wife of disgraced former senator John Edwards (D., N.C.), threatened to sue her husband's longtime staffer under the "alienation of affection" statute in 2010.

The aide, Andrew Young, was accused of helping the senator conceal his affair with former campaign worker Rielle Hunter, with whom Edwards fathered a love child. Young, who initially claimed to be the child's father, said Edwards had urged him "get a doctor to fake the DNA results."

Cunningham, who is threatening to unseat Edwards as the horniest Democrat in the history of North Carolina politics, has faced a barrage of attack ads from Republican-aligned groups, including one that concludes with the line, "We don't need another John Edwards in the Senate."

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election/cal-cunningham-cheating-cheater/

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1602820759929.png

Last edited:

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1602823250210.png

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Last edited:

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1602854699632.png

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1602950113402.png
'' "You may recall I'm the guy who said uh- I was raised by a man who uh- I remember I was being dropped off my–my dad was a high school educated, well-read man who uh…was a really decent guy. And as I was being dropped off to get an application in the center of our city Lincoln, Delaware, the corporate capital of the world at the time, and these 2 men I'm - getting out to get an application to be a lifeguard in the African American community because there was a big swimming pool complex. And uh these 2 men, well-dressed, leaned up and hugged one another and kissed one another. I'm getting out of the car at the light and I turn to my dad. My dad looked at me and said "Joey it's simple, they love each other."

The idea that an 8 year old child or 10 year old child decides "You know I decided I wha- I wanna be transgender. That's what I think I'd like to be it might make my life a lot easier." There should be 0 descrimination. What's happening is too many transgender woman of color are being murdered. They're being murdered. I think it's up to now 17- don't hold me to that is increas- it's higher now? And jus- just this year. So I promise you there is not reason to suggest that there should be any right your daughter or daughters whichever eh-eh- 1 or 2 (One) one your daughter that your other daughter has a right to be and do. None. 0." ''

-Joe Biden

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Biden, no more chokeholds we’re going to train the cops to shoot em in the leg

this Guy is a fucking idiot

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
GOP Senate Candidate Censored TWICE for Tweets on Mass Migration Calls for Jailing of Jack Dorsey
1602966878177.png

Delaware Republican senate candidate Lauren Witzke has been locked out of her Twitter account for a second time in a week, after posting a tweet about the Paris terrorist attack that was critical of immigration.

The candidate is now calling for Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey and other big tech leaders to be jailed for violating the First Amendment rights of American citizens.

Witzke was locked out of her account last week for a tweet about the impact of mass migration into Europe.

The latest censorship came after Witzke shared a tweet that included a photo of a teacher’s severed head that was posted to Twitter by a man who claimed to have been the terrorist behind the attack. She commented “Mass third world immigration: The gift that keeps on giving!” along with the screenshot.

Twitter claimed that showing the result of mass migration violated their rules against “posting media depicting gratuitous gore.”

In response, Witzke told TGP that “Jack Dorsey and his ilk are authoritarian thugs who have more power than the worst dictators in history.” She stated that jail time should not be off the table for big tech leaders who are abridging the First Amendment rights of Americans.

“For too long, we’ve given Silicon Valley oligarchs a pass. They may not seem like strongmen or tyrants in a traditional sense, but Jack Dorsey and his ilk are authoritarian thugs who have more power than the worst dictators in history. In an era where most Americans get their information from social media, they control that flow of information and use it to help their far-left allies in the Democrat Party,” Witzke told the Gateway Pundit. “It’s time for the GOP to stop talking and take action against these social media monopolies who are abridging the First Amendment rights of Americans. Criminal liability resulting in jail time for Jack Dorsey and other Big Tech thugs who are interfering in our elections should not be off the table.”

In the tweet she was suspended for last week, Witzke had said, “Let’s be clear, mass migration absolutely destroyed Europe. Italy, France, Sweden and Germany took in tons of migrants who never assimilated. Rapes, murders, and other heinous crimes abound. I will end ALL immigration into the US for ten years.”

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/10/gop-senate-candidate-censored-twice-tweets-mass-migration-calls-jailing-jack-dorsey/

1602966864988.png
1602966890792.png
1602966896386.png

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
New Campaign Filings Show Ilhan Omar Rigging The Game To Get Filthy Rich In Public Office

It’s not just by sheer luck or lottery winnings that many lawmakers emerge from a life of public service — on government salaries, mind you — as millionaires who enjoy a life of opulence and comfort after serving their constituents.

It’s especially curious how some of these lawmakers, specifically the ones who entered high-level elected positions without any wealth to speak of, emerge with bank accounts full of cash, expensive houses and full-time wait staff, isn’t it?

According to Free Beacon, one easy method to turn that $174,000 per year government salary into millions in accrued wealth is to have your spouse launch a political consulting business, which is then pumped with millions in cash for various services from your campaign warchest. Just ask Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar, because that’s exactly what she’s done.

Campaign filings that came out this week showed that Omar’s husband, Tim Mynett, who owns the E Street Group had a fantastic year as his wife’s campaign showered his company with $1.1 million in consulting fees. That number accounted for about 70 percent of the $1.6 million doled out by Omar’s campaign since late July.

Even more insane is that in total, for just this election cycle alone, Omar’s campaign has paid out a whopping $2.7 million to her husband’s political consulting firm.

In other words, Omar begs her constituents for their hard-earned money. Her campaign coffers are then fattened thanks to her woke, radical politics. And then she hires hubby’s firm and from what I can tell, it doesn’t look like she cares about getting a family discount because at the end of the day, her personal net worth is boosted beyond measure.

I’m quite confident that the Founders didn’t intend for public service to be used for such a benefit.

Omar has come under fire before for using her husband’s political consulting firm but she has somehow escaped from being held accountable for her despicable actions. One doesn’t have to hold a degree in law to deduce that there might be some level of conflict of interest there, or at least an ethics violation at the very least.

But Omar is no stranger to ethics issues, either. As Free Beacon reported, she’s also facing trouble in the form of an official complaint from the House Ethics Committee over money she received in the form of an advance for the future publishing of her memoir.

Look, we all want to get rich and live the dream. That’s part of the American dream. A lot of hard work and a little bit of luck and you could find yourself living a life you used to dream about. But exploiting loopholes and taking advantage of one’s public office to gain extreme wealth is the dirtiest, most dishonorable way to do it.

The worst part is that she’s doing this right in front of us, with seemingly no real repercussions. She is a prime example of why a vast majority of Americans have virtually zero trust in our public officials, as many of them — especially on the left — seem to only be in it for themselves.

http://www.stationgossip.com/2020/10/new-campaign-filings-show-ilhan-omar.html

Buck

Come On, Man!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
View attachment 184810 '' "You may recall I'm the guy who said uh- I was raised by a man who uh- I remember I was being dropped off my–my dad was a high school educated, well-read man who uh…was a really decent guy. And as I was being dropped off to get an application in the center of our city Lincoln, Delaware, the corporate capital of the world at the time, and these 2 men I'm - getting out to get an application to be a lifeguard in the African American community because there was a big swimming pool complex. And uh these 2 men, well-dressed, leaned up and hugged one another and kissed one another. I'm getting out of the car at the light and I turn to my dad. My dad looked at me and said "Joey it's simple, they love each other."

The idea that an 8 year old child or 10 year old child decides "You know I decided I wha- I wanna be transgender. That's what I think I'd like to be it might make my life a lot easier." There should be 0 descrimination. What's happening is too many transgender woman of color are being murdered. They're being murdered. I think it's up to now 17- don't hold me to that is increas- it's higher now? And jus- just this year. So I promise you there is not reason to suggest that there should be any right your daughter or daughters whichever eh-eh- 1 or 2 (One) one your daughter that your other daughter has a right to be and do. None. 0." ''

-Joe Biden
Poetry, Pure Joe Poetry
he's been slinging this hash for a long time

when he was younger, he was a lot more angrier, probably why no one noticed, but, he's been an idiot for all these years

he doesn't work hard at being stupid, it's his best trait

he's not as good a liar as Hillary is, nor is he as 'suave or sophisticated' as Obummer tried to portray himself to be

Joe spent 47 years in office to get where he is today, the Bag Man

he got his money, way late in the game, he's carrying what's left of the Dem Torch

the Party is protecting him, something fierce, only to show their hand of 'cutting him loose' if he wins and giving the reins, if only in name, to Kameltoe

BUT

Joe's gotta 'git there', he's gotta finish the race and Jill's probably working overtime to 'protect her man' while i'll suppose she's a greedy bitch just like the rest of 'em and she's protecting joe so she can get 'her share'

and that has to happen before joe gets arrested...the kids are all in jeopardy as they've been the bag man for Pop who's the bag man for the Party

and joes is too stupid to get the job done, he can't close the deal, he probably can't close a sandwich zip-lock, idk fer sher

no, i've got no emotions for that family, at all, nuff said about that

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Poetry, Pure Joe Poetry
he's been slinging this hash for a long time

when he was younger, he was a lot more angrier, probably why no one noticed, but, he's been an idiot for all these years

he doesn't work hard at being stupid, it's his best trait

he's not as good a liar as Hillary is, nor is he as 'suave or sophisticated' as Obummer tried to portray himself to be

Joe spent 47 years in office to get where he is today, the Bag Man

he got his money, way late in the game, he's carrying what's left of the Dem Torch

the Party is protecting him, something fierce, only to show their hand of 'cutting him loose' if he wins and giving the reins, if only in name, to Kameltoe

BUT

Joe's gotta 'git there', he's gotta finish the race and Jill's probably working overtime to 'protect her man' while i'll suppose she's a greedy bitch just like the rest of 'em and she's protecting joe so she can get 'her share'

and that has to happen before joe gets arrested...the kids are all in jeopardy as they've been the bag man for Pop who's the bag man for the Party

and joes is too stupid to get the job done, he can't close the deal, he probably can't close a sandwich zip-lock, idk fer sher

no, i've got no emotions for that family, at all, nuff said about that
^^^I regret I have but one 'like' to give for this post^^^
He's a degenerate, treasonous whackjob with no place left to hide

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Just how many laptops did Hunter lose.?
D642129B-BFBE-4B6C-B282-83AE7A122EEE.jpeg

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
How stupid is this? How pathetically desperate are they?

1603079929185.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
If you looked like this poster would you actually post your picture for the world to see?

1603080334776.png

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
The good guys are going to win.................................

Massive Crowds Line California Streets Cheering for President Trump…
Posted on October 19, 2020 by sundance

Momentum is building… all across social media platforms the MAGA movement is pushing back against censorship… Massive boat parades; incredible vehicle parades; both replete with flags and banners supporting our President. Yard signs are now going out in force and the MAGA gear is visible everywhere. In the past week the latest viral platform videos are of Trump dancing, Trumpy dance and Tik Tok duets. Good stuff.

The biggest single attribute connecting all of these visible events is joy, fellowship and the visible spirit of a patriotic movement happy to stand with President Trump. Tens-of-thousands for rallies and events; and even surrogates for President Trump are drawing exponentially larger crowds than the democrat candidate. The monster vote is HERE:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
If you looked like this poster would you actually post your picture for the world to see?

View attachment 185037
Exactly the reasons I am watching the whole thing closely.
Not only what that person is saying...the moral compass is hosed...
But NOT connecting the dots as to to this is revealing HOW these lifer people
leave office with MILLIONS of dollars.
Clinton Foundation part deaux only dif.
Bite my arse.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Voted this morning and was impressed with the process

NC is a state that isn’t allowed to require voter ID due to the courts but they’ve put some other protections in place.

you can’t point to your name in the book anymore you have to state it and know your address then sign an affidavit that you are you before you are given the ballot

there are voter fraud is a felony signs everywhere

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
President Trump arriving in Prescott, what a crowd!
•Oct 19, 2020

1.8K42SHARESAVE