• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

The Dems are in trouble

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The Democratic Party thought they owned the black vote, the gay vote, and others. It is nice to see people waking up.

We definitely are living in interesting times.
not sure where he's getting those numbers - 0% of the gays I know like Trump. One in my family and two friends. Small sample size to be sure...

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated, bitches!
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The Democratic Party thought they owned the black vote, the gay vote, and others. It is nice to see people waking up.

We definitely are living in interesting times.
If they lost half the black vote and a third of the gay vote where will they make up the difference?

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
not sure where he's getting those numbers - 0% of the gays I know like Trump. One in my family and two friends. Small sample size to be sure...
Rick is gay and a prominent person, he’s probably got A larger sample size (no pun intended)

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1604271464829.png

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The Democratic Party is insane....

JS201101.jpg

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
she was on enemy soil apparently, didn't listen to it,

note what wiki says of her:

Laura Loomer - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Loomer
Laura Elizabeth Loomer (born May 21, 1993) is an American far-right and anti-Muslim political activist, conspiracy theorist, and internet personality.She is the 2020 Republican nominee to represent Florida's 21st congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives, the district in which President Donald Trump is registered.. Loomer has worked as an activist and journalist for several ...

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
she was on enemy soil apparently, didn't listen to it,

note what wiki says of her:

Laura Loomer - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laura_Loomer
Laura Elizabeth Loomer (born May 21, 1993) is an American far-right and anti-Muslim political activist, conspiracy theorist, and internet personality.She is the 2020 Republican nominee to represent Florida's 21st congressional district in the U.S. House of Representatives, the district in which President Donald Trump is registered.. Loomer has worked as an activist and journalist for several ...
The video wasn't of Laura Loomer. It was supposedly Kamala Harris visiting and taking photos with Biden/Harris workers.
The Laura Loomer folks saying it wasn't Kamala but a fake. Claims they used a body double.

Scorpio

Hunter of Chin Li's Boo Hoo Flu
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
thanks song,

pretty interesting to me how wiki classifies this loomer character,

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

ABC123

Midas Board Mmbr
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
1604274408927.png
1604274394281.png

Twitter has this trending

Vehicles flying Trump flags ‘harass’ a Biden-Harris campaign bus in Texas, The New York Times and CBS report

https://twitter.com/i/events/1322630052207489024

Our response to the @TexasTribune #Election2020#2020Election #BidenRally

https://twitter.com/TexasGOP/status/1322675419884126208

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
thanks song,

loomer is from the Alex Jones wing

more right than wrong but a little too crazy for me

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
loomer is from the Alex Jones wing

more right than wrong but a little too crazy for me
But anyone can edit Wikipedia so God only knows who wrote that about her.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Last edited:

Someone_else

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Rick GrenelL says 33% of the gay community is voting for Trump
What is the logical problem? The first quote is VOTING and your quote is LIKING. I used to think Trump was an arrogant prick. Maybe I still do. I think his administration has been totally wrong on so many issues. But he is right on so many others. So I will cast my vote for him. I can forgive wrong, but I won't forgive corrupt.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
What is the logical problem? The first quote is VOTING and your quote is LIKING. I used to think Trump was an arrogant prick. Maybe I still do. I think his administration has been totally wrong on so many issues. But he is right on so many others. So I will cast my vote for him. I can forgive wrong, but I won't forgive corrupt.
Exactly my position...except that I'd add that I've been pleasantly surprised at his performance.

The only place he's let me down, and it's a big issue...is his seeming lack of understanding of the toxicity of this Financial-Repression, manipulated, inflationary QE process we're locked into.

It may well be his downfall. What cannot continue indefinitely WILL end, and I think we're seeing the cliff's edge now. If he skates through, it will be for the next pair of candidates to wade through, and whose solution do you think will appeal to those on the dark side of the Bell Curve?

Helicopter Money, here we come.

Buck

Trying Something Different!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I won't forgive corrupt.
this is more than just corrupt, this is about the sale of everything American, including We The People...in perpetuity, forever

everything we own for security...all of it, lock stock and barrel, Sold!

almost happened....

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I know ABC, this is nerve wracking

my Wife can’t even face the TV. Im in the home theater with only the cats wondering why I’m pacing

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
My anxiety is raging right now
Breathe Friend, focus on what's in front of you, this mess won't play out,completely for a few days, at least

but on your drive home, keep an eye out for NG...idk, stay focused, we'll be here to help

:2 thumbs up:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Here in Sweden all the MSM I have is a clock radio in Swedish which I don't understand... for music while I'm tearing off wallpaper, spackling and priming...
3am here, nights are good for seeing defects with side lighting to spackle the walls smooth.

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
spackle the walls smooth.
it took me a while to understand, when doing patch / drywall, smooth is somewhat relative, no grand canyons or himalayas but true smooth is a texture i've never achieved and some light lines, after sanding, yuck, are an acceptable paintable smooth surface

have fun doing the most boringest job i've ever done...Turn It Up, till 10pm, let the neighbors sleep

:secret:

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
it took me a while to understand, when doing patch / drywall, smooth is somewhat relative, no grand canyons or himalayas but true smooth is a texture i've never achieved and some light lines, after sanding, yuck, are an acceptable paintable smooth surface

have fun doing the most boringest job i've ever done...Turn It Up, till 10pm, let the neighbors sleep

What neighbors?
Several hundred yards away.
Nice views of a lake from this hilltop...

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Slick plaster comes from a clean knife, not sandpaper. Good quality, properly mixed plaster with no grainy bits or air bubbles. A quick pass with a big knife while wet wet wet. Pre-mix from a bucket is always going to be too dry.

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Slick plaster comes from a clean knife, not sandpaper. Good quality, properly mixed plaster with no grainy bits or air bubbles. A quick pass with a big knife while wet wet wet. Pre-mix from a bucket is always going to be too dry.
i was late in the job as i discovered there was a point where too wet was too much water, but, the job did require less sanding the further i got into it

construction, i can do it, just never learned many shortcuts or tricks, basically all self-taught and i get a bit lazy sometimes cause i got other things to do...not always, but sometimes, never did it professionally

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
i was late in the job as i discovered there was a point where too wet was too much water, but, the job did require less sanding the further i got into it

construction, i can do it, just never learned many shortcuts or tricks, basically all self-taught and i get a bit lazy sometimes cause i got other things to do...not always, but sometimes, never did it professionally
Fake it til ya make it is my motto.

Buck

Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Here in Sweden all the MSM I have is a clock radio in Swedish which I don't understand... for music while I'm tearing off wallpaper, spackling and priming...
3am here, nights are good for seeing defects with side lighting to spackle the walls smooth.
Thought you were in SE France ??
Are you in the Rrrr Veee these days ?

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Thought you were in SE France ??
Are you in the Rrrr Veee these days ?
Yep.
RV but staying at daughter's in Sweden while France is in 100% Covid lockdown for the entire month of November.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
They classify everyone they don't like as an alt.right wing, white supremacist, marxist, nazi scum....