• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

The Dems are in trouble

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
#204 is what I was thinking also yesterday,

that it is actually galvanizing the base and providing reason to show,

there will be plenty of votes, just depends on the counters and the door keeps,

as the traitor in st louis stated, vote early vote often,

don't kid yourselves, nothing has been done re voter fraud since the last,

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
DC needs a good carpet bombing!!!

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Talking to a friend last week. He was off work due to rain. He lays asphalt.
Mentioned that he is a "blue collar working man" and is not voting for any more dems even though that is what the union is telling him to do.

Ya can't tell me Trump & Q have not had a huge influence. He would agree with most things posted here as he is for closing borders, building walls & sees the problems, how they are costing him money & destroying the country.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Although I consider myself a conservative, I am still reluctant to vote for any Republiturd just because he has an R by his name.

The majority of pols belong to the uniparty of corruption, IMO.

I find it amazing how many great conservatives were Democrats until they woke up: Andrew Brietbart, David Horowitz, Ronald Reagan, Mike Pence, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann, etc.

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Although I consider myself a conservative, I am still reluctant to vote for any Republiturd just because he has an R by his name.

The majority of pols belong to the uniparty of corruption, IMO.
I am the same way, I belong to the Conservative party in NY. I don't like the majority of RINOs here but I won't register as an independent because you get come ons from everyone and NY independents here are really just Democrats too ashamed to admit they are Democrats but still vote the same way.

I am just amazed how we have RINOs but never any DINOs. Duh! They all died out a million years ago!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I find it amazing how many great conservatives were Democrats until they woke up: Andrew Brietbart, David Horowitz, Ronald Reagan, Mike Pence, Herman Cain, Michelle Bachmann, etc.

I think that the "classical liberal" would be a viable position, but the Dems have migrated away from life, liberty and government restraint to the absolutely insane party of utter chaos that they have become. That is the reason many people migrate away...not because the GOP offers so much more, but it is the only viable alternative to the madniess that the DNC has now taken on.

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
How many do you know of that went the other way?

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
#204 is what I was thinking also yesterday,

that it is actually galvanizing the base and providing reason to show,

there will be plenty of votes, just depends on the counters and the door keeps,

as the traitor in st louis stated, vote early vote often,

I hate it, but I am in total agreement with this quote. Frankly, Scorp, voter fraud is my greatest fear. Mailboxes stuffed with thousands of pre-made-out voting forms... MILLIONS of illegals in CA NM TX AZ have been publicly told by the president of the United States of America to cheat and vote.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I hate it, but I am in total agreement with this quote. Frankly, Scorp, voter fraud is my greatest fear. Mailboxes stuffed with thousands of pre-made-out voting forms... MILLIONS of illegals in CA NM TX AZ have been publicly told by the president of the United States of America to cheat and vote.
If America goes back to blue the real fight begins because, unlike the leftists, we don't get mad, we get even....and then some!

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Not true

The States control the vote, etc, and many have made changes since 2016
Here's an article from June 2018
https://projects.propublica.org/graphics/voting-changes-2018

"State legislatures have enacted more than 500 pieces of legislation related to voting since the 2016 election, according to data collected by the National Conference of State Legislatures. Nearly every state has changed something about its voting process. "

"Some states have made changes to existing laws requiring that voters show ID, while others have implemented an ID requirement for the first time. "

We are in a position to enjoy more of what most of us have been waiting for, for decades
Peace and Stability and Justice!

We've just got to get out and place the Vote
Take our family and friends with us to ensure the numbers

I'm remaining very hopeful and have to admit, my patience, the one I was born with, is badly beaten and battered, and
this shit had better work, 'cause I'm running out of energy having to re-adjust every so often

and I'm convinced, there's nothing wrong with me
It's THEM!

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I say do it like Floriduh:

I walk in to the voting joint. Walk over to the "S" names table. Pull out my photo-ID, voting registration. The worker thumbs through her registered voters book, finds my name. She comes back and asks me to sign the register. The worker compares signatures with my photo-ID.

She smiles, sez "hand this sheet to that guy over there". Guy takes my handcarried sheet, feeds it into a gobbler, which then spits out a ballot, which he hands me and points me to the booth.

Elapsed time: 3 to 5 minutes from walking in the door. Sometimes less.

LATE EDIT POST SCRIPT: While the above procedure is pretty good, it will not really stop determined politicals from whomping the shit out of it. One reason:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? <<<<<<< To wit: WHO checked ME? Big hole. All ya need is to stack your voting centers with activists from your party.
Vote early and often. They gots LOTS of forms.

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I say do it like Floriduh:

I walk in to the voting joint. Walk over to the "S" names table. Pull out my photo-ID, voting registration. The worker thumbs through her registered voters book, finds my name. She comes back and asks me to sign the register. The worker compares signatures with my photo-ID.

She smiles, sez "hand this sheet to that guy over there". Guy takes my handcarried sheet, feeds it into a gobbler, which then spits out a ballot, which he hands me and points me to the booth.

Elapsed time: 3 to 5 minutes from walking in the door. Sometimes less.
That's racist!!! :laughing:

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Dems are in control right now, they will clean house in the midterm elections if pubs and pub leaning independents sit out the mid terms like they normally do, Dems are running rough rider on all of trumps picks and agenda and the pubs are liking their boots for a bone , just like the Flake

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Dems are in control right now, they will clean house in the midterm elections if pubs and pub leaning independents sit out the mid terms like they normally do, Dems are running rough rider on all of trumps picks and agenda and the pubs are liking their boots for a bone , just like the Flake
We'll find out soon enough. November is just around the corner. Everyone needs to vote.
Vote Dem if folks like Hillary are what you like and you think Judge Kavanaugh was treated fairly.
I am voting straight ticket Republican.... no hesitation and no need for a second thought about it.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
One of my job functions is to audit network infrastructure rooms, and one of my co-workers always likes to quip:

But who will audit the auditor?

Which I think is a pretty fair translation for your Latin quote.

LATE EDIT POST SCRIPT: While the above procedure is pretty good, it will not really stop determined politicals from whomping the shit out of it. One reason:

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes? <<<<<<< To wit: WHO checked ME? Big hole. All ya need is to stack your voting centers with activists from your party.
Vote early and often. They gots LOTS of forms.
Indeed.

Who will check the ID checkers?

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
We'll find out soon enough. November is just around the corner. Everyone needs to vote.
Vote Dem if folks like Hillary are what you like and you think Judge Kavanaugh was treated fairly.
I am voting straight ticket Republican.... no hesitation and no need for a second thought about it.
I agree 100%, we will go straight this time even though I dont care for a few running in Fl. it's the only way to try to stop the dem rape of our society and rule of law.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1538330133129.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
TYK.jpg

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Charlie Kirk Exposes The "Tolerant" Left (4 min 18 sec):

Published on Oct 1, 2018 by Turning Point USA

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I see your adjustment and I approve.
Thanks but I can't take credit for it. That was posted by someone else on another site. I just re-posted it here because I liked what he did to it.
:-)

addedass.jpg

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Radio today at lunch time there were talking about Kavanaugh.
Caller: I think there is more to this. I think there is a group pulling strings.

He might not know about the NWO but he is awakening!

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
Independents are not allowed to vote in primarys in Oregon.

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Independents are not allowed to vote in primarys in Oregon.
In Wisconsin, we are not required to register a party affiliation. I think the states that require it are taking away free speech rights. What if as an independent, you have a strong preference for a particular candidate?