• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Dems are in trouble

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Wow, this one surprises me. Wasn't Van Jones an Obozo guy?
https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-v...black-community.amp?__twitter_impression=true

CNN's Van Jones: Trump 'doesn't get enough credit' for the 'good stuff he has done for the Black community'
Jones says he gets 'beat up by liberals' every time he credits the president
EVEN THE RATS FLEE A SINKING SHIP

but, i'll bet is't just him and his journalistic prowess, he knows when to protect his career, he knows where the money will soon be going

perhaps he even 'knows' the outcome

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
AG Beau Biden op-ed in Delaware paper announcing partnerships with child advocacy groups after he cosigned lenient plea deal for Dupont pedophile

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/opinion/contributors/2014/07/26/shining-brighter-light-child-sexual-abuse-delaware/13217015/

1603680222766.png

Simply having a reporting law on the books is not enough – we have to make Delaware adults aware of the law and, just as importantly, educate adults about the signs of abuse. That's why, in 2011, my office partnered with Prevent Child Abuse Delaware and the YMCA to bring the Darkness to Light Foundation's "Stewards of Children" program to Delaware.

"Stewards of Children" training sessions teach adults how to spot the signs of child abuse and the importance of immediately reporting the abuse to authorities. So far, nearly 14,000 Delawareans have received this training, and we will be training thousands more. Getting more adults to go through the "Stewards of Children" training is the single biggest step we can take to protect more kids from abuse in Delaware.

>Darkness to Light Foundation

https://www.d2l.org/about/partners/

>Prevent Child Abuse Delaware

http://pcadelaware.org/pcad-partners (funded by Dupont Nemours group)

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
She laughs at herself a lot....phony.
Very! Repulsively so. She’s one of them that will smile in your face, as she’s reaching around to stab you in the back.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Big Tech Panicking – Trump’s Grassroots MAGA Army Working Around Platform Controls…
Posted on October 25, 2020 by sundance

A diverse and patriotic MAGA movement is overwhelming the mechanisms of narrative control; and they are doing it by flooding the zones with a combination of “old school” and “modern tech” workarounds. It’s quite honestly the most remarkable political dynamic since the organic Tea Party erupted in 2009.

Before getting into the details of how this truly organic situation is unfolding it is worth looking at how big tech is freaking out [CNN Narrative Engineering HERE].

A right-wing offensive” is the 2020 narrative equivalent to Clinton’s vast Russian conspiracy theory. The truth is Big Tech is getting their ass kicked by the American electorate and they are freaking out about how visible, in-your-face, unapologetic and dramatic the MAGA activism has become. Thus blame-casting is needed.

You know they are getting their asses kicked when they have to create a political enemy to blame; real or imagined it matters not, the point is to create some “other” in an attempt to avoid confronting reality. Remember, Alinsky created their rule book and process.
Here’s what is happening… really just an affirmation of what everyone is noticing and talking about…. and it is wonderful.

A combination of what I would call “old school” activism is taking place everywhere. Car parades, boat parades, marches, rallies and massive swarms of American MAGA supporters are literally flooding the political space in a scale that makes it impossible to ignore.

The MAGA rallies, parades and grassroots events are breaking out independent of each-other and literally happening all over the place on any given day. Miles and miles of cars with Trump flags… same with boats… and sometimes just marches in the street where thousands of people just gather and walk with American flags, Trump banners, and other gear.

To make the marches even more effective a really smart organic approach has started and we now see Trump rallies and marches targeted to the exact event venues where Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are showing up.

The Trump supporters easily outnumber the Biden supporters by 20:1 or more. The magnitude of the MAGAnitude is incredible. This is totally organic, but word has spread and now it is happening everywhere. [Yesterday in Pennsylvania]

This approach floods the social media sphere with more consequence because it is a real life organic manifestation of support for President Trump.

The visibility of the support fuels the movement and the movement expands.

Just like the visibility of tens-of-thousands of supporters at President Trump rallies diminishes the engineering value of media polling, these spontaneous eruptions of MAGA support show just how significant size of this MAGA movement is. It’s astonishing.

Remember Poland circa early ’80’s when it was said: “we took to the streets and realized for the first time there were more of us than them”?… and thus the government control over the Polish people almost immediately started to collapse. Well, the control of the manipulative narrative engineers is suffering a similar fate in this election as the MAGA coalition assembles in astonishing scale.

One of the best features of this uncoordinated eruption of patriotism is the lack of any controlling apparatus. It really is totally organic and therefore impossible to stop; and then there’s the element where Generation Z is stepping in to enhance the old school approach.

Generation Z dominates the social media platform TikTok; and what Brad Parscale did with Facebook in 2016 Generation-Z is doing organically with TikTok videos in 2020.

The MAGA movement on that platform is stunningly effective as they take 60 second videos of MAGA-people, MAGA-places and MAGA-events and then rebroadcast the content adding their own MAGA-centric enhancements and soundtracks.

The result is an astoundingly positive and targeted message -happening in real life- that is also being expanded by TikTock and has the center control agents of Big Tech totally caught off guard.

MAGA-TikTok is now an army of users generating content and it’s bleeding over to other platforms and now starting to swarm Twitter and Facebook. Google is trying to tamp it down via controls on YouTube but the scale, just like the MAGA parades themselves, is overwhelming.

I cannot even believe I am saying this… but the MAGA movement in-person and in the digital sphere is actually, well, WINNING.

The American people are all-in, right now when it matters most; the Monster Vote is also clearly evident. Spontaneous acts of patriotism are now considered representative of the counter-culture; people of all colors, races, creeds and orientations are united under the Red, White and Blue MAGA banner; and all of this was initiated organically by an American President who just transparently loves this country.

MAGA bitches, this is just awesome.

more at link..............https://theconservativetreehouse.co...working-around-platform-controls/#more-202497

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Obama Couldn’t Draw a Crowd in Philadelphia
Oct 22, 2020

RUSH: For those of you watching the Dittocam, I have a little photo I want to show you. And we’ll put this up at RushLimbaugh.com if you are not watching on the Dittocam. That’s Obama in Philadelphia yesterday.

Now, I saw pictures of Obama in Philadelphia yesterday, and the only pictures I saw were tight shots of him near a podium in Philadelphia. He’s out there trying to get out the black vote for Joe Biden. Look. There’s nobody there, folks. He doesn’t even draw a crowd. This is the weirdest damn thing. Now, I have never been under the illusion that Obama is a great endorser. He doesn’t show positive impact as an endorser of candidates. Ask Hillary about it. But they still use him even though he’s proven not to be that good at it. And in this case there’s nobody there, folks. That is a zilch, zero, nada.

The one picture I found is of behind the podium where you could see the crowd. Every other picture is a tight shot of Obama holding a megaphone. He doesn’t need a megaphone to be heard by these people. Okay, Brian, you can take that off. If you wondered why the media was only showing tight shots of Obama, that is the reason why.

.https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/10/22/obama-couldnt-draw-a-crowd-in-philadelphia/

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
"Can I Change My Vote": Voter's Remorse Sets In As Google Searches For Do-Over Spike

https://www.zerohedge.com/political...rs-remorse-sets-google-searches-do-over-spike

As politicians pushed the constituents throughout the summer to vote early, and by mail - driving early vote totals to exceed 2016 levels nine days before Election Day, some people are having second thoughts.

According to Google Trends, searches for "can I change my vote" have spiked following the second presidential debate, and the Hunter Biden laptop scandal.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Tucker's show tomorrow night should be interesting....

TC201026.jpg

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Oct 22, 2020

RUSH: For those of you watching the Dittocam, I have a little photo I want to show you. And we’ll put this up at RushLimbaugh.com if you are not watching on the Dittocam. That’s Obama in Philadelphia yesterday.

Now, I saw pictures of Obama in Philadelphia yesterday, and the only pictures I saw were tight shots of him near a podium in Philadelphia. He’s out there trying to get out the black vote for Joe Biden. Look. There’s nobody there, folks. He doesn’t even draw a crowd. This is the weirdest damn thing. Now, I have never been under the illusion that Obama is a great endorser. He doesn’t show positive impact as an endorser of candidates. Ask Hillary about it. But they still use him even though he’s proven not to be that good at it. And in this case there’s nobody there, folks. That is a zilch, zero, nada.

The one picture I found is of behind the podium where you could see the crowd. Every other picture is a tight shot of Obama holding a megaphone. He doesn’t need a megaphone to be heard by these people. Okay, Brian, you can take that off. If you wondered why the media was only showing tight shots of Obama, that is the reason why.

.https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2020/10/22/obama-couldnt-draw-a-crowd-in-philadelphia/
Obummer couldnt draw a crowd with a crayon!

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
View attachment 186044
Joe Biden says he won’t do any more in person campaigning for the remaining 9 days.

8:56 PM · Oct 25, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/thejtlewis/status/13204693620343
that was before Trump started making fun of him for not remembering trumps name

they drug him out tonight and he was not ready.

had to shuttle the cameras away from him as he started to flail around

check it out

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
He's putting one hell of a show. He knows he's close to the gallows and being declared unfit to stand trial is his only defense

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
that was before Trump started making fun of him for not remembering trumps name

they drug him out tonight and he was not ready.

had to shuttle the cameras away from him as he started to flail around

check it out

Twitter even has that tagged as "potentially sensitive content". Lol

It is, but only to those suffering with TDS. Lol

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
and i'm back to believing joe has alzheimers again...

tell you what, those drugs they hopped him up on for the debates, they need to hook him up to a 55 gallon drum of that stuff, cause it sure worked for him...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
and i'm back to believing joe has alzheimers again...

tell you what, those drugs they hopped him up on for the debates, they need to hook him up to a 55 gallon drum of that stuff, cause it sure worked for him...
He's solid as a rock. He knows his only defense from treason will be his ' severe mental illness' . He's fucked and he knows it! He's not stupid and he's not ill. He's a tyrant and a traitor squirming like a rat in a trap

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Oct 22, 2020

Looks a little thin and peaked.

AIDS finally getting the best of him? We always knew he was light in the loafers...Moo Shell was a beard.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Looks a little thin and peaked.

AIDS finally getting the best of him? We always knew he was light in the loafers...Moo Shell was a beard.
My concern is not who votes, my concern is focused on who counts the votes....fraud! We all know that there is little support for Biden yet we see these fake polls showing him ahead, we see the fake social media posters parroting the same bullcrap with their hate for Trump. We also know there are millions of people who have been brainwashed into voting D no matter who's name is listed so that's not going to help.

Last edited:

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
JP201027.jpg

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
To be fair, freaking out is probably what anyone in his position would be doing right now. Lol
...and wouldn't you just love to be the so-called "fly on the wall" during the father-son discussions that must occurring since all this has come out? I know I sure would.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Only 1.5K down votes? I am assuming the big tech bots are getting fatigued deleting down votes to try to prop up Biden’s image and missed more than a few?
242 up votes. they're not even trying